All Comments on 'Breaking Point Ch. 01'

by SeKa_Kowadi

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
formyqueenspleasureformyqueenspleasurealmost 5 years ago
Lovely opening

Visual, unique and compelling. Great opening.

IreadlesbianstuffIreadlesbianstuffalmost 5 years ago
What a fantastic opening!

I can not possibly wait for more!

Maggie_freedMaggie_freedalmost 5 years ago

Wow. I soooo cannot wait for ch. 2. Very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
one of the best

Cant wait for Chapter 2

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
ok.. I'm hooked.

One heck of a start. Well thought and written. Bring it on !

graymangazergraymangazeralmost 5 years ago

Nice start and I hope it doesn't go off the rails. In my mind these two must have some previous background, either separately or together because the only fault (not really a fault but I can't think of a better word) is that Matilda accepted her Secretary smashing a priceless vase and then agreed to submit to her rather easily and quickly.

There's no sex or bdsm yet but I guess that'll come soon. Hopefully the feelings and emotions of both women will be well explored and described, characterisation plays such a big part in a good story. Anybody can write a basic sex scene, often boring and repetitive, but this story promises to be a cut above. I like to feel some empathy with the characters and have them grow in my imagination, you already have me interested and I'm eager for more. Thanks and five stars from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeKa_Kowadi@SeKa_Kowadi
Author of many kinky, curious things filled with strangeness and charm, who harnesses the energies in her D/s relationship into her writing. Erotic author for hire; contact me at seka.kowadi@gmail.com for commission rates and more information.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES