Lesbian Conversion Therapy

Story Info
A secret group kidnaps a girl and attempts to turn her gay.
1.7k words
4.16
65.6k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the Summer Holidays approached, Augusta felt somewhat apathetic. She had no boyfriend to hang out with, and though she was excited to spend time with her friends she felt hollow about the whole thing. Sure, she had finally finished her exams, she got an unconditional for her first-choice university, and she was finally 18 so she could drink as much as she liked, but she had lost interest in much of those things, really. She just felt...nothing.

It was a Friday. Hot, humid, and hopelessly boring. Her brother Max was out with his girlfriend and her parents were at the races. All there was for her to do was sit in front of the fan in her underwear. As she sprawled out across the sofa she saw her neighbour, Jon, who was a couple of years older than her, washing his car across the road. He was a sportsman who played for the local rugby team, and was built like it too. As she watched him, this living man of chiselled marble, she felt her hand wander down her stomach, tracing her tingling slit through her blue cotton panties. Augusta was rather like the rest of her family in looks. She was short; barely above 5'2", and she wore her golden hair in elaborate plaits and fashions to draw attention towards her well-built face. A dainty jaw suited her small nose and large eyes which, when something interested her, could be expressive and lively.

Most often though, they were a cold aqua, like a Mediterranean sea. Her body interested very few boys, she lacked her sister's modest but appreciable chest and instead had scarcely more than puffy nipples atop a scrawny chest; pale pink hillforts in a barren plain. Her body, at least, matched her inconsequential bosom. Her ribs were often visible through her skin and her hips jutted out like handlebars. She still got ID'd to go and 15s in the cinema, and though she was popular and was hardly 'bullied', jokes were made among friends and classmates that she countered with quick wit, but which she took home to think about every time she heard one. It was then that the door opened, and before she could remove her hand from her clothed sex she was surrounded by four masked figures who sprayed a sweet-smelling gas in her face. With it came dizziness, spinning, and a void.

Augusta saw many things as she dipped in and out of consciousness. Some reality, some a fantasy, all as real as each other to her. A pale grey van. Images of herself made of ice, slowly melting. Hushed whispers as she was pulled into a tall building. Women made of fire slowly dancing seductively, beckoning her to join them. The feeling of cold leather met her back and limbs, and she again slipped into that welcoming void.

She awoke slowly, the room hazy and split as her eyes refocused on their surroundings. It was a small but well-lit room, a skylight poured a river of gorgeous natural sun across her, and it took not but a moment for her to realise that her cosy pyjama t-shirt and knickers had been robbed. She yanked her arms down to cover herself but realised that she was tightly bound by dark leather restraints, leaving her arms outstretched with little she could do to free herself. Her legs, too, had similar binds, one across her leg just above the knee and another shackling her ankles. She struggled and shouted for help.

"Ah! Help! What the fuck? Where am I?! LET ME FUCKING GO!"

She heard a chair get pushed back behind her, and she desperately tried to look to see who it was.

"Hey, hey, shhhshshshshshhhhh, you're alright my love. You're safe."

A woman walked into view, a sweet benign smile across her soft face. She was tall, around 5'8" by Augusta's guess, with a bun of raven hair that allowed her large reflective sunglasses to frame her face nicely. What Augusta next noticed was the woman's attire: namely, nothing. The two were equally naked, which quickly lead Augusta to her next observation: the woman's chest looked as though it weight as much as Augusta did as a whole. She was very unfamiliar with any bra size above an AAA, so she was making a rough guess when she thought they were around 38Gs or Hs. Proud mountains of veiny flesh that hung under their weight, her nipples large and dark and pointing apart. The woman was not fat, but her soft stomach clearly had paunch to it, and her thighs looked like soft white pillows. About the only similarity between the two women, Augusta thought, was their pubic regions, which were both smooth and well-maintained. Where Augusta's was all 'innie' with no sign of her inner labia, the woman's was not. Augusta had seen other women naked, but she had never been this close to another woman's most private areas. The showers at Sixth Form were far different to this.

"Oh my, something caught your eye, my dear?" Her accent was very well-spoken, she was clearly privately educated.

"Where. Am. I?" Augusta demanded, her voice shaking slightly.

"I suppose it's only fair to let you know what you're in for. Well darling, I represent a small and rather underground community who are researching human sexuality, shall we say." She paced around the room slowly, stepping with grace and confidence ever time her pale feet touched the laminate floor. "We've heard from an acquaintance of yours that you've maintained your heterosexuality for years, and have even expressed some rather unsavoury opinions towards a girl who expressed an interest in you, yes?"

'Fuck, this is Sara's doing? I just told her I wasn't a dyke and that she should leave me alone, that's what anyone would do!' Augusta thought to herself, before she felt the strange woman's warm hands gently grip her ankles.

"So, what we're going to do, is see if we can turn you. As in, genuinely turn you from a heterosexual to a homosexual. Obviously you aren't the first subject in our experiments, but a good sample size is really needed for peer-review." Her hands slowly slid up Augusta's legs, stopping half-way up her thighs. "Oh, and as I'm your personal researcher, you'll be seeing a lot of me. Well, you're already seeing a lot of me, but you know what I mean. My name is Erika, and I'm so looking forward to our prosperous future together, Augusta."

Augusta had a million questions in her head. How long would she be here? How would they turn her? What if she refused? What if it works? All she could manage was to whisper "Please, let me go."

Erika leaned her body over Augusta's, her pendulum-like breasts dragging across Augusta's tiny body until they stopped right atop Augusta's own chest. Erika whispered "Oh poppet, hush now..." before laying a soft kiss on Augusta's cheek. She reached under the padded table Augusta was held on and pulled four electrodes which she stuck around Augusta's pale slit.

"H-hey, what the fuck is that?" Augusta panicked and tried to escape but was again held in place expertly by the restraints.

"Well I'm afraid the first portion of the experiment must begin in earnest!"

"But what the fuck does that mean?!"

"Oh darling, I promise this won't hurt. I cannot promise, however, that you won't be driven slightly insane." Erika quickly got up and attached a small headset to Augusta, held-on by a chinstrap. Erika then returned to the front of the table and flicked a switch.

Immediately Augusta could feel the effects of whatever had been done to her. It was as if every cell in her nether-regions was vibrating, alive with static. The surprise knocked the air out of her lungs, and she gasped to breathe again. She groaned as she tried to fight what she was being forced to feel. She released her frustrations at Erika.

"You fat bitch! Agh! What the fuck are you doing to me?! Stop it!" Augusta bucked and shook wildly to free herself but couldn't move her restraints at all.

"I know darling, I know, shhhhshshshsh...electrostimulation must be incredibly powerful on a virgin."

'How the fuck does she know that?!' Augusta thought, before all logical thought was forced out of her brain. Her mind was not horny, her mind was wrathful and scared and wanted to be free. But her body was being slowly converted, she could already feel her lips swell and part, her slit begin to make itself slick with lust. To her horror she could see her nipples begin to rise and stiffen, and any attempt she made to shut out the intense feeling of her pussy being forced to quiver was defeated as the next wave felt even more intense than the one prior.

Erika walked behind her and began to massage her shoulders, whispering in her ear as she did. "Hush now my darling, don't fight it. There's a good girl, just let your body feel, you're doing so well." Augusta found this combination of electrostimulation, massaging, and whispering unbearable. She fought and fought but her mouth betrayed her thoughts at a critical moment, and she whispered to herself:

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum."

Just as her eyes were forced into the back of her head, just as she attempted and failed to hide a moan, the tingling stopped.

"W-what the fuck?!" Augusta was frustrated that she had been forced to lose control of her body and frustrated that she had just been edged. Augusta had poor patience and was very sensitive. She hated to edge herself. She hated being edged against her will far, far more.

"These electrodes monitor your brain, sweetie. They stop the little party in your non-existent pants..."

The device began again, catching Augusta off-guard for the second time and forcing her to gasp like before.

"...until it begins again. I'd love to stay and watch darling, but I have some paperwork to do. I promise though, I'm in solidarity." She dipped a finger into her dripping pussy and smeared her nectar across Augusta's upper lip, so her scent would stay with Augusta the entire time. "I shan't masturbate myself until after your two-hours are up. Enjoy, my dearest." She deposited a kiss on Augusta's forehead, and left the room.

Augusta could manage only to squeak out, "T-two hours...?"

Her ordeal had just begun.

(I hope you enjoyed! If you did feel free to let me know, or feel free to let me know the opposite. Thank you for reading, stay safe everyone.

-SS)