Breaking the Family Ch. 04

Story Info
Old Friend and third Aunt.
8.3k words
4.77
8.2k
7
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotmann
hotmann
526 Followers

A couple of weeks after my initial tryst with my wife's Aunt Melanie found me back on the lot selling cars again. It was Memorial Day weekend, and an 'all hands on deck' situation. Amanda's grandfather Jack liked to give everyone at least one of the days off, so he expected the family working to help keep up with the sales.

My wife was limited to working phones, but I was out there on the lot with customers. I didn't mind. After spending time out there training, I knew what to do. I had already made a sale on Saturday, and had another couple coming back today. Or at least that's what they said.

My body was nice and limber too. Amanda, Melanie, and I had made our Saturday morning yoga sessions a regular thing. If Marcus was home it was kept PG, but if not clothing became optional. I had even convinced Melanie to go down on Amanda, after my wife gave her aunt what she called 'the most mind blowing oral experience of her life.' So far Melanie had not informed Marcus of our activities, but I had let her know that if she wanted to reward him, I could rustle up a candidate.

On Monday the dealership closed early and all of us were invited to Amanda's grandparents's house for a party. It would be the first time that all of us would be in one place since Thanksgiving. I hoped that it wouldn't be awkward, but I knew Jack had my back and in this family that is all that mattered.

The weather had been beautiful all weekend, and we were all outside on the patio behind the house. Jack and his wife Rose were there, as were Amanda's parents, and all five of her aunts and uncles. Most of the cousins were there too, although they were coming and going too much to keep track.

Amanda's youngest aunt, Daniella, who I had impregnated as part of my deal with Jack, was at the end of her first trimester, and today she was announcing to everyone that she was pregnant. Those who knew the family's unique history were already briefed on the paternity pact, but the baby would be a surprise to the cousins.

Jack was holding court around a large patio table, the conversation drifting between business and pleasure. I had spent some time with him, but drifted away for time with my wife. She was starting to feel the aches and pains of being halfway through her pregnancy, and the sickly sweet alcoholic concoctions that had been mixed up were a bit nauseating for her to smell.

We finally settled down next to the pool, where Amanda could dip her feet in if she wished. That gave me a chance to scope out all of the cousins, and it was the next three oldest cousins after Amanda held my thrall.

Amanda's sister Nicole I was well-acquainted with. She was in a strapless white bikini today, her perky tits nearly falling out. I was amazed her mother was letting her wear it, even though it was around just family. I had barely spoken to Nicole since our sexual encounter; however, she had let her sister know she was single, and I wondered if a little charm might finally get me a second performance.

The other two objects of my attention were Amanda's cousins Allison and Rebecca. They were called 'the twins' by the family because they were born only a couple months apart, and could pass as sisters. Oh yeah, I kept forgetting they were actually half-sisters. They were both about 5'3", but seemed shorter. Their bodies were tiny, almost the definition of 'petite'.

Rebecca was Erica's daughter. She was currently in the pool with Nicole, wearing a striped bikini that showed off her medium breasts and hair. Her hair, naturally blonde, was dyed a light red.

Allison was Melanie's daughter, and Eddy's first illegitimate child. She was the quieter of the two, though that quiet was relative to Rebecca. She was wearing a red one-piece suit, her wavy blonde hair hidden under a big floppy hat as she spoke with her cousins in the pool.

All three looked completely fuckable. None had brought boyfriends, and had consolidated as a trio through most of the party. They had been joined at times by others, but it was obvious the three 'college girls' wanted to do their own thing. As long as it involved bathing suits, they could do whatever they wanted as far as I was concerned.

I guess my interest had been noted, because when Amanda went inside to pee for the twelfth time, Melanie slid into her seat.

My latest family conquest was not to be undone by her daughter and nieces. She was looking quite nice in a blue bikini top, her fit stomach bare, and a colorful wrap around her waist. She was drinking from a champagne glass, and clinked my beer as she sat down.

Her voice was conspiratorially low as she whispered:

"After our workout yesterday, I hope you are not checking out my daughter."

I smiled back with my evilest grin.

"I was. And her cousins. I have a list, you know."

With that, I lowered my eyes, fully checking out the fit forty-something.

"But as long as you hold my attention, I won't be tempted to check off those names."

Our conversation was interrupted by Donny and Daniella calling everyone over. They formally announced her pregnancy, and were greeted by the appropriate level of screeching and hugs.

As Melanie and I stood within the group, she leaned back and whispered at me:

"Danny being knocked up has me thinking about one myself."

I whispered back roughly: "That's Daniella to you. But I would be happy to fill you up anytime you ask... Melly."

I ran my hand up under her wrap, pinching her bikini bottom and then slipping away.

I saw Nicole heading towards the house and decided to follow. Never a bad idea to drop another line in the pond.

I found my sister-in-law trying to discreetly pour three alcoholic drinks into Solo cups. No doubt who the other two were for.

I silently approached and handed her the third cup just as she reached for it.

Nicole started, nearly spilling the drink.

"Charlie! You scared me." She looked past me to make sure I was alone.

"Need some help?"

I helped steady her hands and pour for me. When she stood back up, I saw her look was more 'scared' then 'drunk'.

"You college girls sneaking a couple drinks?"

"Yes. Alli and Becca made me come in this time. I don't think our moms would approve of us drinking."

"True. Or your sister. In fact, stay away with her with that. Her gagging may give you away."

Nicole giggled at that.

"How have you been? College... treating you well?"

My blonde sister-in-law guffawed at that.

"Am I horny, are you asking?"

I shrugged noncommittally.

"Well, we haven't really talked since... I was trying to normalize things."

"Ok that's fair. College is fine, I joined a sorority. Hooked up a couple times, but nothing serious."

We had been walking back towards the pool, and Nicole stopped before walking through the door.

"Sometimes I'm really tempted to get with you again, but I don't want Amanda to think I am a threat. She was really nervous about us together."

I nodded, knowing that Amanda would ultimately approve any sisterly coitus.

I opened the door, literally and figuratively, saying "Talk to your sister. It is her call. You are a fun kid." I not so subtly brushed Nicole's ass after she walked through, and we returned to the party.

Nicole had to join her cousins with her clandestine liquor. Amanda was sitting with some other family. As I scanned the party, I saw Erica was kind of sitting by herself, dipping her legs in the hot tub.

My wife's dark-haired aunt looked very MILF-ish in a red one-piece swimsuit. It had thin straps, possibly removable, that showed off her large breasts without being trashy. A long gold necklace hung down across her chest. Erica wore large necklaces alot. I thought it was to draw your eyes, so I made sure to compliment her every time.

Over the swimsuit was a red patterned coverup that came halfway down her arms. She had a pair of sunglasses perched in her dark hair.

I sat next to her, removing my sandals and dipping my feet in as well.

"With that bathing suit, you must be our lifeguard."

Aunt Erica chuckled at that.

"Shouldn't you be watching your poor wife? She's getting greener than the margaritas."

"Her table was full. Your's was empty."

"Sorry. Daniella's announcement made me think of Eddie."

"I understand." I paused and looked over my shoulder before adding:

"How much do you know?"

Erica also looked around before answering:

"I know you are the father. I know you cut a deal with my dad."

I nodded. "Good. I like working with you. I didn't want you to wonder."

Erica smiled before replying: "And here I thought you just like being around your wife."

"Then why do you keep sending her out for shoots every day?"

"That's your fault, Charlie. You knocked her up. Now she will be useless for almost a year."

We both laughed, knowing she didn't really mean that.

"What are you going to do about that? You can't stop filming for a year, and you said you were retired now."

Erica nodded. "Yeah, we need to figure something out."

I gave her my best grin. "I have an idea."

"Oh boy. This should be good."

"We hold an open competition. Invite the staff to audition."

"How would that work?" My wife's aunt wasn't one to say 'no' right away.

"Let's see. Well, the real skill is looking good while you talk on camera. So we can test them on that. Multiple rounds of fake commercials."

"That could work. Do we really have enough girls to try it?"

"Well, we could open it up a little bit. Not open to the public, but friends and family of staff?"

Erica nodded. "Okay, it is a start. Think through it, plan out the details, and we'll talk this week."

We both heard a splash, and turned around to see that Allison and Rebecca were now in the pool, laughing.

"Those two..." Erica laughed.

