Breast of Friends

Story Info
A couple have a new experience with a breast feeding friend.
8.5k words
4.59
16.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yukaz
Yukaz
51 Followers

Howard walked in the front door of his apartment with a sigh, exhausted from a day of construction on a track home development project on the edge of town. It was a full hour drive to and from the project, and he had been putting in ten hour days all week. The project was behind schedule and the developer was livid. He hated the job, but in the current economic climate there weren't many new developments happening and he needed the work.

As he set down his lunch bag and began untying his work boots in the entrance hallway he heard his wife Laurel approach. "Welcome home love. How was work?"

Howard grunted a wordless reply, pulling off his last boot and setting them in the black wooden shoe cubby they had next to the front door. He stood and accepted the big hug Laurel offered with as much enthusiasm as he could muster. Laurel stood up on her toes to kiss Howard, lingering and enjoying his warm strong body against hers.

"What are we having for dinner?" Howard asked as Laurel pulled away, sliding her hands down Howard's shoulders and arms to grasp his hands. She knew he wasn't going to like her answer, but she was excited regardless.

"Beth called earlier and invited us over. Her mom is watching their kid tonight and they wanted to hang out and show off their new pool. They finally got it finished and filled it on Tuesday. They said the plaster should be finished curing and they can finally use it."

Howard groaned. "Seriously, hun? I am so tired, I just want to have dinner and go to bed. We can go over another night and see their pool."

Laurel had already run through this argument in her head while she had been home the last two hours and was thoroughly prepared with her arguments. "No, we need to go tonight. We haven't seen Beth and Troy in weeks. You haven't taken me out of this house in weeks, with your new work schedule. I love you, and I know you are tired. I appreciate you working so hard to take care of us, but there is more in life than working, eating, and sleeping. I want to see my friends."

Howard wilted a little, having to acknowledge they had not done much recently. He attempted another route. "If they just got their new pool and don't have a kid tonight, they probably want to spend the night alone, don't you think?"

"Then why would she call to invite me? Anyway, since they had Bradley we never get to hang out with them as adults, without a bunch of kids running around. We used to have so much fun with them, remember? You loved hanging out with Troy."

Howard knew he was going to relent; he always did. The truth was he would give in to Laurel about anything. He sighed, looking down into Laurel's slightly pouting face, as stunningly beautiful as the day they met four years ago. She knew exactly what effect she had on him, and as she saw him melt she smiled, somehow becoming even more attractive in victory.

"I'll go take a shower," he grumbled.

"I'll join you," she said, holding his hand and leading him toward their bedroom. She was clearly ecstatic, positively bouncing as she walked.

While normally Howard would have been thrilled with the idea of showering with Laurel, he was already exhausted and looking at the prospect of a long night with friends. "I really don't have the energy, love."

"Don't be silly. If I let you go into the room alone I will hear you snoring before you ever get the shower started. Let's get you washed up so we can go." She stopped and turned toward him again, giving him a light kiss. "I promise I will be gentle," she teased.

As soon as they got in the room she turned and pulled Howard's shirt up and over his head. He was covered in sweat and grime from a long day working and he knew he must smell terrible, but Laurel made no comment on it; she never did. Howard had no idea why a woman like Laurel would choose to be with a man like him. She was intelligent and educated; well-read and knowledgeable about the world. Howard had barely earned his high school diploma and hadn't opened a book since. They had little in common, but she clearly loved him. He considered himself the luckiest guy on the planet for that, and would do anything to make her smile. That is why he worked the way he did; tearing up his body to pay for their life while Laurel finished her Master's degree in education. She wanted to be a teacher, and he would give that to her, no matter what it cost him.

Laurel threw his shirt into the laundry bin and put her hands on his chest, gently massaging his pectorals. Constant manual labor had one additional benefit besides keeping food on their table; he was strong. Howard had played football in high school and lifted weights with the rest of the team. He had been in good shape back then, and had received more than his fair share of attention from the girls on campus for it. Full maturation and years of hard labor turned his muscles to iron; he was far stronger than he had ever been.

