Breaking the Ice Ch. 02

Story Info
Shared with another man.
4.9k words
4.85
7.4k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 09/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DSRZ
DSRZ
7 Followers

Vince was, true to his reputation, a good coach. Probably the best coach I've had. Most importantly, he had a clear idea on how to package me. Ever since my debut, he had thought that my style did not play to my strengths, or "too brash" in his words. It was an assessment which I agreed with, even though I had never considered it important enough to bring up to my previous coaches. Instead, he told me that he wanted to focus on my flexibility and footwork, leveraging my former ballet background, almost like a male version of Mao Asada. Although unlike many other coaches who did not care about burning out their athletes, Vince was careful not to push me too far beyond my limits, having been a victim of it during his professional career. I enjoyed my time working with him, even though the training schedule was rather hectic given how nationals was only months away.

Outside of the rink, he was a great lover too. I took his cock often, and I took it in many different positions. One of his favorites, as he told me, involved me riding him in reverse cowboy. With his cock still remaining inside me, he would stand up while locking me with a full-nelson hold, my calves around his thighs. Slightly crouching, he would then pound into me fast and hard. The first time he suggested it to me, he had bragged that everyone he had done it with came within a minute in that position. I was naturally skeptical, until he had me shuddering into an intense handsfree orgasm a while later. It was not something that we did often though, because of how taxing it was for someone in the late forties despite how athletic he seemed.

My favorite though was what he called the reverse wheelbarrow, where he would enter me with my legs around his hips and his hands around my waist while I was doing a headstand. This angle allowed his cock to stimulate my prostate directly with deep penetration, almost like a powerful internal massage. What I loved the most about this position though, was how it felt when I orgasmed. The way my cum would run down from my chest all the way to my neck, shoulders and armpits, there was just something sensual about the feeling of me coating my entire body with my own seed that sometimes I was able to orgasm a second time just from the thought of it. While it was a physical demanding position, the pleasure was indescribable.

Not long after my first time with Vince, he had told me about his open relationship with his partner, Elliot, who was on a six-month overseas assignment in Europe. Given how both of them were primarily tops, they figured that it would be the best arrangement for themselves, though they would bottom for each other every now and then. I playfully asked if they had ever shared a bottom before, which he enthusiastically replied yes to. It had not happened as often as they wanted, but the ones they had were pretty memorable for them. It was interesting hearing about their escapades, and it turned me on greatly.

Vince showed me his photos with Elliot on his phone, and damn, was he a stunner. He was in his early forties, seven years younger than Vince. He was slightly bulkier and shorter, with broad shoulders, thin torso and strong legs, telltale signs that he worked out a lot. Looking at the photos of them together, it was apparent that both of them were made for each other. My mind began to wander, as I imagined what it would be like to be shared by both of these studs.

"What are you thinking about?" Vince's words snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Oh nothing." I shrugged

"Sure, sure." He smirked. It was almost as if he could tell what was on my mind.

---

In the months that followed, I began noticing a change in me. I was being more vocal and proactive in bed. In turn, it made me more confident in my own skin and body, which seemed to translate to my performance on the ice. Every time I stepped into the rink during training, it felt like I was completely in the zone, as I immersed myself in the new program that Vince had been choreographing for me. For the first time in years, I was actually looking forward to the event. I was eager to show everyone the new side of me.

The only downside about nationals was that I had to stop all sexual activities in the lead-up to the event. According to Vince, sex before competitions has a negative impact on your performance as it saps you of your testosterone and energy. Even though I had no idea if it was true, I heeded his instructions begrudgingly. For a 19-year-old with a high libido, it was understandably a difficult time for me. That said, all the practice and hard work I had dedicated myself to for the entire year had led up to this event, and I was not about to screw it up because of it.

I could still recall how nationals that year went. To say that I was nervous was an understatement. That said, the moment I set foot onto the ice, all my stress and worries seemed to fade away. It was the same feeling that had eluded me in my recent years of competing, and now, it felt just like the good old times. I was completely engrossed in my own world as I performed, having not a care in the world about anything outside of the rink. I felt a deep sense of fulfilment and pride in me as I finished up my program, knowing that I had given it my best shot. I looked in the direction of where Vince was seated, and saw him clapping his hands enthusiastically and nodding in approval.

