All Comments on 'Breaking the Rules Pt. 08'

by SunsetFollower511

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Kind of an awkward beat to end a chapter on, but I'll gladly take it. That final scene is even missing any kind of explanation for *why* a succubus would want horns. Like... what good do they do her? Is it *just* for aesthetics, or do they supply some kind of mechanical benefit?

Speaking of missing / lacking explanations, what do our protagonists expect to gain from the labyrinth they discussed? My best guess is just the whole "The powers-that-be are really secretive about it, so it *must* be good" idea. But that strikes me as being a bit too flimsy to take much risks for, so idk....

I'll be eagerly awaiting more action scenes, this time presumably showcasing what Nuru can do to support a sneaky thief. -- Speaking of which, Nuru really needs to get buy some more spells / skills of his own already. It's too bad his pact didn't have any "I get 1% of the EXP gained from my sexual experiences" clause; he'd probably already be level 13 by now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lmao at the Nuru massage punchline. It's even more hilarious cuz you took 20 chapters to get to it!

Love the story, 5 stars easily. Can't wait for more!

abiostudent3abiostudent3almost 3 years ago

Goddammit, you were chuckling about that joke as you published the very first chapter, weren't you...

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 3 years ago

Love the story. Sorry for the short comment.

Thank you for your writings. You and yours Be well.

SlofredSlofredalmost 3 years ago

I have finely caught up . every chapter is a 5 star. and as others have stated I have been waiting for the NURU Massage to come forward in the story. Well played. THank you for sharing with us and I am so waiting for the next installment. Be well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSunsetFollower511@SunsetFollower511
Professional development: CHECK! Now that I'm getting back in my groove, check out my Patreon below for a short story written with the assistance of an AI app. https://www.patreon.com/SunsetFollower511 More to come, including a new scifi/superhero series. But the Rules Saga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES