Breaking the Rules Pt. 03

Story Info
Nuru learns about creating the legendary 'stable household.'
12.4k words
4.82
6.2k
3

Part 3 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sequel to Bending the Rules, although hopefully if you're familiar with RPGs you won't have too much trouble following along without having read that. Not based on any particular gaming franchise or storyline, but there may be guest appearances.

*****

"Here we are," Jaz announced after going down an unpaved road for several miles.

The girls hopped out and eagerly ran inside the house, a sprawling building with many entrances.

"Let me make introductions and let my wife know you're here. It's a big place, but if you get lost, just head to the central courtyard; you'll be able to go back to any wing from there."

"Heavens. How long did it take to build this place?"

"Oh, a couple of years. It wasn't as bad as it looks though; we started with four houses that were already kind of close to each other and just built hallways between them, and kept building them out."

"Oops. I wasn't going to ask questions, and look at me already messing it up," Nuru facepalmed.

"That one's innocent enough. Most important is just to not make it weird, I think," Jaz said. "I'll be right back."

While he was gone, Nuru studied the building, taking in the layout. Now that he knew to look, he could see a somewhat plainer construction joining the taller structures, a certain simplicity rather than a lack of quality. There were enough windows and the walls were all painted the same color to make it nearly seamless, and all in good repair. This structure had been built with care and love. Jaz waved him to come in from the door.

"Just going to leave the cart full out there? I could help carry it in," Nuru said.

"Oh no, the children will handle it," Jaz said.

Nuru felt his eyebrows crease, but held his tongue. It was a lot of goods for two girls, especially a small one.

"Nuru, this is Babajide, Babs this is Nuru."

"Pleezdtameetcha," the man said, shaking hands. "Jaz, can we talk?"

"I know I should explain. Nuru is a drummer and has offered to play for Fumnaya and I tonight. I understand you all have concerns about having a stranger here - but let me tell you about the donkeys."

Jaz and Babajide began speaking, and a small horde of children, maybe six or seven, came rushing through, yelling and screaming with smiles and laughter, and Nuru couldn't make out a word that the men said. Babajide didn't look fully convinced, and walked away. The screaming children finished passing through.

"You see, a bit overwhelming," Jaz chuckled warmly. "Do not worry, everything is fine. I have earned trust in my judgement through much toil and sacrifice. Please make yourself at home, I will bring the others around."

Over the next hour, Nuru met several men with various levels of apprehension, or more precisely, similarly high levels of apprehension with better or worse concealment. They bore a vague physical resemblance; tall, medium-length hair, and clean-shaven, but Jaz insisted they were not related.

At one point, Nuru got up to use the outhouse, and as he threaded his way back through well-furnished hallways and antechambers encountered the first full-grown woman. She wafted in, bright-eyed and bustling, waving children this way and that, wearing a vest with large cutouts at the arms and neck and a skirt made of knee-length strips of cloth, both of which were breezy and hid little of her curves underneath nor even her large nipples standing proudly on her chest. She paused briefly at Nuru and kissed him full on the lips with only a preamble of "Welcome!" It had been so natural, so easy to be kissed by an incredibly long-haired, stocky, half-naked sexpot; but it clashed with everything Nuru expected from the world. Women opened up slowly, they had to be coaxed, because it was a dangerous world and men were predators - this he knew instinctively, and yet his mind could not reconcile that clear knowledge and her serene openness. Jaz found him standing still, doubting his own senses, despite recalling the moment with perfect clarity. He thought to yank at Sanaa too late; the woman was already gone.

"Ah... you have the look of a man who has met Fumnaya. Such a joyful spirit is she not?"

"Gods above and below, I see why you do not invite visitors. You are afraid someone will find out, and come steal your jewel away."

"I couldn't put it much better myself, though it is not stealing in the traditional sense we are concerned with. The pitchfork wavers will find some excuse to stick their heads in where they're least welcome, and leave naught but ashes. I say, are you lost?"

"Oh no, I've got eidetic memory. Don't worry about me."

"Wish I did. I designed half this place and I still get turned around now and again. Hahah! Come, though, we're having tea, and I'd like you to join us. Then we have lunch on the way."

"That sounds lovely."

Tables were set and nearly half a dozen other men sat around chatting, and two more came in with tea and various baked goods. Everyone relaxed a bit as Jaz told the story of him dragging Chibuzo through a bush and getting the attention of the paladins.

"I think Monifa may have actually saved my life," Nuru put in.

"She is a brave girl, isn't she?" Babajide declared. "We raised her well."

"Takes more after her mother than her father, fortunately," Jaz replied, getting a glare in return.

(Wait... wasn't she...?) Nuru thought she was Jaz's child. (But maybe they all care for each others' children as their own.)

Babajide scowled, good-naturedly. "What I want to know is, what did you say to His Esteemed Snootiness to get him so riled up? Not in five years have I heard of him ever so much as raising his voice."

"I'm sure you'd all be most gratified to hear, but let me instead demonstrate that I know how to keep a secret," Nuru grinned.

And with a great burst of laughter, the remaining tension swept away as if it had never been. Lunch was served, children flitted in and out dragging one or more of the men away. They were all fathers, in practice if not in heritage, it didn't seem to matter whose was whose; when Monifa needed something off of a high shelf, she grabbed the tallest one available. Whoever the man nearest to the door was, would help when one of the boys who had broken a tool came in. Lunch was a long braided loaf of meat pastry with crunchy exterior and dough slightly gooey on the inside; it was hot and delicious, cut into serving-size lengths and vanished very quickly. Lunch then entered a second phase with cups of a rich pudding served in wooden bowls and spicy hollow edible sticks that could be used to scoop it out, and dragged on well into the evening. Tea was served again, and the energy slowly ramped up.

"Alright, let's go get the children settled in for the night," Babajide announced.

The children present all groaned, but stampeded out anyway.

"Nuru, I will meet you in the other room soon," Jaz said, pointing.

Nuru waited a polite period of time, then made his way in that direction. He wasn't sure if this first room was what he meant, but could not help but stop. It was the most lavishly-appointed room he'd seen, stuffed full of fur cushions of various shapes and sizes, and the largest bed Nuru had ever seen, able to hold at least three people comfortably.

"Where is my husband, is he hiding?" Fumnaya called out from the next room over, now dressed even more provocatively.

Where before Nuru could accuse her of being careless about exposing her private areas, now she was outfitted in tight and carefully sized robe that showed off her enormous cleavage straight down to the navel, accentuated her wide hips, and pointed his eyeballs straight between her man-grabbing thighs. She'd touched up her face with some adornment as well, deepening the color of her lips and framing her eyes with soot in a way that suggested the fire was only just getting started, and her skin sparkled with tiny reflective flakes that caught the candlelight that Nuru was just now registering, subtly illuminating the room in a warm glow. Her hair was done up in split ponytails; one on top, and one in the back, which joined into a single lock that was tied tightly together into a thick rope down her spine.

"My dear, you are a vision as always," one of the men said as he came in.

"Flattery will only get you so far today," she teased, swatting him on the ass.

"I'll take what I can get," he said, kissing her hard in response.

Her fingers scrabbled in his hair, and other men came into the room giving them hardly a second glance.

(What... what is going on here?) Nuru wondered at Sanaa.

/Nu- iss %garble% -ou? I ca- %garble% you./

Nuru blinked rapidly in surprise. He backed out of the room carefully, and went to sit down.

"You OK?" one of the men said.

"Fine, absolutely," Nuru said, smiling at him, stomach churning. "Just need to sit down a moment."

"Need some water?"

"That would be great, thanks."

"We'll be starting shortly."

"Sure, gotcha."

He sat quietly for a moment, controlling his breathing. Something was very, very wrong here. He'd never heard of anything, or anywhere, that could interfere with the powers of a pact - except that artifact of great power Father Emeka had been hoarding; a Legendary no doubt. He closed his eyes, remembering the ritual from the archon, Akachi. Darkness, quiet, as much as could be achieved. Reveal your hands, empty. No sudden movements. He followed the instructions carefully, trying to be inconspicuous.

/%garble%-ey, you there? Nuru, what's happening? Talk to me!/

(Sanaa, do you hear me? You sound like you're underwater or something.)

/%garble% of interference. Tread carefully./

(No kidding. This house is strange. Several men, one woman. I could swear she's a wife to all of them. And so many children. How are they able to get along without killing each other?)

/Fascin@T!ng. I'm b()osting the pow3r of the m!ndl%HISS%- as I dare. Tell me about it later; I'm going to pa$$$$ivelY obzrve. Can't be of mu%%%% I'm afraid./

(Too bad. Lots of EXP for you, I think.)

Nuru took a swig of water from the cup in front of him, got back up and went into the room again. Fumnaya was hanging a pendant from a peg on the door.

"Ah, there you are! I was afraid we'd frightened you off," Jaz said.

"No, just getting my performance brain going. I want this to work out well, too."

"OK, let's jump right in, if you don't mind, before I start to overthink this. Steady rhythm, slow for a bit, then fast for a bit, then, slow. When the robe comes off, you are free to go back out and make yourself at home on one of the benches out there. Curl up with a blanket and sleep as late as you like; we'll try to be quiet and keep from waking you in the morning. But, kids, you know."

"Sure, sure. Thanks."

Nuru tapped his drum experimentally. Jaz struck a pose in his fancy outfit.

TAKKA TAKKA BUM TAKKA BUM TAKKA BUM.

Jaz started to move sinuously to this rhythm, stopped at a pose after each phrase. Fumnaya watched him passively, expressionless.

TIKKATIK TAK TAK TIKKATIK TAK TAK BUM KA BOM.

Jaz picked up with the pace, gliding through one move to another with fluid grace, then resuming his poses as Nuru switched back to the first pattern, with a minor variation just to shift the tone a little bit and give a sense of escalation to match the growing spark. Fumnaya's hips started swaying with the beat, and a smile slowly crept over her face as she watched.

He strutted and hopped, swooped from one side to the other, passing closer and closer to her until he was within arm's reach where he brushed her face, her shoulders, her arms. The robe fell, and Nuru kept right on playing.

TAKKA TAKKA BUM, TAKKA BUM TAKKA BUM.

They were swaying together, bumping and pawing with greater and greater urgency. Then Fumnaya couldn't wait any longer and pulled Jaz in for a deep kiss, hands all over his back and his arms went around her neck, holding her tightly against him. Her breasts molded to his chest and one of her legs lifted like she wanted to climb straight up on top of him. He grabbed her by the shoulder and pushed her backwards towards the bed, and she only slowed down to help him strip out of his clothing. He grabbed her head and pushed her back onto the bed, but she slipped loose and rolled her whole body to put her feet towards the back, and her head right over the edge of the bed at crotch height, an invitation to enter her mouth that Jaz did not turn down. She grasped at his hips, pulling him deeper and they both moaned in unison. Jaz ran his hands up and down her body, giving special attention to her breasts after dragging his fingernails all the way from her waist.

"Come, let me plant that seed inside you," Jaz said, his voice filling the room confidently.

Fumnaya obeyed, climbing onto her hands and knees facing away from him, but turning her head to look back as he entered her.

"!Tasiri motsin zuciyarmu!" Nuru said quietly.

(This'll be fun. I wonder if my musical trace can move them like one of Dayo's meat puppets.)

He continued drumming, but cut the speed in half. The very air in the room nearly seethed with sexual energy; a few of the men glanced over at Nuru in shock, presumably that he was still there, but no one made any move to stop him or send him away. The rest of the attention was all on the mighty slapping of the two lovers coming together, Jaz and Fumnaya joined in the oldest dance of all, guided by their innate instinct to press together, to sigh and gasp and speak the ancient language of carnal lust; their strength held them firmly attached and raised from the surface of the bed, proudly seeking each other to intersect deeper still.

Nuru set a simple, heavy beat.

BUM KA BOM KA BUM KA BOM KA

Fumnaya began shaking and rode out a powerful climax with Jaz deep inside her, and shortly after she took a deep sigh, Nuru picked up the pace and led Jaz further and faster.

BUM BOM BUM BOM BUM BOM

Nuru switched to a frenetic hard pace, and heralded Jaz's own triumphant yell of release.

TIKKA TAKKA TIKKA TAKKA TIKKA TAKKA BUM BUM BUM BOM BOM BOMMMMM

The men all yelled and clapped with mirth and Jaz and Fumnaya settled into the bed in spoon position, her head turned to kiss him again. She slapped his leg and he rolled to let her up.

"Hells below, that was some fine lovemaking. I think I feel another child in my belly. Why don't you boys come help us celebrate!?" she crowed.

They all got naked now, and Fumnaya got on her knees in the middle of the room and took as many of them at a time as she could, one cock in each hand and one in her mouth. Every once in awhile she clapped her hands, and they all rotated around her, three at a time. By Nuru's count, they each got a turn with a hand and her mouth before they too started hurling their loads out onto her face, and she greedily pumped them dry after they finished spurting. She was a hot, dripping mess by the time they were all done, looking a bit like a white Greater Gelatinous Glob had exploded from a fireball in front of her.

Eyes finally returned to Nuru, and he returned the stares nervously.

"Nuru, you..." Jaz started.

"Boys, I think he's been such a lovely guest. Do you all think he should be allowed to celebrate with us?"

She looked at Jaz, who blanched. She held up a finger, and turned to look at each of the others in turn. They all nodded vigorously. She came back to Jaz.

"My beautiful, beautiful husband. We are having the first of our children that springs from your loins. I will honor your wishes in this. What will bring you the most joy on this occasion?"

"I..." Jaz turned beet red. "I think that would be a blessing."

"Nuru, do you have a contribution?" Fumnaya asked.

"I- ah- I didn't come prepared with a gift. I only brought what they brought," Nuru said, sweeping his hand to indicate the other men.

"If you feel so moved, we would be honored to accept that gift," she continued.

"Family tradition has it," Jaz said, "that the children born from a union celebrated in this way, take on the best qualities of every contributor. The child belongs to all of them, no matter the source of the seed which goes most directly to her womb."

Nuru looked around at all the grinning faces, nodding encouragement. "Well, heck, I need to get off now anyway, this was just too damn much for my libido to resist," Nuru said, taking a deep breath.

He put the drum down and stepped out of his pants; he'd left his shoes at the door and tossed his shirt behind him carelessly.

"We've never welcomed an outsider to this ritual before," Fumnaya said. "I believe this child will be something extra special."

"My best wishes for the newest member of your family," Nuru said, stroking his already-stiff cock.

It took nearly no time at all for him to reach the point of no return, and Fumnaya closed her eyes and opened her mouth, cupping her now-slimy breasts for his viewing pleasure. He caught her on the nose, spraying her lips, her chin, her neck, and the valley of her tits with his cum, to resounding cheers. She got up with help of her boys, sat on the edge of the bed, and chattered happily about the wonders of having so much love to go around while rubbing herself down with a thin film of sperm and scooping the rest into her mouth, until she'd become dry and the sun had long set. Nuru found a place to sleep on one of the benches out front, and the candles were put out for the night. No one slept in the room, however, which reeked of sex; they all had separate bedrooms to which they retired.

*****

"Nuru."

...

"Nuru."

"Hrm.. wha..." Nuru rubbed his eyes open. "What time is it?"

"Three hours til sunrise."

"You kicking me out?"

"Not yet. I apologize for waking you at this hour, but we need to talk."

"Fumnaya!?" Nuru said, louder than he meant to.

"Ssh, yes. The children are still sleeping."

"OK, sorry. What, um, can I help you with?"

"You must answer me this question, Nuru. Don't worry, I'm the only one who knows. Who is she, your succubus?"

Nuru's fatigue vanished, and he sat up straight. He tugged at Sanaa to get her attention, although he did not expect a response.

"What... what are you talking about? What succubus?"

"You are right to be cautious. I trust Jaz to make good decisions; I knew he wouldn't bring home anyone dangerous to us, but surely you can understand why no one comes visiting. The wards conceal us carefully in the woods, and only those who live here know the way in."

"You certainly have an... unusual arrangement."

"But I could taste her on you. Your openness to this, your willingness to participate are also signs of one touched by a Setangarayu. I think you know what I mean."

"A what now?"

"It is the name they have for themselves, in the demonic speech. If you don't know what I mean, you may be under a compulsion."

"How do you know all these things? It's forbidden knowledge."

"Only among the High Factions. There's no Rule against knowing a demon... in any sense. Do you deny it of yourself?"

Nuru studied her face in the light of the lantern she had brought. The pendant from earlier was hanging around her neck.

"...No. I apologize if I was being rude. I'm not trying to be a poor guest."

"No apology necessary. I've woken you unexpectedly in the middle of the night, inquiring about a dangerous and sensitive subject. Yet you will by necessity be leaving after daybreak, and I will not have this chance again. What is her name, if I may ask?"

"It's new. It would mean little to you. I don't think I should say, for safety's sake."

"She is growing, good. I was hoping as much. What is your relationship?"

"We are pacted."

"Thank you. By way of reciprocation, I will say I am pacted to an incubus. It is his command that you must leave, despite our commonalities and our offer to let you sleep in. We have had to suppress our connection of late; someone has stirred the deeper forces of this world against our kind even more than usual. Your involvement with such a one is not discouraged, but does present this unfortunate complication. The enchantments cannot suppress them both for long."