All Comments on 'Breaking The Ice'

by skankabouttown

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
judojonjudojonalmost 9 years ago
very good

like this much better than the last you really made me feel the different characters. Just a little mix up in the names kind of was kind of off but a goos story and like to see the hot side now with these two Thanks for writing john

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIalmost 9 years ago
Lovely.

This was really good. I was not even upset about the length. I gave your last story 4 stars because it was a little rushed and open ended. This one was short and sweet and deserved a 5 star rating. I wish you had written a steamy sex/love scene with this one though. I'll just make one up in my head...lol. Well done. I look forward to more of your work.

canndcanndalmost 9 years ago

Very nice. I would honestly have liked to see a bit more of the intimacy between them since part of the story was about his change from twinks to this bear. Didn't have to be too smutty ;) just some of them getting to know each other's bodies. The last part felt a bit rushed. I think part might have been good to have him go out with David and see if the town softened their attitude with him. But overall nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hope that's not the end.

Would like to hear more about this couple. Also you need romance, and displays of affection in your writing. Tenderness, touch, love needs to be displayed not just spoken of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

You're the best. The name confusion was a little annoying, but I loved the story. I love all your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I must be the only one who found this boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great read

Really enjoyable and all the more impressive because it doesn't major on the sex but rather more on the understated but genuine emotion. Hope your future stories follow a similar line. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Loved it!!

erotikpassionserotikpassionsalmost 9 years ago
Good Story

Agree with Anon about the story being even more wonderful for not spelling out the act of sex. Even in adult sites like this one, it's a fresh thing for the writer to let the emotions and the hint of there being sex happening to provoke the reader into creating the perfect sex scene in their minds. You did a good job with this.

aclassyladyaclassyladyalmost 9 years ago
third one is the charm

This is the third story of yours for me to read tonight and it was fantastic!!!!! Fo Jerry to come home to David and their romance to blossom again is wonderful. You have done it yet again. This to me has been a 5 star story. I can't wait to read the next story of your that I am behind on. Keep going you are on a roll!!!!!

SamCartierSamCartieralmost 9 years ago
Sensational

Loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous