Breakpoint Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"P-please, yes, suck them, Sashka," demanded Yelena. Her hands sought to grab the blonde's braided hair, but Sasha pulled them away and pinned Yelena's wrists by her head. The brunette bucked her hips in frustration, but didn't resist as she meekly accepted Sasha's control.

"I'll think about it," Sasha answered, lowering her mouth to the other girl's arm instead. She nibbled up Yelena's shoulder, eliciting increasingly louder squeaks as she approached the girl's long neck. By the time her lips touched that delicate flesh, Yelena was squirming and flailing in Sasha's grip, her squeaks transformed to gasping moans. Sasha took her time, kissing, sucking, and biting the girl's throat, until Yelena's hips were bucking the air in desperation. "Aren't we eager..."

Sasha had raised her head to utter the words and Yelena's round face was below her. For a second, I saw Sasha begin to lower her mouth to kiss her friend, but she stopped and swallowed instead. Yelena, hoping for the kiss, had closed her eyes and opened her mouth in readiness. Shaking her head, as if to clear it, Sasha moved her mouth down to Yelena's chest instead.

"Keep still, you slut," Sasha barked at Yelena with new venom, releasing her wrists. "Don't make me spank you!"

Balancing on one hand, Sasha ran her fingers over Yelena's body, gliding her fingertips over her skin from her lower belly to her throat. A smile was on her face as her touch made the smaller girl twitch and squirm. Yelena's back arched and her hips rose, while she clenched her hands into impotent fists in anguish at the torturous teasing. She was so tightly wound and eager for this long denied pleasure, that I almost felt sorry for her desperate begging for more robust stimulation. Sasha's hands ended their journey by teasing Yelena's small mounds, brushing their soft flesh while avoiding the hardened nubs of her nipples that begged for attention.

"I know you want me badly, my dirty little girl," said Sasha softly, before lowering her mouth to lick the pale flesh of Yelena's breasts. Again avoiding the girl's taut nipples, she left the skin of her breasts glistening and wet, until Yelena was loudly pleading with her to suck her teats. At last, after the brunette's cries rose to fever pitch, she took one nipple in her mouth and suckled it lazily while Yelena let out cries of animal pleasure.

There was a certain curiosity in Sasha's teasing of her friend, I decided, as I watched her alternately suck each nipple and then teasingly nibble them. It was as if this was her first time, not just with Yelena, but with any woman. While she knew the relevant anatomy from herself, she seemed to relish the touch and feel of Yelena's body as a novelty, and wanted to savor the sensation by proceeding slowly.

The true cruelty of Sasha's relationship with Yelena became staggeringly evident to me. Yelena had been pleasing her domineering friend for years, with almost nothing in the way of reciprocation except perhaps some haphazard fingering. And all the while, even until yesterday evening, Sasha had maintained that she wasn't a lesbian and had no interest in a return of favor.

I felt a bit proud of myself for the good deed I imagined I had done Yelena, both last night and today. She deserved something back, for clearly she had served her friend loyally. I still couldn't believe what a monstrous brat Sasha was, to have used Yelena so selfishly and apparently with not an ounce of guilt.

Still, I wondered why Yelena had degraded herself for so long? Surely the monetary savings Sasha offered wasn't worth the debasement.

My thoughts were distracted as Sasha's mouth had begun to work its way down Yelena's stomach, this time with more purpose. Sensing what was to come, Yelena began quivering in excitement and reached down to clasp Sasha's head with her hands. Sasha pushed her friend's hands away and slapped her wet slit with her her palm, making Yelena jerk and groan.

"Hands down, don't you dare touch me!" she barked at Yelena, before continuing her descent with a punishingly slower pace amidst the other girl's frantic apologies.

Once at her sex, Sasha bent Yelena's knees and spread her thighs wide, resting her cheek on an inner thigh as she admired the girl's splayed sex, her position designed to give me a good vantage as well. Yelena had been aroused last night, but nothing like the wanton show she gave us now. Her smooth skin was flushed and her outer lips were swollen and stretched wide by her yawning cleft. Her shy folds were now engorged and full, spreading outside her slit and dripping with her nectar like a wet flower, and at their heart, amidst the whorled petals, her passage beckoned like a hungry cavern. White and milky arousal overflowed it, dripping down from her slit and onto her pucker as Sasha forced her to lift her ass up slightly

"Have you ever seen anyone so wet before?" Sasha asked me, a huge smile on her face. "I've never seen a bigger slut in my life."

