All Comments on 'Breaking The Arrangement'

by Web Dazell

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Casey 1988

What Evan did to Web was wrong!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I very much enjoyed this story It was very realistic (Of which I would hope from an autobiographical tale!) and very sweet toward the end.

I believe you should continue writing. :) I hope to hear more stories from you in the future.

albertaboyalbertaboyalmost 12 years ago
great story

That was great, I can't wait for more.

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 12 years ago

Thank God for Ray. It would be nice to read about you being treated well, Web, after this story about how you were used. Evan: "friends" my ass. What a selfish prick.

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
The Best

The very best story--or autobiography--of the introduction to the pleasures of fellatio I have ever read.

A classic!! 5 stars do not begin to describe it.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 11 years ago
What a story!

What we need now is a sequel that takes Web and Ray from sucking to fucking, written as sensitively, erotically, and, yes, literately as what I just read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Keep it coming!

The author says in the introduction that they're testing the waters. Congratulations, Mr. Dazell! You've found success. The flow of this story really sucked me in. Everything young Web was going through, the fun and the confusion, felt like it was coming from a very real place. Yes, the story was HOT, but it was also moving. And the ending of the second part, Breaking the Arrangement, literally made me coo. Not just hot, but adorable. Don't know how that was managed, but I loved it. My one complaint is that there is not currently a continuation of this particular tale. I realize this is autobiographical, or at least touted as such, so perhaps there wasn't anything else including the protagonist's original companions. But I felt like, even if Ray went home at the end, that he and Web could have met again and begun anew. Maybe they could have fallen in love. But then again, I have been told I am sentimental.

TL;DR Super sexy, lots of blowjobs, and happens to be well written. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beautiful

A beautiful, well written story. As a teenager I too had a friend like Evan. Our innocent adolescent curiosity led to comparing penises, tentative touching and mutual masturbation. He cock fascinated me, and I began initiating our sex play just to get my hands on it while his interest in mine diminished. He eventually talked my into sucking his cock, promising, like Evan, not to tell anyone. I sucked his cock at every opportunity, most often after school or during sleepovers. Eventually word got out, and other boys began seeking my services, and I eagerly complied, becoming a confirmed cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Evan is a Prick! Is he really that dim, or just a selfish user! The friendship would have ended after that bullshit speech about how he would not be needing Web if he could get a girl to take over! You will never get near my dick again!! That's for fucking sure he sealed the deal! He just got his last blowjob!!! Web needs to figure shit out! No fucking wonder he is lonely and depressed! That little scene and Evans bullshit ruined this story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous