Breaking Suzy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's enough, slut." Theo ordered. "Put my clothes away and get Rodney undressed."

My wife complied with Theo's order, walking gingerly to the closet and back, slipping Rodney's leather blazer off from behind. Rodney was wearing a t-shirt, which showed off his gym-toned musculature. Suzy grabbed it at the waist with both hands and raised it over Rodney's head revealing his chiseled torso. She removed his boots, and unbuttoned the fly on his jeans. As she slid Rodney's jeans and underwear down Suzy gasped audibly.

"Yeah, it's big, slut." Rodney said. "And I'm going to split you in half with it. And then you're going to beg me to do it again. Isn't that right, slut?"

"Yes, sir, Rodney, sir." Suzy said, dutifully.

"Give Rodney a little lap dance, slut." Theo ordered her.

My wife crawled into Rodney's lap and pressed her naked stomach into his, grinding her clitoris into his massive shaft. Then she turned around to stand facing me, and pressed her now-juicy slit against the underside of Rodney's penis, sliding up and down against its rigid length. Suzy looked up at me as she raised and lowered herself, Rodney's hands now on her hips, guiding her, and silently mouthed "I love you." I winked at her encouragingly. I hoped this night wasn't going to get away from us. I already felt like I had lost all control of the situation -- a friend and two strangers were molesting my naked wife and treating her like a whore. All I could do now was watch.

Theo ordered Suzy to put away the remaining clothes, all the while tweaking the knob on his remote control. The three men leered at her as she struggled to stand on two feet while the vibrating butt plug pummeled her loins with intermittent shock waves.

"Dave first." Theo directed. Dave stood up, grabbed my wife by the hair, and dragged her over to the bed, tossing her roughly onto the mattress.

"Wait!" She said, fearfully.

"Shut the fuck up, slut!" Dave yelled at my wife from his position standing at the foot of the bed. "Lay back and spread your legs!"

Suzy had a panicked look in her eyes and pushed herself back on the bed farther from Dave.

"Gentlemen, I think I need your assistance." Dave said, looking to Theo and Rodney. "This slut apparently no longer wants to cooperate."

Theo and Rodney slammed their remaining champagne and walked to the bed. My wife, exposed and trembling, was huddled against the headboard, now surrounded by these three naked, aggressive, and very horny men. Almost as if they had choreographed it, Theo and Rodney each grabbed one of Suzy's legs and pulled her down towards the foot of the bed.

"No, please. Wait -- stop!" Suzy protested.

"Shut the fuck up, slut." Said Rodney, as he and Theo moved onto the bed where each of them knelt on one of my wife's arms. Then each grabbed one of her legs, and pulled them apart and back, exposing her pussy and the flange of her butt plug to Dave. Suzy writhed and struggled, but it was pointless, there were three of them, and only one of her. Theo and Rodney were fit and strong, and there was no way to fight them. Suzy relented in submission.

Dave placed one hand on each of my wife's hip bones and drove the big round head of his cock into the wet folds of her pussy with one swift push. She cried out in what was either pain or ecstasy, at this point it was hard to tell. Dave leaned over her as the other men retrained her and held her legs open for him.

"You love getting fucked, don't you, slut?" Dave asked.

"I love getting fucked by you, sir, Dave, sir." Suzy replied.

"We're all going to pump you so full of come that you're going to be dripping for days. That's what you want, isn't it?" He continued.

"No please! Please don't! I'm not on birth control, please..." She protested, until Dave brought the palm of his hand down with a loud "SMACK" on the back of my wife's thigh. Even from my seat on the sofa I could see her wince.

"Let's try that again, slut!" Dave growled, as he continued to drive his cock in and out of Suzy's sopping gash. "We're all going to pump your pussy so full of come that you're going to be dripping for days. That's what you want, isn't it?"

"Yes, sir, Dave, sir." Suzy said. "I want all of you to pump my pussy so full of come that I'll be dripping for days." My wife had been broken -- she was theirs to do with as they pleased.

Theo, kneeling on my wife's right arm and holding her right ankle high, looked over at me. "We need you over here for cleanup duty in a minute, Sam. Come over here and take your clothes off and get ready." He instructed me.

I stood and walked over to the bed. The scene I had been watching from across the room was no less shocking up close. Dave was pulling his penis nearly all the way out of Suzy with each stroke and then slamming it back into her. With each thrust, Suzy moaned and her body shook. Her juices were frothing around the base of Dave's cock, and running down over the flange of her butt plug. She looked at me tearfully. I looked back helplessly as I pulled off my shirt and let my pants and underwear fall to the floor, my erection telling the true story of my reaction to the scene.

"Oh god, I'm about to come in this little Asian slut!" Dave grunted.

"Get ready, Sam!" Theo ordered.

I knelt down at the foot of the bed next to Dave, my face now merely inches from my wife's swollen and dripping pussy. Dave let out a loud grunt and leaned into his thrust, pressing his hips against the backs of Suzy's raised thighs. I could see his glutes flexing rhythmically, and I assumed he must have been blasting the inside of my wife's snatch with jets of his semen.

After a few moments Dave slowly withdrew himself from the grip of Suzy's pussy and turned to face me. His cock was dripping with a glistening gooey mix of his own semen and Suzy's juices. His come was still dribbling out from the end of his penis, which was still twitching slowly, and the fluids were running all the way down the front of his balls. I knew what Theo wanted me to do -- something I had only ever done with him. I felt emasculated and powerless as I grabbed Dave's buttocks in my hands and pulled his cock into my mouth, running my tongue in circles to remove all of the tangy salty juices from his shaft. My nose was pressed into his coarse brown pubes. I slid my mouth off of him, pressed Dave's cock against his stomach with my hand, and licked his balls clean. Then I gave Dave's it one last hard squeeze and a stroke to draw the last drops of his semen out and onto my waiting tongue. Dave put his hand behind my head, with a touch that almost seemed affectionate, and pulled my mouth onto his cock until it tickled the back of my throat. He gave one last thrust, and then released me.

"Good work, Sam." Theo said. "Now clean up your slut so I can take my turn."

I turned towards my wife's crotch. Theo and Rodney kept Suzy's arms immobilized and maintained their grip on her ankles. Her mound remained on bold display to the room. Suzy turned her head from side to side, tears running down both her cheeks, but she couldn't move otherwise. Her hole was pulsing slowly -- Dave, a complete stranger taking her by force, had given my wife an orgasm, apparently. Juices dribbled out of her with each involuntary contraction of her pelvic muscles. Suzy let out a long low moan as I placed my mouth over her gash and sucked as hard as I could, my mouth once again filling with her juices and Dave's ejaculate. I licked the inside edges and then the outside edges of Suzy's lips, left side, then right. And I even licked the fluids off of the flange of the butt plug protruding from her anus right below her vagina. The sensation of it buzzing against my tongue was unpleasant, but I had my marching orders.

"Outstanding." Theo praised me. "Stay still, slut! We're just getting started with you. Dave -- come take my place. Don't let her move. Sam -- go get us all some more champagne. I'm thirsty."

I stood and stepped back as Theo stepped off the bed, maintaining his grip on Suzy's arm and ankle with his hands until Dave could take his place. As I poured four glasses of champagne, I watched out of the corner of my eye while Theo rubbed the head of his cock against Suzy's clitoris as I had seen him do before. But now he was doing it in front of Rodney and Dave -- two total strangers. They both looked lustfully down at my wife as she involuntarily displayed the most private parts of her body to their gaze, and our friend Theo pressed is penis slowly into Suzy's slick hole.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!" She groaned as Theo drove into her with one long stroke.

I returned with the champagne. Dave and Rodney each took a glass with their free hands. Theo took his champagne in his left hand, sipping from the flute, while using his right thumb to press firm circles around Suzy's clitoris as he thrust insouciantly in and out of her.

The direct stimulation coupled with Theo's added girth was too much for Suzy. She began to cry out.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, fuck me, fuck yeah!" She yelled, coming again. It was loud enough that I consciously hoped that there were no guests in the next room.

"What are you, slut?" Theo demanded.

"I'm a slut. I'm a horny slut. I'm your fucking come dumpster slut whore." Suzy moaned, adding, "Please keep fucking me, sir, Theo, sir."

"What do you love?" Theo continued.

"Cock. All cocks. Your cock, sir, Theo, sir. I'm a horny dirty come slut and I love cock." I had never heard Suzy talk like this.

"What are you going to do?" Theo persisted.

"I'm going to do anything any of you want me to do, sir, Theo, sir. My body exists for your pleasure. I serve you."

"That's right you do, slut. Sam, go fuck your dirty slut wife's mouth." Theo ordered.

I crawled onto the bed above Suzy's head, between Dave and Rodney. I bent forward, bracing myself on my arms with my hands next to Suzy's hips, my face several inches above Theo's cock as it drove in and out of my wife snatch. And I lowered my cock into Suzy's waiting mouth.

