Breaking the Rules Pt. 08

Story Info
Is that a dimension in your pocket, or are you just...?
10.1k words
4.77
5.1k
6

Part 8 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breaking the Rules takes place in an RPG universe, and is the sequel to Bending the Rules. To understand the characters and how the world works, please start from Part 1 of either series. Not based on any particular gaming franchise or storyline, but there may be guest appearances.

A little later than usual due to resubmission. Profile updated with additional info. Thanks for reading!

*****

"So I have a question," Nuru said as he hobbled home with Dayo. "You're a valkyrie, the first level, right- how come you haven't moved up yet, yourself?"

"There has to be room for me to move up. There's no position for me right now. Blackguard needs a lot of soul, and there's just not enough to go around right now. If I can gather enough soul, maybe..."

"Wait, I thought Tumelo was powering your abilities."

"He's enabling it, but he doesn't give everything we use. Soul power is for the archons to bestow, and Onyekachi of course gets the final say on that distribution."

"You have to collect the soul yourself, then?"

"To some degree. If we'd recruit more valkyries, there'd be more power to feed additional higher-ranking positions, but we haven't been."

"And what's this big push you guys are going to do, have you heard?"

"News to me, actually," Dayo said. "Chibale tell you that?"

"Yeah, said he had no details to share yet."

"Another thing to check on, then. If he mentioned it to you, it's fair game for me to ask. Although..."

"What?"

"I don't know. Something about that whole situation doesn't feel right. I can't help but feel like I need to be careful about asking around. Don't worry," Dayo said, seeing the alarmed look on Nuru's face, "I'm just a junior member to them. They won't suspect a thing. I'm going to pretend I don't know about him intercepting my mail, and I'm certainly not telling anyone I know he's a reaver. I just don't know who else is in on this."

"Alright. I guess I need to get back to him then, so you'll have an excuse to snoop around while he's not there, right?"

"No, I'd rather you steer clear. I'll tell him I know you went raiding together if it comes up, but I'll say you and I had a scheduled meet up and we both kept it, you told me what happened, and you wanted me to be the one to come back out with you. Technically it's all true, should pass any bluff check. If he asks, I won't say you told me anything about my mail, you thought he just heard about you and wanted to introduce himself. I'm not a great liar, but there's enough truth there, it should still be fine."

"I leave it to you, then."

"Here's the library. You good from here?"

"I think so. You headed back to Home Town?"

"Yeah. I need some Mesi time something fierce."

"Well, don't let me slow you down," Nuru grinned. "I've got a bit of money now, I can pay for the healer on my own."

"See you soon. Furaha, one ticket to Home Town!" Dayo announced as they marched in.

Furaha looked up, tilting her head disapprovingly at his limp. "What did I tell you about taking care of Nuru? Remind me never to lend you any books, if they come back looking like that."

"It's not Dayo's fault," Nuru said. "Katlego got the drop on us, kind of literally. Really, I'm only alive at all because of Dayo."

"Gods below, I wish you had her real name. I'd hunt her down and..." Furaha growled.

"You and me both," Dayo said. "But Nuru said to leave it alone."

"But she almost killed you! How can you-" Furaha protested.

Nuru cut her off. "She's no ordinary factioner, don't forget. She's in the Third Ring of Nyala's hand, and we cannot afford the attention we'd be getting if you took her out. I'm handling it. She's getting smarter about it, but so am I. Right about now, she's going almost delirious because of Sanaa tweaking her compulsions. It won't happen again."

"Better not," Furaha muttered, putting a book on a pedestal near one wall. The blank space on the wall slowly became transparent, revealing a stone staircase, which Dayo waited to become clear and then dashed away.

"I'll be back in the morning, don't let him stay up too late," Dayo said over their shoulder.

"I am not a babysitter!" Furaha called after the valkyrie. "But I do know a way to take care of you," she said, winking at Nuru.

"Good. Sanaa's got a new spell I want to try out," Nuru smirked. "Let me go see the healer real quick and I'll be back."

*****

"Back again?" the healer said.

"I seem to be accident-prone," Nuru grunted.

"It's the world we live in," the man replied. "Just the leg?"

"Seriously? Look at my chest," Nuru said.

"I didn't want to assume. Could have been intentional; I, ah... may have caused offense over a tattoo a few times, accidentally. Now I ask."

