All Comments on 'Breaking the Rules Pt. 03'

by SunsetFollower511

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love it all!

The only thing I don't like... is that I'll have to wait at least a couple more weeks to read another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fun and interesting as always, but how did Nuru get that Entrancement from Sanaa while wearing that amulet?

Speaking of her casting Entrancement, why can he cast some of the spells she used on his own, but not that one?

SunsetFollower511SunsetFollower511almost 3 years agoAuthor

If you could all pretend it’s explained that Nuru dropped the amulet as he approached the rhinopotamus and then collected after its capture was complete (as was intended, and established as possible in the library scene), I’d consider it a personal favor. My alpha reader didn’t catch it missing either. No points are awarded for an anonymous tip, though- thanks for playing :P

Instead I'll give a freebie point of clarification: the amulet is interfering with the communication, EXP award, and MP transfer aspects of the pact, but as long as Nuru is pulling his own MP he can still cast any of Sanaa's spells he knows the incantation for. First cast of Entrancement in Bending the Rules was silent, so he didn't know the incantation and was forced to ask. Fumnaya probably should have explained most of this, but apparently she had a few things on her mind at that ridiculously early hour, may not even have slept at all, and Nuru was trying to keep his promise not to ask questions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That one was awesome as always. You really know how to write exciting and entertaining stories. It always brings me back to the days when I used to read and play AD&D and games like Wizardry on my Apple II+. Thanks for another great chapter and another stroll down memory lane.

J.D.

pk2curiouspk2curiousalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for the explanation below . So does that mean that neither Nuru or Sanaa are getting any of the earned EXP and MP or any benefits from Nuru's encounters ? None ? Or will it all come crashing down on the two of them . Once the amulet is destroyed ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSunsetFollower511@SunsetFollower511
243 Followers
Professional development: CHECK! Now that I'm getting back in my groove, check out my Patreon below for a short story written with the assistance of an AI app. https://www.patreon.com/SunsetFollower511 More to come, including a new scifi/superhero series. But the Rules Saga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES