All Comments on 'Breaking Point'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MigbirdMigbird10 months ago

Seriously — how do you sustain the appeal that is Max. Hey, it has been a bit of time since “Rebound” yet seems like only yesterday — the tension, angst, suspense, wit and sex. The latter is outrageously fun/believable but never gratuitous; always perfect for the moment. Just as always on pins and needles moving forward.

toesucker1toesucker110 months ago

“Make sure you give me a 5-star Yelp rating," I can do better and give you a 5 star literotica rating!

It’s so good to get another episode of this great series. Max is such a compelling woman. This one had more than the usual amount of twists and turns for her, and more coming up, it appears. I can’t wait.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Max is simply the worst, I love her .but I really hope she gets to be happy, pleads,,,.

kbone1kbone13 months ago

Courtney went from a jet setter to coach surfer. I believe you meant COUCH, not coach.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES