Breaking Up Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Coming," Ilona sat up suddenly.

Margaret was putting plates on the bench when they came downstairs.

"We're having pizza tonight. Honey, can you grab the Coke from the fridge and some glasses while I dish the pizza up?"

"Sure, mum," Ilona grinned as she opened the fridge.

"So, everything resolved?" Margaret asked.

"Yeah, everything's resolved," Jodie unwrapped the garlic bread, "I'm either gonna be Ilona's bridesmaid or her lover."

"Sounds complicated," Margaret winced, "that's why I stick with men, it's in and out and then they fall asleep."

"Which is why I like women," Jodie chuckled.

"You'll never guess who I bumped into outside the yoga studio."

"Who?"

"Brad," she glanced up, "he was asking after you."

"And I'm only available if he has gender reassignment done."

"That's exactly what I told him," she grinned, "he turned a whiter shade of pale, I thought I was going to have to revive him," she glanced at her daughter, "oh, relax. I'm not about to make that mistake again."

***

Julie opened the door to find Ilona standing outside. The younger woman looked at the measuring tape hanging from her shoulder and then noticed the sewing room door was closed.

"Who's the customer?"

"Jenny from work, I'm measuring her up now," she stepped back, "do you mind if keep the door closed?"

"Of course not," Ilona shrugged, "I'll be in there," she nodded at the couch.

"Cool," she closed the front door behind her.

Ilona stepped into the living room and taking off her boots, sat down with her back to the corner and stretched her legs out. Jodie's overt approach on the bed had surprised her but then again, she had been living with Frankie for a couple of years. She glanced at the door as she heard Jenny giggling and then Julie's louder voice.

"That's what I did too."

It could happen in there too, Ilona frowned, at any time with any woman and I wouldn't suspect a thing. She rested her arms on the top of the couch and let her eyes go dim as she stared at the blank television screen.

It could still happen between us too and she wouldn't know.

She recalled those few moments on the bed, the sense of anticipation mingled with anxiety due to the fact Margaret had just come home. Jodie had certainly developed an adventurous side, she let herself go for a few seconds, trying to analyse the feelings and desires. Jodie's exhibitionism had not only aroused her, it had also brought with it a swathe of other memories of women Ilona had known. Granted few were as overtly sexual as Jodie's but the fact of the matter was she could recall those particular incidents with startling clarity. Whether it was a co-worker leaning over her to pick something up, wardrobe adjustments, affection or sometimes just the fact that certain women just held her attention. She stared at the door. Jenny had been working alongside her for the last two years. There had been one occasion in the staff toilets where she'd run her hand through Ilona's hair and paid her a simple compliment and she'd been fixated on her throat.

Ilona glanced at the phone. It hadn't beeped in the last two hours but it had been beeping and ringing ever since Sunday with texts and calls from friends and family. Nick was well and truly out of the picture. Her mother had certainly dealt with his mother in no uncertain terms and she'd even sent her a text apologising on behalf of her son for his abusive and threatening text.

I haven't thought about a man since Julie, she opened her eyes suddenly as the door opened and Jenny stepped out. She looked over at her and Jenny smiled and entered the living room.

"How are you?"

"Flat out like a lizard drinking," she grinned.

"I'm so sorry about Nick," she took another few steps forward as Julie exited the sewing room, "I didn't text because I just didn't know what to say."

"Don't worry about it," she swung her feet off the couch.

"Nick is so yesterday. It was never my idea to get married in the first place, but the next time I say yes they'd better be older than me."

Julie smiled crookedly as she sat on the couch and put her back against the arm.

"I wish I had your strength," she replied, "if my engagement fell through I'd be devastated, um, if you don't feel up to coming to my hen's night on Saturday I'd totally understand but I'd still love you to be there."

"Oh, I'll be there," she smiled, "and don't worry, I won't feel bad. It's different for you and Kareem, you're both in love with each other but I was in love with the idea of being in love with Nick and that's a world away from your situation. At least I've got a wedding dress that should still fit me when I do find the right person and if it doesn't," she nodded at Julie.

"Then Julie will be modifying it for me."

Jenny nodded and then glanced at her phone.

"Speaking of Kareem, he's expecting me."

She farewelled her and Ilona leaned back to stare at the ceiling as she waited for Julie to come back into the living room again.

"I'd forgotten her hen's night was Saturday," she glanced at Julie as the older woman sat down again, "it's a good thing she came around tonight."

"The outfit has to be finished for next Friday," Julie replied, "it's one of her going away outfits, they're going to New Zealand and she wants a dress for dinner."

"What is it?"

"A white dress that comes up to here," she tapped her leg.

"It's a good thing she's wearing it over there for Kareem," she chuckled, "his parents are Moslems although Kareem isn't religious."

"Have you ever met him?"

"Once, she brought him in one Saturday a couple of months ago, he seemed nice and Jenny's got her head screwed on straight," she looked at her, "has she invited you?"

"Yeah, she has."

"Well, that's a nice coincidence," she smirked.

Both women fell silent for a full minute and then Ilona straightened up and swung around to face Julie, the older woman sensed the change in atmosphere and adjusted her position slightly.

"I've got something I want to talk about," she fiddled with one of her ties.

"Uh huh," Julie's eyes narrowed, "what's up?"

"It's actually a question first," she frowned, "do you really want to be with just me? Not in a living together arrangement but committed to each other?"

"As in monogamous?"

Ilona nodded.

"I do, and what about you?"

"I do as well but it comes with conditions."

"What are your conditions?" Julie raised her eyebrows.

"I want the freedom to be able to go out with my girlfriends but not always with you, it's not that I don't want you around I just need to keep my feet on the ground. I spent a few hours with Jodie and her mum and I haven't laughed so hard in ages. She's my best friend and her mother is like a second mum if you know what I mean, and if you and I are together I'd want her to be able to just drop in and catch up," she looked down.

"I know it's asking a lot," she stopped as Julie shifted towards her.

"Jesus," Julie pinched her nose and then chuckled.

"Um, it's fine. I've got close girlfriends too and as for Jodie, I'd love to meet her and her mum. I want the same thing too. If we're going to make this work then we need to go as fast as the slowest person. We're both independent, capable women with our own friends and interests, and I have this hobby that is starting to bring in a bit of extra cash so I need to spend time here as well. I want to be with you and while I find other women attractive I'm quite happy to let opportunities pass me by as long as you're still here."

"Oh, I'll be here or at my unit, or work," she reached out and touched her hand.

"And you'll get to meet my girlfriends soon enough. Jodie's coming around first because she wants you to make her a blouse like mine but the rest will drop in too and at the rate they buy clothes, you might have to think about renegotiating your contract at work."

"Huh," she stroked her hand, "you could be the first girlfriend to actually make me rich."

"Just remember me when you're rich and famous."

"I'll try," Julie grinned.

"You'll try, will you?" Ilona slid forward and straddled her.

"You'll do more than try, honey," she pushed her breasts against Julie's, "I expect to be treated in the manner to which I'd like to become accustomed," she rested her wrists on her shoulders.

"So, it's multiple, sequential orgasms at least once a week?"

"Ouch," she arched her back, "that's my three favourite words in one sentence," she moved up and down against her breasts.

Julie leaned over and kissed her on the lips. Ilona felt the headiness a moment later as she gave in to her mouth, letting the moment carry her. Julie wrapped the ties around her hands and broke free as she lowered her mouth slightly to kiss her throat. Ilona arched her back and looked up at the ceiling as Julie pulled the ties outwards. The blouse was pulling against the third button and then she let go and cradled her breasts firmly.

Ilona exhaled and began sliding backwards towards the corner of the couch as they kissed again, and then she put her back against the couch and spread her legs wide. Julie stepped over her leg and knelt in between her legs. Ilona reached for her breasts and massaged them beneath the pale blue tee shirt while Julie danced her fingers over her blouse to her throat. Soft lips descended on her bare skin as she kissed her way across Ilona's throat.

Ilona moaned softly as Julie massaged her breasts, their lips met again in a series of teasing kisses as the older woman kept moulding her breasts, Ilona dropped a hand to her crotch and rubbed her pussy through the jeans. She was rewarded with a groan as Julie broke free and looked down, the younger woman unzipped her and slid a hand inside her jeans to continue masturbating her but the impetus was with Julie as she unbuttoned Ilona's blouse, all the way to her belly and then easing herself back she stroked her way down to her belly and kissed her front.

Ilona began to breathe deeply as her rubbing slowed. Her breasts rose and fell rhythmically as Julie kept up her sensual stroking and kissing. She felt the dampness between her legs and pulling her hand out of Julie's jeans, unbuckled her own belt. Julie dropped to her knees and undoing the jeans button, unzipped her and pulled the blouse out from behind her waistband.

Ilona's head was swimming as the arousal began to build rapidly and when Julie pulled her jeans and panties down over her buttocks she looked down and let out a loud whimper.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck."

"Your wish is my command."

Julie went to work on her pussy, masturbating her slowly at first but as Ilona started panting she went in with a finger and swiftly found her G-spot. Ilona arched her back suddenly and grabbing the back of the couch, pushed herself towards her. Julie paused for a few seconds to adjust her position and then resumed her relentless assault, her motions were fluid and precise as she brought her swiftly to an orgasm that had her groaning with pleasure when Ilona let go with a rush.

Julie looked up at her a minute or so later. Ilona was still wearing the blouse and bra but her jeans and panties were halfway down her legs.

"Oh Jesus," she panted, "that was quick."

"You certainly peaked sooner."

"Come here," Ilona giggled, "it's time I licked your love button again."

As Julie rose, Ilona felt something shift inside her. A hard cancerous lump that had been there for too long and as she reached out to undo Julie's jeans a crooked smile nudged her lips.

If only the nuns could see me now.

The end.