Breaking the Rules and a Hot Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, fuck me!" She screamed over-exaggerated in a manner that reminded me of Scarlett O'Hara.

That made me feel a little weird. I mean, it was funny because of how absurd it was, but I did also actually care about Lovis and didn't want to just fuck her for the sake of her husband's entertainment.

We grinded for a few minutes, saying the standard pornographic, "Fuck me," "Suck it, bitch," and "Give me that cock," until I'd had enough. I stopped recording and tossed her phone on the couch.

Lovis laughed, knowing what I was doing, giggling, "Oh no, did the battery die?"

"Yeah," I pulled her up close to me, holding my arm around her shoulders. "Guess Jerry's not going to see the rest."

"Too bad." She pressed her lips onto mine, and we shared a deep passionate kiss. I went to press back into her, but she put her hand on my chest to stop me. "Hold on," she whimpered in my ear.

"You change your mind?" I tried not to sound disappointed.

"No." She let a few breaths in and out while the hamster in her head got running on the wheel. "You said you used to touch yourself when you thought about me?"

I hesitated, and then admitted, "And when I couldn't sleep, I'd hold the pillow pretending it was you."

A quivering breath escaped her lips. "Take the condom off."

"What about your rules?"

"The battery's dead. He doesn't need to know."

She didn't need to tell me twice. I ripped off the rubber and rubbed my head between the swelling red lips below her belly. Our chests heaved against each other as I was finally touching her. As IT was finally touching her.

She looked up at me, almost worried about what was going to happen next. Her shaking voice fluttered, "Put it in me."

Her head rolled back as the skin of my horse slipped into Troy. She rocked her hips as I pumped in, and a pool formed under her as she leaked around my cock. There's no other word besides 'incredible' to describe the sensation of finally being inside of her, free of the confines of that stupid plastic cock sack. I pulled the same trick as the night before, only instead of the rubber riding over her clit, it was the thick vein bulging out the top of my dick. Lovis gnashed her teeth like she was going to cry and held her body close to mine. She squeaked out, "Keep going, baby."

I lifted up, pressing my cock harder into her clit as I pumped my passion into her. "Like that?"

"MmHmm..." She hummed. "Keep going, I'm almost there," she begged me.

"I can't," I huffed. "I'm about to cum."

"Do it in me," she pleaded. "Just don't stop." Lovis's body stiffened as ecstasy raced through her veins. She could barely force her lips to whisper, "Don't stop. Don't stop."

My brain was on fire, and the pinch in my cock hurt as I tried not to cum. I pulled her in and held her so tight that it cracked her back, trying to keep pumping without spilling out into her while she rode her wave, crashing violently into the harbor of fiery surrender. But my efforts were in vain, and I crashed my custard truck straight into the garage of her love.

Our breaths both heaved as I pulled out and a river of hot, white, cum flowed out of her.

"Looks like you've been saving it up for me," Lovis grinned.

"I came last night!" I laughed.

"I know." She pulled me back to her for a kiss. "I was there." I squeezed my cock to keep the blood in it. "Trying to get the rest out?" Lovis asked.

"Keeping it up for round two."

"Oh?" Excitement brightened in her eyes. "Well, this is already going to be a lot to clean up. Let's take this upstairs." Lovis hopped off the table and pulled me by the hand to the upper part of the house. I know she meant to go to a bed, but her supple ass wiggling in front of me on the way up the stairs broke my patience. I grabbed her hips to stop her. She asked, "What are you doing?" But I didn't answer her. My nose was already digging a path between her cheeks. She arched her back and leaned forward with a moan as my tongue swirled around her rim. Two of my fingers found their way into the flower that was still dripping with my seed. As I dug them, in and out, pressing on the front wall over her G spot, I pressed the tip of my tongue inside her other hole. Lovis collapsed on the stair in front of her and held herself up by her elbows. She pushed her rear back towards me, wordlessly beckoning me deeper into her. She was already hot and bothered with a motor running on red, it didn't take long for me to get her screaming my name as she buckled again.

"Alright," she reached back to me, panting weak. "For real this time."

I grabbed her hips and threw her over my shoulder. She giggled as I carried her upstairs, and she didn't say a single word in protest when I tossed her onto her and Jerry's bed. Lovis landed on her back, but immediately rolled over and stuck her tight little ass in the air in presentation. I prodded her back button with the smaller of my heads. "You want it back here?"

"Well, you already warmed it up." Lovis balled the duvet in her fists as I pressed in. She gasped again as the head entered her, then arched her back, and let out a deep, long groan as I slid the shaft into the bowels of her soul. Trembling, she pressed her hips up, and I grabbed her waist and started drilling in like I was looking digging for oil. The muscles in her back pinched into creases as she lost the power, or the will to keep her head up. I grabbed her by her golden locks and pulled her back close to me until her shoulders were bumped into my chest. She reached below as I dug into her and massaged my balls. "I wanna make you cum."

"You already did."

"No, you came in me, I didn't do it for you." Her body fell weak again. "Oh, god, keep going." I thrusted into her, pushing back over the edge. Coming down, she panted, almost in tears. "Let me do you," she implored me.

"Yeah." I slid out of her and collapsed on the bed.

Lovis laid over me, doing nothing but catching her breath. "Maybe a shower first."

"No ass to mouth?" I joked.

"No thanks." Lovis shook her head with a smile.

"Alright." I scooted to the end of the bed, and again hoisted Lovis over my shoulder and hauled her to the shower.

The water was as hot as the August morning was. I went for the soap to clean off my dick, but Lovis had snatched the bar first and begun scrubbing my meat. I put a hand over the wet hair clinging to her scalp and held her head to my hip. After my cock was clean, Lovis put it in her mouth, but instead of sucking my dick like a porn star for a show for her husband, she suckled it, slow, and sensual. I let the hot water hit my chest and roll down my body onto hers as she massaged my balls and made love to my member with her mouth. Her tongue slowly swiveled around the base of the head, and she only went down to the middle of the shaft to give it oral lubrication.

The sharp pressure of passion grew again in my penis, and I shuddered. "Baby, you're gonna make me cum."

She popped my cock out of her mouth. "Not like this."

"Where then?" I NEEDED to know.

Lovis stood up and left the shower, guiding me by my cock. After a quick scrub with the towel, I was back on her bed on my back. Lovis straddled me and guided my shaft back inside of her. She buckled over me, rocking her hips all the way down my rod while our tongues battled each other in a desperate war of supremacy in one another's mouth. Her midsection did a figure eight with me inside and she pressed down hard against my groin, fitting me in as far as her insides would let me. There was a brief ceasefire between our lips, Lovis whispered, "Cum in me," as she rocked.

I tried to tell her I was going to, but she pressed her lips back onto mine, and held my bottom lip hostage between her teeth as the world collapsed around me and every last ounce of fluid in my sack erupted into her. Lovis let my lip go free, whispering again, "I've always wanted to do that."

"Me too," I held her close as she lay on top of me. "Me too."

We fell asleep together and woke up shortly before Jerry got home. Lofty, we giggled cleaning up the messes we'd made, and headed down to the kitchen to start making dinner. The pot was already boiling when Jerry came through the door.

He had a wide smile on his face. "Hey! How was it."

"It was good," Lovis cheered. "We had a lot of fun."

"Awesome!" Jerry took off his tie and folded it over a chair. He looked at me. "She's something else, huh?"

"Yeah, man, she is." I was still a little weirded out that a man would be happy with his wife doing anything like we did, but who was I to complain?

"Did you get it all recorded?" Jerry asked excited like a kid who was about to meet Santa.

Lovis put a sad look on her face. "Oh, no, honey, sorry, the battery died. We only got about ten minutes of it."

Disappointment painted Jerry.

"Oh well." Jerry shrugged. "At least I'll get a bit of it. Dinner smells good."

12