Breast Feeding Ch. 03

Story Info
Father and daughter finally fucked each other.
1.9k words
4.32
18.2k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/11/2023
Created 06/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ogoaty
Ogoaty
36 Followers

If you wish to read native English, please proceed to other authors' work simply because it is not my mother tongue.

==================

The next night, I was enjoying the porn alone, and it made me feel hot. After watching, it was already midnight. I needed to take a shower to cool down my thoughts.

The bathroom was actually a combination of a shower and a toilet. While I was washing, Rosie yelled, "Dad, when can you finish washing?

"Ten more minutes."

"Hurry up! I can't hold back anymore. Stop washing! Just let me in and pee." She called out after a minute.

I had no choice but to open the door. She hurried in, ignored me, and sat down on the toilet. I heard a gushing sound of water. I took a closer look and found out that she had been wearing only a white blouse; her lower body was without any clothing! Between her legs was a mass of dark bright pubic hair. After peeing, Rosie sat there silently, staring at my dick, which had become thick and big because of the porn watching earlier.

Due to the small space in the bathroom, my body was almost attached to hers. She reached out and grabbed my thick dick.

"Dad, your dick is so big." Rosie stroked it with her warm and soft hand.

After 2 strokes, she suddenly lowered her head and took my cock into her mouth.

A kind of pleasure was rushing from my cock to my whole body. I knew in my heart that this kind of thing was not allowed, but I did not want to refuse. Rosie's skill of oral sex was very good. Her little tongue licked my dick back and forth, and swallowed it in and out from time to time.

"Dad, I wanted to wash with you." After licking for a while, she stood up, hugged me, and whispered in my ear.

She then kissed me and led my hand to the middle of her legs until my fingers touched her labia.

At this moment, I did not care too much, and stroked her labia with my fingers. Her labia were small and soft, and were already covered with sticky liquid.

The small clitoris in front of the labia had hardened and stood upright. As soon as I touched it, Rosie trembled, and when my fingers were inserted into the hot and humid vagina, she was already soft on me.

I pulled my hand out and we hugged each other tightly. My cock was pressed between her legs. Maybe because of her sexual secretion, my cock only slid twice between the pussy slit, and suddenly inserted into her honey hole. My mind told me to pull out my cock, but Rosie held me tightly and would not let me move. She shook her body twice, allowing the cock to penetrate deeper.

We hugged each other tightly. My dick twitched slightly in her little hole and I felt that there was a lot of juice in the hole, which was also very tight. She was very excited. The breasts rubbed against my chest vigorously, and her small buttocks twisted and twisted.

Probably due to the incest between father and daughter, both of us reached an orgasm soon, and my cock shot out the semen in her vagina.

She and I hugged each other for a long time before going back to our rooms to rest.

The next morning, I got up very late, and in a daze I felt a warm little tongue licking my face. I opened my eyes and saw that it was Rosie. She was smiling at me. She was very brightly dressed, wearing a small plaid shirt and a pair of tight jeans.

Seeing me waking up, she whispered,"Slacker, get up and eat." When I was facing Rosie, I had felt a little awkward. I found that same as me there was a bit of shyness on her face and she dared not look at me directly.

In the evening, after dinner and putting the child to sleep, Rosie came to the living room and noticed that I was there watching TV. She sat next to me, slowly leaned over, and I stretched out my arms to hug her. Naturally our mouths glued together. Lust was a thing that could not be stopped.

Rosie twisted in my arms like a snake. I hugged her young body, stroked her elastic thighs and buttocks and quickly took off her clothes. Although I had fucked my daughter yesterday, I had not looked at her body carefully yet. Her butt was very plump, a bit bigger than before she had had a baby, but there was no trace of fat, and her snow-white butt formed a graceful tempting upward arc.

Under the slightly bulging belly was a bunch of thick black pubic hair. I picked up Rosie and laid her flat on my bed. I separated her legs greatly, and the beautiful, mysterious garden of the woman appeared in front of me. Although she was my biological daughter, her pussy was not inferior to other women's. It did not make me feel ashamed at all, but full of incestuous pleasure.

Her small bulging slit was like a peach, a bright red juicy peach. The two plump labia kept opening and closing. They were covered with dark bright pubic hair. The discharge of glittering lewd liquid filled the buttocks, and even her anus was wetted. Although Rosie had given birth, her labia were still pink, but the labia minora could barely cover the pink hole.

I used the index fingers to pull apart the two pink labia, and I saw through the meat seam, and the inside was bright red. It was already soaked, and there was a lot of whitish mucus sticking around the labia. Her pussy was like a rose petal stained with honey. Slightly above, the small pink urethral opening could been seen. Further up was a swollen peanut. Imagining that this was the private beautiful garden of my daughter but now that she let me tour freely and casually, I was so excited.

When I immediately licked the swollen peanut, she trembled vigorously, and a moan came out of her mouth. She was even more excited under my gaze. Her cheeks were flushed, and she whispered lewdly," My dear, please don't...don't...look. It's a sort of embarrassing."

When my face was close to her pussy, I smelled an indescribable smell, mostly sweet sweat smell with a little urine smell. It was like the smell of sour milk which stimulated me, making my cock hard and thick in no time.

I first put my mouth around the swollen purple-red clitoris. Every time I licked it, Rosie trembled, and at the same time, moaned out,"Ah... ah...".

My tongue went down again, and when I gently slid over the small urethral opening, I felt a stream of mucus gushing out of her small pussy opening.

Finally, my mouth covered her small opening, savoring the taste of the seeping mucus carefully. I was slowly turning my tongue inside the pussy, rubbing the mucous membrane, and stirring.

Now Rosie was light and dizzy, trying her best to straighten her buttocks, and pushed her little pussy close to my mouth so that my tongue could go deeper inside. Under my licking, she could not help panting and moaning.

"Ah! Oh! Itchy! Itchy to death!! Honey...... Ah! You.....you licked my pussy.....so comfortable! It's so wonderful! Huh.....!"

Rosie desperately straightened her little butt, and rubbed her two labia and the small slit up and down on my mouth, Her pussy was constantly overflowing with fresh honey, which quickly made my mouth and the tip of my nose became dripping wet. During a violent thrust, she accidentally thrusted her purple-black anus onto my mouth.

"Honey, hurry up... hurry up... I can't bear it any longer... hurry up... hurry up...fuck... daughter...let's go." Rosie begged me softly.

I held my dick that was then swollen and purple, and her cunt hole was covered with some transparent mucus. I had rubbed the dick head against the pussy a few more times before I lowered my waist and pushed it in. Although Rosie had given birth to a child for a short time, her cunt hole was very tight, holding my cock tightly.

I just felt as if my cock was soaked in a hot spring and surrounded by soft and wet meat. Very comfortable. I started to twitch slowly.

"Dear dad, your dick is so big....It....makes my pussy feel so comfortable. It's so cool! Fuck harder!" She was speaking enthusiastically in my ear, and began to kiss me with her fragrant lips, and her tongue was slipping into my mouth.

She hooked her legs tightly around my waist, and her small buttocks swayed unsteadily. This action of hers made my penis even stronger and deeper inside the pussy.

I felt the constant tightening of her pussy hole and the constant wriggling in the depths of the hole, as if a little mouth was constantly sucking the glans. It quickly put my whole body into a storm of pleasure.

Rosie's fat buttocks tried their best to cater to the up and down movement of my big dick. Her jade hands kept scratching my chest and back.

"Daddy! Huh....Oh....Huh....I love you...."She kept shouting.

This kind of stimulation prompted me to fuck hard, and soon, I felt her whole body and butt trembling. Her pussy was clamping and biting my dick tightly. The cunt membranes suddenly contracted forcefully, and I felt a hot wave rushed straight to my penis. I could not bear it anymore. My whole body trembled, and I pressed my dick hard against hers. A stream of heat shots ejected deep into the uterus. We both had orgasms at the same time.

We hugged each other, I looked at her flushed face, which was full of satisfaction after the pleasure.

"Daughter, is it too long to let people fuck your lustful pussy? Is your pussy lustful?"

"My pussy isn't lustful." She slapped me with her little hand and said coquettishly.

"Not lustful, ah? You didn't notice your own lustfulness just now, did you?"I said jokingly.

"Haven't had sex with Jo for a long time. My pussy is very itchy and lusting for dicks. Bad dad, I let you do it, but you even made fun of me."Rosie blushed.

"Okay! I'm not making fun of you anymore. I like your coquettishness very much, especially your little pussy which had held my cock so comfortably. By the way, is dad's dick bigger, or your husband's?"

"I won't tell you. What a shameful question." She buried her head in my arms and said softly.

"Tell me!" I gave her a tickle. Rosie shook side by side and burst into giggles.

"Okay... my dear dad...don't... don't... I'll tell you, okay?"

"Yours is one size bigger than Jo's. It stuffed up my vagina." She said in a low voice.

"Dad, is my pussy wonderful?"

"Oh, very wonderful! It's tight and juicy, and smelt sweet. My little brother loves its taste very much." I leaned on her ear and whispered.

"Then you'll have to do it a few more times in the future. Daughter loves to fuck dad's big dick too."

Happy time passed fast. From then on, Rosie and I were obsessed with each other, and we made love nearly each day.

One day, as soon as I came to Rosie's room and hugged her, the phone rang. She walked over to answer the phone, and the call was from her husband, Jo.

Ogoaty
Ogoaty
36 Followers