Breaking the Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to rock now, slowly fucking the lithe blonde. Her butt was way up now, making it much easier to do so. Less 'Bow', more 'Melting Heart'.

"Girls, if you don't mind, I'd like a little privacy. I'm not as young as you two, plus I'm not sure when Marcus or Allison will be back. You two go upstairs, and I will send him up after I drain him."

This was a surprise. I didn't expect her to be so... willing.

I shrugged to my paramours, and they grabbed their stuff and left the room. When they did, Melanie put a hand back to stop me.

"Okay champ. You got it in me. But now I want my fun. Time to get naked."

Melanie backed up her words by sitting up and stripping off her tank tops. Like I said, she wasn't the biggest up top, but her chest was proportional and given her overall fitness, it worked for her.

As she slipped off her pants, she swore. "Shit, I liked these. Now they are only good for when I want to be fucked. You better be worth it, Charlie."

Standing naked in front of me, I saw that Melanie really did have the fantastic 'fit girl' body I was hoping.

Her breasts had very little sag. Her stomach was so toned that I bet she could crush a walnut on her abs. I noticed no tan-lines either, which meant she must tan naked.

Her legs and arms confirmed her fitness, without an ounce of fat on either. For a woman who had to be in her early 40s, she put women half her age to shame.

Now that she was naked, I could see her pussy hair was almost as light as her head, confirming she was a natural blonde. It was also barely visible between the sweat she had generated.

She stood there, hands on hips, watching me as I stripped. When I was done, I lay back on the yoga mat, waiting.

The flexible blonde didn't disappoint as she knelt down, straddling me. She deftly grabbed me and buried my cock in her, quickly bottoming out.

She athletically started to rock on me, her hips moving forward and back as she rode me. My hands immediately went to her tits, while hers stroked my chest.

Her hair had half-fallen out of the ponytail, which made her even sexier. Staring at Melanie, Daniella, and my wife doing yoga had only heightened my arousal, so now that I had found my partner so pliable, I wasn't sure how long I would last.

After only a few minutes Melanie changed it up. Rolling her hips forward, she started to grind her pussy against me, rubbing her clit on me. I assisted by flicking her nipples with my fingers. That did it, and my fourth family fuck came hard. Her orgasm noises were a hard grunt, almost like she was lifting something heavy. After three or four grunts, she stopped to catch her breath, my cock still buried in her.

My hand sunk to her hips, slowly stroking the 'v' that ran from her hips to her pubic area.

When Melanie was ready, she took her hands off of me. Sitting up straight, she fixed her hair, pulling it all back in her ponytail. I wondered if this meant she was getting serious.

"Ok Charlie, that was great. I see why Daniella let you knock her up."

We both chuckled.

"I should have said this earlier, but you can't cum in me. Since Marcus... isn't a danger, I'm not on anything."

I nodded. If she wanted to cross that bridge, I was contracted to deliver, but if not, no worry for me.

"Since I'm going to need a shower after this, you can put it wherever... you.. Want."

She punctuated her words by running her hands down her face, touching her mouth, chin, and then tits as she did.

I decided to test that theory, and sat up. Rolling my wife's aunt after me, I pushed her back down onto her knees. Putting her head down and ass up, I re-entered her from behind.

I had a good angle when we first started fucking, and I worked now to find it again. Once I did, I went to town. Locking my hands on Melanie's hips, I sawed away at her.

Not caring about her pleasure at all, I was surprised when she started her grunting again. Just as the pliable blonde orgasmed, I pulled out and whipped her around. Crouching over her chest, I aimed my slick cock.

Now it was me grunting as I came. Firing off my spunk, I aimed high, putting my first shot across her forehead into her blonde hair, which had gotten messy again from our fucking. The next shot hit her nose and one blue eye. The third crossed her pouty lips and chin, and the fourth hit her long, graceful neck.

I let the rest dribble out onto her chest, touching each breast with the wet tip when I was done.

Sitting back, I quickly reached over and took out my phone. Before my newest fuckbuddy could object, I quickly took a couple pictures of her spunky self, and put it away.

Melanie lay there, lazily running her hands over her body. I think she was basking a little with my cum on her.

"If you want help cleaning that up, I can have one of the girls do it" I said, sitting back and catching my breath.

Melanie looked me in the eye, and answered by using her finger to pick up a dollop of my cum from her neck and putting it in her mouth.

"You said Jack told you everything." She did the same with the cum on one breast.

"But that assumes he knew everything." Now she did the other breast.

"I assume he didn't tell you that Marcus and I used to have regular four-ways with Erica and Eddy, did he?" In went the rest of the cum on her neck.

"Erica never liked the cum, but I loved to have both of them cum on me." She finally cleaned her eyes and nose.

"So while you may take Eddy's place, I hope you don't mind if I play around too."

She pulled the rest of the cum off her forehead, leaving only sticky streaks on her skin.

"Okay Charlie, I need a shower. We have a nice big one down here, so you can join me as long as you promise to put the next load in my mouth."

My cock jumped at her words. I had no idea that this prim, proper soccer mom would have such a slutty slide.

I pulled her to her feet, and she led me into a little bathroom around the corner that I had no idea existed.

She did not lie in that the shower in there was quite large.

Turning the water on, she felt it then stepped back. Grabbing my hand, she led me to the sink. Bending over, she 'presented' to me.

"Fuck me until its warm".

I obliged, getting another look at my wife's aunt's tight backside as I split it in two.

After a couple minutes of fucking, Melanie reached back and stopped me. Testing the water again, she pulled me into the shower.

It was beautifully hot, and she faced the showerhead. Grabbing shampoo, she handed it to me as she removed her hair tie. Getting the hint, I shampooed her hair, sensually massaging her scalp as I did.

When I was done, she turned around and returned the favor. Even though I was hard again, my wife's aunt took her time, soaping me all over. I went to take the soap from her, but she put put the soap down instead.

"Sorry honey. Just in case you miss, no need to soap me twice."

With that, she bent and put her hands on the wall. With her flexibility, her hips were almost at a ninety degree angle, pushing out her tight little butt and showing off her athletic legs.

I stepped behind her, lined myself up, and entered. I got a nice grunt from the thin blonde as we started in again.

After a minute or two, Melanie's hand slipped off the wall. My grip on her hips kept her from falling, but she stood up and turned around.

Giving me a wet kiss, she whispered "My hero".

Wrapping her wet leg around me, she backed herself against the wall. Wrapping her arms around my neck, she lifted herself up.

With my assistance, we oriented properly, and I buried my cock in her again.

Rewarding me with another big grunt, we went at it again, our wet bodies slapping together.

"Remember Charlie, you promised this load in my mouth" she said huskily, her words broken up by my pounding.

"Sure Melly. You've earned it." I smiled back, giving her a nickname just like I had her sister-in-law.

"I haven't been called Melly since college." She said, her voice belying her impending orgasm.

"Well it's our secret then" I said. I leaned in against her and fucked her harder. The athletic blonde let loose several grunts as she came again.

Her energy drained this time, I set her down gently. She quickly knelt and took my cock in, sucking her juices off me.

Melanie was under the showerhead, and the water plastered down her hair and somehow made her even sexier.

She was an excellent cocksucker, and soon had me ready to blow. She knew it, and sucked me in deeply as I blew my load into her mouth as she had asked.

She quickly swallowed, checking around her mouth for any leakage. Satisfied, she stood up and resumed showering. Now I was allowed to soap her body, which I did with gusto.

I must have spent too much time around her pussy, because before we left the shower she came again.

When we left the shower we found Danny waiting at the door, holding our clothes.

"Your daughter is home," she said, handing the clothes to us. I pulled her inside the room and closed the door.

"Does she suspect anything?" I asked as Melanie and I quickly dressed.

"No, she was excited to see Amanda and talk about the baby."

I finished dressing first, and moved close to Daniella, pressing her against the door.

"Danny, are you sure you don't want a go? I have one more in me."

Daniella bit her lip, looking down at my sweaty body. She hesitated, then shook her head no.

I leaned in further, kissing her neck and grabbing her perfect ass.

"Ok. My door is still open for you."

I released my last conquest and turned to the new meat.

"And you, Melly. You are a lot of fun." I stepped close to the leggy blonde, and stroked her arms.

"And four-ways with your husband's sister and her husband. How interesting."

Melanie looked over at Daniella and blushed a little. I'm not sure she wanted that fact shared.

"Does that mean I have to bring someone for Marcus to play with next time?" I stroked Melanie's sides now, touching her lightly.

"I'm not sure Marcus would fuck his pregnant niece, and if I bring Danny then Donny would want to be involved I'm sure. I guess I will have to come up with someone else for him to play with."

I turned back to Daniella and smiled. She smiled back, knowing the harem I could pick from.

I stepped behind Melanie now and wrapped my arms around her. I stroked up and down her breastbone, brushing my hands lightly over her stomach down almost to her crotch.

I kissed my wife's blonde aunt on the neck, then whispered loudly:

"But next time, I expect you to play nice with the other girls. Danny plays nice, don't you."

Daniella blushed now, more from what I said then the fact I was openly groping her sister-in-law in front of her.

"Danny was bashful at first, but she got into it. Didn't you?"

Daniella nodded, clearly wanting to leave.

I gave Melanie one last grope, pressing my cock into the ass of her tight pants.

"Okay. Let's go say hi to Melanie's daughter and my wife."

With that, Danny opened the door and the three of us headed upstairs, two of us flushed from the conversation.

"But I do want to hear more about what Erica is into..."

12