Sliding her hands slowly down his chest and abs she reached his belt. Twisting the buckle out she released it and pushed his pants and boxers down to the floor. His body rebelled against his exhaustion and he was already semi-erect standing there nude in front of Laurel. She stared for a moment at his member with a smile on her lips, then pulled her own dress up over her head. She had apparently not been wearing a bra or panties underneath, as she was fully nude now as well. She had planned all of this, he now knew.

Even after years of marriage Howard never tired of that sight. Laurel was beautiful, with a body he wanted to spend the rest of his life worshiping. She was slim, what most people would call 'petite', a full head shorter than Howard with a waist he could almost completely wrap his hands around. Her chest was modest, her breasts small but firm with large pink areolas that puffed out a little. Her hips widened from her slim waist to a tight, firm, round butt she had always been quite proud of. She put a lot of work into her physique, exercising religiously, but her glutes received the majority of her focus. Howard had to admit he appreciated her work, and her glutes often received the majority of his focus as well.

She allowed him to stare for a moment longer, enjoying his attention, before she grabbed his hand once again and led him into the bathroom. She started the shower and gave it a moment to warm. Standing behind her as she bent to switch the water flow from bath to shower mode, his penis gently brushed her butt. She bounced slowly left and right, teasing him with the soft friction of her smooth skin. She arched her back as she stood, leaning her upper back against his chest and reaching back to pull his head toward hers. He complied, kissing her as he wrapped his arms around her. She pressed her ass back against his groin, pinning his now hard cock against his stomach. His hands explored her tight stomach, the dichotomy of her smooth, perfect skin against his rough, calloused hands arousing them both. His hands slid up her stomach to cup her breasts, and he squeezed gently. She sighed quietly into his mouth as he did, responding without thought to his touch.

They stood there for a few minutes, kissing each other deeply, Howard massaging her breasts while she gently swayed her hips, rubbing the bottom of his cock across her ass back and forth. By the time she pulled away and stepped into the shower he had given up any thought of resisting her; in fact he wanted to take her now. He stepped into the shower with her and pawed at her hips, trying to pull her to him. She just giggled and pushed him away. "We have a job to do in here. You are filthy, and we need to clean you up." She reached around him and grabbed a washcloth. "Could you hand me the bodywash?" she asked.

Groaning in frustration he bent down to grab the bottle. He did, however, sneak a quick lick of her nipple as he stood back up, an act of rebellion at her sudden chastity. She giggled again and feigned shock. "You are so bad. Stop it and focus on our task. Now turn around."

He complied and turned with another groan of protest. He felt her start scrubbing his upper back and neck. Her touch and the roughness of the washcloth scrubbing away the day's grime felt so good it almost made him glad she had spurned his advances; almost. As she scrubbed he reached back to touch her, caressing her side. This time she did not push his hand away, and worked her way down his back as he touched her. He couldn't help but sigh as his knotted muscles relaxed with the combination of hot water and massaging of her hands.

Laurel finished scrubbing his lower back and pulled the washcloth away. Howard expected to be asked to rotate, but instead felt her warm body press against his back. She slid her body back and forth against him, rubbing his soapy back with her breasts and stomach. She eventually stopped and then the request for him to turn around came. He turned, now facing her. Her body glistened under the water and she had soap suds dripping off her. He reached for her again, and she stepped forward into his embrace and kissed him. She then stepped back and brought the washcloth up to his chest, scrubbing and massaging her way down.

As she crossed down his abs toward his groin she dropped down to her knees. She reached down and pulled at one of his feet. He shifted his weight and lifted the foot so she could clean it. Howard stared down at Laurel, enthralled with the focus she was giving every inch of his body. She was completely engrossed in her self-imposed task of taking care of his body. The love he felt emanating from her then washed over him.

She finished one foot then moved to the other, giving it the same amount of time and focus and the former. She then put his foot down and began working up his calves and thighs. On her knees his now very erect member stood out directly in front of her face. She reached up and scrubbed it gently with the washcloth, working her hand up and down the shaft. When she was satisfied she leaned back and pulled Howard into the waterflow, rinsing his groin and legs in the hot water.

Now rinsed, Laurel reached around Howard and began scrubbing his ass. While she did this she pulled him toward her and surprised him by popping his cock into her mouth. She slowly sucked on him while soaping up his cheeks, bobbing her head back and forth. She began moving faster, swallowing more and more of his cock with each thrust as he felt her hand and the washcloth slip between his ass cheeks. She began rubbing his asshole with a cloth-covered finger as she deepthroated him, the combination of stimulated sensitive areas of his body almost pushing him over the edge.

Laurel eventually pulled her hand away and slipped Howard cock out of her mouth. "Turn around," she commanded. Succumbing completely now to her, he turned and with a push on his upper back put his hands against the shower wall and leaned over. Laurel reached around and began stroking his cock while using her other hand to spread his ass. He felt the hot water running down over his asshole as she gently massaged it with two fingers, ensuring it was rinsed thoroughly. His legs quivered slightly as he tried to hold himself back, not wanting to finish without being inside her. She sensed him approaching the edge and slowed her strokes, pulling her hand away from his ass.

Laurel stood and pulled Howard around to face her again. He kissed her roughly, then grabbed her waist and turned her quickly and pressed her against the shower wall. She moaned as she felt the tip of his raging cock press against her opening. He slid into her smoothly, her ministrations arousing her as much as they had him. He pressed hard into her, slamming his entire length deep into her. She moaned loudly again, her body going limp as she gave herself to him. He wrapped one arm around her waist, the other around her chest, and began pounding into her, holding her up entirely and lifting her toes off the floor. His passion was savage as he took her, his arms bulging around her as he lost control. He felt the warmth drip down his shaft and balls as she squirted for the first time, a scream erupting from her lips. He felt her body tense between his arms for a moment, and then she went completely limp once again. His thrusts did not slow, however, and she quickly built to a second hard orgasm. As she screamed again Howard tensed and erupted up into her. He pulled her into him as tightly as he could and held her while he shot stream after stream of his seed into her, feeling her vagina tighten and loosen in turn around his shaft. She milked every last drop out of his cock before he finally loosened his grip and she dropped to her feet. She leaned against the wall, however, to keep herself up as she came down from her orgasmic high.

Panting, Howard stepped back and leaned against the far shower wall. He could still feel the electric pulses of his orgasm shaking his body occasionally and his knees felt weak. After a moment Laurel turned to face him and crossed the shower for a kiss. They made out for quite a while, pausing every so often for Howard to try to catch his breath.

"I love you," he finally choked out.

"And I love you," she replied with a smile, staring deeply into his eyes. She then turned her head and laid it on his still heaving chest, closing her eyes and listening to the pounding of his heartbeat. He wrapped his arms around her again, and held her there, leaning against the wall, feeling deeply happy.

Eventually they both rinsed off again and stepped out of the shower. They dried each other, playfully kissing and touching each other's bodies. Howard had completely forgotten his exhaustion and felt like he had just slept for a week. They moved into the bedroom and began dressing for the evening, any further thought of protesting their evening plans completely out of Howard's mind.

Once they were dressed they packed up swimsuits and towels and headed out the door. They climbed up into Howard's truck, which was covered with dust from the construction site. He made a mental note to wash it the following morning and they headed towards Beth and Troy's house.

They pulled up to the house and parked in Beth and Troy's driveway next to Troy's new electric car, which had a charging cable running out of it to the garage. They approached the front door, Laurel's slim fingers entwined in Howard's hand. Before they rang the bell the front door sprung open, Beth rushing out to wrap Laurel up in a big hug. "I'm so glad you guys could make it!" she shouted while seemingly squeezing the life out of Howard's wife.

She released Laurel, who had a huge smile on her face, and turned to wrap Howard up. Howard wasn't normally a fan of hugs, but he had to admit if he had to receive one Beth was not the worst person to give it. She was a stark contrast to her best friend Laurel; where Laurel was slight and slim, Beth was voluptuous. She was tall, almost as tall as Howard, with wide hips and large breasts nearly breaking out of the swim top she was wearing. Her hugs were soft, warm, and enthusiastic, which Howard realized was a perfect way to describe Beth in general.

