All Comments on 'Breaking the Ice Ch. 02'

by DSRZ

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer8 months ago

This was SOOO FUCKING HOT. I've had a number of threesomes but never one involving double penetration. After reading this extremely arousing chapter, I'm definitely feeling that loss right now. And it's well worth saying again that this was SOOO FUCKING HOT!!!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboy8 months ago

If you're happy to bottom MarcLuciFer then you've definitely missed out, and if you prefer to top then the friction of 2 cocks in one hole is sensational. The overwhelming sense of fullness and incredible sensation emanating from the extreme stretch of my sphincter sent me right over the edge IMMEDIATELY! My partners were laying butt to butt on the bed as I tried to control myself slowing sinking down on them until one of them pulled me quickly down. I absolutely plastered Vlastic, the fit hairy Czech lying in front of me, before pounding myself up and down on them both to an equally intense orgasm within a very short time, trying to clench my arse which took them both over the top too. That was my first dp but not my last and your story brought all those sensations flooding back to me. Hurrah!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved this story. Reminded me of my first DP too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous