Breast Enlargement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Next morning he called to check on her. In the kitchen he found a bottle of juice that had the formula added to it. Then something screamed at him. All four bottles were empty! The stupid woman had drank all four! he told her to drink just the one, but all four had been consumed.

No! He was the stupid one. After the first drugged juice had been consumed, her breasts started growing, and she needed more fluids. She would have been thirsty, so she drank another bottle, which led to another bottle. Damn it! He'd told her to drink water when she was dry.

Hopefully she hadn't really drunk the four lots of medication. The bottles were beside the sink, so maybe she sensible poured them away, and filled them with water. That was it, she had followed his instructions after all. Although she was a wilful person, this time she had been concerned enough to do as she was told.

He looked for the rest of the pizza in the microwave, then in the waste bin. No sign of it. Well, he had told her to get rid of it, and warned her about eating pizza, and other packaged foods.

Lightly knocking on her bedroom door, he heard a pathetic sounding voice ask who it was. Her voice sounded muffled and tearful. He guessed she was still worried about her breasts, as they hadn't deflated yet. He knew they wouldn't, not until he gave her the antidote, the slimming tablets.

The slimming tablets would close off the receptors, blocking water and fat from entering the fat cells in her breasts. As they naturally gave up the fat to her body for energy and heat production, her breasts would deflate.

He looked into the darkened room.

'Shall I open the curtains? You can't mope around all day,' he quietly spoke.

It was Saturday and he needed to put things right before Monday morning. Last night she had been thrilled with her new breasts, and the excitement had induced her to orgasm. He'd helped by sucking on them. He'd also taken the liberty of playing with her bits down there.

She hadn't complained, though she did look embarrassed afterwards. He hoped that wasn't the last time they were intimate. Though, his priority was getting her to be the lively soul she usually was. It was not good for her to hide away under the covers like that.

'Come on, you've got to get up and face the world,' he said, trying for a cheery tone of voice.

'Like this? How can I?' she sobbed.

Her hands slowly pulled down the comforter and sheet, uncovering her top half. Gerald stepped back in fright. It looked as though she had two large pillows competing for room on her chest. They stood up without a bra, not that anything had been made to contain such large appendages.

A woman's body hadn't been made that could support such large breasts either.

'Please, Gerald, please do something!' Kathy moaned.

'I can get you some pills. It will take awhile to get back to normal,' he quietly and reverentially spoke.

'No! That's not what I mean! Do something for them! They need you Gerald! For god's sake, kiss them, cuddle them, ease the pressure, Gerald!' she begged.

He was drawn to them. They were huge globes. She said they needed his attention. He guessed anyone would do, but he was here, and the only one she trusted. A young stud would no longer do, she wanted a man of experience. Surely she realised this was all new to him.

He was unaware of approaching the bed and sitting down on the edge of it. His face pressed against a huge orb, and he reverentially kissed the nipple, then sucked on it with all his strength. He didn't want to disappoint her. Then he no longer thought of her as he enjoyed himself with her lovely breasts.

He pushed his arms around them, to hug them. It was then he realised they were much larger than her waist. He pushed his head between them, and kissed the tight flesh. He kneaded them with his hands outstretched, trying to encompass them. It was impossible for they were far too big. He concentrated on one, and then the other.

He became aware of her moaning and saying something. She was groggy with pleasure, unable to pronounce words, which were garbled and distorted. She grabbed his hand and pulled it away from a breast. They were no longer hers, she was merely something attached to them, just clinging on, merely there for them there.

He figured she had enough, and reluctantly pulled away from the breast he had been sucking. The nipple was elongated then snapped free of his teeth and lips. Kathy tried to lift them up to him, but couldn't bear the weight. She growled a protest, and pulled his head down to the other breast.

He didn't need much encouragement to make a wet mess of them. They were delicious. Her nipples were particularly succulent and engorged.

Her hand still gripped his wrist, and he wondered what he had done that she didn't like. His mauling, sucking, and biting was encouraged. She wanted it rougher and a more determined treatment of them.

She shook his wrist, and pushed it further down her body. Hesitantly he slid his hand between her thighs. When she opened her legs, he remembered last night, and realised what she wanted.

He could remember what she was like down there, and remembered how she liked it. Not every woman's naughty bits was shaped the same, and they didn't want the same thing, or the same bits touched in the same way. It was an experiment to find what they wanted, as they wouldn't tell you.

In college a girl had told him that she didn't know what she liked. It wasn't because she was a virgin, it was because it was different with every man. He was pleased to be told this personal secret, then thought about what she said, and was put off by the idea of every man having sex with her. Nevertheless, he did learn something useful from her.

Last night she wanted a hard and rough fingering of her clitoris. He even used his knuckles on her. In contrast, her clitoris only came out to play after much teasing and gentle stroking. Women were weird and far too complicated, he concluded.

'Do it, please, please do it to me!' she said, in a shrill voice forcing the words between gritted teeth.

His cock was harder than it had been in years. As soon as he heard her beg him to fuck her, he pulled his fingers from her vagina. He tried to get on top of her, and that was a problem, as her breasts were in the way. He didn't even try to push her over on her side. There was no way those huge breasts would allow it.

He eased her up to push a pillow under her hips. He was pleased to find her breasts weren't floppy enough to suffocate her. In an awkward angle he managed to find her pussy, and kiss her nipples at the same time.

She moaned and groaned a feral sound. With her it was an animal sexual desire being fulfilled. The need was obviously great, as all pretence had been thrown out, with a demand to be fucked.

He settled into a steady rhythm which satisfied her. A whoosh of air emanating from her throat when he pushed deep. A little whining noise was made when he sucked hard on a nipple. She had gathered her breasts in both arms, presenting them to him to work on.

'Kiss the other nipple, go on, now!' she demanded.

Her breasts were far too big to squash them together, to get both nipples into his mouth at once. He had to go from one to the other, biting and sucking hard. When he got it right she gave him a weird kind of giggle, but it didn't last long before she needed the neglected nipple some attention.

All this was a distraction enough from fucking her, that it prevented him from having an orgasm. His hips were tiring, and starting to ache. He pushed with his legs only, and that was acceptable, as she too was concentrating on her breasts. To her the fucking was a pleasant extra.

He had to stop, or he would get cramp in his thigh. Just a slight shuddering was managed, to ward off cramp. It felt like an earthquake or some other cosmic disturbance.

She bent in two, lifting her legs and head up off the mattress. She opened her arms a little, then closed them tight, trapping his head between her huge mammaries. Her vagina clamped upon his cock, almost trapping him there too. He couldn't move now even if he tried. He was stuck while her whole body shook with an orgasm raking her body.

Her panting was in short gasps, and her hips were shoved up, as though wanting him deeper still. All he could do was be there for the ride. Her arms flopped back on the bed, and her legs fell open. She was sated. He couldn't help continuing what he started.

It felt as though he were using her body, though she began to puff and pant again. Not as energetically or urgently, yet she was enjoying it. He stopped moving to spurt his semen into her. He just kept shooting into her. When he thought it was all over, another spurt shot out the end of his one eyed snake.

Eventually he too relaxed, and settled down with his head between her breasts. He was deafened with those huge mounds plastered over his ears. He made the most of it as they would surely go down eventually. He would have to see to them, but would leave a nice handful, even if they were for some young buck to maul.

After a snooze he showered dressed and came back to see to her. She had been sleeping but was awake when he brought her breakfast.

'Is it safe to eat anything?' she asked.

'Don't worry, I'll get you something to put them right. They might not go back to your previous size, but very nearly,' he reassured her.

'Did you do this to me? It's all right, I don't mind, just so long as they go. Not completely. I want big ones, nice big breasts,' she cooed, while running her hands all over them.

She massaged the nipples and pinched them, then looked up at him.

'I love them!' she declared. 'I want to keep them! Please let me keep them,' she moaned.

He realised she was becoming over excited again, and pulled her hands away from her breasts.

'Eat something first, then I'll play with them,' he told her.

She tried hard to bring herself under control. Eventually she weakly smiled at him, and drank some orange. He'd not put anything into this, and wouldn't dare again. He had some of the sliming tablets and would use those soon. At the moment he was happily sitting on her bed, examining her huge breasts wobbling as she ate.

She had to move her hands around the breasts to the tray, and back around them again to her mouth. She couldn't see very well past them, and certainly couldn't see her feet.

'Here let me help you,' he offered, and began to feed her.

The tough business woman of a couple of days ago was no more. She was tired and unassuming, yet happy.

'I love these tits, Gerald,' she said, while cuddling them.

'That's just as well. I take it you don't want them permanently,' he said.

'I wish I could keep them, I really do. It's not practical though. I need to get back to the office, though I can't even stand up,' she giggled. 'Can you make them smaller? You said you could,' she said.

'I can. I'll get them back to normal, but it will take a little while,' he warned.

