Breaking the Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Erica winding up again, her 'ohfucks' barely above a whisper so far, as her body received double stimulation.

I felt a hand on my ass, and saw my wife go around behind me and straddle her aunt's other side. Mimicking her friend, she kissed her aunt, surprising the older woman, before turning her attention to Erica's free nipple.

The full-figured MILF had no time to react to this incestuous action before the triple attention caught up with her. Her 'ohfucks' quickly escalated, and her legs started to writhe beneath me.

I grabbed Erica's thighs, holding her in place as I pushed us both towards completion.

Erica's words became one long string of cursing, before finally she orgasmed again. Her back arched up, her hands pushing her niece and new hire away from her breasts. The sight of his gorgeous woman going off again, who I had been flirting with for a month, going off was it for me, and I proceeded to cum myself.

I didn't even think and buried my dick deep, depositing my seed deep into my wife's aunt. As her orgasm subsided, Erica regained awareness of the world around her. She stroked Anna and Amanda's cheeks, appreciative of their help.

"Girls, that was amazing. I've never been fucked like that before. Wow."

She looked down at me now. Instead of the confident, chic woman who I had gotten to know, I saw a timid side of Erica that wasn't usually there.

I was going to ask Erica to clean me off, but before I could, Anna leaned over her boss and caught my deflating member. She sucked it in, sucking Erica's juices off me and starting my dick back up.

When I was hard enough, Anna looked over her shoulder at Amanda and Erica.

"Well, who's next?"

I decided to remind Anna of her place, and grabbed her hair, pushing her back onto the bed.

"I decide who is next, but thank you for getting me ready. Amanda, your turn."

Wondering how far we could push Erica, I decided to push my luck.

"Erica, you can return the favor Anna gave you. Get that firebox ready for me. And if she cleans you out too, all the better."

Knowing that Amanda would want to be on top, I settled in between Erica and Amanda as my wife climbed on top of me.

Anna decided to 'top' her new boss, and before Erica could move, she was hit in the face with a firebox. I admired Anna's bold maneuver, taking charge of the older woman.

My wife quickly sank onto my cock and started to ride me. I reached and grabbed her breasts, which had swollen up considerably as her second trimester progressed. She was past the point of the feeling tender, but her nipples continued to be sensitive.

I exploited that change by starting to rub them, lightly at first.

I turned my head to see Anna grinding her pussy on Erica's face. Erica seemed a bit overwhelmed, but Anna was giving her feedback on what she liked. I guess Erica's previous experience has been 'light' lesbian, and a girl sitting on her face was not her forte.

Amanda was grinding herself on me now, her hands covering mine in a sign she wanted me to increase the stimulation on her breasts. I did, capturing her erect nipples between my thumb and forefinger.

My wife shot off, her body spasming on top of me as she came again. I could tell right away this was going to be it for her night, so as she came down from her high, I simply picked her up and carried her naked body into our room.

Before the night started I had discussed this possibility with her, and Amanda had approved Erica, Anna, and I to continue to fuck, as long as it was all three of us.

Kissing my now-sleeping wife's forehead, I returned to the guest room. Anna had turned around now, and she and Erica were in a full '69' now.

I walked around the bed and knelt onto it. Approaching Anna from behind, I lined myself up and buried myself in her firebox.

The freckly redhead let out a long moan as my cock stabbed into her.

"Yeah, Charlie. That's what I wanted."

"You're welcome Anna."

"Mmm, Erica. Sorry if I take a break. I haven't been fucked in a while, and your nephew hits the right spots."

Anna raised her head now, reorienting her pelvis to maximize the pleasure of my penetration.

She was still on top of my wife's curvy aunt, who now lay there demurely, watching my balls pass within inches of her face as I buried them in the pale girl's pussy.

I took turns cupping Anna's ass and Erica's tits, both of which were absolute 10s.

Within minutes, Anna orgasmed. I pulled out as she did, and fed my pussy-covered cock into Erica's mouth. She wrinkled her nose at the taste of pussy on it, but sucked it in, cleaning it off.

Anna reached back and grabbed my cock, lining it back up to her snatch.

"Why don't we let Erica get a breather?"

Anna nodded, rolling to her side to allow the older woman to escape.

She went to get up, but I stopped her.

"Stay right there. We're not done yet."

Erica sat there, watching, arms crossed under her full breasts. Her hair was a mess, and I found that 'freshly fucked' was my favorite look for her.

With that, I buried my cock back in Anna, who now raised one of her long, lean legs straight up.

Now it was me who was on a countdown. Fucking my favorite redhead quickly drove me to orgasm. When I was close, I pulled out. I reached out and pulled Erica close. She wasn't sure what to do, but it didn't matter as I quickly lined up and coated her face and tits with my cum.

It was cliche, and a little bit mean to spring that on her, but I was getting 'submissive' vibes from this aunt, and I wanted to confirm that she was willing to accept such treatment.

Erica looked horrified that I had just given her a facial, but didn't get angry. Anna, on the other hand, found it hilarious.

"Sorry Erica, he did something like that to me our first time too. Want help cleaning it up?"

The older brunette barely had time to answer before Anna pounced on her breasts, making short work of my artwork.

I was now exhausted too, and told the girls I was going to sleep. I told them not to make a mess, and don't wake up Amanda. With that, I gathered my clothes and headed down the hallway, thinking of what I could do with Erica the next morning before she left.