"Good idea. So yeah, I got clawed and clubbed pretty good. Back of my head, too," Nuru showed him.

"Not too bad back there. Bet it hurts a lot though."

"Yep."

"Alright, Greater Regen should take care of the surface tissue damage, give it a few minutes and you'll be good as new."

"Thanks a bunch. Here's the standard fee."

"Peace and prosperity to you."

*****

Nuru went and bathed quickly at the beach.

"I have come to reclaim my bragging rights," Nuru declared, poking his succubus.

"I have a question for you first. Come sit," Furaha said, gesturing to a desk much like the one at the Home Town travel service, only older, smaller, and more weathered as if it had sat for years in the sun.

"Why don't we skip straight to the foreplay?" Nuru winked.

"So glad you agree. Have a seat."

"After you," Nuru said, gesturing to the top of the desk.

"Oh, that's not where I'm sitting," she replied.

"Then what exactly are we doing?"

"I'm changing it up a little bit. Have a look at the book there."

He leaned over to pop it open. Furaha slipped underneath and tugged at his pants.

"Hey now, no fair getting a head start on me," Nuru said, slapping at her hands.

"Really? Going to give up on an oral opportunity? Who are you, and what have you done with Nuru?"

"I just want to make it a real contest this time."

"Then lay your ass down in this chair and pay attention. Sanaa, tell him!"

/Don't kill the vibe, Nuru. She's starting to feel like you don't want her. She may not even be able to come that way. Everybody loses./

"Hey! Why do you think I'm so enthusiastic about this?"

"Because maybe, deep down, I'm just another conquest to you?" Furaha frowned up at him.

"If that were true, I wouldn't need to come back. Once would have been enough."

"Some guys like to go back and fondle their trophies every once in awhile. Why would you be any different?"

"...what would make you feel better?" Nuru said, sitting down in the chair.

"That's a good start. Now look at that book in front of you."

He cracked it open, and Furaha rubbed her face all up and down his legs, kissing his healed chest from under the desk.

"This is a multraversal map?"

"It's... a map, yes. Turn the page. That's another one."

The lines were not straight the way they usually were on travel service routes. One page after another he flipped.

"What are all these?"

"I propose a modified contest today. You're going to come good and hard, if that's agreeable."

"Most certainly. And?"

"Before you do, I want you to make me come two times, and then come with me on my third. If you succeed... I'll tell you my theory about how all those maps fit together, and what they're for. Sanaa, what do you say?"

/She's not bluffing, this is important, and she's anticipating a big reveal. Do it, and let's see how smart we can get you again.!Sha Karfin Hankali Daga Lalata!/

"I daresay when the ladies are into it, I'd be a fool to say no. Count me in."

"Damn right," Furaha said, taking the tip of him in her mouth. "Oh, you washed in the ocean."

"Salty?" Nuru asked.

"A bit. Good for the view, and other things, but not your texture. Most importantly, it's abrasive... you won't like it in your sensitive places."

"Sorry, thought I was doing you a favor, getting cleaned up."

"Getting the taste of valkyrie off of you?"

"I- well-"

"Nuru, I'm not into female bodies, but after the things I've done, it doesn't bother me."

"I thought it was the respectful thing to do."

Her face softened. "It was. But this still won't do; come with me. Bring the book, we can't leave that lying around."

"You don't have that tub anymore."

"I don't, but there is a trick I learned from the goblins, who don't have such luxuries either."

"Oil?"

She winked at him.

/I've decided. If you ever die or the pact breaks, I'm taking my chances with her instead./

(I couldn't even be mad.)

She put the "closed" sign up behind them, then led him to the hut.

"I assume I need to be naked for this."

"Unless you want to ruin a really nice pair of pants."

"And you're not getting naked with me?"

"I'm not the one that's salty."

"But you're the one that's going to be washing me, right? I mean, I don't know the technique. But you're going to be so close and..."

"Are you saying you won't be able to keep your oily hands off of me?" she glared playfully.

"You're the one that knows how this works. You tell me," Nuru said, looking her up and down hungrily.

Her face scrunched to one side. "You boys and your messes. Fine, but keep your hands off until I'm done."

She stripped down and unstoppered a bottle and poured a little onto his chest before she gently pressed a brush and spread it over his skin.

"Huh. You use a brush for an oil bath?"

"And water. Not much, but some."

"I thought oil was for people who don't have water."

"If you don't have _any_ water, you die, silly."

"OK, but oil and water don't mix."

"You'll see."

One stroke after another, she slowly cleared his chest, his arms, his back, his legs.

"I think that brush isn't going to work on all of me," he teased.

"Seems to work on firm surfaces. You've got plenty of those."

"Yeah, but the oil's going to drip all over the place from my... complex terrain, and won't get in all the right places."

"I may not have considered that angle," she frowned with an accusatory stare.

"Sure. You didn't realize you'd have to get your hands dirty. I don't believe you," he winked.

She poured into one hand and stroked his stiffening cock, carefully working the oil in from the base upward.

"Such a bramble down here. You mind if I trim this up a bit?" she said, scratching at his pubic hairs.

"How's your DEX feeling today?" Nuru said nervously. "Any fine movement debuffs with all the work you've been doing?"

"I got a nap earlier. I think I'm good."

"...OK."

She got out a small razor and carefully scraped away with gentle, even strokes. Nuru breathed deeply, pushing down his fear of what might happen with the slightest slip of the blade. But she was deft and practiced with it, and he emerged smooth and slick after she gave it a few more passes with oil and the brush. And quite erect.

"Mm. That's one of your secrets to such a great body, isn't it? You do this yourself."

"I may be filthy, but I'm tidy about it these days," she agreed with a half-smile as she watched him twitch with every heartbeat.

"Alright, so now I'm clean, right?"

"Halfway there. Now we get the oil off."

Nuru raised an eyebrow at her, but remained silent.

She poured powder from a few different jars into a bowl, and then some water in with them, and mixed them with a small spoon. It ended up a chalky sort of paste which she lightly smeared on his skin, again from the top down. Once covered with the paste, she got a towel and rubbed him clean and it flaked right off as it dried.

"Huh. And this leaves the goblins completely vulnerable to immolation?"

"Many of them don't have the second half of that process. It's technically optional; it's only the boss-level goblins who can afford the powders and the clean towels. Most of the regulars just have a scraper, and if they're in a hurry they probably don't even use that."

"Wow, I'm getting the fancy treatment."

"For us in the adventurer economy, those luxuries are much easier and cheaper to have. Not that anyone here sells the powders or the oils, I brought them with me, but it's still one of those things that reminds me that, even out here, it could be worse."

(Crisis averted? And- do I get to have any input here?)

/You want to turn the tables? The unspoken challenge here is to go next-level./

(Fuck yes! What's the plan?)

/She doesn't need a wash, but I bet she's got some massage oil./

(I like where this is going.)

"Say, you have any massage oil?"

"I might," Furaha looked at him suspiciously.

"Let me borrow some, will you?"

"You going to give it back when you're done with it?" she taunted.

"In fact, I believe I am," Nuru laughed.

She brought him a stoppered bottle, staring deep into his eyes as she handed it over.

/It's time to get you a signature move - let's call it a Nuru Massage./

"I'd like to do something special for you. It's best if you leave your clothes off."

"Your dick isn't THAT special," she teased.

"Good thing that's not what I'm talking about, then."

"...very well," she said, giving him a smoky side-eye as she covered herself with her arms. "Now what?"

"Now I give the massage oil back," Nuru winked, walking around behind her.

He poured a small bit into his hand and started coating her dry skin with the oil, working it in slowly.

"You've been working so hard, I'm not sure I got a chance to properly thank you for everything you did at Home Town," Nuru murmured in her ear. He thought about biting it, but held himself back. He liked them pointy, but she might not like the reminder of her half-elf heritage.

"I didn't do it just for you."

"That may be, but I'm still grateful. Let me show you how much."

/Feel that tightness there? No, go back... there. Feel that? That's discomfort. Work that knot out./

"Oh, that feels good," Furaha sighed.

/See? Keep doing that. Gently, gently... there you go. Just a little taste, to loosen her up a little. Get the shoulders too./

He worked the tightness by her neck a little bit, and she sagged as the tension drained.

/Now, for the special bit. Run some massage oil on your chest, and your arms./

He slathered himself quickly.

/Get some massage oil in your hands, and reach around to work it into her front side. Rub up and down with your arms and your chest on her back and sides while you do it. You're lucky you don't have much body hair, yet./

He applied a bit of pressure, firm enough not to tickle much, and light enough to slide easily. He reached around her waist and went in circles with his palms, brushing her ribs with the soft skin on the inside of his forearms. Little by little, he imagined her belly and chest taking on a lovely sheen under his fingers, and his arousal went from half-mast to full quickly.

/Rub the oil in with your whole body, not just your hands. Get all the angles./

He squatted, slowly dragging his chest and arms in a circle around her whole circumference. He shuffled a quarter of the way around her and did it again from her side, making sure he filled in all of the dry spots anywhere he found them on her torso, pushing her hands out of the way of her feminine treasures. He shuffled again, enjoying the feel of her firm, slippery breasts and the hard little nipples that dragged across him, leaving twin trails of heat and excitement. She trembled a little against him.

/Get her legs, too./

"OK, you do have a lovely cock, I admit. Can I have it now?"

"Time for that later. Lie down for me?"

"Gods. You're going to try and make me beg for it, aren't you?" she said, settling onto her bed on her side, facing him.

"Beg if you want to, I'm taking my time with this," he said, rolling her onto her back and holding one of her legs in the air with one hand, and applying more lotion with the other.

"That's cruel. See if I ever do you a favor again."

"I guess we will, won't we?" Nuru teased, slipping his hand down on the inside of her thigh.

She bit her lip and moaned quietly, then suppressed it.

"It's alright, you don't have to pretend," Nuru chuckled.

"I was actually thinking about something I ate the other day," she said airily.

"Of course you were," Nuru said, nibbling on the inside of her knee.

She grunted, straining to hold in the moan of pleasure that made her eyes roll back.

"Can we... just..." she panted.

"Nope, not done yet," Nuru said.

He rubbed the outside of her leg with his chest, squatting again to press the whole length of her long limb over him and circling the leg with his hands.

"You- are going- to drive- me crazy," she said between hitches in her breath.

"You say that like it's a bad thing. Turn over, please."

"Oh gods, not the other side too..." she groaned, but eagerly flipped over onto her chest and let him pick her other leg up and drag her foot, ankle, and lower leg all over his upper body.

/Now rub yourself all over her back again - with your cock. Use your legs, even. Everything./

He quickly worked some oil into his stiff appendage, and trailed it up her legs and thighs as he pressed himself down into her shoulder blades with his nipples. He crawled forward and backward on her until his dick slipped past her firm ass and up her lower back, where his balls squashed against her spine and ran circles to either side as he went back and forth.

/Turn her over and do her front./

"One more turn for me," Nuru said.

"I don't wanna."

"Sure you do. You don't want your front side feeling neglected, do you?"

"Maybe I'm bored now."

He got up and slapped her ass, drawing a long and shuddering moan from her. As she squirmed, he tugged at her, rolling her onto her back.

"Now then, I can solve this boredom problem for you."

"If I fall asleep, don't wake me up," Furaha said, closing her eyes and sighing as if settling in for the night.

"Sure," Nuru said, climbing on top of her and sliding himself up and down on her whole body, pressing his manhood into her belly.

He dragged himself downward, momentarily filling the valley between her thighs with his genitals in a slow-traveling wave of his flesh all the way to her ankles and back up. He brushed the outside of her legs with the insides of his, first one side then the other.

/Rub yourself on her vulva. She's ready./

He made a brief stop at her breasts, squeezing them together with his fingers and parting her cleavage with his erection, dragging his ball sack all around before going back down and discovering her wellspring of desire fully awakened. Parting her legs, he rolled his shaft left and right on her flushed and puffy outer lips, then ground it against her bud. Immediately she began squirming and shuddering, and he kept going for only a few minutes until her eyes flew open and her back arched with a shriek of surprise.

"Still falling asleep on me?" Nuru grinned.

"You didn't- but- that's not even-" she sputtered.

/There's one! Go on in, she's really ready now. Go slower than you think you need to./

He slipped the head of his cock further down, questing for her entrance. She was soaking wet, and the geometry quickly sorted itself out without much fumbling.

"Oh, dear gods below..." she said.

He settled down onto her, laying his full weight to crush her body into the bed. He kissed her cheek, her jaw, her neck, and pressed firmly in and out, shifting his hips a little to vary the angle from one side to the other. Her fingers raked his back, and her legs pressed in from behind, encouraging him to go deeper, faster. He resisted, though, and let her come undone with him planted firmly inside.

/There's two. Give her a minute, then take her. She's yours. I'll turn up my auras to max and she'll be ready whenever you are./