Breast of Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I am going to have to step out for a little bit and pump. I'm feeling a bit overfull," Beth said with a coy smile.

Howard didn't immediately understand what she meant.

"I thought you had stopped breastfeeding Brad a while ago," Laurel said.

"Um, yeah, I did." Beth's cheeks colored a little. Troy smiled at her.

Laurel had a bit of a concerned look on her face. "Shouldn't you have dried up by now?"

"Normally I probably would have. I've still been pumping, though." She glanced over at Troy and returned his smile.

"Why?" Laurel asked.

"Troy likes it," Beth responded, still looking at Troy. Troy's smile grew, his cheeks now flush as well.

"Oh," Laurel replied, at first still confused. Then understanding dawned on her face and she flushed as well. "Oh."

Howard was still confused. "What?"

"It's a sex thing," Laurel tried to whisper to him, but it came out considerably louder than intended due in no small part to the alcohol.

"It's not really a sex thing, to be honest," Beth responded. "I mean, it usually leads to sex, but it's really more of a bonding thing, I guess."

"Yeah, it makes us feel closer together. And for the record it isn't just Troy who likes it," Troy said, a bit of a slur in his pronunciation.

Beth smiled and her cheeks reddened even more. Troy floated over to her and kissed her. "It's actually made a pretty big difference in our relationship."

"It started when we first had Brad. I was having trouble producing enough, and our doula suggested we incorporate it into our 'relations'," Beth explained. "That is exactly how she said it. 'Relations'. You remember, she was an older woman and it was so funny how she could help pull a baby out of my vagina but couldn't bring herself to use the word 'sex' around us." This got a chuckle from the group. "Anyway, Troy was a bit hesitant, but eventually we tried it. When we were together he would, you know, suck on me. To try to stimulate more milk production. And it worked, like almost too well. I started having to pump all the time, even after Brad was done drinking."

"It was weird, at first I was a little freaked out about tasting it, but the more I thought about it the sillier that feeling seemed. So I tried it, and after a few minutes I got this sweet, creamy taste in my mouth. It wasn't gross at all; it actually tasted really good."

"So we started doing it regularly, and I began to realize the effect it was having on us. I would look down at Troy, while he was, you know, doing it, and I would feel such love and affection for him. And he would look up at me with eyes just full of love. And then those feelings would boil over and we just couldn't get enough of each other. It was like being teenagers again, we would go for hours. It really opened up a lot of trust and communication between us. We started sharing our thoughts and fantasies."

"It really changed the way we approached each other, to be honest. Instead of wanting her, I want to please her, and she approaches it the same way. The affection between us is crazy now."

Taking all of this in, Howard was a bit shocked. He had never expected to have a conversation this sexually explicit with other adults. He considered himself pretty open-minded sexually. He and Laurel had always approached sex with a fun, adventurous spirit, so it wasn't really what was being discussed that surprised him; more so the fact the conversation had turned this way to begin with.

"Have you ever tasted breast milk?" Troy asked.

"Well, I suppose most people have, as a baby," Howard laughed.

"I mean as an adult, smartass," Troy laughed back.

"No, I don't suppose I have. There really haven't been a ton of opportunities for it, since neither of us have had children," Howard responded.

Laurel was looking at Howard intently, seeming to be trying to read his reaction. He noticed this, and pondered its implications. She wanted to know how he felt about the subject. Why was she so interested in his reaction?

"Well I highly recommend it, if you get the opportunity. It is an interesting experience," Troy responded. He then turned to Beth and they shared a look.

Howard felt like there was a lot said back and forth in that silent conversation. He felt Laurel was attempting to send him a similar silent message, but he was lost as to what it meant. Maybe it was the alcohol, or the exhaustion, but he was feeling a bit fuzzy. He felt like he was left out of the loop, and he was a touch annoyed at that. "What am I missing?" he asked everyone.

After a moment more, Beth nodded and Troy turned to Howard and Laurel. "Would you like to try it?"

The alcohol-drenched synapses in Howard's brain took a minute but finally made the connections. "Oh," he stammered. He looked at Laurel, understanding now that she had picked up on the direction this was heading long before he did and was trying to gauge his reaction. Did she want to do this? Would she be ok if he did? The thought was not an unpleasant one; he had fantasized once or twice about what Beth looked like when those breasts finally broke free of the tops they were always squeezed into. He loved Laurel with all of his heart, and had no real desire to be with another woman, but he was still human and Beth was objectively beautiful. He had a pulse.

Troy and Beth understood the gravity of the question they had asked, and so they floated away from the couple to allow them to converse.

Laurel floated close to him, finally figuring out how to whisper. "Are you ok?" she asked.

"Yeah, of course. Are you?"

"Are you shocked?"

"No, I'm good," he lied. "Did you know they were going to ask that? Have you and Beth ever talked about being, I guess, sexually involved with each other?"

"You know we flirt occasionally, especially when we are drunk. We've actually made out a couple of times, back before we had partners. It never went beyond that, though." She hesitated, then asked "Would it upset you if I did it?"

Howard thought about it for a moment, then concluded "No. It wouldn't bother me. Would it bother you if I did it too?" He expected her to get angry, or at least upset.

"No, I don't think so. I love and trust you, and I love and trust Beth. To be honest, it sounds kind of hot." She smiled and Howard jumped as he felt her hand wrap around his cock from outside his shorts. He hadn't realized it until now, but he was quite hard. "It feels like you think it might be hot too."

She leaned in and kissed him as she released her grip. He kissed her back, his mind reeling with what they had decided to do. His brain was still fuzzy, but there was a part that realized this would change the nature of their friendship with Beth and Troy forever. Whether that was for the best or not he didn't know.

They turned and floated toward Beth and Troy, who had been whispering to each other as well. As they approached Laurel simply said "Yes."

They followed Beth as she floated to the steps of the pool. They all got out wordlessly and stepped down into the spa. Troy grabbed his phone and turned on the spa jets and heater, the water getting warmer almost instantly. As she sat Beth reached up and pulled down her swimsuit, one massive breast popping out and resting over the cup. She released the other breast, her eyes bouncing from Laurel's face to Howard's and back. She was flushed, but not from embarrassment. She was excited, and it showed in every part of her. Her breath was heavy and her eyes were full of energy. This was clearly something she had thought about before and lusted after.

Laurel approached Beth's right side, her eyes locked on Beths as she very slowly lowered her mouth toward Beth's hard, long nipple. As she got close to it she reached up and lifted her right breast, sticking her tongue out and gently licking the tip. As her tongue made contact a gasp slipped out of Beth. Howard approached her left, watching Laurel with fascination and pure lust. He reached up and held Beth's breast, waiting for Laurel to realize what was happening and fly into a jealous rage. Instead, Laurel's hand found the back of his head and as she sucked Beth's nipple into her mouth she pressed Howard's head down toward the waiting breast. She broke eye contact with Beth long enough to look over into Howard's eyes as he pulled Beth's nipple between his lips. Laurel smiled at him with her eyes, then turned her glance back up at Beth.

Almost instantly a warm cream streamed into Howard's mouth. He was surprised both at how quickly it came as well as the sweetness of the taste. He sucked a little harder, pulling the nipple deeper into his mouth. He felt the nipple getting harder and longer in his mouth, responding to his suction. He flicked his tongue across the tip of the nipple, teasing it and making it grow harder still.

Troy had been watching his wife feed his two friends, excitement and lust plain in his face. This was something Beth had brought up to him during sex before; she had a fantasy of feeding a group of people. While the specific act of breastfeeding as a group wasn't something he had thought of before, the group sexual act in general turned him on thoroughly, and watching his wife in the ecstasy she was very clearly in was even more arousing. He wanted to get involved, but was hesitant to take the next step, afraid he would ruin what Beth had started. He slid around Laurel, between her and Howard, and leaned in to kiss his wife. Beth reacted aggressively, kissing him hard and pushing her tongue into his mouth. He kissed her back while reaching down and brushing her crotch over her swimsuit. She instantly pushed her hips forward into his hand, craving his touch. Beth moaned again, louder this time, and as he rubbed his hand over her pussy again he felt a smaller soft hand brush his. Laurel had apparently reached down to help give her friend some relief as well.

When Laurel's hand touched Troy's she did not recoil, but instead she moved her hand over his and began caressing it. This was the sign Troy needed, but he still wanted explicit consent. He pulled his mouth from Beth's and said quietly to Howard and the group, "Can I touch Laurel?"

Howard responded quickly. He pulled his mouth off Beth's breast and looked over at Laurel for confirmation. Laurel stared into Howard's eyes for a moment, giving him a chance to say no, before she nodded her head to him. "Yeah, go ahead," he said to Troy.

Troy kept one hand massaging Beth's pussy through her swimsuit and moved the other over to Laurel's shoulder. He moved it slowly, not wanting to press any further than she was comfortable. He squeezed her shoulder, then gradually slid his hand down her back, stopping to gently massage every few inches. The small hand on top of his pulled away, and he felt it move to his knee. It slowly slid up his thigh as his hand moved past her lower back onto her perfectly-shaped ass. He cupped her cheek and squeezed, and she responded by pulling Beth's nipple out of her mouth. She turned to him and smiled, and he felt her hand reach its destination under his shorts. She wrapped her fingers around his shaft as she leaned in and kissed him.

Howard watched his wife kiss Troy, Beth's nipple still in his mouth. He expected to feel a pang of jealousy, but it did not come. Instead he was distracted by the hand moving up his own thigh, which he knew was not Laurel's. Beth had turned her attention to him, one hand cupping the back of his head, the other reaching up into his shorts.

Laurel broke off her kiss with Troy and turned back toward Beth, keeping her firm grip on his shaft. She leaned over and kissed Beth, flicking her tongue in and out of her mouth. Beth kissed her back hard, moaning into her mouth. Laurel took the hand off Troy's hand and slid it under Beth's swimsuit, finding her warm, slick pussy and massaged her fingers into it, sliding one finger up to gently rub her clit. This caused Beth to buck her hips forward more, her body begging for Laurel's touch. She was gently stroking Troy who was watching the women make out and could feel Laurel's hand fingering his wife. He was incredibly hard in her hand and still growing. He was enormous, easily the biggest cock she had ever felt.

Beth had grasped Howard's cock and began stroking it quickly. He was rock-hard and had begun gently thrusting in her hand as he sucked on her. He squeezed and kneaded her breast with his hands, which caused even more milk to squirt into his mouth.

Laurel kissed down Beth's face and neck, licking and nibbling her way down to her chest. She sucked Beth's nipple back into her mouth and continued drinking from her, one hand fingering Beth and the other stroking Troy's massive member. She locked eyes with Howard, checking to ensure he was still good with what was happening. She couldn't see what was happening under the bubbles, but given the way Howard was moving his lower half back and forth she had a pretty good idea he was enjoying himself.

Troy had moved his hand off Beth's crotch and reached up to cup Laurel's breasts. He massaged them for a moment, then tentatively began pulling down her bikini top. Laurel continued to stroke his shaft, and he took that as an affirmative consent. He pulled the bikini top down and began kneading her breasts, gently playing with her nipples until they were hard. Then he bent down, just above water level, and sucked her nipple into his mouth. As he sucked on her he reached down and found Laurel's leg. He worked his hand up her thigh to her bikini bottom. As he touched her groin over the cloth he felt her spread her legs wider, granting him more access to her. He pulled the bikini to the side, touching her pussy for the first time. He began rubbing her labia, sliding his fingers up and down her slit. She moaned around the tit in her mouth, grinding down onto his hand.

Howard obviously couldn't see what was happening under the bubbles, either, but heard his wife moan and start rotating her lower body. He assumed Troy was pleasuring her; she seemed to be really into this. Everyone seemed to be really into this. This was not something he had expected to experience with Laurel; he had never really been a jealous man, it was just that he only ever wanted Laurel. Now that he was in the middle of all of this, though, he found he was really into it himself.

Laurel moaned again, then pulled Beth's nipple out of her mouth, giving it one last lick before standing up. This pulled her own breast out of Troy's mouth, who gave a mock pout face in response. "Beth, your husband is enormous," she said huskily. "I would really like to taste him, if that is ok with you," she turned to Howard, "and you, of course."

Howard, who had been sucking on another woman while she stroked his cock for the last ten minutes, felt he was not in much of a position to deny her. He found he didn't want to anyway; he wanted to watch her suck on Troy. He pulled his mouth off Beth's breast and responded "do it. I want to watch you."

Beth stood up, having both breasts free for the first time in a while. "Only if I get to taste some of this rock-hard man of yours."

