Breaking the Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then we are going to take you home, and the four of us are going to have even more fun."

The normally sure-spoken brunette's lips dropped open, surprised by my forwardness.

I reached behind this curvy, beautiful woman. Cupping her ass, I pulled her against me and kissed her.

"I saw how you looked at Anna. We'll get a drink, then she can show you what's under that dress. I've seen it, and it is exquisite."

I could see Erica was flabbergasted by what I said, but before she could respond the door started to open. I stepped back to a respectable distance and smiled at my wife and her sapphic friend, who walked into the room hand-in-hand.

We spent a couple minutes discussing the competition and details. Erica recovered during this time. She offered to show Anna around the office. As Erica started out of the room, I grabbed Anna's wrist and whispered:

"Don't let her be alone. She's coming home with us tonight."

Anna eyebrows raised, but she nodded and left the room with her new boss.

As soon as they were gone, Amanda turned to me:

"Were you just kissing my aunt?"

I nodded sheepishly. "Yeah, first time. Sorry I didn't fill you in on Anna being here. I wanted it to be a surprise. Are you mad?"

"Mad? No. I think it's great. I'd love her to move back, and honestly, she's born for this."

"And your aunt?"

Amanda sighed. "Aunt Erica's blood. I'm not sure how I feel about it. But if Anna's here, I'll get by."

With that, I pulled my wife close and kissed her deeply.

"If Melly is right about Erica, we might have to pull her and Anna off each other. She said they used to have four-ways."

"Wow, I wonder if Erica and Marcus...?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Not my business."

With that, my wife and I walked out of the room hand-in-hand. When we walked into Erica's office, the women moved apart quickly. Erica blushed, but Anna smiled. I wondered if Anna had offered to thank Erica back for the new job. It wouldn't surprise me.

We quickly finished up and headed to an upscale bar between the office and our house. Anna drove her car. Amanda rode shotgun, leaving me in the back with Erica. I didn't want to spook her, so I didn't try anything in the car.

One we got into the club, we found it was crowded with a nice jazz group playing.

Anna and Erica ordered wine, I got a beer, and water for my wife.

The four of us chatted for a few minutes, and then Anna dragged Amanda out to the floor for a dance. I knew Amanda wouldn't last long on her swollen ankles, so as soon as they were out of sight, I moved closer to the curvy MILF.

"What were you and Anna doing in her office?"

Erica was taking a sip as I asked, and almost did a spit-take. Before she could respond, I did.

"Weren't christening it, were you?"

Erica was speechless now, so I stepped closer again, putting my hand on her hip.

"I mean what I said earlier. I know Anna's down to party, and I'm sure she would like to repay your generosity."

My fingers roamed up the tan side of her dress, my body brushing against hers.

I lifted Erica's chin again, kissing her a second time. She was still hesitant to respond, but didn't pull away.

I kissed over to her ear, then whispered:

"I can't wait to get you out of that dress. Melanie told me you were exquisite."

She hadn't, but the deep blush on Erica's cheeks was enough to justify the lie.

I was just moving in for another kiss when I felt a tap on the shoulder.

My wife was there, an exhausted look on her face.

"Anna said I could leave if I sent one of you two to relieve me on the dance floor. She's a machine."

I turned to face my wife, and gave her the same kiss I had just given her aunt.

"Don't worry babe, I'll wear your friend out."

I leaned in to Amanda and whispered now: "Prime the pump."

With that, I slipped my hand up under my wife's dress, cupped her ass quickly, then kissed her again and headed towards the dance floor.

I found Anna there, attracting suitors in the way that a single, attractive twenty-something on the dance floor does.

I elbowed my way close enough, reached my arm out, and Anna took it, sliding in against me, leaving no doubt as to her intent.

Kissing wasn't our thing, so we simply smiled and rubbed against each other as a greeting. I gave her a couple dances until I was parched, then dragged her back to the bar. The raging hard-on in my pants didn't help either.

We found my wife and her aunt in deep conversation that stopped when we approached. I handed Anna her drink, and we both took a slug to wet our whistles.

"Your husband can move" Anna said, her arm still wrapped around me.

"Well thank you. You weren't so bad yourself." It was hard to believe that this good-natured teasing was coming from Anna. A year ago you would have been better off ringing the bell to let us fight.

"What about you Erica? Care to take a spin?" Anna looked across the circle at her new boss, whose face was still reddened from our risque conversation.

"Go ahead. I'll watch the incubator." I switched places with Anna so I was next to my wife, and wrapped my arms around her.

Erica opened her mouth to protest, but Anna grabbed her arm and dragged her away. The older woman was barely able to hand me her wine glass before she left. It was empty, so I set it on the bar.

"What did you guys talk about?" I asked.

Amanda shrugged, then sighed. "Well, she said she feels guilty about going home with us. It would be her first time since Uncle Eddy."

I nodded, understanding.

"But I told her that this was a perfect first time. No pressure, not expectations, safe environment."

I smiled, and kissed my wife on the cheek. "That's my girl."

"So I think she's in, but she's still nervous."

I laughed. "Well, after dancing with Anna she'll either be horny or running for the door."

With that, I grabbed a stool and let Amanda sit down. We chatted about nothing the way couples do. While we chatted, I also acquired a second round.

The wine glasses were getting warm and the beer was getting empty when the other pair returned from the dance floor. They were both sweaty, giggling, and dove right into the wine.

"Amanda, I think I'm going to like working with you guys" Anna blurted out when her thirst was quenched.

Erica giggled in response.

Anna turned towards Erica now, and stroked her hair.

"I think I'm going to like playing too". She didn't go in for a kiss in this public of a venue, but the implication was there.

"Charlie, are we allowed to go to the bathroom?" I knew what Anna meant after what I did to her on 'our weekend'.

"Bathroom, yes. Extracurricular? No."

Anna swore in response, but grabbed Amanda anyway.

Erica turned to me when they were gone. I could see her confidence returning.

"You two light up the dance floor?"

Erica nodded. "Amanda was right. Anna is a lot of fun."

I nodded back. "Yes, but she's full of bad ideas. She's best kept on a short leash."

Erica licked her lips now. "What does that mean?"

"It means she's mischievous, but she loves being told what to do."

Erica looked me in the eyes now with the closest to a 'fuck me' look as I had seen her give.

"Is there anything wrong with that?"

I shook my head. "No, I like it. That's part of her charm."

Erica's purse buzzed at this point. She took out her phone, checked it, and smiled.

"My daughter says the three of them are staying at Allison's house tonight."

"Well then I guess she won't miss you then." I caressed my older partner's hip again.

Erica nodded, clearly seeing the signs were all encouraging her to come home with us tonight.

We chatted about work for a minute before my wife and her friend returned from the bathroom. By this time, the second round of drinks was empty, and the club was even more crowded.

My wife gave me a look that said 'done' as she approached, and I nodded. Anna handed her the car keys, and the four of us headed out of the bar.

Outside, the air was pleasantly cool after the blast-furnace of the crowded tavern. We all took a deep breath, and paired up for our walk down the block.

Amanda and Erica ended up in front, while I wanted to have a word with Anna.

Leaning over, I whispered quietly "Who gets backseat?"

The tipsy redhead whispered back "Me of course. My car, my choice."

"That only works for your body. I organized this entire thing."

"Well she's my new boss. I need to suck... up."

Our conversation was cut short by our arrival at Anna's car. I helped Amanda into the driver's seat, then Anna and I had a staring contest over who would sit in the back with Erica. The contest was broken by the sound of a car door slamming. We looked down and saw that Erica had gotten in the front seat, leaving the discussion moot. I opened the driver's side backdoor for Anna, let her slide in, and closed it behind her. I walked behind the car and got in behind Erica.

Anna looked over at me, and we both started giggling. Amanda asked us what was so funny, but we both went silent, like little kids with a secret. I saw my wife and her aunt both shake their heads as we pulled out into traffic.

Amanda and Erica started talking business in the front seat, so I reached my hand over quietly and started to caress Anna's thigh. The comely redhead positioned herself better for me, while not giving away what was going on.

I felt up her thighs, and to no surprise found no panties under the gray dress. I quickly aroused my wife's friend, before penetrating her with a finger.

Anna leaned over against the glass, facing out the window. I saw her biting her lip, stifling moans that would give away our play. I pulled my fingers out, and was going to push two fingers back in, but the sound of my fingers coming out was a large 'splot' sound.

I quickly pulled my hand back as my wife's eyes met mine in the rearview mirror. I smiled, and she shook her head again.

I considered pulling my dick out to show Anna, but Erica engaged her about her background and family, turning her body towards her new employee. That prevented any further activities, and we soon pulled into our driveway.

Since one of our cars was with the girls at Melanie and Marcus's house, I got out and entered the code to pull Anna's car into our garage. I helped my wife out of the low car, and led them into the house.

This was Erica's first time seeing our house, so I gave her a quick tour while Amanda and Anna went up to prepare a room for her. Erica complimented our decorating, which I knew Amanda would enjoy when I repeated it to her.

We finished the tour at the guest room that Anna was currently settling into. We decided to go back downstairs and have another drink.

Sitting in our living room, I opened a bottle of wine and poured three glasses. Erica and Anna continued their discussion, before finally the subject of Amanda and Anna came up.

Amanda joined in now, and gave a highly sanitized version of their history: She and Anna 'experimented' in high school, then college. When I came along, we had a couple threesomes, and continue to do so.

Erica didn't seem surprised by this, and of course offered to keep it secret. She admitted that she had also been with other women, but only in the concept of a threesome or foursome.

With that, my wife stretched her arms out and yawned.

"Okay, we need to move upstairs before I fall asleep."

We all laughed, and I collected the glasses and followed them upstairs.

Anna and I had decided to keep this in the guest room, to give Amanda an out if she needed one. It was there the four of us went, an expectant silence hanging over us.

When we got there, Anna sat on the bed, but Erica froze in place. I motioned my wife to join her friend, and stepped behind the older woman.

Shoes had been shed downstairs, so now I towered over my wife's aunt. She was usually in heels, so I never realized she was only 5'4" or 5'5". I leaned over and kissed her cheek, pulling her hair back over her shoulders. I kissed down her neck to her collarbone, which was covered by her dress. When I reached her shoulder, I moved to the other side, and did the same.

Stepping up behind the curvy brunette, I let her feel my hard-on against the crack of her ass as my hands started to caress her body. She turned her face to me now, and we kissed as I started to stroke her sides from behind.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see my wife and Anna were focused on us, but were sitting close enough together that their hands were on each other's thighs.

My hands found Erica's large breasts, and I cupped them through the thick dress. Her hands covered mine, helping me roughly grab her body.

She purred her appreciation, and arched her back up into me, pushing her ass back against my cock. Whatever reluctance my wife's widowed aunt had was now gone.

A few minutes of making out while I gripped second base was the limit to what we could accomplish with our clothes on. I was getting ready to move on to the next thing when Anna stood up.

Stepping in front of her new boss, she kissed the older woman. I continued to grip Erica's tits as my wife's friend stepped close, squeezing her thin body against Erica's more curvy figure.

Anna's hands felt the back of the dress until she found the zipper between my body and Erica's. Slowly lowering it, I felt the dress loosen against my hands. When Anna had the zipper down, her hands moved to the neckline, slowly separating the two halves.

When my hands were impeding the progress of the dress coming off, I moved each for a second, then went right back onto Erica's breasts. I found that under the dress the gorgeous MILF was wearing a lacey, navy colored bra with some swirled design on it. I saw this as I continued to nibble away at her neck, my hands now more easily able to massage her massive mammaries.

As Anna got lower, she and Erica broke their kiss, and Erica's lips found mine again. Her kissing was hungry as she felt the young redhead undress her.

Anna finally pulled the dress all the way down and Erica stepped out of it. I caught a peak that her panties matched the bra, navy and lacey.

Anna stood back up and Erica turned and rejoined her kiss. I took the opportunity to remove my hands from her breasts. I quickly shed my shirt and pants, a gasp escaping my older partner when my boxer-covered dick pressed against her ass cheeks again, many fewer layers of clothing between us this time.

When I rejoined, my hands caressing the bare parts of Erica's body now, Anna took the opportunity to step back. This time Erica watched as the thin redhead lifted the gray dress over her head, showing that she had nothing on underneath. This too elicited a gasp.

Anna wrapped her arms around Erica's neck now, drawing her in for a kiss. I kept attacking the older woman's ears and neck, but now I was determined to even the playing field. I unclasped Erica's bra, which she let slide down her arms, exposing her breasts. I also pushed her panties down, leaving her completely naked. Finally I sent my boxes down to join her underwear on the floor, leaving us all naked.

As much as I wanted to allow my hands to rejoin their position on Erica's tits, I looked past the curvy woman to check on my wife.

I needn't have worried, as I found my wife already had her dress hiked up, and two fingers in her pussy.

Knowing she was temporarily satisfied, I moved back in, my now bare cock settling back in between Erica's two bare asscheeks.

As my hands settled back on Erica's breasts, feeling their full, soft weight now, Anna broke their kiss and dropped to her knees. I could feel Erica shift her weight, spreading her feet apart a little as the younger woman kissed down her body.

As Anna transitioned, I looked over to my wife, and saw she was lazily stroking her clit, clearly edging. I'm sure the site of her oldest friend and I doubling up on a woman brought back memories.

Erica's body gave a quick shudder as Anna's mouth found home. I could hear some smacking as she began to orally pleasure her new boss. I was slightly jealous that Anna was going first, but continued my mammary massage with some additional kissing on her neck.

I couldn't see what Anna was doing, but I could feel Erica's body start every now and then as the redhead explored the brunette's nether regions.

The spell was broken when Erica suddenly put her hands on Anna's head in a 'stop' motion.

"I need to lie down" she said, and moved towards the bed, next to my wife.

Anna and I allowed it, stepping back. As her aunt lay down on the bed, my wife got up. I took the opportunity to kiss her, which quickly escalated into me unwrapping her dress. Amanda had on her own set of lacy lingerie, but it was quickly shucked and she was as naked as the rest of us.

Erica was lying on the bed, her legs wrapped around Anna, who was now fully engaged in cunnilingus. Feeling I was no longer needed there, I pushed my now-naked wife on the bed next to her aunt, and proceeded to give her the same.

Despite my wife's legs intermittently blocking my hearing, her aunt's impending orgasm was hard to miss.

Erica started murmurning first, which then got louder and was clearly a repetitive: "Oh fuck, oh fuck...."

As she got closer to orgasm, the rhythm got faster, and the volume louder.

"OhFuck OhFuck OhFuck..."

Anna obviously heard it too, and went full bore to drive the older woman over the edge. To my wife's chagrin, I broke from what I was doing to watch Erica writhe on the bed, her big breasts heaving up and down as she came.

"OHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCK"

I saw her thick thighs lock tightly around Anna's head, and then her hands push the younger woman away as the orgasm subsided.

I took the opportunity to stand, and tapped Anna's shoulder in a 'switch' motion. She slid over and reintroduced herself to my wife's pussy, as I leaned over Erica, whose breath was just now recovering.

"Oh fuck" she said now, in a controlled manner. "I haven't cum like that since..."

Not wanting to break the mood, I leaned over and kissed my wife's aunt, not letting her finish her thought. My hand found my cock, and led it towards her pussy.

I slid right in, and bottomed out. Erica's mouth opened in surprised, and then kissed me back.

After more than a month of teasing, I had been waiting for this moment, and I was going to savor it.

I stood up and pulled Erica to the edge of the bed, where I would be able to stand and plow this gorgeous MILF.

Erica's dark, fashionably cut hair was now a mess under her head. Her breasts, which were more than a handful but not cartoonishly large, spread over her chest, her large areolas begging to be sucked.

Her stomach was firm but not the fitness model stomach that Melanie had.

Her wide hips spread to her fit legs, which she had in the air now for my penetration.

Overall, she wasn't the 'stick' that her niece, Anna, or Melanie were. She was definitely the curviest of the women in the family, and I was going to enjoy plowing her and watching her breasts and ass jiggle.

Since I was already buried in her pussy, I pulled out and thrust, working up a rhythm. Erica's body jiggled with each 'hit', the shockwave traveling up her body to her breasts, bouncing them down and then up before I buried my dick in her again.

Rather than brace herself, Erica's arms went up over her head, showing me her gorgeous form.

I opened my mouth to complement the oldest member of our foursome when my wife let loose a long moan as she orgasmed. Her friend let her down easily, then slid up next to the older brunette.

Anna's pale form and red hair contrasted nicely with Erica's dark hair and tanned body as the young woman moved parallel to the older. First Anna kissed the older woman, letting Erica taste herself and her niece, then Anna clamped onto Erica's nearer breast, nursing at her large tit as I pounded away at her pussy.