Suzy had always given an outstanding and enthusiastic blowjob, but she was obviously aroused to a higher level on this evening. She moaned as she sucked hard on my cock and ran her tongue vigorously around the glans. The tremors through her torso made it obvious that she was still coming around Theo's cock. Theo accelerated the pace of his thrusts, which only made Suzy moan louder. Theo ran his fingers through the hair on the back of my head, and I turned my face up submissively to look at his.

"I'm going to come in your mouth, Sam. Swallow it all and don't spill a drop or Suzy will be punished." Theo directed.

I nodded obediently. Theo continued his thrusting, until he let out a groan, withdrew his big cock from my wife's pussy and shoved my head roughly down onto it. The first rope of his come filled my mouth and triggered my own orgasm. Almost in unison, as Theo continued to shoot streams of his come into my mouth, I ejaculated spurt after spurt of my come into Suzy's mouth. Each jet of Theo's semen into me triggered a corresponding spasm in my own pelvic muscles. Rodney wrapped his hand around my buttocks and gave them a reassuring shake and a slap. With Rodney's hand on my ass, Theo's hand on my head, and Theo's cock in my wife, I felt like their bitch.

I struggled to swallow fast enough to keep pace with Theo's ejaculation, but I didn't spill any. The pace of his thrusts slowed, and Theo released his grip on the back of my head. He let his cock fall from my lips, and it shuddered one last time, shooting a final drop of semen onto my wife's belly as the last of my own ejaculate spilled simultaneously into Suzy's mouth.

"Oh Sam, Sam, Sam." Theo said in a mocking tone. "Now Suzy will have to be punished. But go ahead and clean that up, anyway."

I licked Theo's semen off of my wife's belly, as directed. I sat back on the bed above Suzy's head, where I drew the hair off of her face and stroked her cheek. We all knew that Rodney was up next, and his enormous dark cock was twitching hard.

"Let the slut go." Theo directed Dave and Rodney.

Our tormentors, Dave and Rodney, slid back on the bed. Suzy had hardly a moment to stretch her arms and arch her back, before Theo grabbed her calves and twisted, flipping her onto her stomach with her legs off the end of the bed. She reached up and laid her hands on my thighs where I knelt. Theo wrapped his fingers around the base of the butt plug and gave it a hard tug, producing a "pop" as it slid out of my wife's anus, and producing a loud "oh!" from Suzy.

"It's your turn, Rodney!" Theo announced. "You know what to do."

"Sir, Theo, sir -- please, not in my ass. I've never been fucked in the ass. Please." My wife whimpered and begged, her face pressed into the mattress. I stroked the hair on the back of her head, helplessly.

"I'm not going to tell you again, slut!" Rodney bellowed, "Shut the fuck up!" And he brought his palm down upon my wife's upturned buttocks with the fiercest slap yet. She bit her lip to stay silent, as once again the tears began to stream from her eyes.

"Nobody is asking you!" Rodney sneered.

"Your husband should've done a better job swallowing my load, slut." Theo retorted. "So now you'll take whatever we give you and you'll like it. Are we clear?"

"Yes, sir, Theo, sir." Suzy sniveled.

"Your job, Sam, is to keep your wife where she is while Rodney fucks her. Grab her arms if you need to. Can you handle that, Sam?" Theo asked me.

"Yes, I will." I nodded.

Rodney crawled off the bed. The mattress was tall and Suzy's toes barely reached the floor. Rodney moved behind her. I had certainly noticed his massive cock -- how could I not? -- but I hadn't really focused on it before that moment. It was long -- at least eight or nine inches. But more than that, it was thick -- his shaft had the girth of a beer can, and the dark brown head was even bigger. I knew for a fact that Suzy had never had anything that big inside her. He hadn't been joking when he said he was going to split her in half. I didn't want Rodney to hurt my wife, but I was powerless to challenge him.

I grabbed Suzy's arms and pulled them toward me while Rodney ran the tennis-ball-sized head of his cock up and down the length of my wife's slick gash, lubricating himself with her juices. He placed the head of his penis against her vaginal opening and thrust forward. His head disappeared into her, and Suzy whipped her had back, eyes wide, mouth agape, gasping but unable even to make a sound. She dug her fingers into the flesh of my thighs, and she shivered. Rodney pushed again and slid two inches deeper into my wife. Tears were now running down both of Suzy's cheeks as she pinched her eyes shut. Rodney let out a loud grunt as thrust again and slid balls deep into Suzy's pussy.

Rodney began thrusting slowing in and out of my wife. With each outstroke, her pussy lips stretched taught and drew away from her body. With each instroke, she let out a loud groan. Suzy looked up at me again as Rodney reached down and pressed his thumb into my wife's anus. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she let out a guttural scream that seemed to spring from a place the precise boundary of agony and euphoria. Her entire body hadn't stopped shaking from a continuous orgasm since Rodney first pressed his head into her.

"I'm going to give you a choice for your punishment, slut." Rodney said.

"Sir, Rodney, yes, sir." Suzy muttered.

"I can fuck your ass with my giant cock," he began, "Or ... you can take all three of us at once -- ass, pussy, mouth -- but we'll have Dave do the honors of deflowering your pretty little Asian ass."

Suzy raised her head, blinking quickly, apparently weighing her options and at the same time just trying to catch her breath. "Sir, Rodney, sir -- why not both, sir?"

"Oh yeah, boyeeez! You hear that? She's a live one, this tight little slut." Rodney exclaimed.

Theo and Dave clinked their champagne flutes in a toast to their depravity. Theo walked to the closet where he retrieved a bottle of lube from his coat and tossed it to Rodney, who poured a healthy dollop of the lube onto Suzy's little anus. It was still just slightly distended from Rodney's thumb, and some of the cold clear fluid dribbled into her, triggering her little brown rosebud to flex and pucker.

Rodney withdrew his cock from my wife's pussy and she moaned, almost as if she was sad to see it go. Rodney began to slather the lube up and down his length before placing his cock's enormous head at the entrance to Suzy's back channel.

"You take a deep breath or two, and try to relax your whole body, slut." Rodney instructed her. "And when you feel me start to push, push back."

"Yes, sir, Rodney, sir." Suzy agreed meekly. What choice did she have, really?

Rodney pushed, and Suzy pushed back as instructed, and the head of his penis began to slide into my wife's tiny virgin ass. I wouldn't have thought she could stretch that far, but it did, as he slowly pressed his monster cock inside of her, pausing every centimeter or so to let her adjust. Susy, face down into the comforter, was emitting strange guttural moans and grunts like I had never heard before. I swept her hair from her cheek and could see that she had a handful of the comforter between her molars and was biting down hard on it, tears still streaming down her face.

Rodney, now balls deep in Suzy's ass, began thrusting deep and slow, just as he had done in her pussy. Suzy had gone limp. Her sphincter distended around Rodney's shaft and stretched back with each outstroke much like her labia had done. Rodney dribbled more lube around Suzy's hole and the lower half of his cock and continued his thrusting.

"The only thing better than virgin ass hole, is Asian virgin ass hole. And the only thin better than Asian virgin ass hole, is married Asian virgin ass hole." Rodney said to me, eliciting another clink of Theo's and Dave's champagne flutes. "I love that this sloppy whore of yours never let you in down here, but now I'm slamming her starfish right in front of your face and you're both loving it. Don't you love it, slut?"

"Yes, sir, Rodney, sir." Suzy whispered.

"Louder, slut!" Rodney demanded, slapping her butt cheek again.

"Yes, sir, Rodney sir!" Suzy said with more vigor. "I love your giant cock in my virgin ass hole."

"What about you, Sam?" Rodney taunted me. "How are you liking seeing me bust your little whore wife?"

I wanted to protest, but my cock was rock hard again. There was no hiding it.

"It's the hottest thing I've ever seen, Rodney." I confessed.

"I knew it." Rodney chortled.

After a few brief minutes of watching Rodney's cock stuffing my wife's rectum, he bent forward and extended his arms under Suzy's torso. He stood erect, bringing her up with him. What a sight -- my little Asian wife, still in her slutty garter belt, stockings, and stilettos, impaled upon this dark monster cock. Rodney hooked his elbows under her knees and drew them up splaying my wife's pussy open to me as his dark cock rammed into her ass from below. He turned around and lay back on the bed with Suzy on top of him.

"Boys, it's time!" Rodney said to Theo and Dave.

Dave came and stood between Rodney's knees and positioned his cock at the stretched opening of my wife's pussy. Theo knelt next to her head and pulled Suzy's mouth over his cock just as Dave into her pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Grunted Dave.

"Good lord!" Said Rodney.

"Fuck me!" Suzy shouted. "Fuck my slutty ass and my slutty wet whore pussy! Fuck me like the cock-slut whore come dumpster that I am! Ram those cocks into me harder, mmmph." Theo shoved his cock back into her mouth.

I leaned against the headboard watching this lurid show. A few months earlier I could only watch my wife having sex with another man while in my imagination. Now, here we were: my wife was calling herself a "cock-slut" a "whore" and a "come dumpster" while begging three other men -- two of them total strangers -- to fuck her in every hole. My head was spinning. And my cock was hard.