"Never," I agreed, with a shake of my head. Yelena cried out in despair, a plaintive wail full of humiliation and unrequited need. I had crept closer to admire the view and was now holding one of Yelena's knees to keep her spread helplessly as wide as possible. A dark, wet spot on the bed was further evidence of her needy state. "She's ruining the comforter."

"I'm not sure she deserves to be licked," purred Sasha, making Yelena wail in anguish. "She's too wet, I'll drown!"

"Thirty minutes of MY pleasure!" Yelena reminded her, her voice desperate.

"There, there, don't fret little slut," cooed Sasha. "If you want it, just beg."

The blonde nuzzled her cheek closer to Yelena's dripping core as I settled in on the other thigh to watch at close range. I could almost feel Yelena's heat radiating on my face, and she tried in vain to squirm her sex closer to Sasha's face. Her sweet aroma floated to my nostrils and I inhaled deeply.

Sasha's pink tongue snaked out and lapped at the crevice where Yelena's thigh met her groin, picking up some of the abundant juices that had overflowed from her slit. Satisfied with the flavor, Sasha licked up along that crevice and teased along Yelena's bikini line, before circling her mons to lick down the other side.

"Please, Sashka, please, let me come!" wailed out Yelena. She thrashed above us again, slamming her hands against the bed as she teetered on the edge of control.

"Fine, only because you want it so badly," said Sasha with a grin. Her head repositioned centrally and she began a slow and teasing exploration of Yelena's drenched folds. Embarrassingly loud smacking noises came from the girl's overheated sex as Sasha's tongue moved in her wetness. Yelena dissolved into moans of pleasure, her hips still trying to buck for more pressure as Sasha took her time.

I was fully hard, of course, and reached down to slide my athletic shorts off. Freed, my cock stuck out ramrod straight and I tugged it as I watched Sasha's mouth work at close range. The beauty of Sasha's face in such close proximity to Yelena's hungry cunt was unbearable, and I found myself more aroused than I'd expected from just watching the blonde tease her friend with increasing enthusiasm.

Even Sasha seemed to be unable to continue her cruel tease, and she began to eat Yelena's sex with a hungry aggressiveness. The squirms, moans, and squeals she elicited seemed to excite her, and she attacked now with her tongue and lips in concert. She looked like a lioness feeding, her cheeks glistening with juices from her kill, and her own guttural and savage noises joined Yelena's high pitched moans.

At some point, satisfied with plumbing the depths of Yelena's passage with her tongue, she latched onto the girl's clit as if discovering a new toy. The electric shock her mouth produced with every unseen motion made the smaller girl twitch, and Sasha's cheeks hollowed as she began to suck with new abandon. At times, she'd lift her lips and her tongue would snake out, flicking Yelena's throbbing nub or swirling around it.

It was too much for Yelena, who'd long ago lost the ability for speech and had disintegrated into a sobbing, moaning, and squealing mess. Fractured cries came from her mouth, begging unintelligibly, but clearly messaging that she wanted her release. With her pelvis held in place by our hands spreading her knees, her torso squirmed and arched with abandon while her arms flailed spastically.

"Ahhh... YES! YES! YES! EEEEeeeee... EEEEeeee," she cried out.

Yelena came at last when Sasha slipped a couple fingers into her gaping sex and paired that stimulation with a renewed sucking on the girl's aching clit. Already a writhing mess, her orgasm was signaled by her body stiffening and her hands scrunching into fists that crumpled the sheets. With her eyes closed, her moans turned to high pitched keens of pleasure, like a wounded animal, as Sasha mercilessly finished her off below.

"There, was that sufficient teasing for you Greg?" asked Sasha with a sloppy grin. Yelena's juices dripped from her face, droplets sliding off her chin as she spoke. "Are my thirty minutes up?"

"Not quite," I said, feigning a look at the clock. I had no clue, in truth, and hadn't bothered to track the start time. I felt like Yelena was owed as much time as I could get her though. "I'm sure Yelena can rally for another in the time left."

"She is quite the slut," said Sasha, chuckling as she gazed at her recovering friend. "I'm worried she's spent, though."

I pushed Yelena's knees back towards her chest, lifting her bottom up slightly and bringing her other hole into Sasha's vision. Drenched in the overflow of her nectar that ran down her crack, her pucker glistened wetly, the corrugated ridges running together to resemble a dark pink star.

"I'm sure you can try a different hole to get her going," I said and pressed a finger against her rear entrance teasingly. It was firm and unyielding as Yelena tightened at my touch. A low moan escaped her mouth above us.

"Greg, that is revolting," said Sasha, looking at me in shock. "You truly are a pervert aren't you? I would never... that is TOO debasing. To kiss her ARSE?!"

"She seems to like it," I said with a grin. I circled my finger on Yelena's ass and as if on cue she moaned again above me.

Sasha pushed my finger aside and placed her own on Yelena's pucker, rubbing in a circle as I'd done and grinning at the noises she forced from her orgasm addled friend.

"Equal reciprocation is the rule," I suggested, hoping Sasha might be tempted by her own cravings. Sasha snorted at my words, but looked up at Yelena with a pleased smile.

"What a dirty little slut you are. You want me to lick your arse, don't you? It will make you hot again and you'll come, won't you? Doing this would be very nice of me. Beg for it."

Mumbled words came back, which sounded like pleading. Yelena was red faced above me, with her eyes closed and fingers teasing her own nipples.

"Oh, I know she'll return the favor, she's done it many times already. I fancy she wants it done to her finally, don't you?" said Sasha as her tongue darted out again, this time to tentatively lap at Yelena's pucker. The girl's ring contracted, giving an involuntary wink at the brief contact, and Sasha tested the flavor against the top of her mouth. She seemed pleased, and I assumed any untoward taste was masked by Yelena's abundant juices.

Yelena stiffened and cried out, issuing a sharp squeal again. Her fingers tugged her nipples hard, as if pinching herself in disbelief at the dirty new source of pleasure she was receiving. Sasha's tongue had begun a slow orbit around her asshole, circling and teasing her rosebud during a languid build-up that seemed to drive Yelena crazy with anticipation. Within minutes, the brunette was panting hard and fresh nectar began to weep from her passage. Emboldened, Sasha's tongue picked up in intensity, flicking and licking fast, and finally even probing into the taboo hole like a spear.

"Are you ready to come again?" Sasha asked before sliding her thumb into Yelena's passage and resting her fingers on the girl's clit. She resumed her aggressive tonguing of her friend's most intimate entrance while her fingers and thumb worked in concert in her cleft. The combination seemed too much for Yelena, who began to march helplessly to another orgasm.

"Oh GOD! YES! YES! EEEEeee EEeeeee" Yelena screamed out, her keening squeals filling the room yet again as she couldn't prevent Sasha from delivering another climax so quickly. There was a sense of wanton abandon now in Yelena's small frame. She tensed and twitched, as before, but writhed with more passion as the jolts of pleasure from her orgasm pulsed through her. She no longer cared and simply surrendered to the three points of pleasure Sasha presented at her clit, in her passage, and most of all, at her tender asshole.

"I must be over thirty minutes now?" asked Sasha. She had slid her fingers out, then let her tongue drag through Yelena's dripping slit, as if to cleanse her palate. Her friend lay in a stupor, breathing hard with her eyes closed, but otherwise still. Sasha stared at her with a satisfied expression, catching her own breath while running her fingers around Yelena's smooth thighs and belly. Then she gave the girl's wet cleft a playful slap that stirred Yelena to sit up. "You've had your pleasure and more, you tart. Don't sleep on the job, I'm up next!"

"I supposed you've earned it," I said as I slipped my shirt off to lie fully nude next to her. My hand returned to my hard cock and I stroked it again slowly. My words bothered her, and Sasha turned and regarded me, eyes narrowing as she saw me wanking. "Of course, she'll get to tease you and make you beg. Remember, what was done to her gets done to—"

"I've earned it? BEG?! That reminds me, I've changed my mind, Greg," she interrupted, flashing a cruel smile. She hadn't like me enforcing rules, particularly around what Yelena would do to her. "It wouldn't be proper for you to fuck us, so you'll have to just wank and peep, like you prefer anyway. That's what you are, isn't it? A perverted little wanker?"

"As if my decision to fuck you is your choice," I countered.

"It is my choice," she hissed at me. "As is anything Yelena and I do together, preferably by ourselves. I'm sick of you intruding on all aspects of my life. Be quiet and wank by yourself or leave and stick to tennis."

"Do you think Yelena won't obey my rules?" I asked.

It was a bluff, as I wasn't sure how Yelena felt about our growing perverse arrangement, but I had an inkling her taste of pleasure might make her an ally.

"Yelena, you'd like Greg out of our bed, wouldn't you?" asked Sasha sweetly. She placed her palm on Yelena's mound as she asked the question, fluttering her fingers lightly on the girl's still hot folds. And she called me a cheater!

"I-I..." replied Yelena, her eyes wide as she looked back and forth between us. She looked away from Sasha before she finished. "I think he is good for you. I think you should listen to him."

