Breaking Point

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lady fingers of course."

"How are those served?"

"There's a variety of choices, but the chef's favorite is coating them with pussy juice."

"I'll take all of that," she said.

Angela's tits were full, ripe and luscious. I licked, kissed and nipped at the tender flesh. She held them together as I pressed my face between them. She ran her fingers through my hair as I made love to her breasts.

"So good... don't stop," she said to me.

I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth, fully extending it before giving it a playful bite.

"Whoa," she said, as the pain and pleasure talked to her at the same time.

When I had my fill I patted her on the rump.

"Next course is served sunny side up," I said.

She knew what I meant. She got on her hands and knees on the bed. I knelt behind her, running my hands over the smooth, soft skin of her ass. I kissed each check and then pulled them apart to admire her pucker, a small circle of brown crinkled skin and then below it the dark, curly hairs of her pussy. Her ass was mine.

I closed my eyes and took my first, satisfying lick of her ass, starting my tongue low at her pussy and then moving up to rim her asshole. She moaned when my tongue touched the rippled skin.

"Fuck Max... you are the dirtiest."

I stabbed at the small gape, widening it with my tongue and pushing inside to feel the smooth, muscular walls of her anal ring.

"Ummm," I hummed. I loved eating ass. I used two fingers to rub her pussy, capturing her clit between them.

She lowered her head into the sheets.

"Oh God Max..."

My fingers slipped inside her saturated pussy, making sucking noises and I pumped them in and out of her. My tongue was dancing inside her ass. She started to buck me off.

"Too... too... intense..." she said.

I grabbed hold of her hips so she couldn't get away. I resumed reaming her ass and finger fucking her until she thrashed on the bed like a landed fish.

"Ahhhh... ahhhhh... ahhhhhhhhhh..."

She laid there, panting, fighting to catch her breath.

"Did you enjoy your meal?" I asked her.

"Fuck you Max. You know I did."

I was kneeling on the bed. I rubbed my fingers against my clit. I was so close already it only took a minute before I threw my head back and came.

"Here's dessert," I said.

I slipped my juice-soaked fingers into her mouth, letting her suck them clean.

I kissed her on the lips, tasting myself.

"You're a great fuck Max," she said to me in her post-orgasmic glow.

"Make sure you give me a 5-star Yelp rating," I said.

* * *

It was 4:30 a.m. My usual wake-up time. Angela rolled over when I got out of bed. The sex was good. No, it was amazing. I pulled back the sheet so I could see her back, her skin stretched over her spine and the valley that started at her waist and ended between the cheeks of her ass. Feminine perfection. I fumbled through the nightstand drawer for a cigarette. I needed one right then.

I stepped out onto the concrete walkway outside my door in my bare feet. I could hear shouting from a room below us and a car door slam in the parking lot. Other than that, it was quiet. My feet had gotten used to the cold. I put the cigarette in my mouth and lit it. It was cold out, so my first puff created a huge plume of steam and smoke that billowed out beyond the walkway railing and over the parking lot. My eyes followed it and then fixed on a shiny new black Cadillac Escalade with its motor running. Two large men got out. One of them looked up and saw me. They walked, not ran, up the stairway and turned the corner at the top of the stairs towards me.

The larger of the two men came up to me. They were both dressed in identical black suits. He pointed down to the Escalade in the parking lot.

"Mr. Williams would like to see you."

* * *

Max and Lesley will return.

1...345678