Breast Size Dominance Pt. 02

Story Info
Big breasted porn star pleases hubby. Wife? Not so much.
3.1k words
4.24
32.9k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guess who's coming over tonight?" David asked with a smile.

Shelly sighed. She knew this meant another night of torture. David had been going out and fucking every loose woman in town since he declared their love life was over. Shelly just couldn't be what David wanted in bed. She didn't have the big tits that made him hard when he watched porn and jacked off every morning. She was sexually inhibited and not interested in becoming more sexual. She just wanted to be left alone. But tonight she now knew, she would not be left alone.

"Penny Perkins, the porn star! Can you believe it? I've probably jerked off to her video clips more than I've ever fucked you, my own wife! 38DD. Double-fucking-d! And she has those big hanging outer pussy lips and that big clit too! Makes me hard just thinking about her. Well, like a lot of porn stars, she does a little escort work on the side, if you know what I mean. And thanks to the internet, I have paid for and arranged an evening with Penny Perkins. She's even bringing a friend as security." David loved rubbing it in Shelly face.

She had been a cold, distant wife to David before he had his awakening. Once Shelly had lost her job, she had no choice but to stay with David. And if she was going to ice him sexually, he was going to show her what the kind of sex he wanted looked like up close.

The doorbell rang and David rushed to answer it. There at his door was Penny Perkins in the flesh. David couldn't believe it was her. Her beach blonde hair framed her pretty face. Even at 42, she looked youthful. And the sweater she was wearing did little to hide the amazing figure she was famous for. She wasn't quite a Barbie doll. No, Penny had a little more meat on her bones. And she knew what she wanted and what men wanted from her.

With Penny was Marla Vegas, another porn star/escort. Penny explained that they were traveling together on a kind of tour. They did strip clubs, escorting jobs, bachelor parties, and such and traveled around the country. Marla was a bigger woman. Her big tits were implants, obvious fakes that drew a lot of attention. She was buff and muscular. David seemed to remember watching a few of Marla's videos, kinkier fare with a bisexual twist. And like a lot of female bodybuilders, she had a very large clitoris, almost like a little cock.

Marla sat on the sofa and Penny walked over to David and began to kiss him and rub her hands over his body . He stopped her for a moment to call Shelly into the room.

"This is Shelly, my frigid wife. She's going to watch me fucking the amazing Penny. Aren't you, honey? And Marla, you two can keep each other company if you like."

Marla laughed and moved closer to Shelly on the sofa.

Marla called over to Penny, "No wonder he wanted a titty queen like you, Penny. He's married to a little boy!"

Marla ran her hands down Shelly front. Shelly recoiled, but couldn't pull away any more without falling onto the floor. Marla leaned in, popping a button or two on her tight shirt, her huge, round, fake tits in Shelly's face. Shelly was choking on Marla's cheap perfume, but she didn't budge.

David and Penny had resumed 'getting acquainted'. His hands almost shook as he unbuttoned Penny's well-filled blouse. She stood to unzip and let her skirt fall to the floor. Penny stood before David in a white lace bra packed to bursting with her huge naturals and a matching thong panty. She unbuttoned and removed David's shirt and unbuckled, unzipped and dropped his pants to the floor. Penny could see David's big cock mostly hard in his boxers. Her hand grasped the thick cock through the soft material.

"You're all ready for action, Baby," Penny purred in David's ear. She looked over at Shelly who was being felt up by Marla. "Your man seems to be excited to fuck a real woman for a change. I can't believe a nice cock like this goes to waste married to a sexless, dried-up cunt like you!"

Marla turned to face David. His eyes were glued to those big tits being restrained by that bra. Penny reached behind herself and undid the hooks. The bra slipped off revealing two perfect, huge tits topped by perfect round aureole that were drawn up tight, erect like the eraser-sized nipples in the center of each. David was transfixed, unable to move.

"If you've seen my videos, you know my big tits lactate. Just like this," Penny said in her low, husky voice.

Penny grasped each big breast between thumb and forefinger above the nipples and then squeezed both so her fingers coaxed a small amount of thin, whitish liquid from each nipple. David leaned forward and licked up both little droplets. Penny held his head to her chest and David began to feast on those twin prizes. Penny closed her eyes and enjoyed his hungry mouth suckling. She felt his hands knead and work her massive flesh bags. Her hand reached into David's boxers and grasped his big root and stroked it up and back. His cock was rock-hard and throbbing.

Marla was watching the two as they began to touch each other more and she felt her own pussy warming up and moistening. She slid two fingers up the leg of her short shorts and diddled her clit. It sent an electric tingle to her nipples. Her other hand unbuttoned her shirt and squeezed and pinched her massive now-exposed tits. She look the two fingers, wet with her cuntjuice and rubbed them under Shelly's nose. Shelly recoiled and tried to pull away. But Marla was half sitting on her lap and Shelly couldn't move.

"Smell my horny cunt, Shelly? Watching that gorgeous Penny stroking your man's big root has it dripping. Wanna see?" Marla was enjoying tormenting Shelly as much as she was enjoying the sex show David and Penny were putting on.

Penny called over to Shelly,"David told me you can't suck cock worth a shit. Watch how an expert does it!"

Penny dropped to her knees and rubbed David's big cock on her face and across her lips. Penny was a pro, of course, but she was a nympho too. She really did love to fuck. She really did have orgasms when she fucked, even in videos. And she loved to suck cock and show off her skills.

Penny kissed and licked the big cock with progressive urgency until she began to take the tip of the round cockhead between her lips, twisting her head and pushing down, taking each inch of the thick meatstick right down to David's heavy, hanging balls. Penny made sure to moan a half-choked hum around the cock before she began to pump her mouth and hands on the fully erect cock.

"What kind of frigid bitch doesn't want that all the time," Marla spat in Shelly ear. "He gives you a nice house like this in a nice part of the city and you can't even suck his fucking cock? You need a lesson in gratitude, little boy!"

Marla slapped Shelly's face hard and stood up. She ripped her shirt off and peeled off her jeans. She raised one leg up onto the arm of the sofa. Marla's bald cunt was inches from Shelly's face.

"You see this cunt, Shelly? You like my big, naked pussy? Wanna see inside?" Marla taunted.

Marla spread her cuntlips wide and pushed her pussy at Shelly's face. Shelly could feel the warmth from Marla's aroused pussy and smell its aroma mixed with that sickening perfume. She looked up and Marla huge fake tits jutted above Shelly's head. They stood straight out and barely moved as Marla thrusted and pumped her pussy at the frigid wife.

"If you've jacked off as many times as you told me you had to my videos, I know you love to see me getting my big tits fucked. Would you like to tittyfuck Penny Perkins, David?"

Penny lifted her massive fleshy tits in her hands and sandwiched David's big cock between her two flesh pillows. The saliva from her cocksucking lubricated the cock as it slid smoothly between the warm jugs.

Penny turned to Shelly, "You could never give him this, huh, Flatty?"

David moaned as he thrust his big cock up into the endless flesh. Penny craned her neck down and sucked David's cockhead and spit between her boobs and resumed jacking his cock with those twin beauties.

Marla had moved back so Shelly could see her husband's cock disappearing into Penny's gorgeous cleavage. Then Marla moved her crotch up against Shelly's face.

"I know you don't suck cock, but now you're gonna suck my big clit. Open up, bitch."

Marla's clitoris was an inch long and it's tip protruded from it's hood just above Marla's meaty cuntlips. Marla mashed her crotch into Shelly's face. At first nothing happened. Then Marla felt Shelly's thin lips touch her clitty. They parted and she felt Shelly's tongue touch her love button. Marla reached to put a hand behind Shelly's head and force her mouth over her clit. Shelly began to lick and suck Marla's clitoris. Marla leaned back so she could watch. Shelly clamped her eyes tightly shut as she sucked another woman's private parts.

Glancing over her shoulder, Marla could see that David and Penny had moved into a 69 with Penny on top of David sucking his cock as he began to feast on the pussy he had watched in slo-mo, freeze framed, and re-watched as it took cocks from every porn actor out there. David kissed and sucked on Penny's hanging 'beef curtains'. He loved to suck and pull on them and make Penny moan. then he'd push his tongue as deeply into her cunthole as he could and pump his face into her lap, tonguefucking the busty porn star. As David's slurping intensified, Penny tucked his big cock between her massive tits and she rode his face. She ground her cunt against his mouth, smearing his face with her pussy's juices. David was lost in pleasure licking, sucking, tasting, rubbing, wanting to feel every part of Penny and most of all wanting to feel her cum. He had seen Penny's huge gushing orgasms and dreamed of taking that flood point-blank in his face. David slipped two finger's in Penny's cunt and rubbed at her g-spot. As soon as his fingers found the spongy area, Penny drew in a breath and began to move her hips unconsciously.

She leaned her head down to give David's cock another long, deep-throated suck as his tongue fluttered across Penny's clit and her cunt simply exploded. Penny's back arched and she let out a roar. She put her full weight down on David's mouth and she went into spasms of orgasmic bliss. She wasn't even aware of grabbing David's head with both hand's and bearing down as her cunt's juices gushed into David's mouth and face like a firehose. A long, sustained gush was followed by two more. David's mouth filled with her she-cum and he gulped down whatever he was not choking on. His hair was soaked with her juice. It was in his eyes, up his nose, all over his face. David loved it.

It was a far cry from the arid crease between his wife's legs. He remembered her reaching for a big Vaseline jar and smearing a dollop of it between her legs before she braced herself to endure their brief, unsatisfying wedding night fuck.

"Penny needs to get fucked now, Stud," Penny whispered.

Marla heard those words and felt a shudder of pleasure as Shelly's licking and sucking of her huge clitoris brought her to a sudden climax. Marla stepped to the side and from her backpack she took out a red ten-inch life-like dildo.

She brought the dong to Shelly and whispered, "Which of your dry holes gets torn up by my friend here first?"

Shelly didn't know what to think. She was trying to get through this, but the nightmare would not end.

David stood and helped Penny to her feet. Her knees were quaking from the huge orgasms she was still feeling. He walked the porn star whore to his marital bed, threw off the sheets and laid her down where his wife should be. He kissed her from her mouth to her amazing milk-filled tits, to her wet pussy, to her toes. Penny legs parted and instinct took over. David moved to mount her missionary-style. He paused to rub his big cockhead along Penny's cuntlips from her asshole up other clit and back. Penny was moaning and this seasoned porn star/escort begged him to fuck her. She needed his cock. And David had needed to be with a woman who had a hunger for cock. Shelly never had. Penny does.

David portioned his cock's tip at the opening to Penny's pussy and began a slow, progressive rocking penetration. His cock was lubed with Penny's spit and even some of her juices that had covered everything. And Penny's pussy couldn't be any wetter. In a moment David was railing Penny hard with full-length strokes that banged against her cervix and then almost pulled out entirely every stroke.

"Pump me, Stud. Drive it in hard and deep!" Penny's voice sounded so much sexier, realer than the had ever sounded in the videos David and jacked off to so many times before.

When David and Penny had moved to the bedroom, Marla had dragged Shelly there too. They nestled on a small loveseat. Marla fitted the huge dildo into a black leather harness with straps to adjust the fit. She slipped the fake cock on and tightened the straps with practiced skill. Shelly tried to squirm away, but Marla had her pinned against the end of the loveseat. Marla twisted her arm and Shelly was on her side, her butt exposed to Marla's gaze. She pushed aside Marla's nylon panties and shoved the rubber cockhead at the opening to Shelly's cold, dry cunt. Only, Shelly's cunt wasn't cold and dry. Sucking on Marla's giant clit had aroused Shelly. Watching her handsome hunk of a husband with a beautiful, shapely sexually attractive woman had an effect on her.

The dildo slowly pushed in. Shelly wasn't wet enough, but her arousal kept her pussy from being ripped by the bludgeon. And Marla went to town pistoning that dildo in Shelly's cunt. Shelly screamed between grit teeth. Pain seared her brain. She felt like she was being torn in two.

David's hands cupped Penny's asscheeks. He was able to control her position so he could fuck his cock into her or he could pump her pussy up and down his thick root. Penny felt her body shiver as small orgasms came and went. She hadn't cum this hard with a 'civilian' in ages. But it was time for her to take control.

David was lost in the feeling of Penny's tight, soaking wet, pussy that gripped and pulsed and massaged his big cock from its head down the shaft. He barely noticed her roll over so she could ride him. She took his hands and placed them on her tits. And she began to raise and lower herself while twisting her hips and looking sexier than David could imagine.

She squeezed his hands on her tits and said, "Milk me, Baby." David raised his head and Penny held her massive breast to his lips. He sucked and tasted the sweet, thin milk. As he did, he felt Penny's pussy twist and pump his cock.

"That's it, Baby. Suck on Penny's big titties and drink down on Mama's milk. Bite on Penny's big nipples and squeeze my big, old milk bags. It's all yours, Baby," Penny cooed.

David was living out his dream. He had forgotten all about his frigid wife and begging her for a tumble. He had made the dreams of a thousand jerk-off sessions come true. His face was covered with the bounteous tits of Penny-Fucking-Perkins and her pussy was going to make his ball explode in about a minute.

Penny called over David's shoulder to Marla, "He's about ready for the big finish!"

Marla roughly pulled the dildo from the raw, sore pussy of a now-crying Shelly and whispered to her, "It's going in your pooper next, Fuckdoll."

Marla looked at Penny top-riding David's big, hard cock. She loved the way Penny's huge natural tits bounced, hung, swayed, and moved. Penny again used her experience to roll onto her back with David's cock still buried deep in her talented cunt. David pulled back for a moment to get his bearings, then leaned in and grasping Penny's asscheeks again, began his 'glory strokes' feeling his nut getting ready to bust.

David was almost delirious as his climax built. He heard Penny's voice, it seemed from far away saying, "Put it in the ass." David was like an animal now. His head was spinning. He moved a finger to Penny's puckered rosebud asshole. It was wet with her arousal juices. He rubbed his fingertip around her brown ring and then positioned it to push inside.

It was then he felt three things at once. He felt Marla's presence directly behind him. He felt her hands on his ass. He felt her dildo force its way deep into his asshole in one brutal shove.

David screamed into the mattress in blinding pain. He felt his guts were being ripped apart. And he was cumming. Hard. And a lot. As Marla pumped David's asshole like a machine heedless of his cries and obvious pain, Penny's pussy was being flood again, but this time it was with David's spunk. And every pump in of Marla's dildo coaxed another spurt of jism from David's cock. The three collapsed in a heap on the bed, panting and sweating.

Shelly stood to the side of the bed staring at the scene before her. She was numb. Her husband was fucking other women regularly. He was indulging in perversions she had never thought of. She was trapped financially. She had no one to turn to. She stared down at her naked chest. Flat as a board, she thought. She almost wanted to laugh. Her body ached and her pussy pulsed with sharp pain from sensitive tissues that had been torn and the dull throb of blunt force trauma to her vulva.

Looking at her husband on the bed with Marla behind him, her huge, fake-balloon tits rubbing against his back, Shelly felt something. Seeing the beautiful face of Penny Perkins rubbing against her husband's lovingly, made her feel something. Seeing Penny huge tits overflowing David's strong hands, traces of her milk still visibly dripping from her big nipples, made Shelly feel something. Shelly was feeling arousal.