Breaking the Rules and a Hot Summer

Story Info
A Friend Comes Back To Town.
5.4k words
3.16
13.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been friends with Lovis and her husband, Jerry, for years. When we were younger, I'd spend my breaks at work talking with Lovis about every little thing from the plagues of office labor to the meaning of life. We'd had long discussions about whether there was a God, what the stars were made of, who our favorite TV show character was, and what we'd do if we magically found ourselves in our favorite books. I knew that she was married, so I never made any advances on her. I liked Jerry too. He would bring her lunch sometimes and we'd joke around while we ate. Jerry was a real funny guy.

Time went on and I took a position at a different company across the country. I'd talk to Lovis and Jerry from time to time on the phone, keeping up with the 'what's happenings' and 'who's doing what's,' and a few years later, as luck would have it, my new company sent me back to my hometown. I didn't have a place to stay yet, and Jerry and Lovis offered to let me crash in their spare room. I came in on a Wednesday afternoon and parked in front of the house. Lovis met me at the door and pulled me into a hug. I held her back. It was a pleasantly unfamiliar feeling. I don't think at that point I'd actually touched her before.

"It's good to see you." She smiled up at me from under her golden locks.

"You too." I let her go.

"How was the drive?" Lovis asked, beckoning me through the door.

"Not too bad." I felt a little guilty watching her walk in front of me. She was wearing shorts that left no part of her legs hidden. Lovis was on the shorter side, but she still had legs for days, and the way the fabric of her shorts folded around her perfect curves froze me as if I'd looked into the eyes of Medusa. "It's good and hot down here," I commented on the sweltering summer heat.

"Yeah, well, it is August," Lovis smirked. "You want something to drink?"

"Please."

"I got Dr Pepper, Shiner, and water," Lovis opened me a beer before I had a chance to answer.

"Thanks," I said before taking a sip of the cold, refreshing beverage. "Where's Jerry?"

"He should be home from work any minute." Lovis opened a beer for herself and leaned on the kitchen counter. Her white cotton t-shirt hung from her thin frame like a circus tent on a bean stalk. "Anything you wanna do tonight?"

"I didn't have anything in mind," I told her. "I'm a little beat from driving all day."

"Well don't worry about that," Jerry's voice cheered as he came in the door. "I'll drive."

"Hey, man!" I shook his hand. It was good to see him after so long.

Jerry pulled off his tie, flung it on the dining room table, and nodded to Lovis for a drink.

She popped the cap on a third beer and slid it to him. "How was work today?"

"Ah you know," Jerry put his coat over a chair. "I'm playing that game where since I'm good at my job, I get to do everyone else's too."

"I hear that." I took another swig.

"Do you wanna go to Lucky's tonight?" Lovis asked Jerry.

"I'm game." Jerry nodded.

"Is that new?" I asked confused. "I don't think I've heard of that one before."

"It's newer," Lovis nodded.

Jerry started heading to the bedroom, "Let me get out of this monkey suit, and we'll grab dinner and hit the town."

Jerry drove us up the street and the three of us had a good long night of catching up over drinks on the deck of a bar that used to be an old bank in the sweltering summer heat. At last call, we ordered a few shots of whiskey and then headed back to the house. After stumbling into the living room, Jerry grabbed a few beers and we plopped down on the couches. Jerry turned on the TV for some ambient sound.

"I'm going to sleep good tonight," I chuckled over the last drink of the evening.

"Good thing it's the weekend, right?" Jerry yawned.

"You're telling me." Lovis placed her beer on the coffee table and pulled off her shirt. I was taken aback by her willingness to sit half-naked in the house with company over. Granted the air conditioner wasn't great, and a bra isn't any worse than a bikini top, but I was still caught off guard. I played it cool and avoided staring at her, which was a feat in itself. Lovis was wearing a simple white bra, nothing fancy in itself, but on her, it might as well have been the drapery on Venus de Milo. Lovis pulled in a long swig of her drink, "Aw, it's hot tonight."

"You're hot tonight," Jerry smirked.

"Yeah," I laughed nervously. "I wasn't going to say anything, but..." I waved my beer bottle at them and smiled.

"Well, I mean, it's my house," Lovis grinned.

"We need to get a pool," Jerry joked.

"Or at least a new air conditioner."

Jerry downed the rest of his drink and leaned forward in his seat. The gears turned in his head as his eyes traveled between mine and Lovis's breasts. He filled his lungs and then said, "She does have wonderful breasts."

I don't know why his statement caught me off guard, she was already half nude, and her skin was glimmering with sweat, and as much as I was trying not to stare at perspiration forming on her collarbone and dripping down her cleavage, I found myself unable to look away.

Lovis nodded. "I've got the humiditiddies going on. It's like a jungle down there."

"Well, Mike likes'm," Jerry Hankled.

"Uh, who's Mike?" I asked wondering not only who else appreciated Lovis's Venusian body, but why Jerry was bragging about it.

"Oh, uh," Lovis gave me a nervous laugh. "It's been a while huh."

"We have an open marriage," Jerry said proudly.

"What!! When did that start?" I was finding out all kinds of surprises.

"Kind of forever," Jerry informed me matter of fact. "I mean when we started dating, Lovis was sleeping with Joe."

"The warehouse guy?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," Lovis smiled.

"Huh." I took another swig of my beer, not letting my thoughts escape my mouth, trying to be polite.

"We really need to get that air conditioner fixed." Lovis's arm reached behind her back. "You don't mind do you?"

"Mind what? The heat? Na..." Before I could finish saying the beer was keeping me cool enough, Lovis unlatched her bra and laid it over the arm of the couch. I found myself unable to move, or speak, or do anything besides breathe as Lovis rubbed the sweat off of her breasts. My eyes were locked on her, her chest was everything I'd ever thought they'd be. I heard myself say, "Can I make a confession?" before I realized what was coming out of my mouth.

"Sure," Lovis smiled again, understanding better than I did what was about to happen.

I was trying to process what I wanted to say, how to say it, and why I'd bring it up, but it was too late to go back. I finished my beer for a little more liquid courage and told her, "Back before I left for the other coast, I used to think about you all the time."

"Oh yeah?" Lovis leaned forward, pressing her breasts together between her biceps, making zero attempt to cover herself.

"Yeah."

Jerry stood up, "Anyone want another beer?"

"Whiskey?" Lovis asked him.

"Sure thing, babe." Jerry went to the kitchen a few feet away, still in earshot of everything I was saying.

An intrusive thought made its way into my mind that Jerry was going to be a jealous husband and I'd have to fight him, but I continued, "Yeah, on nights when I was alone, I'd find porn of girls that looked like you, or at the very least had the same haircut, and I'd think about you while I went at it."

The corner of Lovis's lip curled up her cheek. "I had something similar going."

"You did?" Jerry asked returning with a bottle of Irish whiskey and three tumblers full of ice. "That's hot."

"Yeah, it's kind of a shame we never got together," Lovis took a glass of whiskey and handed it to me, making sure our fingers touched as she passed the glass. "Then again we really never hung out outside of work."

"Only once or twice, and those were at someone's going away part." I pulled in a sip of the cold whiskey.

Jerry's glass emptied into his mouth and he poured himself a second quick shot. "Don't take this the wrong way Hank, but you are a handsome man."

"You're not too bad looking yourself," I said, again out of the desire not to be rude, and all of a sudden worried that the night's road might be driving towards Jerry trying to play in my pants. I wasn't a fan of that idea.

"I think you are too," Lovis told me. "And I've always wanted to..." she motioned to the rock-hard erection I didn't notice I'd let grow in my pants.

"Uh, yeah," I smiled nervously. "I haven't done anything like that before."

"There's no way you're a virgin," Jerry laughed.

"Oh, no, no, no, I'm not. I meant with a married woman... no that's a lie, I mean..." I motioned my glass to Jerry. "With her husband being around. No offense or anything, but I don't swing from that tree, if you know what I mean."

"I got ya," Jerry reassured me. "And don't mind me, if you two wanna go at it, I'm fine sitting back and enjoying the show."

"You sure?" I asked, kind of hoping he'd change his mind.

"I'm sure," Lovis answered for him. Her gentle fingers took my whiskey away and placed the glass on the coffee table before she pulled my head into her chest. My mouth hit her skin open, and not a second later I was sucking the ambrosian sweat off the golden apples on her front. Her sweat was so sweet.

One of Lovis's hands formed a fist around the hair on the back of my head, holding my face tight to her. Her other hand stroked the throbbing cock that ached for her body. I sucked her nipple into my mouth and lightly teethed around the swelling pink nipple as she freed my dick from his jean prison.

Lovis whispered to me, "Before we go any further, Jerry and I have some rules."

I dropped her tit out of my mouth and joked, "What? No anal?"

Lovis pushed me back into the couch and stood over me. "We can't do it in Jerry and I's bed."

"Simple enough," I replied.

