All Comments on 'Breaking the Rules Pt. 02'

by SunsetFollower511

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 3 years ago

Missed the first chapter when it came out, naturally. I always seem to manage that. But I'm all caught up now, and am continually intrigued.

Our second favorite thief (Only because she's yet to be willingly helpful) has made another lovely splash. And as is not only tradition but sensible as well, the over leveled friends have parted ways (for now) with their young impetuous bard. In his own time they may yet reunite to really cause a fuss, but he's got a fair bit to go before he can really be of use to them in a manner that would appease his pride.

MESG (iirc) has apparently been given a number in these grand equations, fascinating in its own right. More interesting though is she has echoed other Very interesting insights revealed from a source that would seem to have no rights to impart such knowledge. But I suppose, that is what makes a story the stuff of legends, isn't it? And while I don't yet think we're reading it from a future's perspective, their world is built upon some of the bedrock that is heroic and fantastical tales, yes? ~A time before the Gods... (imposed their will upon the races at least).

Such wonders yet to be told. Such adventures waiting just beyond the horizon. And a harem to be introduced. ~Oh. Wait, that was supposed to be kept a *secret*, though I suppose only from those that may judge it poorly. Ain't no Paladins here. xD At least none that have to adhere to such strict guidelines. There's more to keeping the peace and safety of others than denying oneself. The Orders that make it so are a painful and destructive waffle cup.

Thank you for your story. You and yours Be well. Looking forward to the next one. ~I love that I have no idea where this story will go next. (Well, I mean we know where Next its going... But I mean like, you know, the bigger picture.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSunsetFollower511@SunsetFollower511
Professional development: CHECK! Now that I'm getting back in my groove, check out my Patreon below for a short story written with the assistance of an AI app. https://www.patreon.com/SunsetFollower511 More to come, including a new scifi/superhero series. But the Rules Saga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES