Breaking The Drought

Story Info
A swimmer turns up the heat in a hot tub romp.
1.5k words
4.36
17.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor stole a glance at the clock before pushing off from the blocks; it was a force of habit.

As a child, she'd swam thousands of lengths, mostly before the sun had risen. During university, her morning training was replaced by classes and weight sessions, before the goggles were pulled on for at least four hours every afternoon and into the early evening. Now, as an adult - despite no longer racing - the years of competitive swimming remained part of her nature, and Taylor couldn't help but measure her lap times.

After a vigorous 100 metres, Taylor pulled up. Swimming in a 20 metre indoor pool at the luxury hotel she was staying at didn't give her body the workout it was craving. It felt like her long tanned legs were getting all the action, while her arms managed just a few strokes before she reached the wall and had to turn again.

As she caught her breath at one end of the pool, Taylor noticed a fellow guest de-robing poolside.

The man had red shorts on -- from where she sat, bobbing in the water, it wasn't clear if they were swim shorts or, she suspected, he'd forgotten his trunks and was trying to pass off tight boxer briefs as swimwear. His body shape suggested he wasn't a swimmer -- she knew intimately the power held in a swimmer's broad shoulders and the stamina of a long-distance freestyler, and this man's toned body didn't have the same shape.

Seemingly oblivious to her, the man skipped the pool and headed to the sauna. He was singing to himself, his deep bass bouncing off the pool's low ceiling and echoing its way to her ears.

Taylor pulled her goggles back down and with one breath, glided mermaid-like through the water, surfacing at the other end of the pool, just steps from the sauna's glass front.

As she stood up, the waterline breaking at her nipples, she noticed the man sizing her up. She took her googles off, placing them on the pool deck, and tipped her head backwards, her long blonde hair -- darkened by the water -- dipping under the surface as her breasts pointed skywards.

She noticed him still staring at her as she righted herself, his legs spread wide as he sat on his towel lining the wooden seat. She grabbed her ponytail, pulled it forward over her shoulder, and squeezed the excess water from it, letting the water drip down towards her chest.

As she locked eyes with the stranger, he smiled coyly at her. Something about the handsome man captivated her -- with his dark brown hair and manicured stubble, complimented by a forest of chest hair, he wasn't her usual type but maybe, she thought, the adage about a change being as good as a holiday was true with partners too.

The two held eye contact and Taylor felt a yearning building inside her. It had been too long between partners, and her body was telling her to act, her mind conjuring up images of her hands in his hair as he nibbled her neck, his hands running down her body.

Aware she was being watched and in need of a release, Taylor ran her own hands over her breasts, feeling the nipples harden. The stranger shifted towards the front of the sauna bench, perching for a better look.

The pool had always been a workplace for Taylor: summers were spent lifeguarding and swimming scholarship had paid her way through college. When some of her non-swimming friends had spoken of water as a place of glistening bodies, summer romances and sensual sexual encounters, Taylor hadn't been able to picture it. But now, in this hotel, caught in a moment with this stranger, it was all making sense.

Taylor pulled herself out of the pool, water dripping down her athletic body in full view of the man in the sauna. She felt the power in her movements and a thirst for seduction.

Holding his gaze, she smiled as she reached behind her and unclasped her bikini top, loosening it from her arms and letting it slip to the pool deck. Her breasts had grown once she'd stopped swimming competitively and she was proud with how pert they were compared to some others her age.

The man licked his lips and wiped his brow. It might have been hot in the sauna, but she was pretty sure she'd risen his temperature even more.

Taylor waved at him and headed topless to the jacuzzi, hitting the bubble button as she sat down. The man correctly interpreted her wave as an invitation, and stood up, wrapping the towel around his lower half of his body and walked towards the jacuzzi.

Feeling a nervous excitement of what might happen, Taylor moved around the hot tub, her back to the approaching stranger as she steadied herself with a deep breath. Her inner voice was questioning if she was really going to have an anonymous fling, just to satisfy her body's yearning? Hell yes, came the answer from deep inside her gut!

"Room in there for me?" came the deep voice.

"Huh. Of course," she replied, feigning innocence. She looked up as he dropped the towel to see he had removed his red shorts.

"What happened to the red shorts?" she asked.

"How do you know they were red? Were you checking me out?" he replied, teasingly.

Taylor felt her face blush. This wasn't like her; she was usually confident when it came to men. But her drought seemed to be affecting her game.

"Maybe."

"I hoped so. I don't usually wear swimming shorts but the hotel insists on bathing suits. I thought you looked... friendly, so figured I'd be okay to remove them."

"That's very presumptuous of you."

"Is it? Are you not friendly?" He was clearly flirting with her now.

"I can be."

"I hope so. Anyway, I left them next to your top."

The man's eyes sparkled as he smiled. Taylor was determined to wrestle back control of the conversation, so she shimmied out of her bikini bottoms, then stood up, showing her pert breasts and athletic body in full. His mouth opened in appreciation of her taut body, and she flung her bottoms past his head to the deck behind him.

"That's quite a set you've got -- both the bikini and the breasts." The confidence in his voice had been replaced by a stunned breathlessness.

Enjoying the attention, Taylor took a step towards him. In the small hot tub, this left his face just inches from her nipples.

"My eyes are up here," she said.

He looked up from her breasts and stared into her eyes. She lowered herself onto the seat next to him, holding his gaze the whole time. As she sat, her torso hidden by the hot tub's froth, he ducked under the water and nuzzled at her breasts.

Resurfacing, he kneeled in front of her, running his hands up her legs and stopping on her lithe hips. She could sense that he wanted her but she was going to be in control: the pool was her domain, she its queen.

She giggled with anticipation as he sat back down next to her, their legs firmly against each other. Just as his foot started to rub hers, the bubbles dissipated as the jets kicked off. Feeling in control and weak with desire, she stood up and reached across the tub to hit the button.

"Seems you're a bit like the spa. I just need to push the right button to get you started," she said confidently, before turning back to face him. In one swift motion, Taylor's legs straddled the stranger and her hands dove under the water to find his erect penis.

"Well, seems like someone's up for some water play," she joked, feeling his hard cock bulging in her hand. He moaned and grabbed her hips, pulling her closer to him. She could feel his cock swaying softly from the pressure off the nearby jets, gently nudging her as one of his hands headed towards her pelvic bone.

She repositioned, his cock cutting through the water to slip inside her as his hand pressed into her pelvis. The pressure from his hand as their naked bodies rocked slowly in the water had Taylor rapidly heading towards her first orgasm in years. She could feel it building so started to ride him quicker, wanting badly to give her body the release it craved.

Taylor let out a cry of relief, cuming just as the jets kicked off again. As Taylor caught her breath, the man pulled himself up to sit on the edge of the pool, his naked body on full display, finishing himself as he watched her bob in the still water.

In the hotel's security room, the change of shift meant that four guards instead of the usual two were being treated to a morning surprise. They crowded around to watch the action unfold on their monitors as hotel staff signed in nearby for their arrival at work. The guards watched in awe as the beautiful woman climbed out of the tub, scooped up her bikini and confidently walked naked back to the change room, leaving the man staring after her.