Breaking the ICE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled. I poured a bucket of water on her she stand up with her cum shinning like pearl on her shaved vaginal lips, switching on the shower. We bath together she picks a soap and making foam over my dick she masturbated me until I ejaculated, shooting globs of sperms on her chest. Relieved, we bathed under shower. She grabs my dick, smilingly whispered, "It feels so good when it's shaved" I nodded in agreement and ran my palm on her pussy mound.

I switched off the shower and start soaping her, following me she too start soaping me. While soaping her shoulders, back, breast, waist, and legs, acting as novice she copies whatever I do to her. After washing her soapy body, I start sucking her athletic boobs tickling her areola and nipples with tongue she responded well with prolonged moans. Squatting in front of me, she started kissing my navel, pushing me to wall to rest. Gathering some courage, she starts licking my penis, gradually becoming courageous enough to open her mouth to suck. With closed eyes, she sucked me for a minute and then opening her eyes she looked at me in anticipation of an appraisal I just winked and petted her head. She again closing her eyes starts sucking in. Pulling my foreskin, I offered her my pink dick head. With its erotic smell she realized it is not the same penis she was sucking, she opened her eyes and noticed my dick head she stood up wiping her lips. Thinking at least she is trying to please me is good enough reason for me to thank her understanding its her first time sucking a dick and how difficult it could be when one think of it as it is there to pee and ejaculate.

With semi erection and aroused state of mind I liplock her, trying her best in reciprocation but seems tired and thinking its end of the sex. Picking soap I start soaping her butt, running my finger on her ass parting making lot of foam kept sucking her tongue. Aroused standing on her toes to my action she cooperated with me. I start pushing a soapy finger in her asshole, moderately reaching into depth makes her stretching herself taller standing on her toes. With every inch further in her asshole she moaned.

I asked her to bend forward and rest her hand on commode lid, arching her back in a way that her butt touches my crotch. Soaping her ass more with soap foam with one hand and with other greased my penis with soap. Frightened but willing she is looking back anticipating my penis penetrating her asshole anytime. I was sure she is not aware the kind of pain she may have to go through (who knows it better than me after yesterday assault I went through). Confident that I have soaped her and me well enough that it would not be painful or unsuccessful attempt, I rubbed my dick hard on her orifice until the time she does not feel it being there. Adjusting herself to the touch, she spread her legs little further stretch her butt offering her gaping asshole. Finding it right moment, I slid my dick head and with an automatic suction by her sphincter, it slips in her ass to half-length.

Thanks to lubrication provided by soap, she did not feel much pain, we both remains still for some time. I tried to penetrate further and with every inch in, she is tossing her head. There is no point of return for me and with her spread legs half of penis inside her asshole and no sign of her being uncomfortable it seemed it's for her too a no point of return. I start penetrating her and moved back and forth with little adjustment and with a controlled pain she sync herself to anal penetration by throwing her ass back on my crotch with every thrust of me.

I start getting full erection insider her with each increase in length and width of my penis her ass calibrated with ease. We start moaning and there was no sign of pain in her behavior infect she was moaning loud and throwing her ass back on me inviting me to fuck her good and long. With vigor, we start enjoying our anal fuck complementing each other efforts. In back of my mind I was thinking I am a good fucker than Mr. Singh as I did not hurt my aunt much. Shivering aunt squirt twice and moaning "oooooh gosh" "oh god" repeatedly, I still had to cum and I knew it from my masturbating experience that it will take some time as aunt had already masturbated me once.

I kept fucking her grabbing by waist like a monkey capitulating a female monkey with her raised arse, accustomed she is enjoying anal fuck, relaxed her letting my dick slid in and out of her ass. I pushed her back to bend forward further letting her hand resting on front wall and picking her left legs resting on commode lid. In the process, my dick slips out of her rectum, she moaned. While grabbing my penis to shove in her ass found greased with her shit, I do not want to let it go until I cum, I shove in back her ass without her realizing what mess she has created. I do not want her to know this and feel embarrassed or be fearful in future of anal sex, fucking her ass roughly at the same time soaping her shoulder so she could not smell the shit I am getting out of her.

Her louder moans and pushing back her ass in ecstasy we both are enjoying this first time for both of us of anal sex. After ensuring she has no idea of what is going behind her I start tickling her clits with my middle finger and in a minute she start quivering tossing her head in excitement. She starts squirting as if she is pissing seeing her reaching to climax my pulsating dick also joins her climax with spurts of sperms blowing in her rectum. I too join her moans thanking her for the joy she is giving me. Shoving my dick to deepest, it could reach in her rectum I stood still letting my pulsating dick empty itself in her rectum. Exhausted I caressed her butt while she looks back me as if asking with heavy breathing "is it over and can she relax now?"

Knowing if she gets to know what happened behind her she may feel guilty of filth I slid open the commode lid and make her sit on it making sure neither she touches her shitty ass or look at my shit coated penis. Picking hand shower with my back on her side I quickly washed my penis, hearing her farting and shitting making noises. Turning back to see her with closed eyes clearing her bowel, felt like I have cleared drainage full of sludge the way she was comforting herself. Glad I tactically avoid the situation of embarrassment into an act of pleasure.

Wiping her butt, she stands hugging me put on shower to bath together once again to clean ourselves. After two minutes of bath, she switched off the shower and puts off her nose ring start wiping herself dry. Picking her nosering she leaves the bathroom leaving me alone to dry up. After dressing up I go back to my TV watching while she kept busy herself in bedroom. After about a half an hour hearing doorbell ring I rush to open the door. It is uncle, welcoming him in with a smile. With a smile uncle asked, "Where is your aunt?" Shrugging I replied, "May be in her room."

Aunt comes out of her room with tied hair and a sari and no nosering welcoming uncle. With formal exchange of smile and chit chat aunt walks to kitchen to prepare tea for us. Seeing her walking to kitchen probingly uncle asked, "Sudha are you okay, your walk suggests either you have lower pain or back pain. You can rest we can order dinner from outside. You just relax."

Aunt comes out of kitchen to answer, "NO I am okay, may be muscle stretch in lower body but there is no pain, I can cook dinner" Before she could turn back to kitchen uncle suggest, "Lets order dinner for tonight, let this boy have some good time with us. We can chit chat a bit." She is looking at us with straight face little surprised, seeing her confused looks I winked. Coming out with tea she ask uncle "How was your meeting, was it successful?" Uncle with a sigh replied, "Yes and no, yes we are still in no as have to visit again next week to meet their technical consultant for a final word."

She looked at me mischievously and then with straight face back to gossiping.

12