All Comments on 'Breaking the Rules Pt. 07'

by SunsetFollower511

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 3 years ago

Enjoying the growing closeness of these characters. It takes time and honesty; glad to see them doing both.

Thank you for your story. You and yours Be well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is one of your most fun chapters. It had so much action that you couldn’t tell who was attacking what and why for. I like how Dayo and Faraha played their trick on Nuru. It is nice that Ace found someone even with all his preferences and that the someone is a Mermaid who seems just as happy as he is to have found someone to possibly love. I gave up many chapters back with trying to figure out who is trying to screw over who and what some of the motives are (aside from greed that is) behind some of the stranger things going on. You manage to pack so much goings on in a chapter that it is easier just to sit back and enjoy the ride. Thanks as usual for all you put into these works of yours because it does come through.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I second jpz's sentiments. Can't wait for part 8!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sooo... what does this "Master level" shirt *_do?_*

SunsetFollower511SunsetFollower511about 2 years agoAuthor

The shirt is not heavy armor, but it's got good piercing and slash resistance for its weight, and looks good to support charisma-based spells and modifiers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSunsetFollower511@SunsetFollower511
Professional development: CHECK! Now that I'm getting back in my groove, check out my Patreon below for a short story written with the assistance of an AI app. https://www.patreon.com/SunsetFollower511 More to come, including a new scifi/superhero series. But the Rules Saga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES