Breakup leads to first MMF

Story Info
Break up unlocks sexual exploration.
3.4k words
4.22
13.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
six4
six4
8 Followers

Breakup leads to...

Alena and I have been dating on and off for about six years. We've been through a lot of different stages of our relationship and have recently reconnected after a a 7 month break up. She is 8 years younger than me I'm in my 30's and she's in her mid 20's. She is beyond sexy. Everything about her. She just has a sexiness about her existence. A is the type of girl that makes the room stop and look when she walks in. She's about 5'7 with Carmel colored skin (we are both biracial). She has the most gorgeous big and curly hair that she put blonde highlights in.

Her body is incredible she has an athletic build and since we've met she has become thick in all the right places. Her tits aren't huge but they sit perfectly. I love being able to grab a fist full of them when we are fucking.

Our sex has always blown my mind since the very first time. We have wild and passionate sex that takes me in to another universe. We will experiment in the bedroom and there really aren't any limits. She makes me feel comfortable trying new things without judgment. Our sex life is very exciting. She also loves the rough poundings I give her when she needs to be punished, like I gave her when she finally admitted she fucked someone else during our seven month break.

I wasn't really upset about it but it was the man in me that felt like I needed to reestablish my dominance after finding out another man had been in my kingdom. I was actually turned on by it. We've always talked about our fantasies and hers has been to get with two men at once. We'd do things like use a dildo and pretend it was another man fucking her or she was sucking while I pounded her from the back. It was really sexy but I never really considered it as a viable option for our relationship. But after hearing that she had fucked someone I had been tossing the idea around in my head about fucking her with someone else. It's part the idea of watching her take someone else's dick but it's more about treating her body to a euphoric experience where it's about making her feel good. So in my head we were going to do this. She never thought I was serious. Until we took a trip together.

We flew into New York from LA. It was June so the weather was perfect for a great time in NYC. We get to our hotel and we were immediately all over each other making out pretty aggressively. We had both just landed but we hadn't seen each other in about a month.

We take quick showers to clean off the flight and when I came out of the bathroom she was naked on her knees and told me she wanted to taste my dick. I was instantly hard and she slowly eased my dick in to her mouth her head is always amazing she takes her time and it progressively gets more intense. She sucked on the head and I could feel her tongue flicking my whole like she was begging for some precum to taste. She licked up and down the shaft of my dick and as the saliva in her mouth built up she shoved my whole dick down her throat. I love when she makes my dick disappear in her mouth. It feels so good being in her throat and the thought that she wanted me that bad that she would let me jam my dick down her throat just turned me on even more.

I was feeling really good but I was so turned on I just wanted to make her cum. I pulled my dick from her mouth and told her to get on the bed. She got on all fours and her fat ass was facing me. I got over top of her and let the spit string down from my mouth into her freshly waxed asshole. Then I licked it like it was a dessert.

Her moans let me know she enjoyed what was happening and I spent my spreading her asshole with my tongue while gently massaging her clit. Then I had to taste her pussy, always so wet and sweet my entire face was covered with her juices. I devoured her pussy in my mouth and when she told me she was about to cum I stopped. She let out a groan because she was so close to climax. I told her you dont get to cum right now I want the anticipation to make your next orgasm make you squirt all over me. She just smiled and got up and kissed me.

I made dinner reservations for us at this fly ass restaurant in the city, the vibe very romantic. She looked stunning as usual in this tight black dress that barely covered her whole ass. She never wore panties and watching her walk into the restaurant had me thinking about how bad I wanted to put my dick in her. I was hard as a rock in my jeans.

We had dinner and a few drinks nothing crazy but once we finished she reached into her purse and pulled out some shrooms. I was shocked as hell that she brought them on the flight from LA, but I was excited because we always had the best nights on shrooms. The sex is just next level.

She told me she wanted to get high and go get some drinks and dance. I had no idea where we should go so I told her in a half serious, half joking tone, "hit up your boy". "Her boy" was James, the guy she fucked while we were broken up, he lived in New York.

I could tell she liked him for various reasons but mostly because she actually let him fuck. She looked uncomfortable when I said it but I responded "nah for real he knows what to do in New York". She texted him saying she was in the city with a friend and needed a recommendation. He told her about a place called Harlem nights.

We über to the spot and walk inside. It was exactly my vibe, grown and sexy with good music. As we were making our way to the bar she handed me another shroom head and I knew we were about to have a crazy night.

We get our drinks and just start walking around looking for a place to sit and to both of our surprise James was there.

I think he was surprised to seeing me walk in with her. She introduced me as her boyfriend and I shook his hand. Although I was kinda nervous about the situation, I was kind of turned on in a primal way. I'm very self confident at the very least I would get to assert my dominance.

I've never been the jealous type so I let them talk and went and grabbed us three shots of tequila to I break the awkwardness. We took our shots and kinda eased into the vibes of Harlem Nights.

We started talking and exchanging the usual "so what do you do bullshit" and kept ordering drinks. The conversation got more and more comfortable, then A said she was ready to dance.

She stood up and grabbed both of our hands to the dance floor. We stood up and gave each other a quick look. I was a little taller and much bigger than him. He was about 6'1 and pretty skinny and I'm 6'4 240, I look more like a free safety than the basketball player I used to be. But with no issue we went out to the dance floor.

Alena was in her sexy bag, the music was R&B so we were just vibing. She danced up on me with a kiss but I noticed she had one hand still barely touching his chest, I guess to not make him feel left out.

She turned around and put her ass on me and was rubbing on his chest and stomach as she danced. She would take turns putting her fat ass on both of us, in my head im thinking, "my dick is hard, so I know his dick is hard" but I just rolled with it.

After about 20 minutes we ran back for some more drinks and Alena handed James a couple mushrooms and we went back to dancing.

I cant lie it was hot watching her just own her sexiness on the dance floor. After about an hour at the bar Alena said 'lets go back to the hotel".

James asked if she wanted him to come to to which she said, "of course we can just enjoy the night in New York".

Now I'm thinking oh shit are we really about to do this but I was high and feeling great and appreciating her open sexual vibe. We all hopped in an uber and headed to the hotel.

Walking into our hotel was like a scene in a movie, I guess it was the shrooms that made everything looking bright and sharp. I poured us some drinks in the room and Alena turned on some music.

She has the best taste in music and turned on some vibes that were perfect for the night. I could tell we all had a decent high from the shrooms cuz the vibe was just free flowing and chill.

James was sitting in a chair by the window and I was sitting the couch across from him. Alena was standing in between us in her sexy ass dress when she came up and grabbed my hand and started moving her hips to the music. She was feeling herself, literally, she started doing this sexy ass dance feeling all over her body and playing with her hair.

I was mesmerized and obviously so was James. I looked over and he was staring at her ass as she moved around. He had to be hoping that her dress came up a bit. Right on queue she started to lift her dress up inch by inch giving him a show.

She motioned for me to come to her so a I stood up and walked over and she slowly started backing up towards him. She leaned in to kiss me and as we made out she grabbed his hand and put it on her ass.

At this point my dick was rock hard and she could see it through my jeans. She unzipped my pants, grabbed my dick and pulled it out of my pants. James was so focused on her ass I'm not even sure he noticed. She turned around to him and pulled him up and unzipped his pants as well.

Now here we were both standing there in front of this Goddess with our dicks out. He had a good size dick good length and girth might have been a little bigger than mine, I'm content with my seven inches so that didn't bother me. A got on her knees and took his dick in her hand and started stroking it. She turned to me and put my dick in her mouth.

After she got my dick soaked with her spit she turned to his dick and started sucking. She was alternating between us taking us both deep into her throat. I was so turned on that I wanted to make her feel good immediately.

I lifted her on the bed and put my face between her legs. Her pussy was soaking like I had never seen it before. I dove right in with licks all around her vulva just taking in the juice that was spread all around. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes.

At the same time James got on the bed and when she opened her eyes and saw him she took his dick in her mouth while I ate her pussy. I looked up and watched while I took my tongue to her clit. Licking in circles slowly then fast then sucking on her clit and applying pressure, her lower body couldn't stay still but she was locked in on the dick that he was shoving in and out of her mouth.

I continued to eat her pussy licking from her ass hole up to her clit then I went in on her clit determined to make her cum. I upped the speed on the licks and she took his dick out of her mouth and squeezed as she yelled out that she was cumming.

Her body tensed up and then relaxed as she sprayed her squirt in my mouth. I cleaned up every last drop as she laid there with his dick still in her hand.

I could tell that orgasm was intense for her but I didn't want to loose momentum so I flipped her on to her stomach and got behind her. James positioned himself with is back on against the head board his dick was still rock hard and mine was throbbing.

I couldn't wait to put my dick in her pussy which was still soaking wet from her squirt. I pulled her hips and put her ass up in the air and slowly slid my dick in her.

"Oh Fuuuck" she let out when my whole dick was finally inside of her. It felt so warm and wet I could've came immediately. I maintained my focus though and started giving her long slow strokes in and out.

As I did this she had her hands around his dick twisting up and down while she licked the tip. He seemed to be enjoying it because he had his eyes closed and his hand resting in her hair.

I decided I wanted to influence the action, so I started to pound her harder and harder pushing all my weight into her which made his dick go all the way in her mouth. The harder I fucked the more dick went into her mouth. I kept pounding and she was slightly gagging on his dick which turned me on even more. I had what felt like an orgasm but didn't ejaculate, so I slowed down so I didn't bust too soon.

When I did that she started sucking his dick very intensely making a suction sound every time she went down and back up on it. He started moaning and I knew he was about to cum in my girls mouth. He shot his nut in her mouth and she just kept sucking swallowing every drop.

He laid there for a minute, and I had to stop fucking and buy myself some time so I started eating her ass from the back jamming my tongue inside of her asshole she moaned loudly I devoured her asshole.

James had run to the bathroom and Alena had fallen down on her stomach and I continued to eat her out. I stood up and rubbed my dick around her slippery ass hole and applied a little pressure but didn't put it in.

Her asshole was ready to invite me in but I wanted some more of her pussy. I pulled her over to the window over looking the city and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around me and I slid my dick inside her and kissed her. The view was insane with the city lights shining against her sweaty skin. I lifted her up and down on my dick pushing into her stomach.

When James came out of the bathroom he just watched us for a few minutes slowly getting closer to us.

I put A on her feet and told her to bend over and face the window. I got in front of her and motioned for James to get behind her. I wanted to see her take his dick now. I put my dick deep in her mouth and he slid into her pussy from behind.

We are both tall so her position bent over like that was perfect. He started fucking her and I can't lie he was beating her pussy up. He leaned up and grabbed one of her tits and I grabbed the other. He started thrusting himself into her almost returning the favor as my dick went into her throat.

She let out these crying moans and I could tell she was enjoying his dick inside of her. She leaned back against him and he fell seated on the bed and I watched her bounce up and down on his dick. She turned her head and was kissing him as she rode him. He wrapped his arms around her chest squeezing her nipples and I knew she was about to cum.

"Please baby make me cum" she said to him, and he forcefully pulled her body on top of him again and again.

"oh my God, Oh my God", she screamed and came so hard her body went limp. At the same time he came inside of her.

I just stood there in amazement of what I had just seen and eager to get my nut off. The shrooms usually turn me into a superhero and I still hadn't cum.

She rolled over on the bed and they just laid there for a minute. I took a second and refilled our drinks.

Alena took one sip and said "daddy I need you to cum for me".

She leaned back on the bed an lifted her legs up. I put my dick against her lips and slid in. This was a crazy feeling because not only was she still wet but she had his cum inside of her. I won't lie and say it didn't feel good. I leaned my body tight against hers and going slowly and deeply while we kissed. It was so passionate that I forgot James was there.

"cum for me daddy, cum in your pussy" she said in the sexiest voice. At this point I couldn't fight it any more and let off the biggest nut of my life. I just laid on top of her with my dick soaking in a bunch of cum but I couldn't move. We were so sweaty it felt like our bodies had melted together.

After a few minutes, Alena went into the bathroom to clean up and I just laid under the covers and James sat in the chair with his drink.

"Yall are something else" Alena said with a grin on her face as she walked back in the room.

"Can I have some more?" she asked.

James and I just looked at her like, "of course you can".

She went over to James and started sucking him in the chair, my dick immediately got hard again. She pulled him over to the bed and got on top of him to ride his dick.

I watched her slowly lower herself on to his dick and start riding him. When she rides a dick it is unfair how sexy she is. Slowly coming to the very top and then dropping back down. I was ready for some more standing there watching.

I got on the bed behind her and let some spit fall into her ass hole. She looked back at me and spread her ass inviting me to stick my dick in. I slowly entered her ass that had been begging for action since I ate it earlier.

She was riding his dick while my dick was in her ass. It was amazing. It was really wild because I know we could feel each others dicks in her body. I could feel them gliding in and out of her.

I think this was too much for all of us to handle because well all came in just a few minutes. At this point we were all dead from the action.

Alena ran into the bathroom and James got up and started getting dressed. When Alena came out of the bathroom I went in to shower up. I figured they would say their goodbyes while I showered. I didnt feel the need to see him out, I had already showed enough hospitality.

I came out of the shower and he was gone and she was laying on the bed and just smiling at me.

" you naughty naughty boy", she said.

I laughed at her and said "Nah, you did that!"

I got in the bed and kissed her.

" I love you" I returned with "I love you too, you fucking freak".

six4
six4
8 Followers