Breaking Waves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gregor panted. He wanted to go deeper, but Lina pushed against him, writhing muscles inside trying to pull and push and twist him every way and he just wanted to go deeper. His eyes were shut. He needed the concentration to just go a little deeper, and a little deeper still. He was a third in and he hit a wall. There was more beyond it, just tightened muscles in a vice grip on him. Their stomachs met and he realized he was shaking, muscles twitching from too much sensation. But he wanted more. He wanted all of Lina, enveloping him, caressing him, kneeling before him, and worshipping him as he destroyed her. She tensed again and it hurt. They would break each other, and it would be glorious.

Gregor pulled back, only to find Lina's thighs once again ensnaring him. Together, they tore forward, breaking through Lina with a howling scream and he was halfway inside. Lina was not satisfied. Gregor was not satisfied. Again, back and in, tectonic, titanic quakes of flesh and bone colliding in astral showers, breaking into one another, shattering, and rending and beating one another. Lina shook and pulled him deeper and with a victorious scream, her pelvis met his and she had won. She had done not break.

Gregor did not break either.

In and out, punching, hammering, cracking into Lina as the flesh parted and joined, wet and slick and hot and Lina loved every minute sensation her prize gave her. Gregor found the rhythm, Lina matched him, thrust for thrust, in and out, dragging and pulling and pushing and slamming into one another. The eternal tide crashed against the unyielding rocks of the infinite shore and both found the other lacking. Gregor moved faster, putting more of his strength into the motion. He felt the earth move under Lina, the divot he punched her in growing, just as she dug into the earth with ever reverberation.

Together they felt the pull in their core, coming as one monumental clash of strength. It was pure white bliss, collected into knotted muscles and tensing joints. Lina found his shoulders and pulled him down, their lips meeting once more.

Everything went black and white. Lina screamed, high and clear and shattering the sky. Gregor growled, low and rumbling and shifting the earthen plates beneath them. Lina was filled with boiling heat, more and more and more and she took it all. Swelling her stomach with viscous heat, time flowed away into nothing. Again, and again, Gregor throbbed and pulsed and filled her to bursting. Lina laughed as the heat continued into her, heavy, settling.

Gregor couldn't think. There was just the vice and the swelling he gave Lina and the next bout of tensing in his core as he emptied himself. More, he had more, and Lina held him close and refused to let anything he gave out. More and more and more, he had more, and Lina wanted more, so he forced more onto her. And she took it. Every breath in, he gave more. Every breath out, he gave more. Every twitch, every heartbeat, on and on and on.

And then he was out.

The vice gave out and his reverberations hit him, and their mixed essence stained the earth. It dripped from Lina, splattering them both. Free, he was free, and he did not want to be, not like this.

Lina's laugh turned into a low chuckle as a hand found her stomach and caressed his gift in her womb. It was good, hot, salt and bitter in the best way. She wanted more though. A lot more.

---

Gregor was inside her again, as she was on her hands and knees, face into a bedroll. Everything Gregor had hit her spine, shattering her skull with every thrust. Earthquake pounding into her soft flesh, rippling into her hard muscle and bone and she would not break. She pushed back into him, matching his rhythm, beat for beat and it was not enough.

Gregor's breathed steamed in the night air. More power to his hips, trying to break Lina, but she would not back down. More into her, more of his potent gift into her. More thrusts. More pounds, punishment for not opening sooner. Punishment on himself for not taking her sooner. Punishment for the world for making him and her like this. And Lina took it all like it was nothing.

The tense came again, and he emptied himself into her. Lina, filled with Gregor, sighed into the rough cloth. Not enough, it was not enough.

---

Lina was in Gregor's arms, feet off the ground, legs in his hands. He was carrying her and it felt like she was flying. He hit new spots and hit them well, sending her core spasming and writhing against his rough hands. Calloused things, abrasive against her thighs and she loved it. There was enough softness to make up for the hardness on her and in her and wanted it hard. Her head pressed into his sternum and every sense was filled with him. She could hear his heartbeat and breath through the effort and it matched the rhythm he set. His hands moved up and found soft flesh and that was the best yet. She arched her spine and found his eyes against the black night.

Blue, so blue and intense with deadly will, drilling into her and she could not look away. She did not want to look away. There was just her and Gregor in this contest and neither one of them wanted to break. They just wanted more, an eternal struggle of pleasure and ecstasy lasting until the final star went into the void. He shifted a little and found some new spot in her and she lost control, tensing, and contorting and writhing. Everything went white and dead and explosive inside her and nothing was real.

She came to with warmth spilling out her and a mouthful of Gregor flesh, his shoulder to be precise. Not enough to break the skin, but enough to leave a red imprint. She let go. Their eyes met again and there was a delightful rage hiding in the blue.

---

Lina had him in her mouth again, Gregor's mouth on her lips, licking and kissing. He had gotten better, just enough to actually be pleasurable. But the real joy came from the flesh in her mouth, that wonderful throb and hardness with just enough give. She tasted herself on him, just as he tasted himself in her. Good, it was good, worming into her head and into her core and soul and staying there, radiating satiation and fullness. It was good, really good. She hummed around him as her lips ran up and down, up, and down.

It was coming, his and hers, tensing and pulsing and kicking into her throat, just as she tightened and throbbed around him. It hit the back of her throat, his thick heat and flowed into her belly. More warmth and salt in her stomach, settling next to the remnants of her past gifts. She pulled away, letting the spray settled on her face and neck, just as she stained Gregor with her own essence. She was shaking and trembling as her muscles gave out. She settled once it was all and came up glistening. The fire had died down into glowing embers and left them in the dark. This was not something for the light of day. The act needed darkness and cover of night to hide all this from the innocent and unappreciated. Lina licked her lips and savored Gregor's taste. Good. It was all good and perfect and strong, the tasted filling her mind with haze that only asked for more.

---

She was on top, slamming her weight into him, again and again and again, as he tried to come back. But he was getting tired. The count of the tensing and release had faded from his mind. There was just her, and here, and her around him in the slick, wet, grip. He wanted more, but his body was giving out. The soul was willing, but the flesh was bruised and softening. He had enough. He did not want anymore, but Lina did and thus she was on top, shaking and bouncing and Gregor at least liked watching her bounce. That was nice, the softness of chest rocking and rippling. And he could see himself through her, the outline piercing through her stomach. That was good at least. Some small victory at least, breaking through the vice to see himself pierce Lina's shell.

It came again, the tense in his core, riding through his stomach and chest and thighs. He gave her his warmth, less now, but still enough to further break through her stomach and swelling the muscles. He was panting now, tired, exhausted. This was it, as she tensed again over him and stained his lap with her spray. No more. She was not broken. And he told himself that he was not broken as well. Lina sighed, mist from her breath forming a dense cloud.

"All done," said Lina, as she collapsed on top of him. She was full now and Gregor had given her enough, more than enough really. She could already feel the desire for more growing in her, but that could wait. She needed sleep and Gregor was soft and still warmth, although a little sweaty, but so was she.

She kissed him again, softly, and let him out of her grip. He was soft, so soft and deflated. She kissed him again and he kissed her.

Together they got up and blinked in the morning sun. It wasn't really time for sleep, but they didn't care. They had done enough, more than enough really. Gregor's arms pulled Lina close and they nestled together.

"You didn't break me," said Lina.

"I tried," said Gregor.

---

"You think they're doing it," asked Captain Harrold Shellback of the Harlequin Archelon. He put his feet on the worn wood of the table as the good people of the cantina milled around them.

"That is the stupidest thing you have ever said, Captain," said Taswell as he drank deeply from his mug, "Of course they are. That chop on the way out was probably them. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a tidal wave coming."

"I just want to see Lina pregnant," said L'bombe, "That would be adorable."

"She'd be a terror. And Gregor would be worse. He would be a mess with his nerves."

"You think I'll get a crew out of this?" asked the good captain. It was a thought worth considering. Especially under the haze of rum.

"You're an idiot."

"Correct. But also, the potential captain of a ship of giants. Train them up a little, and I'll rule the seas by the time they all hit ten."