Breaking Point Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Long, lashing stroke cut through the static like a jolt of electricity, sending sharp current through every nerve. She could no longer hold back her cries; she screamed on each cut of the flogger against her back. Her forehead felt warm and wet with sweat, and her legs shuddered after every touch at her skin.

Touch. A sputtering gasp bubbled past her lips as Jocelyn leaned forward, tracing nails down the cliffs and valleys that defined her back. "Well, how are we?" she said, her voice tickling at Matilda's ear. "How is that pretty mind of yours holding together?"

Matilda nearly choked on her reply. "I don't know!"

A step back, and a quick, lashing stroke across her bottom. "Madam!" Matilda shouted out, voice cracking once more. "I don't know, Madam!"

"I think we're getting somewhere!"

The corded, rope-like tailed flogger was set down, replaced in Jocelyn's hand with the whip-like rope and its leather barb. Matilda's throat twitched. "I feel like," Jocelyn said, running her hand over the whip's length, "a little further and burst those cracks and fissures under the surface wide open. Don't you agree, dear Matilda?"

A pause. Was she supposed to reply? Matilda's lips trembled.

The air in the room cracked, and she let loose a shrill scream.

"Don't you agree," Jocelyn repeated, the words heavier this time, "dear Matilda?"

Another pause. Matilda fumbled for words, trying to put something together, incoherent syllables spilling over her lips.

Crack. Her every muscle spasmed, the mounting points her cuffs were hooked to straining as she pulled against them, raising herself onto the tips of her toes.

"Answer me, Matilda," Jocelyn said, her words as pointed as the barb cutting into Matilda's back.

No pause this time. Crack.

Matilda screamed out her answer, and Jocelyn smiled, watching as her bottom went limp against the cross. The young woman's body twitched, shaking and shivering, thin streams of blood trickling down her back.

Jocelyn stepped forward. One hand pet through Matilda's hair, while her lips pressed lightly against the woman's neck.

"Now," she whispered, closing her eyes, "the work can really begin."

12