"Be my guest, love," Laurel replied. She pulled Troy up to standing and pushed him toward the wall. He moved to sit on the edge of the spa and Laurel pulled down his shorts. As she did his cock popped out from under his waistband and bounced up, smacking Laurel on her chin. She giggled, then wrapped both hands around the base of his cock. Howard and Beth watching, mesmerized, as she licked the tip. A tiny drop of precum accumulated in the tip of his cock and she licked again, drawing a string of precum from her tongue to the end of his huge cock. Then she moved forward and pressed the head of his cock into her mouth. It felt as big around as a soda can, and she could barely fit her lips around it. Fortunately, she had some experience sucking larger cocks, as Howard was not exactly small either. She used her tongue to stimulate the gland just under the head of his cock, swirling it around his head, getting him nice and lubricated.

Once Troy's cock head disappeared into Laurel's mouth Beth turned to focus on Howard. She pulled him up and had him take a seat next to Troy. She positioned them so everyone could see everyone else and slid Howard's shorts down his thighs. She rubbed her hands up and down his washboard abs as she sucked his cock straight into her mouth. Unlike Laurel, who liked to take her time teasing during a blowjob, Beth was all business. She bounced her head a couple of times on his cock, getting it wet, then opened her mouth wide and swallowed nearly his entire shaft down her throat. Howard leaned his head back and moaned, and Troy who was watching his sword-swallowing wife murmured "Fuck yeah."

Beth's next attempt was completely successful, and she had the entire eight inches of Howard's cock down her throat. She stayed in place, letting Howard feel her throat pulsing and adjusting to his girth. She stuck her tongue out, gently licking his balls. She had even gotten Laurel's attention, who had pulled Troy's cock out of her mouth and was stroking it as she watched her friend at work. After a moment Beth lifted her head, pulling Howard out of her mouth with a loud squelch. Strings of saliva ran from her lips down to Howard's cock, and she gasped for a moment catching her breath.

"Damn, Beth; I didn't realize you were a professional," Laurel laughed.

Beth smiled, clearly very proud of herself. "I get a lot of practice," she replied, a smirk on her face staring at her husband. "Troy gets a lot of blowjobs."

Troy had a huge smile on his face. "Don't get jealous, Laurel. You are doing a fantastic job."

Laurel smiled up at him, then gave his cock a nip, which made him jump. "You keep quiet up there. I want your attention right here." She kissed the spot she had nipped. She then popped the head of his cock back in her mouth and continued her slow, luxurious blowjob.

Beth lifted Howard's cock up toward his stomach and began licking his balls, then sucking them into her mouth; one then the other. Then she sucked his cock right back down her throat, only lifting an inch or so at a time then pounding back down. Howard could feel her swallowing, the muscles in her throat tightening and loosening on his cock. Every minute or so she would pop her head up to gasp a breath or two, then straight back down her throat he went.

Howard knew he wasn't going to last much longer like this, and he didn't want to be the first one to finish. He reached down and wrapped a strong hand around Beth's chin, pulling her head up and dislodging his cock from her hungry throat. He kissed her lightly, then reached down and grabbed her around her waist. Her eyes opened in surprise as he lifted her out of the water and sat her down on the edge of the spa.

"Oh fuck, I didn't realize I had been blowing a gorilla!" she laughed, pulling her bathing suit bottoms down over her round, soft ass.

Howard grabbed her knees and spread her legs, dropping his head down between her thighs. He put his mouth directly over her clit and started licking, causing her to throw her head back and moan. "Fuuuck..." was what Howard thought he heard, although her thighs squeezing his head muffled most of the sounds around him.

It only took a few minutes of licking her pussy, mostly focusing on her clit, before all the muscles in her body tightened and she started squeezing his head even harder with her thighs. He felt a hand grab his hair and push his face deep into her, making it hard for him to breath. He kept licking, however, and started rhythmically sliding his head up and down, creating even more friction on her labia. She squirted, then screamed into an orgasm that lasted at least a full minute.

Eventually her thighs relaxed and released their vise grip on the sides of his head, and he was able to lift his head enough to breath and see what was going on. It turned out the hand on the back of his head wasn't Beth's, but Laurel's; she had been sucking Troy right next to him and had been encouraging his pleasuring of Beth.