Breaking Out of a Sexual Rut Pt. 03

Story Info
Making it happen.
1k words
3.64
2.9k
3
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 01/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So far, I knew Ricked wanted my wife Carol. And Carol told me she wanted Rick. And I knew I wanted Rick and my wife at the same time. It's been a long time fantasy of mine to do a MMF with Carol. I knew she'd never agree to an FFM but the thought of an MMF got her pussy all wet and warm.

One day I went to the gym at the time Rick typically worked out. I just "so happened" to bump into him as he was leaving. We agreed to meet for drinks after work and catch up on things. I got to the bar first and ordered us extra strong martinis because I knew that was a favorite drink of his.

We made small talk about our jobs, the weather, sports and the kids. After we finished the first one he ordered up a second round. As we sat in a booth away from the bar I decided now was a good time to get to the point.

"Remember when we are at the picnic a couple weeks ago?" I asked him.

"Sure, it was a good time!" he answered back.

"Well I think what made it a good time for you was the way you stared at Carols low cut tight shirt and form fitting white jeans! You got an eyeful of those tits and ass didn't you?"

He didn't know what to say. A combination of the first martini and being found out made his face grow beet red. For a split second I thought he was going to bolt right out of the bar.

I put my hand on his arm.

"Just hold a minute and listen to what I am about to say."

"Go on" he said with an almost hopeful tone to his hushed response.

Just then the second round came and Rick took a healthy swig of his extra strength martini.

"Carol wore that outfit because she knew you'd be there. Didn't you notice she kept staring at your crotch? She was hoping you'd get a hard on and she could finally see how big your dick was"

I continued while he eagerly leaned in to hear more.

" We left the picnic shortly after you. As soon as we got into the garage that night she started sucking my cock in the car. And I know deep down she was wishing it was yours."

OK so I embellished a little.

"And then we naked on the couch and I fucked the hell out of her" Now that part was true.

I then told her about me and Carol started have regular sex again after a decade plus of the same ole same ole. And I knew he would gladly accept same ole same ole given his current sex life or lack thereof. I continued to tell him that we had always been open with each other but I could tell something was missing for her. I went on.

"But that night after the picnic she was so fuckin wet and horney watching your ass walk away and staring at your chest and crotch that I had to ask her if eyeing you up was got her so worked up. She said yes it was and asked if I could try and convince you to share our bed. Interested?"

"Hell yes!!" was the immediate reply.

I was not surprised when he then told me he would often eye up Carol at these various social functions and jerk off in bed that night picturing her naked while his wife slept next to him.

I went on

"Of course this would be between the 3 of us and Maureen (his wife) would never find out. As far as she would be concerned, you just stopped over to pay us a visit"

Then I hit him with the big one.

"And Carol doesn't care if you are bi like me. In fact bi play between 2 guys gets her turned on!"

He leaned into me from across the table

"Hey what the fuck are you talking about? I am straight! Don't you fuckin know that by now!!?"

"It's OK, relax" I then recounted the whole story about how I ran away from our meet because I was too embarrassed. I did I say I was sorry that Maureen, despite being such and intelligent and nice person, had no interest in sex. But I told him I did like the naked picture he sent me of himself from the shoulders down. I also told him my wife enjoyed the picture as well.

To my surprise he came back with

"I wish you hadn't run. I was kind of hoping it was going to be someone like you. See, I had been sneaking looks at you in the showers and steam room for years. Not for nothing, but have a cute ass!"

I immediately asked

"So you'd be cool if we played with each other in front of Carol"

He then told me about what he would and wouldn't do.

First, he said he told me was a total top even though he really wasn't. I could suck him but I shouldn't expect him to reciprocate. I agreed and had no problem with this even though he would on rare occasions, return the favor. After a while, he found out he actually liked sucking cock though I don't think he ever admitted it. But he was insistent about never being fucked. If I wanted anal with him, he only would pitch. I was more than happy with that as I did not like to top and only did so a couple times since I started with guys in High School. In all our times together I never once fucked his ass or my wife's as her ass was off limits to everyone including Rick.

I then told him about Carol's "rules" about her giving BJs and her ass was never to be fucked.

As we were finishing our second drink I told him

"Since Maureen works Saturdays why don't you swing by in the afternoon? You'll be back before she get home and she'll be nine the wiser."

I couldn't wait until Saturday afternoon. When I told my wife I was rewarded with a blow job and then she rode me with that vibe on her clit until she came twice and my balls were well drained.