Breaking Suzy

Story Info
A couple's gang bang fantasy becomes a painful reality.
8.1k words
3.85
57.4k
57
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**TW: This story contains scenes of dominance and submission that resemble nonconsensual assault. They are not, however -- everything is consensual. That will become clear if you make it to the end of the story.

*

There was a knock at the luxury hotel suite's door -- three quick raps.

"Is everything good?" Asked my wife Suzy.

"One sec," I replied as I made a final adjustment to the garter clip on the back of her left thigh, stood up, and stepped back to admire our handiwork.

Suzy looked positively radiant as she performed a little 360-degree twirl to give me the full view. Her lacy black garter belt was holding up her sheer black thigh-high stockings, which ended inside her strappy black stiletto heels. The lingerie set was completed by a black lacy open bra, which gave a little lift to Suzy's firm B-cup breasts. Her large, dark, hardening nipples projected out in front of her, poking through the soft cascade of her long black hair.

Without panties, Suzy's straight black pubes projected forward from her mound. Their wispy sparseness just below her smooth flat stomach made Suzy look much younger than her forty years; well, that and her extraordinary South East Asian genes. Even at this age, she could easily pass for early twenties, and regularly got carded when we went to bars. Knowing what the evening had in store for her, the arousal that Suzy felt was causing her clitoris and inner labia to peek out from between her lips, clearly visible to the naked eye upon inspection.

"Well?" Suzy inquired, eyebrow cocked, hands on her hips.

"You are perfection." I announced. "Answer the door."

Suzy twirled towards the door to our hotel room, virtually naked, to welcome our first guest. We were about to sail into uncharted territory, and our mutual excitement was at a fever pitch.

* * * * *

Suzy Tran and I had married two years after we met. She had been twenty-seven and I thirty-seven. We had met through mutual friends and it had been love at first sight for us both. So many white men have the "yellow fever" -- but I had never even dated an Asian girl before I met Suzy. Once I fell, though, I fell hard. I had just never known any other woman who so perfectly integrated brains, humor, strength, playfulness, and beauty.

At that time, Suzy was working as a junior analyst at a venture capital firm. I already had a successful career running my own business. I think that Suzy and I admired one another's ambition and success, but I'd also have to admit that I was instantly attracted to her beauty. She could've been Jennifer Phan's doppelganger. In fact, Suzy had done some modeling work as a teenager, and had considered making a career out of it. But she was the Americanized and entirely-over-educated child of Vietnamese immigrants. And her parents wanted her to finish her Stanford education and go into law or business. Being the good girl that she was, she fulfilled their hopes and expectations of her.

Like many passionate relationships, the first five-or-so years of our relationship were a non-stop fuck-fest -- during stretches we would go at it twice a day, seven days a week. Other than anal, which she had never done and which never held any attraction for her, there was virtually nothing that we hadn't tried together. But, like many long-term relationships, as the years wore on, our sex became more routine, less creative, and less frequent.

I don't know what possessed me one night while we were fucking. Suzy was riding me cowgirl -- our default position. I guess I just wanted to spice it up when I grabbed her hair, pulling her head back, and I whispered in her ear "Imagine I'm sitting in the chair over there, watching you get fucked."

Suzy moaned loudly at the suggestion, and began to grind more vigorously on me. The pressure of my pubic bone against her clitoris was pushing her closer and closer to orgasm.

"Is it turning you on to see his massive cock slamming into my little Asian pussy?" She asked, breathing heavily. "Are you jerking yourself off while you watch? Is it going to make you come watching me kiss him while he's fucking me like this?"

I couldn't take it -- the fantasy was so hot, I started pounding myself up into Suzy rapidly and I came, shooting my load into Suzy's tight juicy snatch. The extra pounding had the desired effect on Suzy and she came when I did, yelling loudly, her powerful pelvic muscles gripping, then releasing, gripping, then releasing, my own throbbing penis, milking every last drop out of me.

"Holy crap!" I exclaimed, panting.

"I know, right? Where did that idea come from?" Suzy asked, similarly breathless. She melting on top of me as the spasms of her orgasm began to recede.

"Porn, I guess." I replied, sheepishly.

"Mmmm -- sounds like good porn!" Suzy replied. "Is it just a fantasy, or is it something you really want to do?"

Damn, she really called the question. One thing I always loved about Suzy is that she was no-nonsense, no-bullshit.

"Only if it excited you, too. I would try anything you wanted to try, baby." I responded, truthfully.

"Right back at ya." Suzy replied. "Let's keep talking about it!" She rolled off me and drifted into slumber.

Over the weeks that followed, our sex life experienced quite a renaissance. The frequency and intensity of our sexual encounters took a quantum leap forward, as we incorporated dirty talk about other men into almost every session. Sometimes we would fantasize about one other man, and I would watch. Other times I would participate. The idea of getting spit-roasted was especially exciting to Suzy. We would even act that out with a dildo, which inevitably elicited loud, hard, intense orgasms for her. And for me too, if I'm being honest. Sometimes we would even fantasize about three, four, or more men, and Suzy would talk about getting gang banged in front of me, which I found particularly arousing.

After months of this, we finally decided that it was time to realize the fantasy. That set off weeks of dinner table conversations about logistics and participants. In the interest of anonymity, we could've gone to Vegas, or even overseas. And we could have placed an ad in any swingers app and hooked up with a stranger. But the more we worked through it, the more sense it made that the first new person invited into our bed should be a friend -- someone we already both knew, liked, and trusted.

That's where our friend Theo entered the picture. Theo was also first-generation Asian-American, the son of Korean immigrants. Like Suzy, he worked in finance. We had become close friends with Theo and his last girlfriend over the course of several years, enjoying dozens of dinner parties and long wine-fueled nights of conversation together. He checked all our boxes: he was smart, funny, tall, handsome, and we both trusted him implicitly. Plus, having worked out with him at the gym several times, I could vouch that Theo was amply well-endowed. Myths about Asian penis size, based on my limited sample, appeared to be unfounded.

Theo had broken up with his girlfriend a couple of months earlier, and we invited him over for dinner on the pretense of curing his loneliness with a friendly evening get-together. During dinner, we confessed our real motivation, and walked him through our thoughts about it, and about him.

Theo was flattered, and receptive. To his credit, his main concern was to do nothing would injure my relationship with Suzy; and his second concern was to do nothing that might damage the friendship among us. We assured him that our priorities were the same as his, and that if it got complicated, or awkward, we would talk it through and work it out like the good friends that we are.

From that night forward, Theo became a regular third in our bed. Once every couple of weeks or so he would join us. Usually, it would go just like that first fantasy I had articulated: Theo and Suzy would have sex in front of me while I watched and masturbated. But sometimes, Suzy would blow me while Theo banged her tight little pussy from behind, or vice versa. One of the most amazing things that we discovered was that, although neither Theo nor I had ever identified as bisexual, with Suzy as the tie that bound us, we both enjoyed licking her juices off of one another, and even licking Suzy's clit while the other fucked her -- "fucklicking," we called it.

Through the course of these many threesomes, we came to confess to Theo our fantasy about entertaining a larger group of men, and with much discussion and planning, we enlisted him to help us make it happen. To Theo's credit, the idea of introducing more men to Suzy's spectacular snatch produced no jealousy at all. Very much to the contrary, he loved the idea.

We decided that we would do it at nice downtown San Francisco hotel, and that Suzy and I didn't want to know the other men ahead of time (or see them again afterwards). And that's how my wife came to find herself practically naked in barely-there black lacy lingerie, her hand on a hotel room door.

* * * * *

Suzy opened the door wide, as planned, to find Theo standing there in a suit, with a single red rose in one hand, and a bottle of champagne in the other. She stepped into the hallway to fling her arms around him and give him a kiss on the lips, lifting her left foot coquettishly as she did. The couple pulling their carry-on bags down the hotel hallway at that instant got quite an eye-full. I think they even saw me inside the room. Whatever they thought was going on, the truth was probably beyond their imagination.

"Is this for me?" Suzy asked, taking the rose, and leading Theo by the hand into the room.

"It is. Now pour us some champagne." He ordered, giving my wife a smack on her rear. "The others will be here shortly." Theo walked to the closet and hung up his suit coat.

"Yes, sir!" Suzy responded.

"That's 'yes, sir, Theo, sir!'" Theo corrected her.

"Yes, sir, Theo, sir." Suzy answered submissively, giggling just a little.

"How've you been, Sam?" Theo asked me while Suzy opened the champagne and poured three glasses. "You ready for this?"

"We've been good, Theo!" I responded. "We really owe you for all your help setting this up. It's going to be great!"

We sat on the couches that surrounded the coffee table in the hotel suite. Suzy brought over a tray carrying the open champagne bottle and three glasses. She knelt in front of Theo, pouring him a glass and looking down submissively as she held it out to him.

"Good job, Suzy." Theo praised her, reaching forward to cup Suzy's right breast in his palm and twirl her nipple between his fingers. She moaned as he did. "Now pour one for Sam, and one for yourself."

Suzy knelt in front of me, poured my glass, and held it out to me as she had done for Theo. I rewarded her by reaching down to run my fingers lightly over the wispy fur on her mound, prompting another moan. Suzy poured her own glass and sat in the lounge chair at the end of the table, between our two sofas.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Demanded Theo, adopting an angry tone. "Stand up and come over her and face your husband!"

Suzy looked surprised at Theo's reprimand, but did as he ordered. SMACK! The flat of Theo's right hand came down on Suzy's right butt cheek. It sounded like it must have stung. She whimpered and the hint of a tear appeared in the corner of her eye as she looked to me.

"You kneel on the floor like an obedient little slut, until and unless otherwise instructed." Theo commanded. "Are we clear?"

"Yes, sir, Theo, sir." Suzy complied, kneeling on the floor next to Theo, bowing her head.

"Good little slut." Theo said, giving the back of Suzy's head a comforting stroke and running his fingers through her hair, as he had done many times before.

My temples were humming, burning. Nobody had ever talked to my wife like that -- not me, not anyone! But the sight of Suzy being broken right before my eyes was as arousing as anything I had ever seen, and I could see that Suzy noticed the bulge beginning to grow in my pants.

Theo and I had just taken sips of our champagne when there came another knock at the door. Theo nodded his head towards the door, and Suzy, not wanting to risk another punishment, rose to go answer it.

Again, wearing next to nothing, my wife opened the hotel room door to admit two more men -- a tall, dark, muscular, man in jeans and a black leather blazer; and another man like me, pale, brown hair, also of average height, and also in a suit. Each man was holding a bottle of champagne, and Suzy took their free hands to lead them into the suite. Neither man was especially handsome, but neither was unattractive. I doubt they had any idea that I was checking them out from inside the room. Their eyes nearly popped out of their heads when they first laid eyes upon the naked Asian vixen standing before them.

"Suzy, Sam -- meet Rodney and Dave." Said Theo. "Be a good girl and put the champagne in the fridge Suzy."

The four of us all shook hands and Theo beckoned Rodney and Dave over to the sofas.

"Suzy -- we've got some tasks for you, but first, come get on all fours on top of the coffee table." Theo directed.

To my surprise, Suzy looked a little frightened and humiliated as she crawled up onto the coffee table surrounded by the four of us. Her cheeks were red, and the tear in the corner of her eye was growing. But she did as she had been ordered. The toes of her stilettos hung off the edge of the table, her knees were slightly parted, and she arched her back so as to put her genitals on full display. Her pussy lips belied the story that her tears were telling. They were engorged and glistening. Notwithstanding he waterworks, she was obviously loving this.

"Dave -- can you please?" Theo asked.

Dave pulled a pink silicone butt plug and a remote control out of the pocket of his suit coat and walked behind Suzy. He drove the plug into my wife's pussy and twirled it around, coating it with her juices, before pressing it against her virgin ass hole. Suzy looked at me helplessly, eyes wide, and her mouth opened to emit a grunt as Dave pressed the slick butt plug into her anus.

"I'll take the remote." Theo said to Dave, holding out his hand. "You should inspect her now -- make sure she'll serve our purposes."

Dave handed Theo the remote control and knelt behind my wife. With both hands he spread Suzy's cheeks and her pussy lips as far apart as they would go, peering into her almost gynecologically. He grabbed Suzy's pussy fur between his fingers and gave it a yank, provoking a yelp. Dave, like Theo before him, brought his right hand down on Suzy's butt cheek.

"Quiet, slut!" Dave demanded. "Squeals of pleasure only!"

"Yes, sir, Dave, sir." My wife murmured softly, her voice now quiet and high-pitched, like a child's.

Dave moved around to her side, roughly grabbing her breasts, and pinching her nipples. Suzy bit her lip to avoid crying out. Then Dave grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head up, looking into her watery eyes.

"Open your mouth and stick your tongue out, slut!" Dave directed. She complied.

"She'll do fine." Dave issued his verdict after peering into my wife's mouth, and returned to sit on the sofa. "What do you think, Rodney?"

Rodney, the big one, walked behind my naked wife and abruptly thrust two fingers straight into her pussy. "She's tight, but she's wet." He said, as if commenting on some piece of livestock. He was obviously moving his fingers inside of her, because my wife was pinching her eyes shut and biting her lip -- whether to contain a cry or a moan, I did not know.

We had wanted this, but did I want this? Watching these men -- total strangers -- inspect, insult, and abuse my beautiful wife's gorgeous body was simultaneously profoundly humiliating, and shockingly erotic. My cock had never been harder than it was right then, and I hadn't even touched it yet. There was no turning back now, it seemed.

Rodney extracted his fingers from my wife's dripping cunt and came around to grab her hair as Dave had done, before shoving his slick gooey fingers into her mouth. She knew what to do, sucking on them eagerly, using her tongue to scour every drop of her juices off of Rodney's dark brown fingers.

"I thought you said this slut was forty years old, Theo." Rodney said. "Seems more like twenty."

"I told you," Theo said, "she's aging well."

"Hell yeah she is." Rodney responded to Theo, withdrawing his fingers from Suzy's eager lips. "I think she'll do."

"Excellent." Said Theo, then to me: "Sam, please pour some champagne for my guests?"

I walked to the fridge to open a second bottle and pour more wine, feeling a little put out at being ordered around like a manservant. Theo continued, addressing my wife, "Slut, I want you to disrobe the three of us, Dave first, then me, then Rodney. You are to hang our clothes carefully in the closet. I'll be adjusting the vibrator in your ass, but you are not permitted to let it distract you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir, Theo, sir." Suzy consented.

Suzy crawled back off of the table and walked behind Dave, taking his suit jacket by the lapels and lifting it off of his shoulders. She walked it over the closet and placed it on a hanger. As she turned back toward the sofas, Theo turned the dial on the remote control and Suzy's knees buckled in towards one another. Her mouth emitted a loud "Aaaaaahhhhh!" And Suzy steadied herself with one hand against the closet door frame.

"Hurry up, slut!" Theo ordered. "We don't have all night here! Well, actually we do." He chuckled.

My wife made her way back to Dave, panting, walking unsteadily as the plug in her anus shook her pelvis with its vibrations. She knelt in front of Dave, and untied his shoes, removed them, and then his socks, setting them to the side. Then Suzy unbuttoned Dave's dress shirt and pulled it off of his shoulders, before unbuckling his belt, and lowering the zipper on his suit pants. Dave lifted his butt from the sofa and my wife slid his slacks and boxers down in one swoop, releasing his cock which had been straining against the inside of his trousers. Dave's body was pale, with a light coat of brown hair on his chest. He was fit, but not ripped. His cock was average -- similar in size to mine -- and circumcised with a bulbous head.

"Lick his balls, slut, before you put his clothes away." Theo commanded.

"Yes, sir, Theo, sir." Suzy relented.

Obediently, my partner of fifteen years leaned between this guy's legs and drew his balls into her mouth. Dave's cock twitched upon contact, and he ran his hand through my wife's hair, pulling her face into his crotch. After thoroughly lapping Dave's scrotum, Suzy ran her tongue up the underside of his cock, before gathering up the rest of his clothes and carrying them to the closet. Theo, mercifully, turned down the intensity on the remote control so that Suzy could walk more easily. I sat watching quietly as the lurid and dangerous scene unfolded in front of me, sipping my champagne and occasionally rubbing my own cock through the denim of my jeans.

Suzy returned to the sofa, and just as she had done with Dave, she untied Theo's dress shoes and removed his socks, before unbuttoning and removing his shirt, unbuckling his belt, and sliding his pants and boxers off. Theo's cock was one that my wife had seen before, obviously. It was large when erect -- not enormous, but definitely above average, uncircumcised, and girthy. It was standing at attention and a drop of pre-ejaculate began to run down its length.

"Clean that up, slut!" Theo demanded, and Suzy submissively drew his cock into her mouth and sucked the fluid off of it. I had seen Suzy suck Theo's cocks many times, but something about watching her in this subservient state, with two strange men we'd never met before watching her every move, was powerfully terrifying and exciting. With his cock in Suzy's mouth, Theo began to ratchet up the dial on the remote control, and my wife let out a long "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm," never breaking contact with Theo's cock. The muscles in her thighs and butt were twitching uncontrollably as the plug pulsated inside her.