Breaking Suzy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzy had wrapped her far arm around Theo's waist so she could devour his cock. Rodney's hips were bucking from below, as Dave plowed into Suzy's pussy from above. I was stroking myself, getting closer and closer to orgasm.

Rodney, who had not yet come, was the first to blow. The bucking of his hips got faster and faster, and his grunts grew louder and louder, until he started shouting "Yes! You filthy cunt, take my hot jizz up your nasty little Asian whore ass! Tell me how much you love it!"

"Mmm mm mm." Suzy murmured.

"I think the slut said she loves your monster cock in her ass." Theo joked.

The twitching of Rodney's cock in my wife's ass, separated only by a paper-thin membrane of flesh from Dave's cock in her pussy, began to push Dave over the edge. Once again he discharged a second load of come unto Suzy's aching pussy.

Theo too, was getting close, and he grabbed a handful of Suzy's hair, pulling her mouth off of his cock. "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue!" He ordered.

Suzy opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue, flicking its tip against Theo's frenulum. She already knew that Theo liked that, and it drew an instant blast of his semen directly into her mouth. Theo pulled Suzy's head back onto him and thrust into her throat several more times as the fading tension in Rodney's and Dave's loins released the last of their semen into my wife's ass and pussy and my hand drew the first jet of my own semen onto my stomach.

All five of us collapsed onto the king-sized bed, spent and panting.

* * * * *

Suzy and I spooned naked under the covers of the king-sized hotel bed. Moonlight spilled across the balcony and through the open curtains into the darkened room. I ran my fingertips up and down my wife's belly. She giggled.

"That tickles!" She said. I stopped. "Don't stop!"

"I can't believe we did that!" I said. "Those were a couple of the most intense orgasms I ever had."

"Me too!" Suzy agreed. "More than a couple. I had dozens. When Rodney's cock was in my pussy and my ass, I felt like I was being impaled on a telephone pole! There's not a nerve ending anywhere inside me that he wasn't hitting."

"He was huge. Were you scared? You were crying so much, I was worried." I replied.

"I was a little scared. But mostly I was just getting into the scene. It went just like we planned it out with Theo. And we had our safe word, and I would have used it, but I didn't need it. I actually thought about using it when Rodney started on my ass, but I decided to be brave. We practiced for that, after all." Suzy answered.

"I'm sure glad we spent the last few weeks getting your ass prepared!" I said. "Those dilators were a solid investment. Are you going to start letting me take your ass, now?" I asked, hopefully.

"Probably." Suzy said with a wink, reaching back to rub my hip with her hand. "What about you, babe? Theo and Rodney were a little hard on you."

"Ha -- not as hard on me as they were on you!" I joked. "It was fine. Feeling helpless was part of the turn-on. We definitely put together a great scene! Mostly I just got off on how much you were getting into it."

Suzy wiggled her butt and pressed it back into me. "I love you, buddy!" She said.

Theo exited the suite's bathroom and walked over to our bed, pulling his suit coat on and checking his belt.

"I hope that was as fun for both of you as it was for me!" He said, enthusiastically.

"Mmmm, it was!" Suzy said. "I'm spent."

"Me too." I concurred. "Thank you so much for setting it up!"

"It was my pleasure -- literally. If you ever want to do it again, Rodney and Dave had a great time. They would definitely be game. Or I could probably rustle up others. You're not a hard sell, Suzy. Who wouldn't want to play with a woman as gorgeous and sexy as you?" Theo flattered her, bending over to give my wife a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Mmmmm -- I think that's probably going to happen. But maybe not right away." Suzy responded.

"Totally understandable." Theo responded, as he stood and walked towards the door. "You guys have a great night! Hope you get some sleep. I'm coming over for dinner next Friday, right?"

"Yes, sir, Theo, sir!" Suzy joked as Theo left the room and the door closed softly behind him.