"You ungrateful slut!" yelled Sasha, pulling her hand away as Yelena winced from her tone. "After what I just did! I'm not sure I want your traitorous mouth on my pussy now!"

"Sashka—"

"Shut your mouth!"

"You've got to learn some manners," I said. "She's your best—"

Sasha reached over and smeared Yelena's juices across my mouth again, a repeat of her assault from last night. I was stunned for a second, Yelena's sweet aroma flooding my brain.

"You want her pussy?! Have a taste then!" she yelled at me, smiling at her juvenile act. "You two cheaters deserve each other!"

I reached out to grab Sasha, but she rolled off the bed. Undeterred, I sprang up after her. She laughed at me and led me on a naked chase around the room, my hard dick bobbing ridiculously as she juked me and left me grasping at her slick skin several times. I finally tackled her as she tried to vault the bed, grabbing one calf and forcing her to kick at my face with her free leg.

She squirmed free and grabbed Yelena, pulling her on top of her as I tried to jump onto her body and pin her. I landed on Yelena instead, who lay face down on top of Sasha. My erect cock slid between their legs and nestled between the girl's thighs, my shaft rubbing against two hot slits, and I had both women trapped beneath me.

"You dirty prick," snarled Sasha from beneath Yelena. "Are you going to fuck her now? Or both of us?"

The thought had crossed my mind as both girls squirmed below me and my trapped cock felt every motion of their hot bodies. The stunning warmth of the two cunts that my cock rubbed against, with a hint of slick wetness, made my mind dizzy with lust. Yelena shot me a horrified glance over her shoulder and I regained my composure and shook my head at her.

I grasped Sasha's arm firmly and slid Yelena off with my other hand. Sasha tried to eel away, but I grabbed her braid and tugged her back, before sliding both my arms under her armpits and clasping them behind her neck. I fell back on the bed with her on top of me. She fought for a few seconds until she realized the futility of fighting my hold, and lay panting on top of me. My hard cock, somehow uninjured during her flailing, slipped up between her thighs and I felt the hot touch of her sex as it rested against her damp lips.

"God, you are such a wanker," she gasped at me, squirming slightly. Her thighs closed around my cock, hugging it in a tight embrace as she rocked her hips. The throbs of pleasure she gave me made me groan and I feared the idea of her milking me to an orgasm, thinking she'd use that as further leverage, while my traitorous hips moved in sync with her to further the idea.

"Yelena," I panted out. "Time to reciprocate on Sasha."

"What?!" Yelena asked as she knelt by our side. "Are you sure?"

"I don't want your whorish mouth on ME!" shouted Sasha, struggling anew and forgetting about my cock for a second. She was worried about her friend's touch and that made me all the more eager to force the matter.

"Come here... let's make her beg as much as she made you," I ordered.

"NOOOO!" yelled Sasha, a note of fear in her voice. Her ego was still bruised from how I'd made her beg after her spanking yesterday. To get that treatment from Yelena, well, she couldn't stand the thought already.

Yelena sensed it as well and slid over closer. As her hands touched Sasha's skin, starting at her belly, the blonde thrashed and then went still with trepidation.

"Start with her breasts," I ordered. "Play with them... fingers first and then your mouth."

Yelena complied and I watched with fascination as the girl's slender fingers slid up tentatively to cup Sasha's mounds. The blonde hissed at first, her eyes tracking Yelena's hands like spiders, then let out a low moan as her friend began to knead her soft mounds.

Yelena had a smile on her face and her fingers grew in confidence as Sasha grew limp in my grip. She soon was rolling her friend's nipples with a sly grin as Sasha moaned and cursed us both. When her mouth finally lowered, her tongue emerging to circle and flick each teat in turn, Sasha arched her back into the contact, groaning with a note of defeat.

"You've never let her do this," I murmured in Sasha's ear. "She's never touched you except to eat you out, has she? Use your manners today, and ask her nicely to please you."

The depths of Sasha's cruelty were lower than I had surmised. Truly, she'd teased and abused her friend for far too long, using her like a living sex toy with only the most debasing of duties in her purview. Sasha had no answer to my words, but twisted her head away from my mouth in a slight show of shame.

"Now, kiss up, to her neck," I continued.

Yelena finished suckling the teat she had teased to full hardness and dutifully dragged her mouth up Sasha's boob and to her chest. The delicate throat that was her goal twisted and tried to slide away, but Sasha couldn't escape as Yelena found that sensitive flesh and began to nuzzle and lick with more assertiveness. Her fingers continued to tease Sasha's breasts as the blonde let out another moan, this one with a slight sob.