Breast Intentions

Story Info
Simon helps Kathryn practice body acceptance.
1.9k words
4.55
9k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thanks to @roftlheory for reviewing this story. I appreciate your generosity of time and spirit!

Right now, I'm standing topless in front of Simon. I'm rubbing my breasts, slowly, gently, just the way I like. I can't stop.

Simon doesn't see this as a problem. Of course, he wouldn't. He's the one who installed the trigger that's making me do this.

"Can I stop yet?" I moan.

"Do you want to stop?" he asks. "Judging from your moaning, I don't think you do. Besides, darling, I'm finding this very instructive." He leans forward on the bed. "You're showing me exactly how you want to be touched. I should take notes."

I moan again and bite my lip.

This little exercise was Simon's way of getting more comfortable with my body. Since puberty, when I wound up with 36Ds on a 5'3, 115 lb frame, I've been self-conscious about how I look. Especially how I look naked.

The first thing guys look at is my chest. They ignore my face. They ignore the rest of my body. My breasts are the only thing that matter to them. I quickly got sick of it and began wearing the most shapeless shirts imaginable.

And then I met Simon. Simon, who looked at my face, then looked at my oversized sweatshirt.

"You're a beautiful woman, Kathryn," he told me. "I want you to feel it."

We met at a local gathering for people into erotic hypnosis. At the age of 27, I decided it was high time I admitted I had a hypnosis kink. I didn't want to keep hiding any longer. Well, not my kink, at least. My breasts were still going to stay under wraps.

Simon had other ideas. "What if I could hypnotize you to find your breasts beautiful?" he asked on our third date.

I tensed up. "There's more to me than my breasts."

"Of course, there is." Simon leaned forward. "All of you is beautiful, Kathryn. I want you to feel that all of you is beautiful. Including your breasts."

And that's how we wound up here, in my bedroom, with me standing topless in front of Simon, caressing my breasts.

"Please make me stop," I moan. "Please."

"If you really want to stop, I will tell you to stop," he says softly. "I'm not sure you really do want to stop, though. I think you're enjoying this, but you're feeling badly about it." Simon stands up and moves closer. "You've conditioned yourself, Kathryn. You've conditioned yourself to feel self-conscious about your breasts. As such, you can't enjoy them." He reaches out and runs a finger down the side of one breast. "I want you to enjoy them, my dear. I want you to enjoy them as much as I do."

I moan again.

"And this is how I'm going to do it," he continues, using the tip of his finger to draw feather-light patterns on my breasts as I massage them. "I'm going to make you feel good about them. I'm going to make you enjoy the pleasure they bring you...the pleasure they bring me."

Simon bends down and gently lifts one breast. He brings his mouth down to the nipple. His tongue ever-so-lightly swirls around it. I gasp. He looks up at me with those large, dark eyes. There's a glint in them. He pulls his mouth away.

"How about this? How about I give you no choice?" The way he phrases it, it's not a question. "You'll have no choice but to find your entire body beautiful." Simon emphasizes the words "your entire body." His grin turns sly. "I know how much you like being told what to do, Kathryn."

I moan again because he's right. Even though I'm not wearing a shirt, the temperature in the room has risen.

"Here's what's going to happen," he continues in a decisive tone. "You are going to continue playing with your breasts. I am going to help you. All this stroking, massaging, sucking...it's going to trigger an orgasm. A massive one, Kathryn. And when that happens, you'll have no choice but to accept the truth. The truth that your whole body is beautiful. The truth that you're a beautiful woman. You're going to feel sexy, my dear. You're going to feel desirable. You're going to feel confident."

Simon leans down again and takes my other nipple in his mouth. The feel of his tongue on my nipple sends a jolt of electricity right between my legs. He pulls away again. I whimper.

"Oh, and I've decided." The sly grin grows wider. "Playing with your breasts is going to be an enormous turn-on for you. You're going to do it whenever you can in front of me. It's going to make you feel so sexy and confident. You're going to do it to tease me, to excite me."

I can't tell if the moan that escapes my throat is one of despair or arousal. Maybe a combination of both. I can't believe Simon is making me do this. I don't have a choice. I'll have to be turned on when I touch myself in front of him. I'll have to feel sexy, beautiful, and confident.

There's a pressure rising between my legs. My whole body is on fire. I'm not sure when the orgasm is going to hit. Simon has promised it's going to be huge. I steel myself to accept the inevitable, new programming that's going to change the way I think, the way I act.

You can't stop what's about to happen to you, a voice in my head tells me. I didn't realize it was possible for my body to grow hotter, yet it does. You can't stop what Simon's about to do to you. He's going to remake you into someone else, someone else you won't recognize. You'll be a different Kathryn.

It's about fucking time, I think. While I've been having this internal dialog, Simon has been occasionally licking my nipples for agonizingly short periods of time. He's left me whimpering.

"It sounds like you're enjoying that, my dear," he says blandly. "I want you to enjoy yourself even more, though. When I count down from five, you're going to have a massive orgasm. And when you have that orgasm, you're going to accept some new truths. I want you repeat them after me. Here's the first truth: my body is beautiful."

"My body is beautiful," I say between moans.

"I'm a sexy, desirable woman," Simon continues. "With beautiful breasts."

"I'm a sexy, oh, desirable woman," I repeat. "With, ah, beautiful breasts."

"I love playing with my breasts for Simon," he smiles. "It turns me on. It makes me feel confident and sexy."

There's pleasure and heat coursing through my body. My eyes close as I repeat his last instructions to me. His grinning face appears in my mind's eye.

"Let's repeat those again, shall we?" Simon says in a neutral tone. "Just to make sure you remember them."

I can barely speak through my moans. He makes me repeat each phrase anyway. It's torture. I love it.

"One more time," he says in a sing-song voice.

I groan. And repeat them anyway.

"Alright, I think you'll remember your instructions." Simon says, nodding in satisfaction. "Let's start the countdown. Five, you feel a pressure growing between your legs."

I already felt a pressure. At his words, the pressure becomes more intense. My body doubles over. My hands never leave my breasts.

"Four, the pressure is growing. You feel warm everywhere."

Even before he said anything, I was on fire. I didn't realize it could get hotter in here. Somehow, it does. Sweat trickles down the backs of my legs. I should have taken off my jeans when I took off my shirt.

"Three, the pressure grows further. You're on a roller coaster, and you're climbing. Climbing higher and higher."

I can feel it, the familiar ascent, the anticipation.

"Two. This one's going to be a doozy, Kathryn. Your body begins to shake, it feels so good. You don't want it to end."

He's right, I don't. I love this feeling. I love that there's so much pleasure, it makes my body tremble. And I love that I can't control it. Simon is controlling everything, controlling me. He's making me do things I would never do.

A small voice in my head says, "I surrender."

"One," Simon says. "A massive orgasm hits you."

The rest of what he says is drowned out by my moaning. I sink to my knees, shaking. I almost fall onto the floor, but Simon catches me just in the nick of time. My skin is so sensitive that his hands on my bare arms almost makes me short-circuit.

Simon guides me to the bed and gently lays me down. There are still pleasure chemicals flooding my body. If he were to hand me a mirror right now, my reflection would be wearing an enormous vapid smile.

"Can you recite your new truths for me, Kathryn?" he asks gently.

"My body is beautiful," I hear myself say from a distance. "I'm a sexy, desirable woman, with beautiful breasts. I love playing with my breasts for Simon. It turns me on. It makes me feel confident and sexy."

"Yes, it does," he says, a satisfied smile on his face. "Let's hear that again. I want to make sure your instructions sink in."

I recite the instructions twice more before Simon is happy. Every time I recite them, a gentle wave of pleasure washes over me. My hands make their way to my breasts. The wave grows stronger. It's accompanied by heat.

"Why, Kathryn, are you playing with your breasts for me?" Simon asks in mock incredulity.

"Yeah," I say dreamily. "Turns me on. Makes me feel confident. Sexy."

"It turns me on, too," he says, pulling his shirt over his head. "I love watching you play with your beautiful breasts."

"Turns me on," I repeat. "Makes me feel, oh, confident. And, oh, sexy."

"Yes, it does." Simon's voice has gone husky. I hear him unzipping his jeans.

I'm not really paying attention, though. The only thing I can think about how confident and sexy I feel. I massage them slowly, reveling in the light touches on the delicate skin.

"You're a confident, sexy woman, Kathryn," Simon says as he leans over me. "All of you is beautiful."

"All of me is beautiful," I moan.

"Including your breasts," he says before taking a nipple in his mouth.

"'Cluding my breasts," I moan.

Simon spends longer than before on my nipples, teasing them with his tongue and fingers. By the time he moves on to kissing down my stomach, I'm delirious from the pleasure.

By the time he's inside of me, my body is shaking again. It's not shaking as hard as it was before, which means that this orgasm won't be as strong. That's okay. Simon has promised it will cement the truths further. I'll never forget them.

Even a milder orgasm leaves me incoherent for a while. Simon recovers before I do.

"Can I get you some water?" His voice is still shaky.

"Yes, please."

He hoists himself out of bed and staggers toward my bathroom. When he proffers me a glass of water, I accept it gratefully.

"How do you feel?" he asks. He doesn't look at my bare breasts. He looks me in the eye.

"Good." I look down at my body. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." His eyes crinkle in the corners when he smiles.

My hands start moving toward my breasts again. I look down.

"It looks like this worked a little too well," I tell him.

"Do you want to stop?" Simon raises an eyebrow.

I consider that for a moment, then look down at my breasts. "No," I smile.