Troy followed Beth out and gave Laurel a light, one-armed hug. Like his wife, Troy was a bigger man. Leaning towards heavyset, Troy was a bit taller than Howard and had a small but noticeable gut hanging over the swim shorts he wore. Beth and Laurel had been best friends for as long as Howard had known Laurel, and so the expectation was that Troy and he would be best friends as well. They got along well enough at parties or game nights, but the reality was they didn't have much in common. Troy worked in finance, doing something he had explained to Howard numerous times but that he still didn't quite understand. He seemed like a nice guy, he treated Beth well, and it seemed important to Laurel so Howard made an effort to get along with him. The problem seemed to be that Troy didn't seem to really want to be friends, so while they were friendly when together, they weren't really all that close.

Troy greeted Howard with a handshake and a smile, and they all moved into the home. Troy took drink orders and moved into the kitchen while Beth spoke to Laurel about the new pool. Howard followed the pair through the house and into the backyard, and was impressed with the changes he saw. The new pool was nice, and they had done quite a bit of landscaping around it, turning the back yard into what appeared to be a tropical resort. Lush green plants filled a planter between the pool and the back wall, with palm trees just starting to rise over the foliage. A rock waterfall rose out of the back corner of the pool, with water flowing down to partially obscure a small grotto under the rocks. The pool and spa were lit in colors shifting from red, to green, then blue.

Troy came out carrying Howard's whisky coke and Laurel's margarita. "So, what do you think?" he asked Howard.

"It looks pretty awesome. You guys did a great job."

"Thanks, but to be honest all the credit goes to my better half. Beth was the one to fight with the contractors and landscapers to have it done exactly how she wanted it. Cheers." Troy lifted his own drink and tapped Howard's glass. Howard lifted his glass then took a long drink. "You guys should go change. The water is perfect, you're gonna love it."

Laurel took a sip of her margarita and set it next to Howard's on a small outdoor table. They both walked back into the house and to the downstairs restroom. The restroom was small, too small for them both to change comfortably, so Howard let Laurel go first. While he waited for Laurel to change he perused the family pictures on the hallway wall. In one, Troy stood with two other men Howard didn't know holding golf clubs, dressed in polo shirts and slacks. Another picture had Beth and Troy standing under a waterfall in some tropical place, smiles on their faces. They looked pretty young in the picture, so Howard suspected it may be from their honeymoon.

Laurel stepped out of the restroom in her black bikini. Howard kissed her and snuck a hand down to squeeze her ass as he passed her into the bathroom. She smiled and shook her head. "You are so bad." She walked out toward the backyard as Howard changed.

Returning to the backyard, Howard saw Beth, Troy, and Laurel were already in the pool. Laurel smiled at him as he stepped out of the back door and walked toward the pool steps. He put a foot in and felt the water was quite warm; possibly warmer even than the outside air. He walked down the steps and submerged his body in the warm water up past his shoulders. It felt good and briefly brought to mind a recent time he had been in warm water. He smiled at the thought and floated over to Laurel for another kiss, his hand caressing the bare skin of her side under the water. "The water feels great," he said to Troy and Beth.

"Yeah, we are really happy with it," Beth responded. "It was a fight to get it just right, but it was worth it. It is so nice to be able to come out here and relax."

"It is absolutely beautiful," Laurel said.

They floated around for a while, chatting about various comings and goings in their lives. Howard was mostly quiet, letting everyone else speak while he relaxed, only half listening to most of what was said. He didn't want to be rude, so he smiled and nodded his head when it seemed appropriate, but his exhaustion had started to creep back and the warm water helped him drift into a semblance of a meditative state.

They spent a couple hours like this, relaxing in the warm waters, the sound of the waterfall the background to their friendly conversation. Troy occasionally stepped out of the pool to refresh drinks, and soon the group had all reached a comfortable state of inebriation. Howard noticed Beth adjusting her swim top fairly often but didn't say anything about it. She seemed a bit uncomfortable, and it seemed to slowly get worse over time.

Yukaz
Yukaz
51 Followers