'Good! How long though? Two weeks, okay. They won't go completely will they? I'd like to keep them big, just not so huge,' she sighed.

'I'll see what I can do,' he reassured her.

'Thanks. You did this to me didn't you. Just because I've got enormous jugs, doesn't mean I'm stupid,' she laughed, wobbling her big soft breasts.

'You sure you are okay about it?' he worriedly asked.

'Mmm, yes! I couldn't be happier, thank you. It's been an experience I never thought possible, and I love it . . .' she mused.

'I'm relieved. I'm glad you are okay,' he said, carefully avoiding an explanation of how he did it to her.

'Gerald, would you do me a favour, a big favour. Okay, but say if you can't do it, I won't mind. Don't promise me until you hear what I want,' she carefully spoke.

'These are going to be here for around two weeks, I know, they'll be getting smaller. I want you to help me with them, if you don't mind,' she said.

'It will be difficult getting out of bed, so yes, I can wash you in bed. Do you want to go to the toilet?' he asked.

'Err? No, funny enough I don't, and I did drink a lot last night,' she said.

'It's the growth, they've absorbed everything you drank,' he explained.

'Okay, so, you're going to wash me, err, even down there, and my bottom. Is that alright, you don't mind?' she asked.

'Sure, of course, anything to help you get back to normal,' he said. looking innocent and eager to please.

'Something else. Something you might not be willing to do. It's a lot to ask, Gerald, I'm sorry to ask,' she said.

'Okay, whatever you want,' he said, looking guilty over what he had done.

'Well, you know how big they are, and they have become very sensitive as a result. I was hoping you wouldn't mind, err, massaging them. It will take up a lot of time, as they need it several times a day. I'm sure you've got lots to do, and won't have time for me,' she said, looking disappointed.

'No, no, it's okay. I'll be here all the time for you, looking after you,' he eagerly volunteered.

'Would you, that's so kind of you, Gerald. Before you volunteer though, you really should think about the consequences. You haven't have you. Once you start massaging them, they will ache to be sucked. Then the nipples will ache to be bitten and powerfully sucked. Look how big and juicy they look, Gerald. Would you mind doing that for me?. she said, with a pout to her lips.

He nodded as she expected he would. So far he hadn't realised she was teasing him. After what he did to her the old goat deserved it. Though she was telling the truth, she loved them, and wasn't looking forward to losing her massive mammaries. It made her feel special, like a real woman, a mother. Especially when he was sucking on her nipples, a wonderful feeling of motherliness overwhelmed her.

'It doesn't stop there, Gerald. Once you've started, you will have to complete the job. I'll become very worked up down there. My pussy will need a thorough working out. You'll have to make sure I orgasm, Gerald. No half measures, leaving me on the edge, you'll have to give me a thorough fucking,' she plainly stated.

'Well, I, yes, I will, it's a promise,' he croaked, with a dry throat.

'I'm glad to hear it, Gerald. You know it will be several times a day? There's a vibrator and a dildo in the draw, when you can't manage it,' she said.

'Okay, well, yes, when do we start?' he asked.

'We already have, you ass. Last night and earlier this morning. Don't you remember?' she laughed.

'Oh! Sorry, you were just winding me up. I'm sorry for what I did to you,' he apologised, becoming red enough to explode.

'I've been teasing, but it's all true. I need you, Gerald. You will do all those things I mentioned. Everything! Is that clear?' she asked, with the strong decision making voice that was normal to her.

'Yes, of course, whatever you want. I'm here for you, Kathy,' he said.

He scooped up the last of the bacon, and pushed it into her mouth. While she chewed on it, she chewed over an idea. She had a willing male with a nice large cock, so what else could she do with him? This was an opportunity not to be missed. He was an old goat, and this was an opportunity of a lifetime for him too.

Unlike a young stud he was very appreciative of a younger woman. He also felt guilty, and was eager to please. He was a nice guy and she could relax with him, so why not let him loose on her body? There didn't seem to be a down side, unless he had a heart attack while screwing her. He even had some medical training, so that would come in handy.

'Shall we start with a bed bath, Gerald?' Kathy asked, sounding innocent and reluctant, knowing he would like that approach. 'You must be thorough, as I don't want to be smelly, especially down there.'

The eager and enthusiastic look on his face was very pleasing. Laying back being soaped and washed all over was a nice prospect. The thought of his hands all over her body, sensitising it for a good seeing too, was wonderful. With head back on the pillow, she hummed a pleasant little tune, while he gathered soap and warm water.