Two days and a call to my favorite redhead had resulted in a fully-developed plan.

It would be a three-round competition. First round would be 'business' attire, and the competitors would be reading a pre-scripted ad that we provided.

The second round would be 'formal' attire, and competitors would write their own ad.

The third round would be 'any' attire, and competitors would read an ad they were handed on the spot.

We didn't know how many competitors we would get, but we wanted to get down to five to seven after the first round, and two or three finalists.

I say 'we', because Erica, Amanda, and I would be the judges.

Oh and that redhead? Anna was going to compete. She was my ringer.

Anna and I also got Nicole to enter, and Nicole convinced Allison and Rebecca as well.

I presented this to Erica on Wednesday, she approved, got her dad's approval the next day, and we emailed the staff on Friday. The competitions would be held the next Saturday night, to give the women a week to prepare.

During the discussions, it came out that Erica competed in some beauty pageants when she was younger until her commercials at the dealership made her too 'famous' to keep going. Apparently her daughter and nieces were asking her for tips all week, which she publicly hated but privately reveled in.

Saturday afternoon I had the largest conference room in the headquarters building cleared except for one table and three chairs at one end. The contestants would come in one by one to audition.

Since this was a formal work event, we judges dressed appropriately. No being naked under judge's robes this time. I was in a dark gray suit. My wife was in a maroon wrap dress that still fit her growing body (and would be fun to unwrap later). Aunt Erica looked stunning as well. Her dress was navy on the front and back and tan on the sides. It was cut to her neck, but followed her curves down to mid-thigh. She looked professional but fuckable at the same time. No necklace to complement this time, so I made do with her strappy heels that told her I made it to the floor.

The first round was 'business' attire and a pre-scripted read. We had fifteen competitors, but I had underestimated what a drag hearing the same script fifteen times would be.

And the eye-candy wasn't nearly as good as what was sitting next to me. Most of it, at least.

As I said earlier Nicole, Allison, and Rebecca all decided to enter. They all came in wearing relatively demure pants-suits, though the pale pink camisole under Rebecca's gave me some thoughts. All did fine in their read.

Anna was one of the last through. I hadn't told Amanda she was competing, so I got a gasp of surprise then a death stare from my wife as her oldest friend came in wearing a black pant-suit. As we discussed, Anna played it straight, and I saw Erica nodding as she left.

After #15 finished, we took a break to discuss. The competitors had started changing into their evening wear after they auditioned, so when we called all fifteen back in, half were changed into their next outfit, including the three cousins.

I had argued with my fellow judges that familial relationship should not be a demerit for the three youngest girls, so all three went through. Anna was actually good, so she went through as well, as did three other girls. One was a receptionist, but I didn't know the other two.

The rest were sent home, and we took a ten minute break.

As soon as the room was clear, I stood up.

"I don't know how you girls do it. I couldn't hear it 15 times, much less say it over and over myself."

Erica giggled, but Amanda went straight for the kill.

"Why didn't you tell me Anna was coming?"

I shrugged. "I thought it would be a nice surprise?"

Erica chimed in now. "The redhead? I thought she looked familiar."

"Yeah, she's Amanda's best friend from high school. She was in the wedding party." And in our bed, and your other niece's pants, but I didn't say that.

"She was good."

"We were going to go out for a drink with her after this. You are welcome to join us" I smiled.

"I would, but I'm Rebecca's ride."

"She could take your car. Anna's BMW is big enough for four."

Erica gave me a 'motherly' look. "My daughter does not drive my car."

I chuckled, remembering Erica's penchant for sports cars.

"She can take ours and we'll all ride with Anna."

Erica didn't get a chance to respond before the first semi-finalist, the receptionist, poked her head in.

"Yes, we're ready."

The second round was for contestants to prepare their own ad, and they were dressed in 'formal wear'.

This meant full-length dresses for most. One of the unknown girls wore a rather slutty peach-colored dress. Her ad had a couple double entendres too. While that played to my demographic, I could see Erica and Amanda both cross her out as soon as she left.

The three blondes all did fine. Allison looked fine in green and Rebecca in black. Nicole had borrowed the berry-colored dress that Amanda had worn to the wedding where I fucked her in the backdrop. It didn't help her read though. We had passed her through the first round, but I knew she wouldn't be a finalist. Looked fantastic though.

Anna was the last semi-finalist to present. Her ad was well-thought out (she may have had help), and while her dress probably wasn't appropriate to wear to church, it wasn't as risque as 'peach', so she didn't get the immediate reject.

Afterwards, we needed some time to discuss.

It was quickly apparent that Anna was in, we were pretty sure of the receptionist too, but we wanted a third.

I argued for Rebecca, who had inherited her mother's poise. Erica thought the other 'unknown' had potential. Amanda was arguing for Allison, who wasn't as polished, but put together a good ad.

We agreed to set-aside our favorite, and vote on second-favorite. That also ended in a three-way tie.

At this point, I suggested just continuing with two. Amanda's cousins wouldn't be too hurt by losing. They were still in college.

If we hired the receptionist to backfill Amanda, we could move things around to put the third woman in a marketing/receptionist role as well. It would give her experience in the field, and allow her to grow towards a bigger role.

I could see Erica approved my strategy so that's how we proceeded. Amanda went to speak to let her sister and cousins down, Erica went to talk to the receptionist and almost-finalist, while I got Anna and 'peach'.

The girl in the peach dress had decided to stay in her dress for the finale. I found out she was a salesman's girlfriend. She seemed disappointed, but was professional about it. As she gathered her things, I pulled Anna around the corner.

I explained to her the situation. Final two, and she was ahead. I gave her a couple pointers, and then felt her up for good luck before returning upstairs to the room.

When I got back, the other judges were already there.

"How did they take it?" I asked Amanda.

"Like college girls. I told all three together, and they headed out to a club."

We laughed. It was a good experience for those three, but they didn't 'need' the job.

"How about yours?" Erica asked me.

I shrugged. "No fireworks. Yours?"

"Same, but when I told Emma she was going to be 2nd, she asked to go 1st. You okay with that?"

I nodded. "So back to more important things. Are you going out with us tonight?"

"That depends. What if your girl loses?"

I shrugged again. "She won't hold it against you." Unless you want her to.

I started to say I would get the receptionist, Emma, when she knocked on the door again.

"Punctual" I said, as I sat down.

The third script had been handed to the girls when we told them they were finalists.

Emma did okay. She was wearing a dress in the same style as Erica's, but in different colors. She seemed bright and friendly. I had a positive opinion of her before today, something I couldn't say of every employee, and I assumed Erica would be taking her into her department either way after this.

When she was done, we asked her a couple questions, then sent her out. When she was gone, I saw Erica furrowing her brow. I guess her opinion of that presentation wasn't as high as mine.

Anna came in wearing the gray dress that she had worn to seduce Nicole. I heard Amanda gasp again.

I will admit, she did better than Emma. In fact, she probably was better at this than Amanda, though I would never tell my wife that.

I saw Erica watching in contemplation. She was turning over the 'face' of the company to the winner for the next 12 months. She wanted to be sure.

When Anna was done, she came over and put her hands on the desk, leaning over and showing her cleavage to Erica.

"Is there anything else I can do for you?" She asked, demurely. This wasn't in our plan, but it worked. I saw Erica flush a little, and I know I got hard just from this.

Anna even bit her lip a little. I would bend her over the table right there if I thought I could get away with it. Heck, I might later.

Erica shook her head no. Anna smiled at Amanda and I, then strutted out, her perfect ass barely covered by the bottom of the dress.

I don't think any of us breathed until the door closed.

Erica didn't even bother to discuss. "You two, go tell Emma we are going to move her to this building as soon as we can, but she isn't the choice."

"Once she is gone bring Anna back in. I'm going to make sure my daughter hasn't wrecked your car."

We let the receptionist down easily. She seemed excited to move up in the company anyways.

Once she was out the door, we found Anna. She greeted Amanda with a long kiss before touching her friend's belly.

As they started to catch up, I headed back upstairs to the conference room.

I found Erica standing behind the desk, looking torn. Knowing I had a few minutes, I walked to her, stepping close.

"You are coming out with us tonight."

My wife's aunt opened her mouth to answer, but I stepped closer, our bodies nearly touching. I lifted her chin, bringing her lips close to mine.

hotmann
hotmann
526 Followers