Breaking Out - Ray's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed and grabbed the towel and spread it out on the carpet and then instructed Ray to hand her what was left of his glass of Scotch. There wasn't a lot ... and most of what was in the glass was water from the melted ice ... but that wouldn't be a problem.

While Ray was getting the glass Helen positioned herself so her ass was right in the middle of the towel. She propped herself up on her elbows and took the glass from Ray and got him to kneel between her legs.

She then poured some of the contents of the glass right where her landing strip ended and it began to run down between her pussy lips. Ray didn't need any instructions ... he knew what he was supposed to do and in a flash his lips were clamped to her pussy and he was sucking the fluid up.

But this time he was sucking her clit up as well and Helen's brain exploded. She dropped the glass and it rolled away spilling the remaining contents into the carpet. She screamed as her body began to twist and turn.

Somehow she managed to get her hands around Ray's head but all she could do was push him deeper into her pussy as she thrust up to try and get more pleasure from his mouth ... and then, the first true orgasm hit and she lay back on the floor and surrendered to the pleasure it sent raging through her.

His tongue was sending her smashing through one wild orgasm after another ... but then she felt fingers in her cunt and she went screaming into a dark world of pleasure that she had rarely been in before. And somewhere in that world of pleasure overload the fingers and tongue were replaced with a cock driving deep into her and sending her spinning out of what little control she had.

She grunted and groaned, screamed and howled as he fucked her again and again. She dug her nails into the carpet as wild pleasure ripped through her ... and broke two of them without even realising what was happening.

And just when she thought that she would pass out she felt the flood of his cum burst into her and when he had none left to give her, he collapsed into her arms and they lay gasping on the floor.

30 minutes later they did it again only this time he took her from behind and slapped her ass as he drove her into another series of wild orgasms that left her face down on the floor.

He let his hand slide down from her shoulder, over the tanned skin of her back and up onto the mound of her ass and gently teased his fingers between her butt cheeks.

"Helen ... you are fucking amazing," he murmured as he leaned down and kissed her softly right between her shoulder blades.

She shivered and pushed back against his fingers, "You're not so bad yourself Ray," she chuckled as she moved her hips and pushed harder against his fingers.

"So what's with the wedding ring?" His finger slipped past the tight ring of her ass and she moaned softly as he kissed the spot where the spot where her butt cheeks began to form.

"Mmm ... it means that I'm married Ray ... you've just fucked some other guy's wife ... did you enjoy it?"

"Ooh fuck yeah ... where have you been all my life?"

She giggled, "Being a good girl Ray ... raising a family ... fucking my husband to death three nights a week plus Saturdays ... always wanting more but never brave enough to break out and be the slut I wanted to be."

"And now you are?"

"I'm on my way to being the slut I've always wanted to be Ray."

"And your husband?"

"Oh he's coming along for the ride."

"Does he know you're here?"

"He knows that I'll be busy for most of the afternoon with a client of Kalya's."

"So you don't have to leave just yet?"

"I'll leave whey you can't get it up anymore." He gently eased his finger out of her ass and she rolled over onto her back and lay there with her hands behind her head ... totally exposing her body to him.

"You know, with Irina it was a case of once and done, so why are you still here?"

She smiled at him as he sat on the floor beside her, "Because I like the way you fuck me Ray ... and I'm not going anywhere till you tell me that you've had enough for one day. Have you had enough?"

"Can I ever have enough of you?"

"That's for you to tell me Ray ... I know that I'll come whenever you want me."

He leaned down and began teasing her left nipple with his tongue, "I want you now," he murmured.

"And I want you Ray ... deep in my ass. Do you like anal Ray?"

"Oh yes," he groaned.

"Then you're going to love my ass Ray," she rolled over and up onto her knees and then knee-walked across to one of the single lounge chairs.

She knelt in front of it with her elbows on the cushion, "Come and get me Ray ... I want you to take everything."

He grabbed some lube that he had brought out when he got the second towel. Up until now they hadn't needed it because she was naturally wet ... and full of his cum ... but he knew they would need it now.

What he didn't need was any stimulation for his cock. The thought of fucking her ass had aroused it and the sight of her kneeling there waiting to take his cock in her ass did the rest. It might not have been back to full iron bar status but it was hard enough to more than do the job.

He settled himself between her legs and was about to apply some of the lube when she whispered.

"You can lube me up in a moment but first, get me primed with some hard cunt-fucking."

'God ... she's insatiable,' he thought as he ran his hands over her back and thighs, 'the more I fuck her the more I want her for myself.'

He slipped his cock down between her pussy lips and teased her from her ass to her clit, "Oh fuck Ray ... yeah like that ... so good Ray ... so fucking good."

After the fourth or fifth stroke he saw her slip her hand between her legs and as he thrust forward he felt her fingers touch his glans and without breaking the rhythm she guided him up and into her so that his thrust ended deep in her cum-soaked cunt.

He groaned and she whimpered as he felt her involuntary flex of her muscles and he knew that she had just cum. He stroked in and out of her for a minute or two and then began to apply lube to her ass.

While he kept up the slow fucking rhythm he squirted some lube on his fingers and began finger-fucking her ass. She moaned and sobbed as she was pushed deeper into an orgasm by the combination of his fingers and his cock and she whimpered when he withdrew his fingers to apply more lube to them.

Twice more he finger-fucked her and then chuckled, "I think you're all lubed up babe."

She sighed, "Then let's do it lover ... be gentle the first time but don't stop till you're balls deep in me."

He followed her instructions and at first there was some resistance but he kept pushing and she began to relax. Once he was past that first tight ring she let out a long piercing wail that didn't stop till he could go no further.

Her cunt had been surprisingly tight for a whore but being in her ass was like being in a grip of steel. He could move almost freely but she was tight around his cock and, even though this was his fourth for the day, he knew that he wouldn't last long.

"Oh fuuuuckkkk Ray," she moaned, "so good ... sooo fuuuuccckkkking good ... now fuck this dirty whore Ray ... give me a fucking I'll never forget."

And he did ... he started slow but within a few strokes he was pulling all the way and out and slamming it back into her gaping ass. She was moaning and urging him to fuck her harder until he reached one hand around and found her clit.

From then on it was like riding a wild horse as her moans turned to screams and her words turned to an unintelligible babble.

'Holy fuck,' it was like nothing he had ever experienced in his life. Few whores had ever willingly given him their ass ... and none of those that did would let him fuck them like this ... or even let him stay in their ass this long.

He felt the first signs and he tried to fight it but it was overwhelming and he just couldn't hold it back. With one final, deep driving thrust into her he exploded inside her. She laughed like a crazy woman and fucked him harder while he pumped more and more cum into her.

He had no idea where it all came from ... this was his fourth for fuck's sake ... but when he withdrew a steady trickle of cum began to seep out of her ass.

In the shower she tried to coax even more out of him but he was truly spent and despite everything she did his cock stayed limp ... but that didn't stop her from kissing him and trying to climb into his body.

"Holy fuck, Helen," he groaned as he leaned back against the shower wall and held her in his arms, "no woman has ever fucked me like that."

"So you would like some more ... maybe even before next week?"

He wanted to ring her the next day ... but he didn't want to appear too eager so he waited till the day after ... and it was as if she had vanished.

Chapter 2

After trying for almost a week and getting nothing but her voicemail Ray called Serge ... but all he got from Serge was a palm-off to another girl at Kalya. She said that she had no idea where Helen was but she would take Helen's place and would take care of his needs.

Ray hung up and didn't bother calling back. He did go on trying to ring her direct number until one day he got the message that her voicemail box was full. He asked around but the man who had contacts everywhere couldn't find anyone who knew what had happened to Helen.

Then one day one of the girls who occasionally turned tricks for him gave him some gossip that she had heard. Helen had had a breakdown and was unable to work ... no reason was given and the rumour mill didn't know if she would ever come back to work.

Ray even found out where Helen lived and drove past several times but there were no cars visible and not much sign of life either so he didn't stop.

After three weeks of hearing nothing Ray decided that Helen was gone for good and he was surprised to find that he was feeling really sad. He really had wanted to see her again ... and not just because the sex had been beyond anything he had ever experienced before.

There had been something about Helen that he had never seen in any other woman that he had dated ... or fucked ... and whatever it was had got to him.

Even before she had left his boat that first time he had decided that he wasn't going to sell her to anyone. She was going to be his and if he could just find a way to get that limp dick of husband of hers out of the way she would be his.

He might share her with a few friends ... maybe a couple of parties on his boat for some people he wanted to curry favour with ... but apart from that she would be his.

In the days after that first meeting he had even caught himself thinking about marrying her ... and that wasn't such a dumb idea. He had discovered in his Google searches and other enquiries that she had at least a million dollars stashed away.

But where the hell was she and what had happened to her?

And then one morning when he was working on some sales figures his phone rang and when he checked the caller ID he got a very pleasant surprise.

"Helen, where have you been ... I have missed you so much!"

"Hi Ray, I'm sorry I've been missing in action ... ah ... I ... I had a breakdown and just couldn't bring myself to even leave home ... um ... I ... but I'm better now ... and back at work."

"Oh Helen, are you sure that you're OK? Should you really be back working yet?"

"I'm taking it a day at a time ... no porn shoots ... and no whoring for Kalya just yet ... but I'd love to see you if you have time?"

"Helen, for you I have all the time in the world. Would you like to meet somewhere?"

She chuckled, "I'm actually up in the marina carpark ... would you like me to bring a couple of coffees down and meet you on your boat?"

Ten minutes later Ray was hugging her and guiding her into the main cabin. Once again, they went up to sit at the bar and for a few moments Ray didn't say a word but just let his eyes wander over her.

She was wearing a short summer dress that showed a lot of cleavage at the top and was so short that it didn't hide much at the bottom. She was still tanned but somehow she managed to look pale. She had clearly lost weight and the sparkle had gone from her eyes, but she was sitting there chatting with him and smiling occasionally.

"So tell me, what happened? Why did you just suddenly disappear? I called Serge when you weren't answering my calls but he wouldn't tell me anything ... and I made some enquiries and finally heard some gossip that you were ill and may not be coming back to the industry."

"Well, I am back ... thanks to Serge, my daughter and a few others at Kalya who wouldn't let go of me."

"But what happened to put you down like this?"

"I said some really hurtful things to Greg ... my husband ... and he walked out, and I haven't seen him since. I don't know where he is and I haven't heard a word from him."

"You hurt his feelings so he walked out on you? What a limp dick wimp!"

"No Ray, you don't understand. What I said was totally uncalled for and really left him very little room to do anything but leave. His leaving me triggered a breakdown and I've been trying to drag myself out of a deep hole ever since.

"The thing is, I don't even remember what I said to him. It was only because I said them in front of others that I found out how bad they really were."

"So have you seen a divorce attorney yet ... I've got contacts with a couple of good ones if you need them.

"Why would I need to talk to an attorney Ray? I'm not going to divorce him?"

"Are you going to wait till he divorces you?"

"No ... I don't think Greg will divorce me either."

"What? Are you going to stay married to that wimp?" Ray was having trouble understanding why Helen wouldn't want to divorce her husband.

"Yes, I am going to stay married to Greg. You may not understand why but it makes perfect sense to me and you can stop calling my husband a wimp. Just because he doesn't fit your image of a man doesn't mean that he isn't the strongest and most supportive man I have ever met."

Ray heard the venom in her voice and instantly backed off and made a mental note to never criticise her husband again.

"I'm sorry Helen ... you're right, I shouldn't comment because I don't understand ... ah ... can I take you out for lunch to make up for my bad manners?"

"You can take me to lunch Ray ... that would be very nice ... but first I'd like you to take me to bed."

"Oh ... yes ... I ..."

Helen laughed, "I've gone a whole month without any sex Ray ... I'm just about ready to run screaming down the street ripping my clothes off as I go.

"I should warn you though, I'm not back to what I was the last time we had fun so please don't expect anything quite so wild ... but I do want you to fuck me."

Ray had never been an afterglow kind of guy ... he just didn't see the point of it ... and if he did stay holding the slut he had just fucked it was because he wanted to fuck her again ... but now he was laying in his bed holding Helen because he knew that she needed to be held.

On a scale of one to ten their first time had been way off the scale and she had warned him that this time wouldn't be as wild ... but it was still better than anything he had experienced before. There was an intensity and a hunger this time that almost unnerved him.

Foreplay had been minimal and yet they had both been ready for each other after only a few minutes of kissing. Even that kissing had been intense and her hunger had been obvious. In fact she had taken control the first time and never relinquished it.

She had needed cock and, at first, he thought that all he would be for her was a human dildo but from the moment she mounted him she had looked into his eyes and he could not look away. He had never been held like that by a woman's eyes ... he had never even looked into his ex-wife's eyes when they were screwing ... and yet with this woman he couldn't look away.

Her gaze never wandered, even as she twisted and turned to the pulse of each orgasm. He couldn't drag his eyes away from hers even when he reached the point of no-return and surrendered to the need to fill her full of his cum. At that point he wanted to close his eyes but she wouldn't let him.

She didn't need to say anything ... there was just a power in her that controlled him. Of course, he had heard that a person's eyes were the windows to their soul but he had never believed it until that first time, that day.

He knew that she was gazing into his soul at the point of greatest intimacy and he was scared at what she might see. He wasn't sure what he saw in her ... words, shrouded in the pleasure she was giving him, formed in his mind and then drifted away before he could recognise them.

Were these really what he was seeing in her soul? He might not have been able to understand the words but he could feel their meaning and their very intimacy scared him. Was this what other men saw when they fucked her?

The answer came to him in an instant ... she wasn't fucking him ... and he wasn't fucking her.

For Ray, the second time was worse. He never realised just how intimate the missionary position could be and even though he was in control his eyes were locked on hers and there was nothing else but her.

She enveloped his cock and wrapped him in herself in a way that he didn't want to end ... even now, after he had filled her with more of his cum ... she was everywhere in his body.

"You've never done that before, have you Ray?" Her face was still buried in his chest and she made no attempt to look at him.

"No," he said simply as he kissed her hair, "I'm almost too scared to ask ... but what did you see in there?"

She sighed, "Enough to know that you're not the man I'm looking for Ray ... but you and I can have fun and be close until it's too much for you."

"What did you mean by all that?" he asked in amazement.

She crawled up onto him and lay full-length on him. She could feel his cock pressing against her landing strip and, as she kissed him, she gently moved her hips to stimulate his cock even more.

"I'm looking for a second man in my life ... to share my life totally."

"Oh so you are going to divorce Greg after all?"

She kissed the corner of his mouth and then teased his lips with her tongue, "No I am not. You are making the mistake of thinking of life in terms of black and white ... on or off ... hard or soft ... married or divorced ... cuckold or not ... but that is just plain wrong ... although it probably makes you feel comfortable.

"Life and relationships are not set in concrete Ray ... they are not black and white ... they are all different shades of grey. What's right for one couple may not work for another couple and we shouldn't try and cram everyone into the same mould.

"Greg and I decided that we don't fit into the mould called monogamy so he gave me the freedom to pursue other relationships with men just as I gave him the freedom to pursue relationships with other women.

"That doesn't make either of us a cuckold ... if that term can be applied to women. It makes him worthy of respect from those who enjoy the pleasures that I bring to their lives because, if I didn't have the freedom to do so, that pleasure wouldn't be there for them to enjoy.

"So, in my life with Greg there is room for other men. I can totally love more than one man and I know that you're not the man for me to totally share my life is because for you, marriage is monogamy ... there can be no other alternative.

"And I can respect that ... I'm not trying to force my beliefs on your or trying to squeeze you into the mould that works for me. Greg is not here so we can have a lot of fun but when he returns our time will come to an end because it will be too much for you.

He felt a pang of sadness ... she was already forecasting the end of the relationship they were building together, and they had only just started. He wanted to look away ... to protect his thoughts from her but, with a slight wiggle of her hips, she had engulfed his cock and he was once more under her complete power.