Breast of Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need a cock inside me," Beth gasped between gulps of air. "I don't know how you all feel about a full swap, but if you aren't up for it send my tripod of a husband over here so he can fuck me."

Laurel pulled Troy's cock out of her mouth and leaned over to me. "What do you say, love? Do you want to fuck Beth?"

At this point Howard really, really wanted to. "Are you sure you are ok with this?"

She wiggled Troy's cock. "To be honest with you, I have wanted to feel this inside me since I touched it. But I'm really ok if you want to stop here; you can just bend me over now and fuck me."

Howard nodded and stood up. He spread Beth's knees again and gently rubbed the tip of his cock against her pussy, pushing it in just a little. Beth didn't even open her eyes to see who it was; she just spread her legs and let him enter her. She had been honest; at this point she didn't care who fucked her, she just needed it to happen.

This was all the cue Troy needed. He stood and bent a very willing Laurel over the edge of the spa. "Be gentle," Laurel requested. "You are a lot bigger than I'm used to."

Troy said nothing, but he knew what he was doing. He was very used to being bigger than women were used to. Laurel was already very wet, so he eased just the tip of his cock into her and stopped, waiting for her to adjust. It was tight, but he could feel already that she could take him; possibly even all of him. The only other woman he had been with that could was Beth.

As he eased a little more into Laurel Troy watched Howard pound his wife. Howard was being as cautious and gentle as Beth had been with her blowjob; meaning he had immediately started plowing her with everything he had. She was loving it; he could hear the string of curses and foul language coming from his wife. She only got that foul mouthed when she was lost in sex. He smiled and pushed a little deeper in Laurel, this time extracting a gasp and moan from her.

"Oh, fuck, it is so big," she said through clenched teeth.

Troy put a hand on her ass, then gently rubbed it over her back in a soothing manner. "If it gets to be too much, just tell me. I'll go slow and we can stop any time you want."

"No, don't stop. I want more."

Troy smiled and pressed another two inches into her; he only had another four or so to go. He held his position for another few seconds, then pulled almost completely out of her. She moaned again, and he slid back in as far as he had last time, this time a bit quicker. He did this again, but instead went just a little deeper than before. This got a deeper moan, and she actually pushed back against him, putting the rest of him into her. He had been right; she could take it all.

"Oh, fuck, I am so full."

Troy started slowly sliding in and out of Laurel, pushing his hips against her ass with every thrust. He was watching his wife get fucked probably harder than she ever had before and absolutely loving it. He may be big, but there was no way he had the strength and stamina Howard was putting on display; he was like a professional pornstar.He was actually pounding so hard into Beth he lifted her ass off the cement each time, sliding her away from him. He would then grab her with those huge hands around her waist and lift and pull her back into position to be pounded again, all within a second at most. It was quite impressive, Troy thought.

"Harder; fuck me harder," Laurel pleaded. Troy tore his attention from his wife and smiled down at Laurel's back. He slid his entire length out of Laurel, paused for a moment, then shoved his cock deep into her hard. He repeated this over and over, creating friction in every inch of her stretched pussy. She started cumming almost immediately, unintelligible words screamed with every thrust. He didn't have much left in him either, at this point. He wasn't really sure what he should do; there hadn't really been a lot of discussion. Howard helped him answer this question, however.

Howard started grunting loudly, then pulled his cock out of Beth. She knew what was happening and immediately dropped to her knees in the spa. She grabbed his cock and popped it directly into her mouth, and started sucking and stroking him hard. He arched his back and blew directly into her open mouth, shooting rope after rope onto her tongue. She kept her mouth open and continued stroking even after the squirting stopped, milking every last drop out of him before sticking her tongue out to show him, as proud as she could be. She then pulled her tongue in, closed her mouth, and made an overt swallowing motion. She even opened her mouth again to show him she had swallowed every drop of his cum. Beth then put him back into her mouth and gently sucked on him for a few more minutes.

Troy looked down at Laurel and saw she had been watching the entire show. He pumped into her a couple more times before announcing "I'm going to cum." Exactly what he had been hoping for happened. Laurel pulled off of his cock and turned and knelt down on her knees. "Not on my face, cum on my tits," she asked, simultaneously squeezing her breasts together and holding them up for him like an offering.

Troy gladly complied with her request, stroking himself over the edge. He blew a huge load directly on her left breast, then another shot onto her right, covering her chest admirably he thought. He dribbled a little more out onto her, and to his surprise she popped the head of his cock into her mouth and sucked on him just a little. Then she pulled him out of her mouth and gave the tip of his cock a little kiss. "Thanks," she beamed up at him with half-closed eyes.

They all sat down in the spa, quietly coming down from their highs. No one really knew what to say in that moment, so they sat quietly for quite some time. Eventually, Howard spoke up. "That was pretty fantastic," he said hesitantly. They all agreed, and that seemed to break the ice.

"It was. That went way further than I expected it to, but I loved it," Beth said.

"Yeah, I never would have guessed that was what we were coming over for," replied Laurel.

"I told you, Beth; this pool was totally worth it," Troy stated in a haughty tone.

Beth gave him a playful shove. "I knew it, you planned this whole thing you horndog."

"What, I would never..." replied Troy in mock outrage.

"It is a pretty nice pool..." Howard said, which earned him his own playful shove from Laurel.

"At least this will make it easier to get you out of the house," Laurel replied.

"That it will," Howard said. They all laughed.