Breaking the Ice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMM YESSSSS! SLAM YOUR FUCKING COCKS INSIDE ME, DON'T YOU FUCKING STOOOOPPPP!" I cried out, overwhelmed by all the stimulation I was getting. I had surrendered all of my inhibitions at this point, my lust-addled mind craving for release. My hard-on was throbbing harder and harder with every thrust, and I knew that it was only a matter of time before they brought me over the edge.

"You gonna cum for me? You gonna cum with two fucking cocks in your ass?" Vince taunted.

"YESYESYES!!! FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK MEEE!!!"

"Then cum, boy. Cum for us. Show us how much you love it!"

As if a button had been pressed, my entire body began to convulse in a wild frenzy of erotic spasms. The orgasm hit me like a freight train as jet after jet of hot cum shot forcefully out of my throbbing cock right onto my face and chest.

"UGGGHHHHH FUUUUCCKKKKK!" I screamed in rapture as my face was drenched in my own warm seed, tears welling up in my eyes. My head was spinning, my breathing ragged and my sphincter muscles gripping tightly against their moving shafts. My hardon bounced around with every thrust, spraying two weeks worth of cum all over my body.

Both of them showed no signs of slowing down despite my clamping sphincter muscles. In fact, the sight of their quivering fucktoy seemed to spur them on, judging by the increased speed and power of their brutal assault. By now, my body had gone completely limp, my mind semi-delirious from the constant bursts of orgasmic pleasure. All I could do was lie there and take it, letting them pound me senseless as the bulbous heads of their thick rods smashed my prostate into mush. My cock remained hard surprisingly, the pleasure inside me showing no signs of receding despite my release.

"Oooooh fuuuckkk that's it... don't stop... yes... yes..."

Their synchronized alternating rhythm became frenzied as time went by. I could feel their cock heads slowly swelling up inside me as they stretched my overdilated sphincter even further. I knew it was time.

"Ughh fuck, I can't hold it in any longer." Elliot grunted.

"Yes, me too, I'm going to cum soon." Vince replied, his face strained.

"Ohhh yes, give it to me, give it to me. I want all that cum inside me!" I wanted it. No, I needed it.

"Ugghhhnnnnnn... FUUUCCCCCKKKK!" Both of them rammed their cocks to the hilt inside me at the same time repeatedly, letting out guttural groans as they blasted their loads deep inside my bowels. With every throb and pulse of their swelling cock heads, I was reminded of how much of a slut I had become. Months ago, I was still a virgin, apprehensive about my first time with Vince, and now here I was, begging for them to use me as their cumdump while taking both of their cocks deep inside my ass. I moaned loudly at the realization of it all as the familiar shudder wracked my body once again.

"OHH OHHHH FUUUUCCK!"

Before I knew it, another mind-shattering orgasm detonated from deep within me. My back arched, my eyes rolled back as a torrent of cum spurted out of my cock and rained on my chest. I had came a lot less than the last time, but it felt a lot more powerful. My battered prostate was now squeezing down hard against the combined girths inside me, trying to force out every drop of cum out of me. My head started spinning again, overcome by the intensity of sensations coursing through my body.

We remained in position for a while, trying to recover from the aftershocks of our shared climax. Both of them were breathless and panting, sweaty and flushed from the intense ass-reaming they had just given me. I felt a weird sense of pride, realizing what I had accomplished.

Vince slowly pulled off me, followed by Elliot, and I collapsed face down onto the bed without any tension left in me. I felt well and thoroughly fucked, my ass utterly gaping. I tried to squeeze my sphincter but failed, my anal muscles still quivering uncontrollably around the void. Vince and Elliot were on either side of me relaxing, running their hands gently over my body as they admired their work. I had intended to get up and cuddle with them, but I was exhausted beyond belief. All of a sudden, I felt a rush of emotions wash over me, and I started tearing up.

"What's wrong, Blake?" Vince asked, a concerned look on his face.

"Yea, did we hurt you somewhere? Come on, tell us." Elliot got up immediately.

"It... it's fine." I stuttered through my sobs. "I don't know wh... why I'm crying either. I... I... just felt s... so happy."

They got closer to me and hugged me tightly. "It's okay, let it all out." Elliot said, giving me a kiss on the cheek. They embraced me with their warmth as I recovered from the sudden emotion that overcame me, caressing me and calming me down with soothing reassurances. Eventually, when I felt I was ready, they walked me to the shower where they took their time soaping and cleaning my body. They were gentle and delicate, not allowing me to even lift a finger, knowing that I was completely drained from what they had just put me through. It did turn me on feeling their hands stroking and touching my body, but I knew I was completely spent for the day. We eventually returned to the bedroom, and I spent the night wrapped in their embrace.

---

"Mmm yesss... fuck... yessssss..."

I was sandwiched between Vince and Elliot, both of their cocks buried deep inside my anal tunnel. I could not believe I was doing it again, my overworked sphincter still slightly sore when I woke up the next morning. I felt a tingling sensation deep inside me though, almost like an itch, and I knew I needed them inside me again. Thankfully they were able to enter me more easily this time around, my tortured and exhausted anal muscles offering little resistance.

I could feel all four of their hands caressing my skin, worshipping my body with all of their attention as they made sweet love to me. We held each other in that position for a while, both of them gently rocking back and forth inside me as Vice and I kissed each other deeply. I closed my eyes and reveled in the heat of their bodies against me and inside me, exhaling soft moans into his mouth with every thrust.

Elliot lifted himself off my back. I followed soon after, propping myself up with my hands on Vince's pecs. I placed my right hand behind Elliot's head, and we shared a kiss as he played with my nipples. My cock was hard as steel, leaking precum uncontrollably as their cocks continued to plunder my insatiable hole with passion.

As I broke off the kiss and looked into the mirror on the headboard, I was stunned. I almost could not recognize myself. The person in the mirror had a vacant and yet blissful look on his face, his body flushed pink, his nipples hard and swollen. He looked like a completely sexual being, radiating with lust and desire.

"I've got two months before I have to fly again," Elliot whispered in my ear, "what do you say about being with us until then?"

If this is what it's like to submit to them, I wouldn't mind it in the slightest.

"I'm yours."

12