Breaking Out - Ray's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how much fun will we have till it all ends?"

"More fun than you can imagine Ray because when I come to you, I hold nothing back. I am here with you for your pleasure."

They had a late lunch at a small café several blocks south of the marina, "So what are your plans for the rest of the day Helen?"

She gave him a cheeky grin, "What do you have in mind?"

"Honestly?"

"Don't ever lie to me Ray ... love thrives on honesty and dies in deceit."

"Why don't you move in with me until Greg returns?"

Helen looked at him and rubbed her chin, 'Holy shit,' he thought, 'she's actually considering it!'

"That's a very tempting offer Ray but ... I can't accept. However, let me make you a counteroffer ... I'll see you every Tuesday as Kalya's whore with no time limits other than I need to be heading home by 6pm.

"I will also come to you whenever you want me, and it fits in with my other commitments."

He smiled, "I won't even ask if that's your best offer because you already know that I'll take whatever I can get."

And for the next eight months Helen saw Ray at least twice a week and frequently slept in his bed. For Ray it was like having a partner without all the hassles. The sex just kept on getting better and he had the freedom to see other women and not be tied down to just one.

For Helen there was someone to put his arms around her when she needed cuddling and a strong cock to drive her into screaming orgasms when she needed it.

There were other times too when his friends just happened to drop by. She never refused them and the sex would always be mind-blowing ... even when Ray would disappear and leave her with guys she had never met before.

She understood that Ray was using her ... and she had always known that he would ... but that was OK because, basically, she was using him too. Without Greg around there were simply times when she needed sex to keep going and without Ray and his friends her life would not have been the same.

Yes, there was love in their relationship, but she had never hidden the fact that there was also a use-by date for it as well and they were both comfortable with that although she knew that Ray was desperately trying to white-ant Greg every chance he got.

She ignored it and never lost faith in the knowledge that Greg would come back to her

Of course, Ray also got to play with Helen during those nights when Kalya Entertainment was providing the eye candy and pleasure for the various Scremtak sales teams around the country and it was at one of those evenings that Ray organised for Helen to be the companion of Richard Makin, the company's Chairman.

The Chairman wasn't happy with him ... Ray's sales figures were down and he needed to pull a rabbit out of hat to get back into the Chairman's good books.

For a while he struggled to find some way he could impress the Chairmen and then he heard that Richard Makin would be attending the next dinner that Ray was putting on for his team and he knew what he would do to impress the Chairman.

He even chuckled to himself when he realised that he wouldn't be pulling a rabbit out of a hat ... he would be pulling some hot pussy out instead. The next time Helen visited he told her that he would be pairing her with the Chairman of the company and why it was so important for her to really show him a good time.

Helen had simply smiled as she pushed Ray onto his back and then, with her pelvic floor muscles tightened she had slowly slid down on his cock. Ray was groaning by the time her pussy lips were pressed against him but there was even better to come.

She began to slowly rock and roll on his cock, tightening and relaxing her muscles, while she described in exquisite detail what she would do to the Chairman ... and how long she would make him wait before allowing him to blow inside her. By the time she had finished with her description Ray was begging for the same thing.

Helen did exactly what Ray wanted her to do and, while that boosted Ray's standing in the company it also meant that Helen was often away overnight entertaining the big man because he had become an ardent fan of hers.

It was an easy and pleasant arrangement for Helen ... while the pain of missing Greg was never far away there were always the arms of Ray and Richard waiting for her. It was also very convenient for Ray because the hottest slut he knew was now willing to work for him ... in an entirely unofficial capacity ... and he used her to swing several big deals that had nothing to do with Kalya or Scremtak

And then, about eight months after his first encounter with Helen, things began to change for Ray. Helen had told him that her daughter had moved in with Serge and they had moved to Serge's vineyard in the Napa Valley but would be coming back to LA every week for production shoots and other Kalya-related business.

Ray had thought it a bit strange when Helen told him that they would be staying with her from Monday to Thursday because Serge had one of the two penthouses in the Kalya building but it didn't bother him until Helen told him that she wouldn't be available on any nights they were in town.

That was more of an inconvenience than anything else until something Helen said made him wonder if she had found that second guy she had been talking about. He couldn't remember what she said but later he realised that the second guy could have arrived on the scene.

He made discreet enquiries and even had a PI tail her for a short while but there was no obvious signs that she had another guy ... and Ray couldn't fault her passion or hunger whenever they did get together ... but there was just something there that niggled him.

A month or so later two things happened to really rock Ray's world. At the annual general meeting of Scremtak it became clear to everyone that the Chairman's days were numbered. A large block of shareholder votes had been brought together by a group of fundamentalist Christians who were appalled at the stories they had heard of the debauchery that went on at Scremtak's sales conferences.

They didn't control enough votes to toss the Chairman out, but they were working on that and Richard Makin knew that it was only a matter of time.

Ray knew that if Makin went then his days were also numbered and he began looking around for another position. Unfortunately for Ray, the economy was going through one of its regular corrections and no one was hiring anyone with Ray's qualifications.

A week later Helen really rocked Ray's world when she told him that she now knew where Greg was living. That led to a major argument and Helen walked off the boat and left Ray with a major case of blue balls.

Helen had only just driven out of the marina carpark when Ray tried to call her to apologise but she rejected the call ... and the next ... and the one after that and by that stage she had reached a spot where she could pull over and totally block his calls.

Serge and Amy had just left to go home that morning and Helen didn't want to be at home by herself so she called Carrie and slept on their couch for the next few days.

By Sunday Ray had given up trying to call her and decided to wait her out. He was sure that she would come crawling back and when she did he was going to put her to start booking her for escort work. If she thought she could drop him just like that then she should think again and if she wanted to share his bed then she was going to have to become part of the exclusive little stable that he ran.

Chapter 3

Much to Ray's annoyance Helen didn't come crawling back to him and it was weeks before he discovered that her wimp of a husband had returned, and they were busy setting up a new consultancy business.

That news only made Ray angrier for, while Helen and her wimp's life together was obviously undergoing some positive changes, his life seemed to be moving ever closer to what looked like a death spiral.

He had resigned from Scremtak just a few hours ahead of being fired. Two of the hookers who worked for him had been busted for drug possession and were now out of circulation while the husband of one of the others was making threats to blow Ray and his boat out of the water.

And just to add to his pain, the new broom at his old employer had passed some documents, that someone hadn't shredded, to the IRS and they were now making polite enquiries about a large amount of unpaid tax.

Ray was beginning to think that it was time sail off into the sunset and was busy searching the Internet for some cheap moorings in Mexico when his phone rang. A quick glance showed that it was Helen and in a flash all thoughts of Mexico were dumped and he was turning on the charm.

Helen was obviously very upset, and the first thought Ray had was that the wimpy cuck had walked out on her again. Helen wouldn't say what it was but asked him to meet her at the outdoor café near the marina because she needed to talk.

Ray knew that he was in no fit state to drop everything and run up to the café ... he needed a shower and shave ... and who was she to expect him to come running but 15 minutes later he was walking through the entrance to the café.

He spotted Helen without any problem ... even when she was upset she was still one of the most naturally beautiful women that he knew ... but who was that man she was talking to?

At first, he thought that it might be the cuck, he had never actually seen a photo of Helen's little wimp, but that surely couldn't be him. That guy had bulging muscles and broad shoulders and there must have been a serious six-pack hiding under his polo shirt.

No, that wasn't the cuck, but it was obvious that Helen needed to be rescued from him. By the look on her face and the tone of her voice she wanted him gone so Ray sucked in his belly and marched down to see the guy off.

He walked around behind Helen and stool with his hands on his shoulders and identified himself as Helen's husband before telling him to leave before Ray called someone to have him removed.

Ray was puzzled ... he was expecting some verbal pushback from the guy but instead he looked at Ray and the looked at Helen as if he was waiting for her to say something but, when she said nothing, the guy just turned and walked off leaving Ray with a weeping woman to deal with.

It took a little while to calm her down and then a little longer to coax her down to his boat, but he promised her a stiff drink and a shoulder to cry on and she eventually went with him. Of course, he wasn't planning on her leaving without spending several hours fucking his brains out ... that would just be a waste of a great opportunity ... and she really needed little encouragement.

He was finished with her late in the afternoon ... she had worn him out and promised to come back and repeat the performance later in the week ... and he watched her get dressed. Yep ... it could have been so different ... he might have really fallen for her ... but she didn't want him and now all he saw in her was her earning potential.

He was definitely going to hawk her fork all over the city.

When she had told him earlier that the guy he had chased off was in fact her husband Ray had almost fallen on his knees and given thanks for a miracle. Not even a wimpy cuck like Greg could take that shit and he knew that Helen would be back and turning her into his hoe was going to be so easy and so rewarding.

The signs were right there from the moment she tried to call Greg to come and pick her up. Ray couldn't hear what Greg said but the look on her face told Ray that the cuck had begun to turn. She was crying even before the call ended but Ray simply wasn't going to be sucked in ... those days were over.

He helped her out the door and pointed her towards the exit to the Marina and said that he would call her soon.

'Fuck! And he thought that she had class. She was just as easy as all the other sluts and pretty soon she would be begging to work for him.'

He called someone he knew who was looking for a good business analyst and suggested that they call Helen Weston. Make yourself indispensable and people will do anything you want them to ... it was a no-brainer when it came to hooking Helen.

The message he found in his voicemail the next morning just made him laugh. She sounded determined but did she really think that she could end their relationship with a phone call?

He would call her the next day and ask her how the referral that he had given his acquaintance was going and make a subtle suggestion that if Helen didn't toe the line and do what he wanted her to do he would spread lurid tales of her activities far and wide.

That night he went down to his favourite bar for a drink or six. Maybe life wasn't going to be as bad as he first thought.

After his fourth double Scotch the bartender pointed him towards the door. At other times he might have argued but tonight ... after fucking Helen for most of the day ... he was feeling rather mellow and he went quietly.

He was still feeling mellow when he held the security gate to the marina open for the guy who was coming in behind him. Once he knew that the guy would make it before the gate closed Ray turned and started to walk towards his boat.

He never saw or heard another thing; he was dead before he hit the ground.

It was a four-alarm fire and six boats had been either burnt to the waterline or so severely damaged that they were beyond repair before the fire was extinguished. A fireboat had even been called in, but it couldn't get close enough to the centre of the fire to be of any use.

The investigators' first thought was that it must have been an insurance job ... the economy was bad and rich people did stupid things when they needed money ... but then a police diver made a grisly discovery below the spot where part of the dock had had burned through and collapsed into the water.

The fish were having a great time feeding on the lump of burnt flesh that had fallen into the water ... until the divers arrived to remove it.