---

"And in second place, Blake Kennedy."

It felt different this time around. I was actually happy. Yes, I was a tad disappointed that it was only a silver, but I had no regrets about my performance at all. I remembered the genuinely joyful expression on Vince's face when we first knew that I had clinched second place right before the awards ceremony, and I remembered the hug that he had given me when I was overcome with emotion at the results. But the one thing that I could not take my mind off of even amidst the noise of the celebrations, were the words he whispered in my ear right before I walked up to the podium.

---

"Is... is this what you were talking about?"

Vince and I were in his hotel room. I could not believe my eyes.

"I saw your performance in the afternoon. You were absolutely gorgeous."

It was Elliot.

"He's only just returned a couple of days ago." Vince whispered in my ear from behind me before kissing my neck. "You've worked hard for me. Now it's time to unwind."

"I've heard quite a lot of good things about you." Elliot moved towards me, his hand reaching for my face. "Would you like to show it to me yourself?"

My cock was incredibly hard now. Ever since I had seen his photos and heard about his stories with Vince, I had fantasized about being shared by both of them. I was craving cock, lots of it, having gone two weeks without getting off at all. Not to mention the amount of physical exertion I had undergone during the competition earlier on in the day. I was absolutely in heat right now. I needed to be fucked, and it seemed like I was going to get it.

Vince put his hands around me, unbuttoning my shirt as I leaned back against his chest. Elliot planted light kisses just below my ear and along my neck. Seems like Vince told him about my sweet spots, I thought.

"Fuck, I can't wait any longer. I really need it."

Elliot leaned in, joining us in a threeway kiss as I caressed their crotches, feeling their hard-ons grinding against my hands. The swirling of their tongues in my mouth was turning me on so much, I could feel my nipples start to harden. We took our time undressing each other, our hands roaming all over each other as we explored each and every curve of our bodies. The moment we were done, I dropped to my knees in between them, holding their cocks in each hand and gently stroking them along their lengths. Elliot's cock was almost as thick as Vince's, though slightly longer. I started with his cock, grabbing his shaft while flicking my tongue at his balls. I took one of them in my mouth, lightly sucking on it. After a while, I ran my tongue slowly from the base of his cock all the way to the head a couple of times, teasing him a bit before taking it into my mouth. I worked his cock with fervor as I stared into his eyes with unabashed lust.

"Oh yes, that's it." Elliot moaned.

I then did the same with Vince, getting his cock wet and glistening with my saliva as I glided his cock in and out my mouth. I alternated between both cocks, sucking one while stroking the other, feeling every vein of their cocks against my tongue as I tasted their dripping precum. I pulled their cocks close to each other, their cock heads nearly touching other, and then proceeded to run my tongue over them at once as I teased them for a bit. I could hear deep groans from them when I finally rubbed their cock heads together, throbbing against each other as I coated them with each other's precum before trying to take them both in my mouth at once.

"I never took you to be such a slut." Vince smirked.

"Seems like I am. So you'll have to fuck me like one."

"Oh don't worry about it. Just don't complain if you have trouble walking the next day." Elliot bent down and helped me up to my feet. Without warning, he lifted me off the ground and tossed me onto the bed. With his hands on my ankles, Elliot pulled me to the edge of the bed and spread my legs wide.

"Damn, look at that perfect pink hole." Elliot said as he kneeled down and pressed his face between my cheeks. I groaned the moment I felt his tongue flick across my puckered ass, dancing around my opening and teasing it.

Vince straddled my chest, his hard cock close to my lips. I gave the head of his cock a light kiss before giving it a couple of strokes. Holding it at the base, I moistened my lips before taking it into my mouth. I worked his cock with my tongue, circling and licking the head before plunging it down my throat.

"Mmm yes, that's it." Vince caressed my hair gently. I would have gagged on it if I had done it months ago, but with all the practice I had with him, his cock felt perfectly comfortable inside me. He slowly pumped into me, stretching out my throat as he gently rocked his hips back and forth. I moaned into his cock when I felt the tip of Elliot's tongue probing into my hole, darting in and out as it opened up for him. I loved getting my ass eaten out, but I knew I needed more than that to satisfy me.

