All Comments on 'Breaking the Rules and a Hot Summer'

by chucklavoki

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
someoneothersomeoneother4 months ago

The dialogue is boring and inane. "I got Dr Pepper, Shiner, and water" does not arouse interest. I skimmed and there was nothing interesting about the story.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster14 months ago

Halfway through Page 2 the story started all over again and repeated itself...

...somehow I don't think that was what you intended !

You might want to check to see what you actually posted, as you may have lost a big piece of your story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Is anyone really THAT stupid?

servant111servant1114 months ago

Get a serious editor!!!!!

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Try reading your stories before publishing or get some one to do it for you. You repeated the story!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That wasn't the first by long and not the last that she had broken the rules showing she after all had no respect or love for her husband! Why they are still married is a mistery!

GardenshedGardenshed4 months ago

Ok story, except, it was repeated again? Copy and paste? Who’s Diana? Yeah," Dianna nodded as if Jerry could see her. "And when we started this, you said you wanted a vantage point.

3⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Repeating the story made it doubly bad.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Literotica double posted the story.

Liked it

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"This is not cannon."

,

I would hope not, since cannon is a type of artillery and canon is the authentic parts of a story directly from the author.

chucklavokichucklavoki4 months agoAuthor

@EastCoaster1 AH! I didn't notice that! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thanks for the read

The initial seduction seemed realistic. The custard truck reverence is novel, and amusing if not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

At least the whore is having a good time. Wonder what the half life is for a marriage when you're married to some dumb ass that enjoys you fucking other men?

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew4 months ago

its a decent enough story, but the very sloppy editing was a major distraction and reduction in stars. Keep writing, you got this!

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

Swingers, cucks, cheating whores, voyeurs and assholes. You pretty much covered every piece of shit in LW,, except Jamal. The whore did decline ass to mouth. She’s got that going for her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchucklavoki@chucklavoki
I'm a professional writer, and I'm looking to get into writing erotica and thought that this site would be a good place to cut my teeth. I traditionally write drama, Sci-fi, and horror. If you recognize and of the characters that bleed over from my main work to here, treat it...