Breaking the Silence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel the tears streaming down my face. I want her to stop and I don't. I feel the anger pouring out of her. The hurt, the frustration, and then I feel love. I had walked away from my Mistress, my Gwendolyn, my love and I had not told her, had not warned her. I had been trying to protect her, to protect myself and in doing so, I had lost her. I want to throw myself to her feet and beg her forgiveness.

"You understand now, don't you?" Her voice is strained and breathless, but the anger had bled out of it. She sounds relieved. "Talk, now, dammit Boy, Craig. No more silence."

I feel my heart, my blood and my breath sing in my chest as the sensations overcome me, shuddering me into a limp oblivion. I breathe in gasps, tears rolling down my face and on to the mattress below.

She helps me into a sitting position. She leaves the room for a moment, coming back with a bottle of something. She pours it into her hand and then rubs it on my back. I can feel it sting and then soothe the welts.

"Mistress..." I start. Then I look at her. "Gwendolyn, my heart. I was frightened and stupid, can you ever forgive me?"

And we talk...and I tell her everything, for the first time, I tell her everything, what I should have told her three years ago instead of running away.


12