Marine Biology: The study of BBC

Story Info
Busty marine biologist finds her black bull in the tropics.
15.4k words
4.28
51.7k
105
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old research vessel creaked as it rolled gently with the crystal blue waves. Rachel sat processing the haul of lionfish on the swim platform, her legs immersed in the warm tropical water. The fillet knife struggled to cut through the hard fins, the sharp cracking of spines was interlaced with expletives from her mouth. She tossed the junk overboard, careful not to prick herself on the candy cane patterned spikes. She smiled in amusement as an array of marine life snapped at the morsels sinking between her legs. She kicked her legs slowly in the water, the comfort she felt made her pause with blessed content. It was always her dream to do science in a remote location. To be surrounded by nature every day and to make a difference in the world. Every day filled her with joy and fulfillment despite the stinking pile of carcasses beside her.

The sound of wet flip flops woke her from her daydream. The principal investigator of the boat, Dr. Tracy Hunt, and her friend Claire came out from the cabin. Dr. Hunt was tall and fit, her long grey hair and the wrinkles at the corner of her eyes the only things betraying her age. Rachel turned meek. Even after two years of working with her closely, Dr. Hunt still intimidated her because of how greatly Rachel admired her. She was the definition of a badass woman scientist that broke the boundaries without a care. She was everything Rachel aspired to be.

"All done already?" Claire said surprised. Rachel had to hide a smirk. Claire, a petite Chinese biologist, always looked comically small beside their boss.

"Listen," Dr. Hunt cut the idle chit chat early. "The son of one of our biggest backers is visiting to see what we do out here with their money. I want you to show him around and give him the tour of our operations."

"Why me?!" Rachel replied in a flustered tone.

"Never mind that. I know you are ready for this, but this is very very important. We need to make sure we keep this funding coming. His son will be arriving later tonight."

Rachel eyes widened, "Tonight?!"

Dr. Hunt looked down Rachel's body, eying the conservative one-piece she had on. She finished in a hush voice, "And for god sakes, put on a two-piece."

She left without another word. The two girls looked at each in confusion. What was that all about?

Rachel tugged at the high cleavage of her swimsuit. Claire looked on with envy, knowing that Rachel wore those one-pieces to hide some serious weaponry.

"I guess Dr. Hunt expects me to seduce him or something," Rachel joked.

"With tits like those, it'll be a cinch I'm sure," Claire giggled.

"Hey! I'm sure I can impress him with just my brain, thank you very much. I just hope he isn't some old bag. I don't want some wrinkly creep staring at me all day."

"Who knows...but if he's a cutie you have to let me join you!"

"But what about Terry?"

"Oh, it'll be just some flirty fun. Come on! The crew are a bunch of bores. We haven't had fresh blood in forever. I'm sure we can gold dig this guy without even giving anything up."

"I guess," Rachel laughed uncomfortably at her forwardness.

They joked around as they packed the fish and brought it over to the grumpy kitchen crew. The scraggly locals seemed to perk up at the sight of the nubile ladies and merrily offered some sweet snacks as the two dropped off the last crate. The pair left sucking some fruity popsicles as they walked across the creaking ship to their rooms.

Rachel closed the door behind her and stripped off her one-piece. Her 32H breasts sprang out from the stretchy supportive material of the swimsuit and hung heavy off her chest. They shook excessively as she stripped the sticky suit down her comparatively proportionate ass and thick milky thighs. The large portion of her life spent in water, whether it had been an unconscious choice or by fate, had saved her from a life time of back pain. Her curly blonde hair rippled from the warm sea breeze coming from her window as she looked at herself in the mirror. She was tall and leggy, much like Dr. Hunt. Her active lifestyle kept her filled out and without a single fold. She had been told her entire life that she needs to hide her curvy body and resented the lecherous and envious stares from men and women a like. But as she aged, she began to embrace her full figure and take command of it. She cupped her breasts.

"If Dr. Hunt thinks the girls will secure us some funding, I guess I shouldn't complain."

She perused her limited wardrobe and pulled out the bikinis. They ranged from skimpy to practical, a perfect spread for lounging on the beach to working on the hottest days. She slipped on a supportive red halter top bikini with a matching high waisted bottom.

She helped with scrubbing the deck for the rest of the afternoon. The hard work and hot sun left her glossy, drenched in sweat. So focused on the work, she barely registered the growing buzz of an approaching outboard motor until it stopped. She paused and looked at the other crew members who just shrugged. Soon after, Dr. Hunt walked towards them with an imposing man beside her.

He looked young, she mused. He dwarfed Dr. Hunt the same way that she dwarfed Claire. His body, muscled and jet black, was dressed in a silk tropical print dress shirt and tight black pants. He looked out of place on a working boat, but not out of place in the tropics.

"This is," Dr. Hunt started.

"My name is Dominic," the man interrupted and reached out his hand. "You can call me Dom. I handle all my dad's charitable work."

She reached out and gripped his hand, struggling due to the difference in size. He smiled down at her as they shook, confidently shifting his eyes to her cleavage and staring for a moment too long before returning to her eyes. She was surprised at his brazenness, and looked enraptured at his attractive chiseled face to see if she could find a moment of weakness in his expression.

"And your name?" he continued in a low accented voice.

"Oh, uh, um, it's Rachel!" she blurted.

Dr. Hunt looked on with disapproval at the awkward interaction.

"Well Rachel, I looked forward to spending time with you. I'll be in the room next to you unpacking. Come grab me in a bit."

The two women watched as he strutted away.

"He looks just like his father," Dr. Hunt said out of the blue. She looked at Rachel and her lips signaled some disappointment at the choice of swim suit. "Maybe take him on a dive, I think he'll enjoy seeing the biodiversity we have around here."

...

She knocked on his door nervously.

"Come in!" he boomed.

She opened the door slowly and blushed when she saw he was in just his swim trunks.

"One moment," he smiled.

She watched him hang the last of his clothes in the closet. She gawked at his finely muscled body. His arms were like cannons and were coupled with a rippling muscled torso.

"Do you, uh, body build Dominic?"

"Not really," he said nonchalantly. "But it's good to keep in shape. My personal trainer thinks I'm doing a good job."

"That's more 'in shape' than I've ever seen", she thought.

"Dr. Hunt thinks we should go for a dive. Have you SCUBA'd much?"

"Damn, I'd like that. Tracy is always filled with good ideas," he paused. "Not really, you'll have to hand hold me I'm afraid."

"Oh...," she replied uncertainly. "You are trained right?"

"Of course!" he smiled, his white teeth dazzling.

"Okay, I'll go setup then. Meet me at the swim deck when you're ready."

She left to dig around the equipment closet to find any XL gear that would be able to fit the imposing man. She screwed on the regulator onto the air tank and laid out the comically large equipment around it. She pulled out her own gear and prepared herself for the ordeal of guiding a newbie. She was surprised when he came out onto the swim deck completely kitted up. Her eyes bugged out at the shiny equipment, all of it top of the line and either new or impeccably well maintained.

"Oh, sorry!" he blurted when he saw the raggedy mismatched equipment that she had laid out. "I didn't know that's what you meant. I packed my own gear, hard to find stuff that fits usually."

"That makes a lot of sense," she thought. She wanted to face palm but resisted the urge. She just grunted and walked up to him to complete the pre-dive checks. She made sure he had air and that his equipment worked before guiding him to the swim deck.

"We're going to do a loop around the main reef," she explained. "Should take around 25 minutes. Let me know when you are at half tank okay?"

He nodded, his regulator already in his mouth.

They did a giant stride entry off the boat and, as the bubbles cleared, were greeted with the sight of a colorful reef that pulsated with life. In the distance they could see a group of hammerhead sharks swimming in the distance as a litany of crustaceans and fish darted amongst the hard corals below them.

"He doesn't look inexperienced," she thought as he floated ahead of her expertly. She tapped his shoulder and gave him an ok sign which he returned, a big smile on his face. "At least he's enjoying himself."

She was surprised when he grabbed her hand and held it tight. Usually, she just guided by watching at a reasonable distance. She led him around the reef, showing him the nook and crannies where moral eels and sea turtles slept.

"Maybe this week won't be so bad," she thought. She enjoyed the human contact, his firm grasp of her hand reminded her of her boyfriend back home. The only downside of the job was that they had to keep their relationship long distance for the most part

Dominic slipped away from her while she was lost in thought to look closer at a large sea turtle. She snapped out of it when he swam back at her in a hurry. His eyes were wide and he signaled that he had no air.

She let out a bubbly scream as he ran into her in a panic and thrust his hands at her chest. His invasive fingers groped and grabbed at her tits before finally landing on the emergency regulator attached to her shoulder strap. He relaxed as he brought it to his mouth. He saw the look she gave him and gave her the sorry hand signal. She followed his eyes when they went down and held on her chest. She let out another yelp as she realized her bikini had been displaced by his panicked grabbing. She turned bright red as she struggled to recup them, unable to turn around or hide from his gaze due to the short emergency regulator. Finally covered, she tugged at the cups to cover as much of her mounds as she could. She looked up at him embarrassed. He motioned like he was lifting two breasts and then pointed at her with a big thumbs up and smile. She was as red as the coral around her. She groaned inaudibly at the awkward situation she found herself in. He looked down again and her eyes followed once more, this time landing on the impression of a thick rod against his swim trunks.

"Jesus!" she gasped, a flood of bubbles escaping above her head. "It looks like he has a moray eel in there!"

She just looked away and grabbed his hand, bringing it to her BCD belt for him to hold on to during their swim back to the boat. As they started swimming, she felt his hand slide down her back which caused goosebumps to form on her skin. His fingers traced down her spine sending tingles up and down her body. Her swimming stroke stalled as she squirmed, unsure of what to feel at his intimate touch. He took notice of her reaction and decided to try something risky. He roughly grabbed a handful of her ass. Another rush of bubble went up from her mouth as she screamed in shock.

"Its almost over", she thought, picking up the pace. "Just keep going."

He took her lack of resistance as a signal to continue. His large hand squeezed her ass, his groping fingers stimulating her burning groin. His fingers trailed down to wrap around her inner thigh. They slowing crept up and a moan slipped out of her mouth muffled by the water. Her kicking legs stopped and tensed up. He nearly slipped past the thin fabric covering her pussy before she snapped out of it and kicked him away. She panicked as she saw the emergency regulator pop out from his mouth.

Was she going to kill the son of their biggest benefactor?

But he just calmly hung vertical in the water column, his bright white smile gleaming. She quickly swam back and popped the regulator into his mouth. He grabbed her tight, his hands groping her ass as they slowly swam to the surface. She could feel his cock pulsing against her, the hot shaft even warmer than the tropical water that enveloped them.

They both surfaced and she spat the regulator out of her mouth.

"What the hell?! Th-that was absolutely not okay!" she sputtered. "What's your problem?!"

He looked surprised and put his hands up in surrender as she smacked his chest, water splashing everywhere.

"Whoa, whoa, uh, I just thought...I thought you were okay with that," he said with a look of remorse on his face. "The way we are together and the way you reacted..."

He saw the unamused look on her face.

"Yenno what? Sorry. I'm sorry. I understand. I won't do that with you again."

She just huffed and pushed off of him, kicking away back to the boat. She unkitted in a hurry left him floating in the water.

Dr. Hunt found her in her room and went off on her.

"How could you leave him in the water?!" she shrilled.

"He fucking groped me!" Rachel replied back angrily.

"Oh," the wind knocked out of Dr. Hunts tone. "I see...I'll talk to him."

Rachel thought for a moment.

"No, no, don't. I think he gets it now. I want to make sure we still get the funding. Let's not make it any bigger than it has to be."

"If you're sure," she sat beside Rachel and gave her a side hug. "Just let me know if you want Claire to switch out for you."

....

Rachel spent rest of the day thinking about what happened. She walked around the boat in a daze, making certain to avoid Dominic as she went about her daily tasks. She could hear Claire and Dominic laughter cutting through the quiet boat every once in awhile. After a late dinner in the mess hall and as the setting sun turned the surrounding water crimson, she decided to use some of her limited data to video call her boyfriend Richard.

"Heyyy," his cute face popped up on the screen and filled her with joy. "I'm surprised to hear from you so soon."

"I'm surprised you picked up," she laughed.

"I'm always ready to take a call from you. So, tell me, how's it been going?"

They caught each other up about the happenings over the last few weeks. She talked about her assignment with Dominic, but avoided any description of him or what had transpired earlier.

"Wow, that's a big task! Maybe Dr. Hunt is taking a liking to you!"

"Maybe...maybe."

Her train of thought was interrupted by the obvious shlicking sound of masturbation in the room next door. She heard the creaking of the window opening and a quiet grunt. Her curiosity got the better of her and she quietly slipped out of chair to peek out the window.

"Honey?" she heard Richard ask confused.

In the water, huge globs and strings of coagulated cum floated past. Her eyes widened at the sheer quantity. You could have mistaken it for a school of jellyfish if you didn't know better. Her eyes turned and she had to stifle a gasp at what she saw. Even his large masculine hands looked small in comparison to the rod he held. The thick black cock had veins coursing along its length, topped by an angry purple head that was still dripping more globs of milky cum. The whole ensemble was terminated by wrinkled balls the size of the oranges she had for breakfast. She watched in silent awe as he poured water over his still rock-hard cock. She was surprised at her voyeurism, but something was enrapturing about this sight. It was akin to watching a chiseled roman statue being washed in the golden glow of the sun. She had to resist the urge to reach out and grab it as he dried it with a towel. His cock left the side of the boat, like a black oar being stowed, and broke her lusty trance.

"What was that dear?" Richard asked.

She was suddenly aware at her flushed body, her pulse was pounding, and her nipples stood hard in the warm night air.

"Oh, just saw some, uh whales, I think. Listen, it was nice talking to you honey but I'm pretty tired..."

"I understand, let's talk soon! I love you!!! Have a good night!"

"I-I love you too," she gave a strained smile before closing the laptop shut.

She laid in bed and stared at the ceiling. The image of what she had just saw was burned into her mind. Her breathing was heavy, her fingers slowly creeping down to her aching pussy. She masturbated for the first time since leaving home. She thought she was keeping it quiet but Dominic was keeping his ear out and could hear it from next door. He smiled devilishly as the wet squishing sound increased in rhythm and ended with a muffled moan.

The seed was planted in her mind now; soon it will be planted in her womb.

...

The early morning sun woke her through a crack in the window. She had a night of troubled sleep. She slipped on a conservative one-piece swim suit and a loose white t-shirt over top. After finishing her morning routine, she went to the mess hall to grab some coffee.

She walked in on Dominic and Claire giggling and eating breakfast together. They looked shocked to see her.

"Hey guys," she said quietly, weirded out by their reaction.

"Good morning Rach!" Claire replied in her usual bubbling manner, the moment of awkwardness passing.

"Mornin'," Dominic smiled, raising his mug before returning to his breakfast.

"Dr. Hunt said I should take Dominic out to one of our field sites," Rachel continued, getting straight to business.

"Aw, are you sure Rach? I'm happy to show Dom around if you don't want," Claire wrapped her hands around Dominic's bicep and looked absolutely enamoured. "We had a great time together last night."

"I want to," Rachel blurted. Dominic looked surprised at her response. She cleared her throat. "It's my job. You're busy with an experiment right now Claire."

"Oh, that's right," she pouted. "But, I'll see you around right Dommy?"

He just smiled at her and nodded. Her hands slipped off him slowly as she grabbed a piece of toast and left the room.

"Well, let's go after breakfast then...Rach?" Dominic smirked.

"Fine by me," she said.

After grabbing some food herself, Rachel went to pack a day bag and brought Dominic to the zodiac. They ripped through the pristine water, the cries of seagulls sometimes audible over the roar of the outboard engine. Rachel beached the boat on a small forested island, the rustle and calls of wildlife escaping from the dense vegetation. She showed him around the sandy beach and lush forest and, true to his word, he didn't make another pass at her the entire time. In fact, he was strangely respectful to her personal space apart from the occasional peek down her shirt.

Dominic was enthralled by the flawless, footprint-less, beach. "Wow, nobody's around. When's the last time a human was on this island?"

"Yesterday," she popped his bubble. "We have a crew come once a day to take measurements."

She pointed out a PVC square in the forest floor, a grid made of strings inside of it.

"Like that, we use these to estimate biodiversity."

He nodded silently, looking like he was deep in thought.

Their time on the island done, they buzzed back to the mothership just in time for dinner. After a hearty meal, most of the crew lounged around on the large boat deck. The din of quiet conversation was all that could be heard except for the waves lapping against the boat.

"So, what do you guys do around here for fun?" Dominic asked Rachel.

"This. We usually just chill...read?" Rachel struggled to provide an exciting answer.