"Fuck, please... please fuck me right now. I need your fucking cock inside me." I pleaded as I pulled away from Vince's cock.

Vince got up and I turned around on all fours, presenting my expectant ass to Elliot. He entered me with his lubed fingers, wriggling it around and loosening me up. Surprisingly, my channel was opening up faster than usual, as if begging to be filled. Vince laid on the bed right in front of me, guiding my mouth towards his cock. I obliged, trying to take my mind off the incredible sensations of getting my ass filled once again as I focused on servicing his cock. Otherwise I felt like I might just orgasm from it, which was something I definitely wanted to avoid before taking Elliot's cock inside me.

"You want it?" Elliot teased, gliding his cock head across my opening. He was driving me crazy.

"Come on, just fuc... oh my goddddd..." I cried out as I felt the head of his cock breach my entrance while in the middle of my sentence. I arched my back as his cock slid in slowly, my anal canal slowly stretching open to welcome the intrusion. There was no pain, only pleasure. It almost felt like it was where his cock was meant to be in. "Give it to me."

Elliot grabbed my hips and started pounding into me with deep long strokes, withdrawing almost to the tip before driving it back in. Meanwhile, Vince was aggressively fucking my mouth, the tip of his cock hitting the back of my throat repeatedly. They managed to get into a rhythm as I was skewered between their cocks, pulling out of me and then plunging back in simultaneously. I was getting extremely aroused at this point, having both ends filled with their cocks as they treated me like a slut and plundered my holes for their pleasure, just like they said they would.

"Ahh shit I'm gonna... ahhhh..." Vince groaned. I felt his cock in my mouth jerk, and he pushed his cock deep inside me, filling my throat with stream after stream of hot cum. Vince pulled his cock out of my mouth and I started moaning loudly, no longer muffled by anything, as I rocked my hips back at Elliot to meet his thrusts.

"You like that, Daddy? You like that?" I asked Elliot as I grinded against him.

"Oh yes I love it. Take that cock, boy. Take it." Elliot grunted, spanking my ass as he quickened his thrusts. I could tell that he was close from his panting, and decided to clench my inner muscles to milk his cock.

"Ughhh yesyesyes I'm cumming!" I could feel his cock stiffening inside me as his cock exploded inside me, painting my insides white with his warm seed. I reached down and stroked my cock, trying to work myself to orgasm, when he slapped away my hand and squeezed the base of my cock. "Not yet."

"Wh.. whhyyy are you doing this?" I begged. I did not expect him to do this at all. "Pleeeaaasssssee..."

"You'll get to cum, Blake, but not now. Don't want you to waste all that cum that you've saved up right now. Trust me, it'll be worth it." Elliot said as he gave me a couple more thrusts before withdrawing his cock. He lay beside Vince on the bed, his cock in his hand. "Now, come."

I crawled towards them and cleaned up their half-erect cocks, sucking on their cocks with renewed vigor and trying to get them hard again as soon as possible. My cock was aching with arousal as I felt rivulets of cum flowing out of my freshly-fucked ass. I was so desperate for my release that I would do anything for it.

"You really want it, huh?" Vince smiled as he ruffled my hair.

"I'll do anything if you'd just let me cum." I gazed at them with a needy expression.

Thankfully, it didn't take long for them to get hard again.

"Ride me." Elliot said.

Straddling him in the reverse cowboy position, I lined up his cock against my hole and lowered myself on it, drawing loud groans out of him. I began bouncing my butt up and down, the friction of his shaft along the tightness of my asshole creating indescribable pleasure that seemed to increase the harder I rode him. In no time, I was furiously slamming myself back down on his meaty shaft over and over as the underside of his cock head glided over my prostate repeatedly, trying to bring myself to climax.

"You think he's ready?" Vince asked.

"I think so," Elliot replied, "get down." He wrapped his arms around my chest and pulled my body close to him. I had no idea what they were talking about. Not that it mattered to me though, when the only thing in my mind was the overwhelming need to orgasm.

I saw Vince lube up his cock once again before positioning himself in between my open legs. I did not think much of it until he pointed his bulbous glans against my already-filled sphincter. Only then did I realize what he was about to do. Was he planning to do this all along?

"You said you would do anything." Vince said.

I was nervous, but I wasn't about to say no.

"Let's give it a try. Just relax and breathe, Blake. I'll stop if it doesn't work." He reassured me.

I nodded and did as I was told, even though I was skeptical that it would work. Vince had told me that the only time they had successfully done it was with a local tour guide when they were vacationing in Martinique a couple of years back. They had wanted to recreate the same experience since then, but they were unable to find anyone that could handle both of their dicks at the same time. Nonetheless, I was willing to give it a try. I was so worked up at this point that I would probably say yes to anything he said. He continued working his cock in, and after a moment or two of careful maneuvering, his thick mushroom head finally breached my overstretched anal ring.

"AAAHHHH FUUUCKKKK!" I screamed as I shuddered at the sudden intrusion. It almost felt like their cocks were about to rip me apart. The aching sensations of my overstretched sphincter were overwhelming my senses, and yet the depravity of it all was arousing me to no end.

"Are you okay? Should I pull out?" Vince asked.

"Nooo... no... just... just be gentle." I muttered through gritted teeth. It was painful, almost like I was reliving my first time with him all over again. But if it was anything like it, I knew that the discomfort would be worth the pleasure. Vince pushed into me slowly, his cock worming its way in inch by agonizing inch, stretching my asshole to its absolute limits. I moaned and whimpered as I closed my eyes, trying desperately to will all the tension out of my body.

"It's in now." Elliot whispered in my ear.

They held in position for a moment, allowing me to adjust to their combined girths inside me. The pain was mostly gone, and all that was left was raw unadulterated pleasure. The incredible feeling of total fullness went beyond my wildest expectations. It seemed as if my love tunnel was about to burst at its seams, my overstretched anal muscles twitching in slight involuntary spasms as they struggled to contain their cocks inside me.

"So how does it feel?" Vince said.

"It... it feels so full, but so good." I panted. The feeling of their throbbing cocks inside me was turning me on so much. It was as if I could feel every ridge and vein of their dicks pressing against the walls of my anal canal. "Fuck, I can't believe I'm doing this."

"Me neither," Elliot said, "You're amazing. I can feel his cock against mine right now."

"If you think this is good, wait till we start fucking you." Vince smiled, withdrawing his cock slowly.

"Oh... OOHHH!" My body shook as the ridge of his cock rubbed firmly against my prostate. Yes Blake, you are doing it. I had never been so ready to be fucked in my entire life. In fact, I wanted them to split me in two right there and then. "Oh my god, give it to me."

This was the green light they needed, as they slammed their cocks inside my cum-lubed hole in alternating thrusts, working their thick rods in and out of my impossibly stretched rectum. Every nerve of my body was now alive with desire, craving more of their hardness inside me as I opened myself up for them. I had given them all of myself for their taking, and they were now giving all of themselves to me.

"Yes yes yeeesssss!!!" I panted, savoring the intensity of the sensation as the dicks embedded in me seesawed back and forth. "Fuck that ass, fuck it harder!"

"You like it, don't you?" Vince said. "Two cocks in your slutty ass."

"Yes, daddy, I fucking love it!"

Vince and Elliot were relentless, their cocks driving deep inside me and hitting every sensitive nook and cranny. This was, without a doubt, the most intense fucking I had ever received, so much so that I did not even register that my orgasm had been slowly and steadily building from a while ago. My entire body started to tingle from head to toe, and it was only then that I realized that I was nearing the precipice of a powerful orgasm. However, for some reason, I had difficulties pushing myself over the edge. It was almost as if the cramping fullness was too overwhelming for me. I knew I needed to be pushed further.

"Ugghhh yes yes yesss, I'm so close. Come on, harder, fuck my ass harder!"

Elliot began playing with my nipples, squeezing them between his fingers and lightly pinching it before circling it gently. Vince grabbed onto my thighs tightly and both of them pounded into me mercilessly, their cocks ramming into me like pistons in a well-oiled machine. The friction against the walls of my channel was rapidly growing in intensity, sparking jolts of euphoric bliss from deep within me. I gripped at the sheets tightly, unable to do anything but hang on as I endured their double-barreled onslaught.

DSRZ
DSRZ
7 Followers
12