"And if Jerry or I do anything, the other has to know about it."

"That one's taken care of," Jerry cheered while pouring himself another whiskey.

"And we have to use protection," Lovis finished.

"I, uh, don't have rubber," I confessed, disappointed that I'd gotten all worked up for nothing.

Lovis's hand wrapped back around my cock and stroked. Her free hand produced a condom from her shorts' pocket. She opened the wrapper with her teeth and slid the latex over my Jerryson. Her fingers thumbed off the little clothes she had left and I reached out to grab her hips and pull her on top of me.

I kicked off my jeans as she pulled off my shirt. It was heaven when she laid down on me and the skin of our bodies touched, sliding on each other's slick sweat. Lovis was already sopping wet when I maneuvered myself into her. She gasped as I made my initial thrust in. Her hands held my face and with a deep passionate breath, she drug her lips across mine. I put a hand on her back to hold her close to me, and another on her side to guide her hips. As our bodies melded into one, and our sweat mixed between our flesh, the electricity in Lovis's body washed through her and she pulled her lips off mine in favor of moaning in my ear. I'd been wanting to do this for so long that I had to squeeze my eyes closed and grit my teeth to stop myself from immediately unloading my seed. I tightened my fingers around her, trying to conjure an image in my mind of something grotesque that might slow down the building pressure in my loins, but all I could think about was how wonderful it was to be inside of Lovis.

I finally opened my eyes when I remembered that Jerry was at the other end of the couch. Him being there was awkward enough to slow my arrival, but it made it worse that he was stoking a massive erection. I'd always thought that couple did this kind of thing when the husband wasn't exactly packing heat downstairs, but that obviously wasn't the case. I wondered what was up, then, not wanting Jerry to make eye contact with me, I pressed up and rolled Lovis off the couch. He hit the floor with a thud and laughed. My fingers slid away the golden hair clumped to her forehead, and I kissed her as I slid back in. She wrapped her legs around the small of my back. I pushed forward on her so that when I thrusted in, the top of my dick would slide across her clit and started going to town.

Lovis trembled, "Oh god, fuck me."

I grabbed a fistful of her hair and cocked her head to the side so I could plant my mouth on her shoulder and bite into her trap just shy of breaking the skin. Lovis's nails dug into my back as her body started to contort and her head rolled back. The wave of passion flowed through her, edging her closer and closer to orgasm with every pump I thrust into her. My cock swelled inside of her, and my mind devolved into an animal state. Lovis's mouth hung open and she looked like she was about to cry, as the wave of orgasmic fury crashed her onto the rocks of the beach of bliss.

I slowed down to let her breathe, but she begged, "Don't stop fucking me."

I plunged back into her, absolutely cock drunk. I hammered into her, forcing screams and moans out of her lungs. She could see I wasn't far away and her trembling lips told me, "Give it to me! Give me every inch of it! Fuck me harder, you beast!"

The pressure in my cock was a time bomb, and the second hand was ticking towards zero.

"Come on," Lovis urged me as her hips rocked. "Come. Come!"

The second hand hit zero when the buildup was too much to bear and I exploded like a rocket inside of her. I gave her a few more pumps as the tsunami of semen filled the condom wrapped around my cock inside of her. My body was weak, and I almost let myself collapse onto her, but I was stopped when I heard Jerry moan. In all the excitement, I'd forgotten he was there. I shot my head to see him sprawled out on the couch with streams of hot white cum flying up toward his face. I thought it was a little gross, then I wondered how he'd manage to finish at the same time I did. I guess he'd had some practice.

I pulled off Lovis and sat on the floor with my hands propping me up, panting like an idiot.

Lovis didn't move except to fish a cigarette from her shorts. She lit up and sucked in a drag. I wiggled my fingers at her, silently asking for a puff. She handed it to me, and I filled my lungs with the sweet smoke of tobacco.

"Everyone have fun?" Jerry asked with a wide grin.

"Yeah," I nodded before giving Lovis back her smoke.

"I know I did." Jerry sat up on the couch. His face fell flat when he noticed the clock. "Fuck, I have work in the morning."

"Oh shit," Lovis laughed. "You better get cleaned up and hit the rack."

"Yeah." Jerry stood up and headed towards the bathroom. "Catch you tomorrow, Hank."

I waved him off and Lovis told him, "I won't be too long behind you."

With Jerry gone, Lovis and I stayed almost still. The only movement we made besides breathing was when she squeezed my hand with hers as we finished her cigarette. She dropped the butt in one of the empty beer bottles and crawled up to put her face close to mine. I held her chin with my thumb and index finger and gave her a long kiss goodnight.

I woke up in the spare bedroom sometime around ten. I didn't remember going upstairs or passing out. I guess I was tired. I pulled myself out of bed, put on my jeans, took a piss, brushed my teeth, did the morning routine, and then went to search the kitchen for something to put in my belly. My head wasn't quite pounding from the alcohol the night before, but I required caffeine or grease to get moving. Lovis was at the table flipping through the morning's newspaper in a loose silk robe. When she noticed me, she smiled, "Morning, sunshine."

"Hey," I smiled back. "Get some sleep?"

"Yeah, it was a good night." She motioned to the counter. "Coffee?"

"Please." I stepped over and poured myself a mug. The bitter black liquid warmed my soul. I sat down at the table across from Lovis and took another sip. "Jerry already at work?"

"Yeah, he left early." Lovis folded up the newspaper and held her mug in the palms of her hands. Her eyes traveled over me until they locked on mine. Her gentle voice admitted, "Last night was a good time."

"Yeah, it was." I looked into the windows of her soul. My chest was full of warmth, and I was so full of butterflies I felt like I could float. Lovis was one of the most beautiful creatures I'd ever had the pleasure of witnessing in all of nature. Her pale blue eyes were the color of the ocean on a stormy afternoon, her hair was strands of gold fit for a royal crown. Her face was the very sun itself, and she was at the right age to have just the faintest of a wrinkle beside her eye, displaying that she was fully a woman.

God really broke the mold with her.

"Do you want to make it a good morning too?" Lovis cocked an eyebrow.

I knew exactly what she meant, but I wanted to have a little fun with her. "It already is a good morning. Hot coffee, hot blonde, it's five hundred degrees outside, I don't know if it could really get much better."

Lovis smirked, "Okay, smart ass." She leaned forward, letting her robe hang open, revealing she wasn't wearing anything underneath besides a small scar from a childhood accident on her belly.

I downed my coffee. "I'm game."

"Alright." Her grin touched her ears and she picked up her phone. When she noticed the look of confusion I was giving her, she said, "I just have to tell Jerry real quick."

"Ah," I nodded. "Gotta follow the rules."

"Mhmm."

The phone clicked and Jerry's voice rattled through the speaker. "Hey, honey. What's up?"

"Nothing much," Lovis said. "Just getting moving. Hank and I were about to make lunch and decided to work up an appetite first."

"How do you mean?" Jerry asked.

"You know, get a little exercise."

"Ah." Jerry picked up on her euphemism. "Well I can't get out of work, we're slammed today. I won't be able to come watch."

"Hank and I can record it for you."

"Oh?" Jerry paused for a moment. "I hadn't thought of that before. Are you going to be okay without me there?"

"Yeah," Lovis nodded as if Jerry could see her. "And when we started this, you said you wanted a vantage point. This'll be pretty voyeuristic if you ask me." She dug in her purse for a condom and slid it across the table.

Jerry's voice was hushed like he didn't want his office colleagues to hear him. "Will you do that thing with the strap on to me when I watch it later?"

"Anything you want, babe." Lovis dropped her robe and wiggled her fingers towards my jeans.

Jerry said, "Alright, I love you," as I flung off my clothes and started pulling my cock to get it hard.

"Love you too." Lovis hung up and handed me her phone.

I opened the camera app and pointed it down at her as she kissed the base of my shaft and put the condom on me. She smiled up at the phone's camera and slapped herself with my schlong. "This is for you, Jerry." Lovis moaned as she slipped my cock in her mouth. I didn't really feel too much, the rubber blocking her tongue and all, but she inched her mouth down over it until her bottom lip rested on my balls. I was impressed, no one had ever been able to do that before. I grabbed a fist full of her hair with my free hand and started pumping her face.

I hadn't made a sex tape before and wasn't sure if there was anything specific I was supposed to do. "Hey, do you want me to do anything for this?"

Lovis pulled her mouth away from my dick. "Talk dirty to me."

I helped her up and sat her on the table. She opened her legs so the camera could see her spread-out body and motioned for my meat. Pointed the camera at her pussy and slapped my cock on her clit. "You like that?"

"Oh yeah," Lovis moaned. "And I want it in me."

I couldn't tell how much of her tone was acting for Jerry's enjoyment later, but I rolled with it. I help one of her ankles up, keeping the camera on her kitten, and thrust into her. "Take that you slut!"

12