Breakpoint Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davybyrne
davybyrne
576 Followers

"Get this, he asked me about my music playlist for warming up at tournaments! He wanted to review the songs as he had some theory about beats per minute and heart rate! As if my choice of music might affect my play later!"

The last jab produced a large round of laughter.

"There is evidence, they've done studies on brain patterns, not heart rate, with faster tempo music!" I began, then scowled as my logic only made them erupt in more laughter. "Fine, laugh all you want, but there is a method to what you all think is madness! Play your Russian pop songs, or whatever that rubbish is, and see if you feel in the zone at Madrid!"

"Well, I'm sorry for both of you!" said Charlotte at last. It seemed like they could go on longer, but perhaps my sulking held their tongues finally. "Now you see why I don't mind it when work gets him out of the house at times! You do enjoy his coaching, his character flaws aside, don't you? Are things going well?"

"Yes, of course," said Sasha smoothly. She was a fine actress, I decided, and Charlotte didn't seem to catch what I knew was smugness in her smile. Her next words made me squirm, and I tried to act embarrassed from flattery, not at her hidden meaning. "He's been very hands on with us, which is refreshing. Many of my other coaches were big on theory, bud didn't like to get their hands dirty, so to speak. Greg's always keen to seize his racket and join in on our practice, you know, to show instead of just tell. I've learned a lot, frankly, and Yelena's really blossomed under his hand as well."

"Please, they are quite good students," I said, my smile forced.

"He cares about us," said Yelena suddenly. She'd been relatively quiet, as typical, but her words made all eyes go to her. Blushing at the attention, she glanced at Sasha to get her support. "You can tell he wants us to be better, all his rules, they are well intentioned, right?"

"I suppose..." said Sasha, her eyebrows furrowing. She smiled at Charlotte suddenly. "I don't envy you having to deal with his issues all the time."

"Yes, for all his love of control and planning, you wonder how he he can even claim to make a mistake, the rare times he even admits he has," said Charlotte, looking at me thoughtfully. The specter of Luciana appeared in my mind, though I kept a smile on my face. I'd called the affair a drunken mistake, but I realized then that she'd never accepted that excuse. She likely had just stopped arguing the topic out of weariness. My stomach roiled with guilt again.

Thankfully, Julia was bored and begged to go back into the main house, with Charlotte rising to take her. Anatoly had left already, and for a brief second I was alone with the two women. Their smiles were both gone and I froze, the words of thanks I had been about to say seemed inappropriate as they glared at me with new venom.

"You are a real prick," hissed Sasha, her face growing red with rage. Somehow she'd contained herself during lunch, but I feared a tantrum exploding from her soon as I could see her seething on the edge of control. "And now you've made me feel guilty as well. You don't deserve her. This is all your fault."

Yelena gave me an icy look as well, the most hostile expression I've ever seen from her to date.

"I'm sorry. Thank you, both of you," I said, unsure of what else I could say at that point, and turned to follow my wife. I was annoyed at them, I decided, as they viewed me as the only one at fault in this sordid affair. Sasha certainly deserved to feel some guilt, she'd tried to seduce me from the first day we met. She'd also been the one forcing Yelena on me. Yet, trying to shift the blame even partially to her was not worth the risk right now when she seemed to be at least playing along with the act that we were all a happy, platonic group that hadn't been fucking each other just yesterday.

Bloody Hell.

-----

The first evening went fine. Sasha and Yelena had some complicity and guilt in my infidelity, so they tried to maintain the fiction of our platonic coaching relationship. Juju made everyone smile and kept the mood light. Charlotte apparently bought the act and even in private didn't bring up any suspicions or fears about my relationship with either woman.

The next day was a bit more stressful for me. It started fine with pleasantries all around during breakfast, but when practice started Sasha and Yelena seemed at each other's throats again. I didn't understand what the issue was, but I'd never seen Yelena glare and curse at her friend as visibly as she did that morning. Sasha endured more than I expected before lashing back, but I had to separate them and have Yelena go to the other court for solo practice near the end.

"We aren't playing a final set today," announced Sasha around the typical time. I didn't push her, and we finished with some hitting drills before calling it a day.

After lunch, I went to the pool with Charlotte and Juju. They had been driven down to the beach in the morning, but my daughter craved even more water time. Yelena and Sasha soon joined us, arriving separately, but acted civilly with Charlotte there. I noticed an evident lack of warmth between them, but Charlotte likely didn't know how they'd behaved before.

"I'm never wearing a bikini next to them again," grumbled Charlotte to me at one point, when they were out of earshot. "This is humiliating."

I tried to reassure her that she looked wonderful, she did, but the lithe bodies of the two girls in their skimpy suits had been teasing me all afternoon as well. It'd been torture to try to look disinterested as they'd pranced around the deck dripping wet, or joined Julia and myself in the shallow end of the pool.

Sasha eventually left, annoyed at Yelena's cold attitude. After a while, Charlotte begged off to go lie down as she'd had too much sun. I stayed with Julia and Yelena, who'd been reading a book.

"What is wrong with you two?" I murmured to Yelena as I watched Julia play amidst the statues.

"She's... well, you know what she's like," said Yelena sullenly.

"Good for you to stand up to her," I said guessing Sasha was demanding her old one-sided attention again. I gave the forlorn girl an encouraging smile. "She'll break."

Yelena looked at me quizzically, then got up and left herself with a shake of her head.

-----

"What a view you have, Greg," said Charlotte after I entered our room. I'd put Julia down for a nap in the bedroom next door as the sun had finally worn her out.

Something in her tone made the hairs on the back of my neck rise, and I walked cautiously out to the balcony to join her. I'd left the chair near the railing and she was sitting in it, still wearing her bikini and sunglasses. A sinking feeling grew in my stomach.

"Yes, it's quite relaxing..."

"Does she do that every afternoon?' Charlotte asked, her sunglasses turning to face me and face an enigma.

"Bloody Hell!" I said, realizing what had happened. "I... NO! She most certainly does not. I told her off after the first day and she hasn't since, although I don't linger out here watching."

Charlotte rose, a smile on her face as she shook her head. She breezed by me and into the cool bedroom.

"You aren't fucking her?" she asked as she turned and threw her hat and sunglasses to the floor. I twitched, fighting the desire to pick up the items and place them on a table. She knew sloppiness pissed me off. Her eyes were searching mine. "Tell me the truth."

"NO!" I said, anger boiling over. "For the hundredth time, NO! I am not fucking her!"

I hadn't lied. I could say it with conviction and did.

"You want to though, don't you?" Charlotte asked. Her hands went behind her back and she undid her bikini top. It fell to the ground, her large breasts popping out. Those full mounds caught my eye though I'd seen them a million times by now. Her areola were large and dark brown, the breasts of a mother, and I found them mouth wateringly sexy as she stood in the darkened room.

"I-I..." the words struggled to come out. I should deny it, that was the easy course. Yet, I knew she'd see the lie and question me more. I was innocent still, at least of the carnal sin she feared most, and felt like honesty was the best course. "Of course I bloody do. You've seen her! That doesn't mean I will."

Her thumbs hooked in her bikini bottoms and she tugged them down. The curly thatch of light brown hair emerged above her thighs, a wild and untamed landscape with the barest concession to her bikini line. I knew that thicket well.

"At least you are honest now," she said with a languid smile. "Although still quite stupid it seems. Your wife is naked in front of you and you still are standing there looking angry at yourself."

My hands were around her in seconds and our mouths pressed together like puzzle pieces. Her body was fuller, her hips wider, and her ass larger than when we'd first met eleven years ago. There were wrinkles that only she noticed, and her belly had a slight curve that no amount of exercise and diet removed at her age. She couldn't be compared to the nubile teenagers with their baby smooth cunts and taut bodies that had tormented me all week.

As I kissed her and my hands traversed the familiar curves of her body, contours that I knew so well, I decided that she was more beautiful than them. That it was Sasha and Yelena that couldn't compare with her ripe and blooming body, a sweet fruit I knew so well.

And most of all, she was mine.

"That's more like it," Charlotte murmured as one wandering hand cupped her hot pussy. "That's how you show your wife that you are still faithful."

She was wet, highly aroused before my touch in a manner that I've never seen before. Her hands caressed my face and I could smell her familiar scent on them, strong and pungent.

"She's not the only one who likes to finger herself in the sun," said Charlotte as she saw my nose sniff and eyes widen. She placed two of her fingers in my mouth to suck on and I licked them clean of her tangy musk as my cock strained in my bathing shorts. "It was too good a show to resist a little play myself."

I looked at her in confusion, then pushed her onto the bed with authority. I climbed atop her sprawled form and let her hands undress me with practiced ease. I couldn't resist her breasts and lowered my mouth to lick and suckle one, while I thought on her words.

"You pervy little wanker," I said at last, grinning up at her as her hands sought to keep my mouth on her teat. "You spied on her and fingered yourself?"

"It's the naughtiest thing I've done, isn't it?" she said with a coy smile. "She is gorgeous, I'll give you that. I waited for you though... it's you I want. I felt like I was watching a porno."

"You dirty little whore," I said with a grin. Charlotte was a proper lady, well bred and educated at the finest schools. It's why I loved her. And her little admission would be shocking if I hadn't done the same and much worse this past week. "Did you watch her come?"

My fingers had found her cleft again, and I fluttered in her hot and wet folds. They moved liked liquid silk around me, squelching as I rubbed her harder.

"She took her time," panted out Charlotte. "Quite a while in fact. Like she had not a care in the world. Perhaps she thought we were all down by the pool still? And yes, I saw her come. I was fingering myself by then, but hoping for your return."

"Did she see you?" I asked. Charlotte's hand was tugging my prick now, pumping me slowly.

"Oh yes... at the end, she looked up... oh... after she came," said Charlotte gasped out, my fingers making her squirm. Her hair was matted slick now against my palm with her copious arousal. "She smiled at me, with not a trace of... mhmm... embarrassment, and strolled into her room. Such a dirty tart, isn't she?"

"It turned you on?" I asked, breathless.

"Oh, GREG!" she exclaimed as my fingers slid inside her hot passage. I knew the shape and feel of that cunt like the back of my hand. "Yes, you know... you must know, in uni on tennis team... I dallied. You know my friends... I appreciate a sexy girl at times."

I didn't know.

"Dallied? With who... anyone I know?"

I felt suffused with a surge of hot lust now at the thought of my sweet wife, who I believed I knew so well, with her face buried in another woman's sex. In the dirty vision that filled my mind, thighs clasped around Charlotte's cheeks and the taut stomach and modest breasts above were sufficient to tell me it would be Sasha's face lifting up to sneer down at her.

"Sarah.. oh.. YES! And... Kim," she panted. I had seized her nipple again with my teeth, while my fingers plunged and curled in the sopping pool of heat her hole had become. I knew those names, some of her oldest friends and open lesbians these days. They were close still, part of her inner circle. "Others... just... random."

"Anyone else I know?" I murmured, then tugged her nipple hard. She was hiding something. Even flushed and moaning with pleasure, she had a guilty look.

"I... yes..." her face reddened. "We swore not to say... OH!"

My fingers had slipped out of her and I'd spanked her dripping cleft hard. Her slippery mound of folds felt hotter as I cupped it anew. Charlotte's eyes were wide and I saw her take a deep breath in shock.

At times, I'd played rough with her, but not in years. Many years in fact. She'd seemed to like it then, but hadn't been the type of girl to ask for such treatment. This past week had changed me and I'd done the gesture naturally, so used to demanding obedience from bratty Sasha.

"DARCY!" she shouted out. "Darcy and I... YES! OH!"

I'd rewarded her confession with a renewed effort of my fingers. She writhed on my hand, her own grip on my cock loose as if she'd forgotten she even held it.

"With your BEST friend?!" I said to her, relishing watching the flush of arousal and shame spread down her pale chest and reach the top of her heaving belly. My thumb had found her clit by now and worked with my fingers in a blurring rhythm. "Who's the dirty tart?"

"YES! YES! I AM! OH GOD! YESSSS!" she shouted as she came. I loved watching her orgasm. She smiled every time, her lips curling up at the corners as her cheeks tightened. Her eyes squinted shut as she seemingly savored the pleasure that surged through her jerking body. I let her milk every drop of pleasure from my touch and then slid up to press the tip of my cock at her hungry hole before she could even recover as I desired to keep her simmering.

Darcy and her husband were our closest friends in London. She had two children, one Julia's age and the other a couple of years younger. The idea that Charlotte had fucked her was maddening, making my head throb with dirty lust though, not anger.

"Did you eat her cunny?" I murmured into her ear as I began to burrow my cock into her hot passage. I had to get inside her, the urge was overpowering and my hips moved with animal hunger. I needed to fuck her so badly right then that I felt like a man gone insane.

"Yes, I did," she gasped back me. I felt her fingernails claw my back. I was almost fully inside of her. "Yes, and she ate mine."

I hilted myself deep inside of her, straining to push my length in as far as I could. I felt a little surge of guilt, unexpected, as the memory came briefly of Yelena's tight cunt wrapped just yesterday around this same shaft. Charlotte's was better, I thought to myself. I knew it so well, every wrinkle and cranny of that well traveled passage was home to me. The guilt still lingered, and I resolved to fuck away my sins and cleanse my wayward cock in Charlotte's forgiving hole, a second baptism for my sinning prick that would absolve my sin.

"How long?" I grunted out.

"J-just our Senior year," she had recovered from her first orgasm, but now found me violently fucking her, rocking her body and the bed with every stroke. "We lived.. Oh MY GOD... you SAVAGE! We lived together. N-no one knew..."

"You miss it, don't you," I growled as I slammed into her even harder. Her breasts were shaking violently with every thrust now, jiggling lewdly as she screamed with every thrust. "Your best friend's cunny."

"Oh GOD! FUCK ME! YES!" Charlotte screamed out. I knew her body so well and could tell she was shocked at how quickly another orgasm was building inside her. Her cunt was a wet, hot mess, my prick pistoning inside it with loud wet explosions, our bodies meeting with a meaty clap. "YES! YES! YES!"

"LOUDER!" I snarled at her. "Make her hear you! Let her know I'm fucking you!"

It was improper to bring up Sasha while fucking my wife, but the blonde had been on Charlotte's mind as well, evidently. I took a perverse thrill in letting Sasha know that her scheme, for surely she'd masturbated again on purpose, had backfired in spectacular fashion. Instead of pissing Charlotte off, I was rooting her harder than I could remember in years.

"GREG! GREG! YES! OH MY GOD! YES!" she yelled, her throat muscles straining as a hot red flush covering her entire front side. "FUCK ME! FUCK ME! I"M COMING!"

I'd fucked her so hard she'd been driven across the bed, and her head hung off as I pounded her into another orgasm. My own lust had built into a white hot fever, and I followed her into my climax, adding my own savage screams to her animal groans. My cock felt like a white hot lance, burning with pleasure, and in a final series of powerful thrusts, my back arching, I hilted myself as deep as I possibly could inside her gripping passage. My cock pulsed and I felt it explode, pulsing my cum deep inside Charlotte as she moaned and clawed at my chest in a blind frenzy. Bliss filled me, and for a long minute, I thought of nothing else but the joy of the perfect connection I had with Charlotte, our bodies and minds linked in pleasure, as I emptied myself into her womb.

"You were like a savage, Greg," Charlotte panted out minutes later when she could finally speak. My softening cock slid out of her finally, a rush of cum and juices following its exit. "I suppose you did miss me, didn't you?"

"You have no idea," I answered, kissing her softly.

What a bastard I was.

davybyrne
davybyrne
576 Followers