Breakpoint Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a strange out of body experience as I watched the scene unfold, as if Yelena, following my orders so dutifully, was actually myself. My pulse quickened at the thought of teasing Sasha so intimately, with my fingers and lips instead of Yelena's making her writhe and moan in such pleasure.

"I don't want this..." I heard Sasha whisper to herself.

"Kiss up to her ear," I ordered. "Straddle her."

Yelena obeyed, her teeth grazing Sasha's delicate lobe before my eyes. Sasha was tense on top of me now as Yelena mounted her stomach and lay atop the both of us. Her mouth moved down Sasha's cheek as the blonde trembled.

"Now kiss her mouth."

"Noooooooo!" Sasha moaned, turning her head away and sobbing. "I don't want to kiss her..."

"It's okay," cooed Yelena as her mouth chased Sasha's. The blonde evaded her for a couple seconds, but once their lips grazed she stopped her fighting. Yelena sealed her mouth to Sasha's and I felt Sasha melt on top of me. Her jaws moved experimentally, and within seconds she was kissing Yelena back as the smaller woman hungrily attacked her. Yelena cradled Sasha's cheeks in her hands, trapping their mouths together as their kiss deepened.

I could tell they forgot I was even there, so lost they seemed in their own steamy world of silken mouths, swirling tongues, and velvet lips. I watched in rapt attention, jealousy suffusing me as I fought to remain only an observer. I imagined my tongue entwined with Sasha's, instead of Yelena's, and being on the receiving end of the passion and emotion that seemed to pour out of her mouth.

"Now, if Sasha wants it, kiss down," I ordered, when I sensed their torrid kiss slowing.

"Do you?" asked Yelena, her eyes wide and tone breathless.

"Yes, damn you, yes," said Sasha. I felt a drop of her tears splash down onto my face. Maybe she remembered my words from earlier, because she added after a couple seconds, "Please."

Yelena slid downward, her mouth resuming it's eager exploration of Sasha's lean body. Holding her breasts after another round of nipple teasing, she buried her face in Sasha's flat stomach, tongue gliding over the ridges of the blonde's abdominal muscles as she tightened her stomach involuntarily. By the time Yelena reached the patch of hair on Sasha's mons, the other woman was moaning shamelessly.

"Yes, Lena, please," Sasha asked, unprompted. "Please, kiss me there."

My cock was in the way as Sasha parted her thighs willingly and bent her knees. Yelena grabbed my shaft and held it to the side, before repeating the tease that Sasha had inflicted on her earlier. Orbiting her friend's slit, she licked around her inner thighs and groin, until Sasha was begging her to stop the teasing. I was the beneficiary of Yelena's cheek rubbing against my shaft every time she licked on that side of Sasha's slit.

"Lena, please, just lick me... no more teasing. Please! YES!"

Sasha's exultation was evident as Yelena finally turned her tongue to her friend's slit. I saw the brunette's large eyes fixed on Sasha's face as her head bobbed and move between the blonde's parted thighs. Sasha now wiggled shamelessly on my body, her hips trying to urge Yelena to a more steady rhythm as her breathing quickened.

"Yes, please, more," Sasha begged again. "I'm so turned on!"

My cock was inconvenient, and Yelena had to nuzzle in against it as she licked the base of Sasha's slit. I felt her tongue brush against my base at times, not necessarily on purpose, but certainly she wasn't avoiding it. I was trapped, I rationalized, with my duty of holding Sasha. It didn't matter that the blonde was limp and submissive now, helpless to resist her friend's tongue, as my brain had decided I did a noble duty in fixing their skewed relationship. As much as it was wrong, I couldn't bring myself to untangle our bodies if it meant my cock was away from the action.

Yelena took a breather and used my cock to stimulate Sasha instead, rubbing my shaft through her lips in a side to side motion as she gripped it by the tip. I could feel her wet folds coating me with her juices, and even the prominent bulge of her meaty clit as my cock pushed by it with every flick of Yelena's wrist. I was so close to her sex, and the temptation of sliding into her filled my brain in an all consuming frenzy.

"Don't put it in me!" said Sasha suddenly, a note of anxiety in her voice. My hips had dropped to let the tip nestle lower, just above her entrance on one of Yelena's passes. "Just use your mouth. Lick him as well..."

I raised my voice to say it wasn't needed, but Yelena obligingly ran her tongue slowly up and down my shaft, even dropping to lap at my balls so far below that her head disappeared from view. My protest faded and I groaned into Sasha's ear at the velvet touch of the smaller girl's tongue.

She alternated now, licking my cock while she rubbed it against Sasha's cunt, then licking her friend while she pumped me slowly. She built us up together, until we both were moaning and writhing from her ministrations in lustful harmony. I still gripped Sasha tightly, but I held her more for my self-control, to resist the temptation of grabbing Yelena's head and forcing it down onto my aching cock.

"Don't forget our assholes," said Sasha, between moans. "Please, Lena. I want it all today."

I wasn't going to argue, and moved my knees up as well. Yelena pumped my cock slowly as Sasha pulled back her knees to tilt her rear upwards. I felt Yelena's chin rubbing against my balls as her tongue quested lower on Sasha's body. Sasha gasped and twitched on top of me, her breathing growing ragged in evidence that the Yelena had found her target out of my sight.

I grew envious, until I felt Yelena's tongue drag down to my balls. I tried to lift my own rear to help her, but she burrowed in under my heavy sack undeterred. I gasped when at last I felt her tongue tease into my own crack and find my own ignored hole. I groaned in pleasure as she first licked and then circled my pucker, the rare pleasure sending sublime jolts of bliss up my already overloaded body. I'd had it done to me a couple of times before, but always when drunk, and the sober sensation on those virginal nerve endings made me lose track of time.

"Now, make us cum," ordered Sasha, snapping me from my reverie and turning my lusty groans into moans of dismay. She added after a second, "Please, Lena."

Too late I realized Sasha had included me. I'd been clinging to my pathetic fiction that somehow wanking myself off excused me of the guilt of cheating. I mean, it was a grey line in that I could argue that there had been no penetration, but it was the barest of an excuse. As improbable as it seemed, I'd convinced myself that after Sasha came, I'd wank myself off to end the day with a clear conscience!

Yelena shifted and I saw her arm moving as she began to finger Sasha. She pumped my cock with renewed vigor as well, then took the tip into her mouth to suckle, those big eyes flicking up to watch my reaction. It was almost unbearable after all the teasing I endured, and I looked at her appealing, hoping she'd finish me off quickly to end my miserable guilt that only made this hotter. Unfortunately, more teasing was in order as she moved her mouth to Sasha's clit and suckled that while rubbing my cock.

Yelena alternated between us in that cruel fashion, her fingers keeping us simmering and near the boil while her mouth suckled our respective knobs of pleasure. Sasha broke first, coming with ear shattering volume on top of me, her writhing body threatening to provide enough stimulation to drag me along with her. Yelena stayed sealed on her clit, her arm pumping, until the blonde at last slowed her twitching and gave a final shudder.

With Sasha limp and lifeless now, Yelena took my head into her warm and silken mouth again. She began a steady bobbing, while both her hands now twisted and pumped my slick shaft. The warm and throbbing pole of pleasure she created grew, and grew, until finally it exploded in a massive orgasm that wracked my body and caused me to shout out more vocally than was typical.

"Fuck, YES! YES! Suck my cum out! YES!" I screamed as my cock pulsed in her hot embrace. I felt my balls pump and load after load of my jizz spurted out to fill her mouth until it overflowed from the corners of her lips. Finally, when she'd milked me dry, she looked at us with her cheeks bulging with cum, a dribble running down to drip off her chin. She looked worried, unsure what to do, until Sasha began laughing.

"Just swallow it, Lena!" Sasha urged the brunette, who looked afraid of being able to take it all down. Finally, with an exaggerated gulp, she ate my cum and smiled, lingering traces of my milky spunk still clinging to her teeth and dripping from her lips.

"Salty!" she said with a crinkle of her nose. She wiped at her face with the back of her hand and grimaced. "So salty!"

"You can let go now," said Sasha testily, causing me to relax my grip. She slid off of me and rolled to her side to consider us.

"Well you've really fucked everything up now, Greg, haven't you?"

I was silent as the euphoria of my orgasm faded and the guilt of what I'd permitted replaced it. I'd stepped over my own line, however grey it was, and was already doing mental gymnastics as I tried to redraw my moral limits yet again.

I hadn't fucked Sasha, which was good, and it'd only been a blowjob and from Yelena in terms of my transgression. The girl had hardly even sucked me, just my tip really, and it'd been all done at Sasha's orders, not mine. Really I had no choice about the matter as I had been holding Sasha down and my hands were occupied! Surely it was excusable...

"My prick hasn't been inside your cunt, so I haven't cheated yet," I said stiffly.

Sasha looked confused for a second, her eyes glancing at Yelena in surprise, then shook her head with a laugh.

"Not what I meant, you egotistical prick, but I'm not surprised to hear that you consider yourself faithful still," she said with a sneer. Yelena slid up, her naked and skinny body slipping between us as she sought to embrace Sasha and coax her into a post-coital cuddle. Her blonde friend was distant however, and refused a kiss while letting Yelena snuggle against her breasts with no return embrace. "You are such a hypocrite, Greg."

I had no words to answer her, but felt rage simmer inside me at her criticism. Her gaze turned to consider Yelena, who had buried her head into the blonde's bosom. I saw Sasha's eyes soften briefly, then she looked away and set her jaw. Disentangling herself, she stood and stretched her lean body out as I watched her nude form move with helpless admiration. Yelena shifted next to me and tracked her friend silently as well. Ignoring our gazes, Sasha wandered to her closet and started rummaging through her clothes.

"I'm going for a swim, Yelena want to join?" she asked as she pulled out a bikini.

It was my cue to leave and I dressed silently.

"Do eat your lunch, Alexandra," I said firmly as I left them.

-----

That afternoon was a catalyst of change in our relationships, the long-term nature of which I didn't realize at the time. The immediate effects were obvious. There was a newfound casualness of lovers that we had, even though I hadn't technically fucked either of them, or so I maintained to my guilty conscience. The shared act opened the floodgates for a new level of perversion in my thoughts and our behaviors in private.

The veil that hid Yelena and Sasha's bizarre relationship had been lifted, and Sasha was forced into a more equal role in their pleasure. Yelena was excited about the development, but Sasha, although increasingly enthusiastic about her teasing of Yelena, was also visibly colder and harsher on her friend. I heard them quibble at dinner that first night, with Sasha telling Yelena she didn't want to watch a movie and wanted to retire early, as if she sought a certain distance now to offset the intimacy of what they did in bed.

In our practice, Sasha had turned a corner and listened to me with less argument. Her serves progressed nicely, and we worked on her change of pace shots, such as slices and drops, which she rarely used. Despite her complaints, she seemed resigned to my goal of making her an all court player instead of a power baseliner. She'd never be one truly, of course, but she needed more variety to keep her better opponents off balance and set-up her power shots.

Sasha's temper still simmered, ready to boil over at the slightest annoyance, and she earned a couple spanks every day despite her visible efforts to reign it her petulant behavior in. I administered her punishment prior to her post-practice pleasure sessions with Yelena, making them a condition of her receiving her reward. She took them reluctantly, red faced and humiliated every time as Yelena watched with a grin.

Speaking of pleasure sessions, that little game, with the winner getting first rights, became a daily ritual to end our practice. When I broached it again the next day, uncertain of their reaction to a repeat, I found Sasha almost eager to play despite feigning an indifferent attitude. She won the next several, of course, her improving second serve and willingness to vary her shots now helping her eke out victories despite my attempts to level the playing field.

I joined them in bed, of course, with my initial excuse being that I wanted to make sure Sasha lived up to the rules in terms of time limits and reciprocation afterwards. Strangely, Sasha seemed to want me in the room now, almost treating the whole routine as my coaching decision that was forced upon her, not something that she'd ever do except at my insistence.

Her one condition, which she was firm about, was that Yelena suck me off and please both of us at once. I admit I didn't argue too much as I'd already redrawn my conveniently flexible line of morality. Anyway, it was her requirement, not something I sought out on my own, or so I rationalized each time I spurted my cum into Yelena's warm and soft mouth, while her doe like eyes stared at me in surprise.

Those were golden days, I realized now in retrospect. We thought only of improving Sasha's game and our own orgasms after a hard practice. I was in control of discipline and pleasure, although Sasha seemed to relish directing Yelena's actions on my body as much I as ordered the girl in her actions on Sasha. Regardless, Sasha seemed to have grown to respect my authority, and while she still made snarky comments and directed jibes towards me, there was hardly any resistance to any serious command. And on the court, despite acting skeptical, she was hungry for my counsel and advice.

Dark clouds were gathering, however, with the imminent arrival of my wife and daughter. We never broached the subject, as if mutually avoiding the truth, although Anatoly brought it up at dinner at times. Sasha made an offhand remark the morning before, a jibe about her and Yelena continuing their afternoon sessions without me, which I had merely nodded agreement to with no real reply.

Charlotte, for her part, had been less suspicious. She never directly asked me about whether I'd fucked Sasha, so my contortions about trying to be truthful were not needed. She grew excited about the visit and I had to use all my acting skills to match her enthusiasm, but my stomach roiled with dread after each phone conversation.

Things came to head during our last afternoon, with Charlotte to fly in the next morning. Yelena had somehow squeaked out a narrow victory in their end of day set, and Sasha was in a poisonous mood. Despite the fact they each had equal time, Sasha was visibly upset at losing that match and her priority in their pleasure session. I feared another outburst and tantrum, but she set her jaw and gave Yelena a cold smile as the smaller girl celebrated unabashedly.

In the room, they still stripped eagerly, but Sasha gave me a strange request.

"Grab her for me, Greg," she said as Yelena had climbed eagerly onto the bed to assume her position. "Hold her like you did me that first day. I don't want her squirming too much from what I plan to do."

The position had its benefits, notably my cock rubbing against Yelena's slit and I wondered if Sasha intended to suck me off in harmony, as Yelena had that first day. The thought aroused me, and I'm embarrassed to admit I agreed without much thought, slipping my arms under Yelena's armpits and clasping her behind the neck, before pulling her on top of me. She was shorter than Sasha, so I held her lower so my shaft would nestle against her warm lips.

"Sasha, I won... I'm don't need Greg—" Yelena began, the worry in her voice clearly audible. She hadn't resisted my embrace, but her sweaty and hot body was tense as I settled below her. My cock rapidly hardened between her thighs, and I felt her shift and part her knees to give it room . to grow.

"Oh, shut up. You two look very sexy," Sasha murmured, cutting Yelena off as she knelt on the bed between our parted thighs. She began a tease, pumping my shaft and moving it the side. I felt her lick my tip lightly, cleaning up a drop of pre-cum that had already appeared and forcing a gasp out of me. My dirty mind already imagined her lips on my prick and I knew I'd be helpless to deny her, that my grey line was already moving yet again. "I like seeing you both like this."

To my dismay, she slid up Yelena's body and took her time. She kissed the girl deeply, knowing how much Yelena loved that act, and spent many long minutes teasing her friend's arching body with her fingers and lips. We'd discovered that Yelena's nipples were tough, and the girl enjoyed a rough assault on them, and Sasha worked her to a froth with pinches and bites. At times Yelena struggled against me, futilely testing the strength of my grip as Sasha's mouth made her lose control.

I was not wholly neglected as Sasha let my cock run between her thighs, so it rubbed against her slick sex as well as continued to be gripped in the Yelena's sodden cleft. Occasionally, she'd reach down and pump me, making sure I stayed nice and hard.

"You both are so horny now, aren't you?" Sasha purred as her lips finally worked their way down Yelena's panting chest and dallied around the girl's belly button. There was no need to reply as our moans were answer enough. Soon enough, I felt her hand on my cock as her lips teased my tip again, cleaning up my excitement as she began to alternate between Yelena's needs and my own. Her mouth was soon well lubricated with the cocktail of our juices, and she'd taken to rubbing my cock aggressively in Yelena's slit, pushing it against the girl's shy clit aggressively and making us both groan. "I bet you want to come, don't you?"

Sasha pushed Yelena up my sweaty body slightly and moved the tip of my cock through the girl's folds. The silken and wet heat of her sex was exquisite on the most sensitive part of my prick, and I let out a stunned gasp as she moved it up and down through Yelena's hungry cleft. I could feel the soft ridges of her lips, the hard nub of her clit, and most of all the empty void down below when she lowered my tip to tease Yelena's entrance. The lack of resistance there was maddening and I felt like my cock would slip inside as if falling into a chasm.

At first, I thought Sasha was just teasing us, that she'd take me in her mouth again and finish me soon as I was near the boil, but there was a purposeful delay in her motion that made me grow increasingly worried. She flicked my cock against Yelena's clit quickly, but forced it to linger at her helpless friend's passage longer with every flip of her wrist. Yelena could feel the peril as well, her moans becoming frantic and her body squirming against my tight grip. I held her fast out of reflex, as if she could somehow give me strength.