All Comments on 'Breaking the Rules'

by Susan McK

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Erotic

One of the best you have written.

papa pelikanpapa pelikanover 18 years ago
perhas the best

but then I've no read them all - savour a new one evry evening )

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
like good wine - the stories improve with age

again very personel and yet a fantasy I think - what could / should have been if the clot had the imagination and generosity to know -

It took me a while too but I caught the opportunity when it was still there - never looked back and enriched both lives - perhaps a few more

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
the BEST

Simply the best erotic swap story on line

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Oh yeah

A perfect description of how to blow a long term marriage all to hell. Maybe the author could add another chapter describing how the loving couple is no longer happy with each other sexually and choose to break up. Maybe a third chapter as well where the two find out that getting laid is no problem, but getting a lasting and decent relationship now that everyone knows how faithless they are is totally impossible. It'd be more like real life, at least.

grcaramelagrcaramelaover 13 years ago
JUST MAGIC !!!

Some mysterious power is leading your hand !!!! (Elena 27 grcaramela from Athens Greece !!!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A lot of mindless crap.

Self serving diatribe by no talent "writer" !

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago

At 39 = old hide story = 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

At 39 = perfect age story = 5*****

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
MORE FAMOUS LAST WORD.....WHY

but one shouldnt embarass either partner or friends. TK U MLJ LV NV

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
Maybe I'm wrong...

but it seems as though she had no will power to enforce the rules and she let the "other woman" have her husband and engineer her own rule breaking. What a sad couple they are.

Made for a sad tale. IMHO.

It was written quite well.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THIS WAS MORE LIKE TASTING THE OPPOSITION

no rules were broken as none should have been set. TK U MLJ LV NV

pumkenpumkenover 11 years ago
Seduction at its finest

I loved this story. Follow-up?

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Vixen Rules

Whatever Jackie wants, Jackie gets. Sweetie seems to almost be under a spell of the Vixen's. as does Hubby, AND the Vixen's Hubby. Since it is Sweetie's PoV, we look to get her emotional reactions to what Vixen is setting up! Those are very sparse, and very mild! At the end, Sweetie seems to be glad they were that adventurous, but all she did was allow stuff to happen which Vixen manipulated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So realistic...

...and so hot ( I still have a boner as I type this)! I love it when everybody gets a thrilling new extra-marital adventure but nobody is hurt...just the way it should be - and often is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved every word

I'd give my entire 401(k) to make this happen with me and my husband. Lately I've been trying to find the right word to describe the overwhelming desires I've been feeling. When a man wants to watch his wife fuck another man, he is considered a cuckold. But what is a woman who craves and fantasizes about watching her husband fuck another woman? I mean, I think about almost nonstop, and I even dream about it. It's not about humiliation or subservience, but raw sexual desire.

How do I approach my husband about this? I don't want him to think badly of me. But I am almost desperate to watch him thrust his gorgeous cock into another woman's pussy. I want to watch him fondle and suck her big tits. I want to hear her moan with pleasure. I want to see his face when he orgasms and pumps her smooth shaved pussy full of his cum. I am so fucking horny right now just thinking of it!

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
Advice for anonymous

I think your husband is the envy of everyone reading right now. LOL.

If I were you I would start by finding out what women besides you attract him. Start with movie stars while watching movies. Halle Berry, Dru Berrymore, Cameron Diaz, Rosario Dawson or any others you can think of. Then start by inquiring about people you both know. Once you establish that you aren't jealous and actually enjoy talking about it, he may open up.

Once you reach the level of comfort that he knows you aren't going to bite his head off with him fantasizing about other women, start asking him what he would do if he got one in bed. Then reenact his fantasies with role playing. You pretending to be another woman in a situation that he described to you will open his mind up.

Then you should be comfortable enough to open it up to him and have a discussion.

That is the best advice I can offer you. Hopefully you find that the reality matches your fantasy. Be aware though that this is the proverbial "Pandora's Box". Once its opened be prepared to get what you are asking for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hmmm

I think this signals the end of their marriage.

Its only a matter of time before one or both start affairs.

Swapping of course virtually always leads to divorce as well.

So this was a very sad story about the beginning of the end of a happy couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Top Drawer

an excellent presentation of the real thing. if you have not been there I would suggest an evening of exploration.. A Big 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Was there a point to this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
and that

Is what led to your separation. One, really stupid rule which directly led to cheating

Two, rules are only thought to be ''meant for breaking'' by liars and cheats

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Great fantasy...

...but a truly lousy reality. There is a lot of unhappiness underlying their actions. Best to remember it's fiction.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 5 years ago
Second. Bite of Eve’s Apple

The story, as posted in LW, is incomplete IMHO. The adventurous wives part is there (although Vixen as more-so than Sweetie.) But the aspect of LW that differentiates it from the Erotic Coupling or Romance categories is the impact on the marital relationship(s!) That would start just after this chapter ends and extends for the next weeks and months of at least the marriage adjustments made by Hubby & Sweetie.

morris40morris40over 4 years ago
It doesn't have to be fiction!

My wife and I have been to many different swinging events over the years. We have seen unhappy couples who could never quite work through all of the social taboos that make swinging difficult even for couples who are secure in their relationship and are happy when their spouse is happy (even if that happiness is the result of a limb shaking toe curling orgasm with a mutual friend). We always wonder what it would have been like for those unhappy couples who cannot shake off the negative comments of haters and prudes if half as much energy was put into supporting as society puts into shaming couples who want to explore their sexual fantasies together. For those of us who try to ignore haters and prudes, we feel pity for those who cannot experience and enjoy what has brought us and our swinging friends much happiness. We feel disgust when those who cannot enjoy swinging try to shame those of us who do.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Taking it too far, cheating is the next thing coming. Not a good story.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

No one ever does the follow up divorce stories which tend to happen 99% if the time after these little "oops my bad" kinda night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One night with another couple, we started kissing each others spouses. I ended up making out a little and felt her boobs over her clothes. Meanwhile, in another room, the woman's husband stripped my wife naked, shoved his cock in her mouth and came down her throat. Then he fucked her three times and did her once in the ass. I was furious but a month later when they suggested we do it again I decided it was ok because I wanted to get even, We spent the night in separate bedrooms. The other guy's wife had too much to drink and threw up and passed out. My wife got fucked 6 times. There was no third time!

Just_storiesJust_storiesover 1 year ago

So, I've never commented on this story, but this has always been one of my very favorite ones on this site. Something about it, probably the description of how it slowly happens, is just wonderful. Thanks for sharing your thoughts through this work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rules, like vows, mean little to the MC and her husband. It is good they have no children. Fewer lives will be disrupted by the inevitable divorce.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 1 year ago

Fuck yes, that was good. Time to wake my husband.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 1 year ago

Guys, this was a good story. It only becomes a bad story when you ridiculously try and predict the future of another authors fictional characters, but I know that I do that sometimes as well. But I am trying to stop.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

@Sarahwithlove, it would be seem more appropriate that you compose the content of your comments as you think best and then allow other readers that same privilege with respect to their comments. Looking at the facts, no one can argue this submission portrays a well considered and thoughtful approach to swinging. The MC and her husband did not show respect or concern for each other by so easily breaking the rules they had established to govern their extramarital activities. Their relationship has been undermined, and they have proven themselves both to be untrustworthy. No couple should hope to end up in such a set of circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Divorce all around

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous