Breaking the Rules

Story Info
Not listening to Daddy can be so much fun.
1.7k words
4.39
29.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon....let me put just the head inside. I won't put all of it in. Just the head. Then I'll pull it out right away."

Our next door neighbor Travis had come over about a half hour ago to hang out. Since Mom was away on one of her business trips and you were out running errands, Travis and I were on the couch kissing, rubbing, licking and sucking the entire time. My shirt and bra were on the floor, my skirt was pushed up around my waist and I had no idea what happened to my panties. His shorts and boxers were around his ankles and he kept trying to push his cock inside my pussy.

"C''mon! You'll still be a virgin!"

Travis doesn't know it but I haven't been a virgin for a very long time. No one knows that except you, Daddy.

He kept trying to get his cock inside me and I kept pushing him away and trying to stroke it instead. But I was so excited from playing with him all this time and my pussy was aching so the next time he tried I let him put it right at the opening. That's when we heard

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!!!"

Oh no. You're home.

Travis jumped up, pulled up his boxers and shorts and took off. I sat up, looked at you and was about to say I'm sorry when you said in a very low, angry tone, "Did he fuck you?"

I looked up at you, feeling very virtuous. "No, Daddy. He kept trying but I stopped him." But you weren't buying my act. "It looked like he was about to! You weren't stopping him!"

"But Daddy...it was feeling so good, and I was so excited, and I really wanted to be fucked..."

"Baby Girl, I know you get very excited and love to be fucked, but what did I tell you about having sex with boys? What is the rule in this house?" I looked down, feeling very guilty, and repeated the rule. "Baby Girl belongs to Daddy. Only Daddy can fuck Baby Girl." I looked back up at you and said "Daddy, I'm so sorry."

"I know you're sorry. But that's not enough. You need to learn your lesson. You're going to have to be punished. Get downstairs now." I looked up in shock. "The basement? But Daddy...what I did wasn't that bad! Can't you just spank me on your lap like you usually do?"

You took me by the hand, pulling me towards the basement door. "Baby Girl, what you did was very bad. It was dangerous. Do you know what could happen if he fucked you?"

"I know, Daddy. I could get pregnant. But he was only going to put in the head and then pull it right out! I can't get pregnant that way, can I?"

"He wasn't going to do that, Baby. He was going to put his cock all the way inside you and fuck you deep. There's no way that any man could put just a little of his cock inside you and pull right out. They would have to fuck you deep just like when I fuck you. But I won't make you pregnant, so that's why it's okay for me to do it. No one else can fuck you. You have to learn that once and for all."

I went downstairs with you behind me. You pulled out the special table and started taking off all of your clothes as I took off my skirt and climbed onto the padding, getting on my stomach with my arms and legs spread out wide. You buckled the restraints around my wrists, waist, thighs and ankles. You made sure the restraints were tight but not hurting me. When you saw that I was comfortable but couldn't move, you raised the end of the table a little so that my ass was higher and my head was tilted down a little.

"Baby Girl, I can see that your pussy is very wet. Did he really excite you that much?" I tried to sound sorry when I said yes. But remembering how good it felt when Travis was kissing me and playing with my breasts and pussy made my clit throb a little and you saw my body shiver. Without any warning you smacked my ass, making it sting and making me yell before I remembered that I'm not supposed to make any noise when you spank me.

"Baby Girl, did you just make noise? You know that I won't soothe your ass if you make noise."

"I know, Daddy. It won't happen again. I promise!"

You smacked my ass again, a little bit harder. This time I kept quiet. You watched me carefully, smiled and said "That's better" and rubbed your hand over my ass, soothing the spot where you smacked me. One of your fingers slipped between my lips and gently touched my wet pussy. I tried but I couldn't hold back a little moan. "Another noise? Baby Girl, you know better than that." Another hard smack on my ass. No soothing. Then another smack, but this time you rubbed my ass where you smacked it.

My ass was starting to sting and get sore as you kept smacking it and then rubbing it, saying "I hope this will teach you not to let men fuck you. I hope you'll learn that you can't let any man touch you except me. Or I'll just have to keep doing this over and over."

You kept spanking my ass but more slowly now, letting your hand slide up and down from my pussy to my ass between each smack. The feel of your fingers there was making me more excited even though my ass was hurting. You were spreading my wetness all the way up to my asshole and it was getting harder and harder not to moan.

Another smack. Another slow trip of your hand along my slit, but this time one finger slipped inside. My body shook. You pushed your finger in a little, but not enough. Not nearly enough. I wanted more. I couldn't help it. I whined a little. That earned me a hard smack on my ass and no rubbing.

My ass was stinging but my pussy was soaked and I was aching for more. I wasn't allowed to beg, but somehow you knew. "Baby Girl, we're going to try something new. We'll see if this punishment works on you." I heard a low buzzing sound. Then, just as you smacked my ass hard enough to sting, I felt a vibration against my clit. "Daddy, what is that?" "It's a vibrator, Baby. I'm going to hold it there while I spank you and we'll see if you learn your lesson now."

OMG. The feel of the vibration against my clit was making my pussy gush even while you were smacking and rubbing my ass. I was being pleasured and feeling the sting at the same time and I thought I was going to explode. My pussy was twitching and my juices were leaking and I was close to cumming. You stopped smacking my ass and slid your finger inside my pussy while you vibrated my clit and my orgasm hit me suddenly, making me cry out.

"Baby Girl, you just squirted! That's the first time you ever squirted for your Daddy. I think we can stop the punishment now and give you a reward."

You positioned yourself between my legs, placed your cock at the entrance to my pussy and pushed it all the way inside me at once. Again I cried out because I was finally feeling my Daddy's cock in me. "Yes Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck your Baby!" I yelled as you pounded my pussy with your cock. This was everything I'd been wanting and waiting for, feeling you going deep in me and filling my pussy.

My pleasure was increasing, getting me to the point where I couldn't feel anything but your cock moving in and out of me, when I felt your hands on my ass, spreading it open and one finger pressing against my asshole. I took a deep breath just as you pushed your finger in my ass at the same time you drove your cock deep into my pussy. That was it. You sent me over the edge. Another orgasm hit me, making me scream "Daddy!!! Daddyyyyyy!!!!!"

My pussy was coating your cock as I came, soaking it with my juice. You pulled your finger out of my ass and your cock out of my pussy. Then you pressed your cock against my asshole and pushed it in, saying "I am the only one who can do this to you! Don't ever forget that!"

I felt the sting of you entering my ass at the same time my orgasm was still washing over me. You fucked my ass slowly, opening me while I still felt all the pleasure of cumming. The combination was amazing and it prolonged my orgasm. I was still cumming as you fucked my ass, squeezing your cock as my pussy kept twitching.

My orgasm slowly ended as you kept fucking me. The feel of your cock in my ass was so wonderful, my Daddy filling me up the way I'd been wanting. I couldn't get enough of you. I didn't ever want you to stop. But the sting from my ass was starting to overcome the pleasure.

Somehow you knew. And that's when you placed the vibrator against my clit again. "Here, Baby Girl. Cum for your Daddy again."

OMG. OMG. OMG. My Daddy fucking my ass and vibrating my clit. I was screaming, not even knowing what I was screaming, just screaming and yelling and begging and loving every second of what you were doing to me. Nothing existed except my pussy and my ass and your cock inside me. I came again, still screaming, squeezing your cock with my ass as I came. That's what did it for you. You started grunting, pumping your cum into my ass, shooting and shooting over and over. Our orgasms seemed to last forever.

When you were finally empty you fell across my body, kissing my back and the back of my neck, and said "I hope you learned your lesson, Baby Girl. But we may have to do this a few more times for you to really learn."

I smiled and turned my head to look at you, but just as I turned my head I glanced up at the window. I was shocked to see that there was Travis right outside, watching us and holding my panties. I smiled as I realized that he saw everything you did to me.