Breaking the Ice Pt. 02

Story Info
A misunderstanding leads to what might have been expected!
1k words
3.76
2.8k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is totally true — the names have been changed to protect the guilty. I suggest you read Part 1 before this sequel. I hope you enjoy and if you do, please post 5 stars!

Chapter 1

Gail and Lew continued to date for a number of months — not exclusively. Gail understood that Lew was a player; and she wasn't looking for a serious relationship — just some fun — and to be frank, sex after having gone without for a year and half since her divorce. She'd drive into the city, park in his apartment house's garage, and enjoyed it for what it was.

Gail was a petite, very cute blonde with a very nice, trim, sexy body. Lew was 5'9", 160, trim, muscular, with a full head of brown hair, and a thick 6" cut cock which Gail was enjoying immensely.

As it happened, they continued volunteering with that organization; and at one point, there was a whole weekend of workshops for which they had registered. As it happened, these workshops started early in the morning and went fairly late at night, so Gail was happy to be able to sleep over at Lew's midtown apartment and not have to allow for travel time to the suburb where she lived.

So when her girlfriend, who was also doing the same workshops and lived in the same nearby suburb complained about having to commute, Gail suggested she sleep over at Lew's apartment presuming Lew would have no objection.

That first night, when the 3 of them arrived at Lew's place about 11:30pm, Gail asked, "OK where's the guest bedroom where Sue will sleep? Lew was surprised at this question and said, "You've been sleeping here for months — aren't you aware there is no guest bedroom?"

Gail then asked, "So where did you intend for Sue to sleep?"

Lew responded, "on the living room couch" where guests usually stay."

This was not OK with Gail and she suggested Lew sleep on the couch and leave the bed to them. Lew laughed and said, "No way am I sleeping on the couch. Inviting Sue was your idea, so you come up with a viable solution."

Gail, pissed off, said, "OK, I'll sleep on the couch. Sue can share the bed with you."

Lew shrugged and went to get ready for bed which now for a change, included putting on some sleepwear instead of going nude. It should be noted that Sue was also very attractive, sexy, and married. As she slipped into the bed in a modest nightgown, she was doing her best to be comfortable in such an unusual and unexpected set of circumstances — a married woman's sharing a bed with a man she barely knew.

As Lew lay next to Sue, he had a mixture of emotions. First, he had expected to be fucking Gail that night and was horny. Second, Sue, albeit married, was very attractive; and although he had never thought of her in a sexual way, she was now just a couple of feet away from him in his bed. And frankly, he had the point of view that if a woman was in his bed, she was there to be fucked. Thinking with the little head, he reached out and caressed Sue's arm. Sue pulled her arm away — but said nothing... So Lew reached out again and caressed her arm. This time nothing happened. So Lew now ran his hand down her body and rubbed her leg, pushing up her nightgown to feel her bare thigh. She pushed his hand away but again said nothing. Now Lew leaned in and kissed her. Initially, she resisted but eventually returned his kiss as his hand now fondled her tits. Seeing half-hearted resistance fading, Lew removed her nightgown and started playing with her pussy which to his delight was becoming wet!

Lew proceeded to finger fuck this new playmate — unconcerned that she was married or that Gail was sleeping on the living room couch. They kept as quiet as possible as Lew went down on turned out to be a tasty, married pussy — enjoying her body and making her orgasm repeatedly with his tongue. Eventually, Lew moved up her body and rubbed his hard bare cock in her juices. Sensing Sue's total surrender, Lew slotted the thick mushroom head of his cock and slid inside this former casual friend who was now becoming his latest conquest. After enough mutual orgasms they fell asleep entwined or spooning for the rest of the night.

Chapter 2

The next morning, there was an awkward get together with Gail who had no idea what had transpired the night before; and Lew had no intention of enlightening her. However, Sue, feeling guilty about betraying her girlfriend's trust, confessed what had happened in Lew's bed the night before.

Gail was pissed, blaming Lew for taking advantage of Sue — presuming that Sue was a victim of Lew's debauchery. That day during the workshops was pretty awkward and ended late. For similar reasons, Sue was slated to stay over at Lew's once again; but this time, was to sleep on the couch. For Gail to share Lew's bed would be uncomfortable to say the least — but neither woman wanted to drive home at that hour. But given their commitment, as an integral component to the workshops they were doing, to talk things out, now that they were in the apartment once again, they sat down and talked.

Yes, Lew and Gail were dating and lovers, but they were not in a committed relationship. Gail argued that Sue was a married woman and not available. Lew argued that inasmuch as everybody knew what a hound dog and rake he was thought to be and reminding her how she wound up in his bed the first time, what in the world did she expect to happen when she put a sexy woman in his bed? The 3 talked until 5am and exhausted finally went to sleep.

Epilogue:

The three remained friendly, especially since they were committed to the tenets of the program where they volunteered. Eventually, Gail and Lew resumed their casual sexual relationship which was a matter of convenience — until they moved on. However, Sue was off-limits and preferred to forget her one-time lapse from being a faithful wife.

The End