Breast Feeding Ch. 04

Story Info
Son-in-law came home. Dad and daughter had to stop fucking.
1.3k words
4.22
13.6k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/11/2023
Created 06/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you wish to read native English, please proceed to other authors' work simply because it is not my mother tongue.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day, I came to Rosie's room with a big dick. As soon as I hugged her, the phone rang. Rosie walked over to answer the phone, and I followed her. I stood behind her with my body close to her back. One hand reached forward into her clothes, touched the big breasts, and the other hand reached under the skirt and touched her pussy lips. Since Rosie and I having sex, we both had not wore underwear at home, which was mainly because it was convenient for us to have sex.

The call was from her husband Jo. Rosie tried to push me away, but since I had not moved, she did not pay attention to me anymore.

On the phone, Jo asked,"Honey, do you miss me?"

Rosie whispered, "Yes, I miss you very much."

Jo then asked, "How about your pussy? Does she miss me?"

"Ye...s!" Rosie looked a little embarrassed because I was here.

Jo did not know that I was eavesdropping, and then said, "Honey, you haven't eaten my meat stick for so long. Are you itchy?" Do you miss my big dick?"

Rosie's bottom became wet under my touch. She turned around and made a face at me and replied,"Yes, I really want to get your big dick in."

I eavesdropped on the conversation between the couple, and my penis at once stood erect. Rosie pput her hand around me, looked at me with a smile, and said to the phone, "I'll let you fuck me now!"

I understood that she was talking to me. Listening to such a seductive couple's dialogue, how could I resist such an tempting invitation? I let Rosie bend down slightly, lie on the table, and raise her buttocks. I stood behind her and inserted the thick dick into the vagina. By the moment my dick entered, there was a soft groan from her.

Jo hurriedly asked Rosie on the phone,"What's wrong with you?"

Rosie pushed her snow-white buttocks back and let my dick go deeper. At the same time, she replied, "Ah! I miss your thick dick, Honey? Come and fuck me quickly!"

She swayed the fat round buttocks while she was having sex talk with Jo.

Rosie moaned,"Honey! Fuck me hard!"

She kept the phone away from her mouth and straightened up slightly. She turned around and kissed me. He looked at me with a smile and said to the phone, "Good husband, fuck harder. My pussy is itchy.... ...!"

I rubbed her two big breasts and my dick went deeper and harder.

After a few strokes, Rosie could not stand anymore. She said to the phone,"Ah...,Honey... ... I have to go now. Our baby is crying. Bye... ... Love you."

She quickly hung up and shouted, "Dad, fuck me hard!"

I said, "Is my dick better than your husband's?"

"Ah... Dad, yours is the best. It's big and long. Rosie likes your big dick fuck."

I stopped talking. I grabbed Rosie's fat buttocks on both sides and fucked harder and quickly. My body and her buttocks made a loud crackling sound. Under my impact, Rosie's body trembled and her kept moaning,"Ah... OK... Fuck... Ah... Ah... Good dad, ah! Your little brother... I... I can't... ah...! You...fucked...fuck...fuck...ah...fuck me to death..." I fucked harder and after a few more strokes, her vagina contracted vigorously for a while, and I also ejaculated in her uterus at the same time.

The happy days passed like this. My sex relationship with Rosie lasted for two months. In just two months, I fucked Rosie no less than 200 times, which was almost equivalent to the number of times I had sex in the past two years. But it was still as exciting as the first time. As soon as I saw her naked body, I wanted to jump on it and have a good time! She did not refuse me, and was like a greedy kitten all day long, touching my lower body as soon as she was free. If we had had played five times a day, there three times were from Rosie's requests.

One day, Jo took a vacation and returned home. After taking Jo home from the station, Rosie prepared the meal tactly. She was wearing a white tight shirt, and the full breasts on her chest raised a gap between the two buttons in front of the shirt, which looked particularly protruding. Through the gap, Jo saw the looming cleavage and the lace of the white bra; her lower body was covered with a beige tight narrow skirt. It set off the round buttocks. Because of being at home, she did not wear stockings, but a pair of white shoes. Her snow-white thighs and white and tender feet were particularly dazzling. Her face lit up with joy and her eyes were clear and bright like autumn water. Seeing her glowing appearance, I thought that Rosie was expecting the happy "bed" reunion with her husband tonight. My heart was really a little sour, but on second thought, after all, they were husband and wife.

Maybe Rosie had also seen the unhappiness in my eyes. When Jo went into the bedroom, she threw herself on me and whispered, "Dad, are you envious? Don't be envious. When he leaves, I'll let you fuck enough!" "

"Go, go, go, I'm not envious." I took the opportunity to pinched on her plump buttocks. "Look at your coquettishness today, is it wet down there?" "

At dinner, Jo raised his glass and said to me, "Dad, thank you for taking care of Rosie and our baby for me these days when I'm not at home."

I saw Rosie's face blushing slightly, and I thought to myself, "Yes, I not only take good care of your home, but also your wife's sexual desires!" But I quickly replied, "We're family. You're welcome. By the way, you came back just in time. I'm going back these days to look for some old magazines and clean up my house. I'll return when you leave."

Jo said, "Dad, don't go. I can only stay at home for three days this time, because the task at the embankment is too heavy now. Besides, I'm really embarrassed to let you move around as soon as I come back."

Rosie also said beside him, "Yes, Dad, you can live here. Don't go."

I smiled and said, "Your young couple have been separated for so long, don't you have any good words to say? I have no intention to play gooseberry. Besides, I really have to go back and see what my home has become."

After dinner, when I went back to the room to get my laptop, I inadvertently saw Jo kneading Rosie's buttocks, so I left quickly.

I came back to my house but I was not idle. I had sex with Mary who was my neighbour's wife. We had sex several times before when her husband, Singh, had been working abroad. On the past few days, Singh happened to be on a business trip. Mary and I fucked each night. Of course, I enjoyed her huge boobs and watery pussy.

Three days passed in a blink of an eye. After I sent Jo on the train, I immediately returned to Rosie's home. As soon as I entered the room, I could not wait to press Rosie on the sofa and strip her naked. She cooperated with me to take off my clothes and said with a smile, "What are you doing? It's like a ghoul. It seems that you haven't played with women in your life!"

I ignored Rosie, quickly took off his clothes and trousers, and let her kneel on the carpet. I hugged her big buttocks and hurriedly inserted the dick into her vagina. Oh! I really missed it!